Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Read and discuss NFL & NCAA College Football News, Betting, Odds, Trends, Picks and Predictions

TUES WED PIGSKIN NOTHING NEED THE MENTAL PHYSICAL BREAK MON NOTES GOOD

TUES WED PIGSKIN NOTHING NEED THE MENTAL PHYSICAL BREAK MON NOTES GOOD 3 months 5 days ago #526960

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 170
I need these couple days of nothing, no bullshit sun Mon day were needed just to make sure I haven't lost my touch along with losing my mind
The administrator has disabled public write access.

TUES WED PIGSKIN NOTHING NEED THE MENTAL PHYSICAL BREAK MON NOTES GOOD 3 months 5 days ago #526961

• Surfer
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 19
Break?
MLS playoffs start tonite....:/
Rams did it higbee and mike Evans props also

TUES WED PIGSKIN NOTHING NEED THE MENTAL PHYSICAL BREAK MON NOTES GOOD 3 months 5 days ago #526962

• Freezerqueen
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 25
I can certainly understand. You are my main bookie with the info....even though I'm still learning from you. Please take care and get the rest you need but don't give up. I wish you the best.

TUES WED PIGSKIN NOTHING NEED THE MENTAL PHYSICAL BREAK MON NOTES GOOD 3 months 5 days ago #526963

• Dawgwalker71
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 3
Happy Thanksgiving! Appreciate everyone’s input, especially yours Timmy! My oldest son and I are playing in our 1st select shot golf tournament tomorrow, he and I are super excited! Catch back up with you all Thursday!

TUES WED PIGSKIN NOTHING NEED THE MENTAL PHYSICAL BREAK MON NOTES GOOD 3 months 5 days ago #526964

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
He's going to luv that sport dawg I been playing since I was 12 I 1 St started playing with my older brother he has 10 yrs on me, great sport I play as much as ican

TUES WED PIGSKIN NOTHING NEED THE MENTAL PHYSICAL BREAK MON NOTES GOOD 3 months 4 days ago #526965

• GarbageMan
  • Platinum Member
  • Laugh Now, Cry Later
  • Thank you received: 27
Huge slate of college hoops tomorrow, looking forward to it!

TUES WED PIGSKIN NOTHING NEED THE MENTAL PHYSICAL BREAK MON NOTES GOOD 3 months 4 days ago #526966

• Surfer
  • Platinum Member
Oh ..BBall... that sport where your celebrating winning the under total by 1/2 a point and teams up by 15 with 1.5 seconds to go and some bench sitter fouls and sends them to the line lol

TUES WED PIGSKIN NOTHING NEED THE MENTAL PHYSICAL BREAK MON NOTES GOOD 3 months 4 days ago #526967

• GarbageMan
  • Platinum Member
  • Laugh Now, Cry Later
  • Thank you received: 27
Yep, can be very frustrating at times. Love me some college basketball though, i was so mad/sad when they cancelled the tournament in march.

Best thing i have found to do on college hoops is live betting. Good teams that are at home, usually favored, watch the game and see if they get down early. You can get great line value if they get down by 10 or so points early. They usually wake up and come back to win. Not always, but usually. I'll be doing that all day today. I sit there watching all the scores with my live betting page open. Those lines move quickly you have to be ready to pounce when the value hits.

Good luck eveyrone!

TUES WED PIGSKIN NOTHING NEED THE MENTAL PHYSICAL BREAK MON NOTES GOOD 3 months 4 days ago #526983

• Surfer
  • Platinum Member
GarbageMan wrote:
Yep, can be very frustrating at times. Love me some college basketball though, i was so mad/sad when they cancelled the tournament in march.

Best thing i have found to do on college hoops is live betting. Good teams that are at home, usually favored, watch the game and see if they get down early. You can get great line value if they get down by 10 or so points early. They usually wake up and come back to win. Not always, but usually. I'll be doing that all day today. I sit there watching all the scores with my live betting page open. Those lines move quickly you have to be ready to pounce when the value hits.

Good luck eveyrone!

Agreed with the live basketball is a lot about scoring runs can get some good value Live and over total of there is a scoring rut for a few minutes etc

TUES WED PIGSKIN NOTHING NEED THE MENTAL PHYSICAL BREAK MON NOTES GOOD 3 months 4 days ago #526989

• Dawgwalker71
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 3
+10 today, not bad for an older man and his young son...in the rain! Couple of birdies, bogeys, and a few pars! Had a blast!
Happy Thanksgiving to you fuckers!

TUES WED PIGSKIN NOTHING NEED THE MENTAL PHYSICAL BREAK MON NOTES GOOD 3 months 4 days ago #526990

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
We may be doing some early stuff tonight boys, so much for mentall and physical rest
Last Edit: 3 months 4 days ago by Timmy1961.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Freezerqueen

Top Stories

Jazz vs. Pelicans, 3/1/21 NBA DFS Spin & Betting Predictions Jazz vs. Pelicans Monday Prediction The Jazz are 8-2 over their last 10 games and 8-2 against the spread over that same span, but will they cover as a 6.5-point road favorite in New Orleans on Monday night when they take on the Pelicans?
    Pacers vs. 76ers, 3/1/21 NBA DFS Spin & Betting Predictions Pacers vs. 76ers NBA Prediction The struggling Pacers will face yet another challenge on Monday night when they take on the 76ers at 7:00 p.m. ET. Will Indiana at least cover as a 5.5-point road underdog tonight in Philly?
    Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State, 3/1/21 College Basketball Predictions Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State Prediction After Oklahoma State knocked off Oklahoma in overtime in Norman over the weekend, will the Cowboys also pull off a small upset in Stillwater on Monday night or will the Sooners exact some revenge? Tip-off is set for 9:00 p.m. ET.
    North Carolina vs. Syracuse, 3/1/21 College Basketball Predictions North Carolina vs. Syracuse Prediction ACC rivals meet in the Carrier Dome on Monday night when North Carolina visits Syracuse at 7:00 p.m. ET. With the Orange receiving a bucket as a home dog and the total sitting at 149.5, what’s the best play in this matchup?
    Blues vs. Ducks, 3/1/21 NHL Betting Odds & Predictions Blues vs. Ducks NHL Prediction The Blues shook their offensive woes on Saturday night in their 7-6 win over the Sharks and will look to make it back-to-back wins on Monday night when they visit the Ducks at 10:00 p.m. ET. What’s the best bet for this matchup?
    Hawks vs. Heat, 2/28/21 NBA Fantasy News & Betting Predictions Hawks vs. Heat NBA Prediction The Miami Heat are hot, winning seven of their last 10 games overall and going 6-4 at the betting window over that span. That said, will they cover as a 6.5-point home favorite when they host the Hawks tonight at 8:00 p.m. ET?
    Warriors vs. Lakers, 2/28/21 NBA Fantasy News & Betting Predictions Warriors vs. Lakers NBA Prediction The Lakers are only laying four points tonight against the Warriors at 8:00 p.m. ET but Golden State is hot, winning seven of its last 10 games overall while also cashing in six of its last 10 games. Will the Warriors at least cover the four or are the Lakers the better bet?
    Clippers vs. Bucks, 2/28/21 NBA Fantasy News & Betting Predictions Clippers vs. Bucks NBA Prediction The marquee matchup in the NBA on Sunday takes place in Milwaukee where the 20-13 Bucks will host the 24-11 Clippers at 3:30 p.m. ET. With the total sitting at 236.5, will these two teams combine for enough points to push the final score over that number?
    Iowa vs. Ohio State, 2/28/21 College Basketball Betting Predictions Iowa vs. Ohio State Sunday Prediction A pair of teams fresh off losses to conference foes earlier this week will meet in Columbus where No. 4 Ohio State will host No. 9 Iowa at 4:00 p.m. ET. The home team has been profitable in recent meetings between these two teams but will that be the case on Sunday?
    Villanova vs. Butler 2/28/21 College Basketball Betting Predictions Villanova vs. Butler Saturday Prediction No. 8 Villanova will look to avoid being tripped up on Sunday afternoon at Hinkle Fieldhouse when it takes on unranked Butler at 12:00 p.m. ET. With the total sitting at 129.5, is the over a safe bet in this Big East matchup?