Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Read and discuss NFL & NCAA College Football News, Betting, Odds, Trends, Picks and Predictions
  • Page:

GOLF COLL PIGSKIN FOR FRI THURS GOOD

GOLF COLL PIGSKIN FOR FRI THURS GOOD 1 month 3 days ago #525980

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 142
Got all 5 plays in falcs game both play in Fresno and came within a hair of getting middle and over in s. Bama went 1-3 there no. Harm done a good night
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GOLF COLL PIGSKIN FOR FRI THURS GOOD 1 month 3 days ago #525981

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Buys for round 2 redman clark looking at 1 more
Last Edit: 1 month 3 days ago by Timmy1961.

GOLF COLL PIGSKIN FOR FRI THURS GOOD 1 month 3 days ago #525982

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Am adding rodgers boy shot 3 under with 5 birds and like rodney dangerfield gets no respect

GOLF COLL PIGSKIN FOR FRI THURS GOOD 1 month 3 days ago #525988

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Unlimited play on maryland and I will hit them several more times before kickoff don't let the 49 -. 3 passing they took last week fool ya the is a huge market over reaction

GOLF COLL PIGSKIN FOR FRI THURS GOOD 1 month 2 days ago #525990

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
This line has dropped to 17.5 in some spots and we pushed it there majority of bets on minn
Last Edit: 1 month 2 days ago by Timmy1961.

GOLF COLL PIGSKIN FOR FRI THURS GOOD 1 month 2 days ago #525994

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Unlimited play E Car plus buy for game, Has max play for game at even, game over in minn max buy down, game over E Car max game buy down

GOLF COLL PIGSKIN FOR FRI THURS GOOD 1 month 2 days ago #525995

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
What I said last night is y would I send press up plays with out sending the original plays I don't make mistakes like that and carolina the pressure plays were sent way fuckin in advance, I do back when I have time could be 5 minutes or fuckin hour the original plays sent you fuckin nitwit, I don't bullshit son, you won more fuckin money with me in 4 minutes, then you could win in 40 years on your own, don't ever fuckin question me that's y I said last night the press up plays were sent in plenty of time and way before games, like I said night idiot, y the fuck would I send the press up plays before the original bet, they were missed plain and simple ck the fuckin times when press up came out the original the original bets were not posted, missed that's all

GOLF COLL PIGSKIN FOR FRI THURS GOOD 1 month 2 days ago #525997

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Am hitting maryland heavy again and Haw. Again max

GOLF COLL PIGSKIN FOR FRI THURS GOOD 1 month 2 days ago #525999

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Hitting e car again also, will adjust with the overs in a little bit doing all this now cause in about 45 min I might not have, I guess everything is getting through tonight, from what I can see, 1other thing directed to the idiot, it was about a half HR in when I could ck back and not see original plays, I don't rant and rave about nothing, and the ref I made about 96 accident, I don't bullshit I shoot straight that's y I was adiment about where were the sent bets period

GOLF COLL PIGSKIN FOR FRI THURS GOOD 1 month 2 days ago #526000

• iceman17
  • Thank you received: 1
I remember awhile back you and caro got into it as well.

I've been on this site for awhile. When army ranger I believe was posting the newsletter and picks.

You have nothing to explain. Everyone on this site knows your real talk.

Btw having a michael cash post is legit. Hope you're doing well. Remeber us little people when you hit it big from this "site" haha

GOLF COLL PIGSKIN FOR FRI THURS GOOD 1 month 2 days ago #526001

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
I am here for you guys ice always I do shoot, just blew a gasket last when I didn't see what I sent we are all human and make mistakes, we go for the goal line again tonight

GOLF COLL PIGSKIN FOR FRI THURS GOOD 1 month 2 days ago #526002

• Dawgwalker71
  • Premium Member
Timmy

No explanation needed, my friend! It is called reading comprehension. Sometimes you have to read between the lines! That is how life works in the real world! Appreciate your willingness to share your insight and picks!

GOLF COLL PIGSKIN FOR FRI THURS GOOD 1 month 2 days ago #526003

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Am hitting Haw and Maryland again and again and again and having my guys do the same thing, just came to mind also way before game started last night I sent Atl wins there 2 nd game of the year tonight boys or something to that effect

GOLF COLL PIGSKIN FOR FRI THURS GOOD 1 month 2 days ago #526004

• iceman17
You sure did make that statement my friend

GOLF COLL PIGSKIN FOR FRI THURS GOOD 1 month 2 days ago #526005

• Jimmythegreek
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 34
For what its worth I read what you posted and clearly understood what to bet. you also called Atlanta winning outright if I remember correctly ummmm and they did! . Pounding Maryland lets go !
Last Edit: 1 month 2 days ago by Jimmythegreek.
  • Page:

Top Stories

Air Force vs. Utah State, 12/3/20 College Football Week 13 Predictions Air Force vs. Utah State Prediction Fresh off their first victory over the season, the Utah State Aggies will aim for win No. 2 on Thursday night when they host the Air Force Falcons at 9:30 p.m. ET. That said, the Aggies are double-digit home underdogs so will they even cover, let alone pull off the outright victory?
    Louisiana Tech vs. North Texas, 12/3/20 College Football Week 13 Predictions LA Tech vs. North Texas Prediction The first of two college football games on Thursday night will take place in Denton, Texas when 4-3 Louisiana Tech visits 3-4 North Texas at 6:00 p.m. ET. Given the Bulldogs’ profitability against the Mean Green, are they the best play tonight for bettors?
    UConn vs. USC, 12/3/20 College Basketball Betting Predictions UConn vs. USC Hoops Prediction The unbeaten 2-0 UConn Huskies will square off against the unbeaten 3-0 USC Trojans at 7:00 p.m. ET on Thursday night when the two teams meet at Mohegan Sun Arena. Are the Trojans a safe play as a 1-point underdog or are the Huskies the better bet?
    Washington vs. Utah, 12/3/20 College Basketball Betting Predictions Washington vs. Utah Prediction Pac-12 rivals square off at Jon M. Huntsman Center in Salt Lake City, UT on Thursday night when Utah opens its season against Washington at 6:00 p.m. ET. Will the favored Utes cover easily against their conference rivals?
    Oregon vs. Missouri, 12/2/20 College Basketball Betting Predictions Oregon vs. Missouri Hoops Prediction No. 21 Oregon will take on 1-0 Missouri at 9:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday night when the two squads meet at CHI Health Center in Omaha, NE. The Ducks are favored by four while the total has moved from 137 up to 139. What’s the best play tonight?
    Illinois vs. Baylor, 12/2/20 College Basketball Betting Predictions Illinois vs. Baylor Hoops Prediction A pair of top-5 teams clash tonight at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, IN for the Jimmy V Classic Presented by Corona when No. 5 Illinois takes on No. 2 Baylor at 10:00 p.m. ET. With Baylor listed as a 5.5-point favorite and the total sitting at 144.5, what’s the best bet on the board?
    West Virginia vs. Gonzaga, 12/2/20 College Basketball Betting Predictions WVU vs. Gonzaga Hoops Prediction A pair of top-25 teams will meet at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis on Wednesday night when No. 11 West Virginia takes on No. 1 Gonzaga at 7:00 p.m. ET. Will the Bulldogs cover as an 8.5-point favorite or are the Mountaineers a better bet?
    Ravens vs. Steelers, 12/2/20 NFL Week 12 Betting Predictions Ravens vs. Steelers Prediction Following several postponements, it appears as though the Ravens and Steelers are finally ready to square off in Pittsburgh on Wednesday afternoon at 3:40 p.m. ET. Will the Steelers cover as 10-point home favorites or will the Ravens hang despite missing several key players?
    Kentucky vs. Kansas, 12/1/20 College Basketball Betting Predictions Kentucky vs. Kansas Tuesday Prediction A pair of ranked teams that are now 1-1 to start the season will meet in the State Farm Champions Classic at 9:30 p.m. ET tonight when No. 20 Kentucky takes on No. 7 Kansas. Will the Jayhawks cover as a 5-point favorite or is there a better play on the board?
    Oklahoma State vs. Marquette, 12/1/20 College Basketball Betting Predictions Ok State vs. Marquette Prediction An intriguing non-conference matchup will take place on Tuesday night at Fiserv Forum when 2-0 Oklahoma State meetings 2-0 Marquette in the Big East-Big 12 Battle. Will this game turn into a high-scoring affair for bettors?