Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Read and discuss NFL & NCAA College Football News, Betting, Odds, Trends, Picks and Predictions

Carolina Wise Guy Sunday NFL Selections

Carolina Wise Guy Sunday NFL Selections 3 months 1 week ago #526907

• CarolinaWiseGuy
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7
It has been rough on the gridiron the last several days. I am not going to sit here and sugarcoat anything, I got my a** handed to me yesterday.

How OU/OK State game does not go over the game total is beyond me. Only 14 second half points scored, for real? Liberty/NCSU game has a game total of 66 and they score 29 points combined? The list goes on and on.

Today's NFL card is not the greatest week by any means, so I would proceed any plays with caution. A good number of sub .500 games being played at 1pm and 4pm.

TOTALS - play down three points
DET/CAR over 43.5 - 2 unit play
CINN/WASH over 43.5 - 2 unit play
NYJ/LAC over 44
KC/LV over 53

If any halftime scores are half or less of game total make a second half over play accordingly.

If any of the above plays you are not comfortable with it is a NO PLAY FOR YOU!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!

- Carolina
Last Edit: 3 months 1 week ago by CarolinaWiseGuy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Top Stories

Texas vs. Oklahoma, 3/4/21 Betting Odds & Predictions Texas vs. Oklahoma Prediction The marquee matchup in the Big 12 on Thursday night will square off in Norman, OK when No. 16 Oklahoma hosts No. 15 Texas at 9:00 p.m. ET. The Sooners are only laying two points as a home favorite but they’ve dropped three straight. Will OU snap its losing streak?
    Oklahoma State vs. Baylor, 3/4/21 Betting Odds & Predictions Oklahoma State vs. Baylor Prediction No. 17 Oklahoma State will take on No. 3 Baylor at 7:00 p.m. ET on Thursday in a matchup of Big 12 rivals. Will the Bears cover as an 11-point home favorite or are the Cowboys the better bet as the road dog?
    Michigan State vs. Michigan, 3/4/21 Betting Odds & Predictions Michigan State vs. Michigan Prediction No. 2 Michigan will look to rebound from its second loss of the season when the Wolverines host Michigan State at 7:00 p.m. ET. With Michigan laying 12 points and the total sitting at 140.5, what’s the best play in this Big Ten matchup?
    Bucks vs. Grizzlies, 3/4/21 NBA Predictions, Odds & DFS Notes Bucks vs. Grizzlies NBA Prediction The total for Thursday night’s matchup between the Bucks and Grizzlies is sitting at 235 points but with Memphis struggling offensively, is the under the best bet in the 8:00 p.m. ET matchup?
    Blue Jackets vs. Stars, 3/4/21 NHL Predictions & Betting Odds Blue Jackets vs. Stars NHL Prediction Two teams that have struggled to generate offense will meet in Dallas on Thursday night when the Stars host the Blue Jackets at 8:30 p.m. ET. With the total sitting at 5.5, will the under turn profitable?
    NBA Betting Types and Odds NBA Betting Types and Odds Even though basketball is a simple game, it takes time and effort to gain a high level of knowledge and gain an edge over bookmakers with NBA betting.
    UCLA vs. Oregon, 3/3/21 Betting Odds & Predictions UCLA vs. Oregon Prediction Pac-12 rivals clash in Eugene, OR where the Oregon Ducks will host the UCLA Bruins at 9:00 p.m. ET. With the Ducks laying four points as a home favorite and the total sitting at 135.5, what’s the best bet in this conference matchup?
    Creighton vs. Villanova, 3/3/21 Betting Odds & Predictions Creighton vs. Villanova Prediction A pair of Big East rivals coming off losses will square off on Wednesday night when Villanova hosts Creighton at 8:30 p.m. ET. Will the Wildcats cover as a 4-point home favorite or are the Bluejays the better play as the underdog?
    Missouri vs. Florida, 3/3/21 Betting Odds & Predictions Missouri vs. Florida Prediction SEC foes clash in Gainesville, FL on Wednesday night where Florida will host Missouri at 6:30 p.m. ET. With the Gators laying 4.5 points and the total sitting at 143.5, what’s the best bet in this SEC matchup?
    Clemson vs. Syracuse, 3/3/21 Betting Odds & Predictions Clemson vs. Syracuse Prediction After beating North Carolina just two nights ago, Syracuse will look to pick up its second win of the week when it hosts Clemson at 5:00 p.m. ET. Laying 2.5 points as a home favorite, will the Orange on Wednesday evening?