Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Read and discuss NFL & NCAA College Football News, Betting, Odds, Trends, Picks and Predictions
  • Page:

COLL PRO PIGSKIN FOR THURS WED NOTES BEST DAY WE HAD VACATION DAY

COLL PRO PIGSKIN FOR THURS WED NOTES BEST DAY WE HAD VACATION DAY 1 month 4 days ago #525936

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 142
Didn't bother me 1 bit, as matter of fact looking forward to winter when everything's calms down except knucklehead nba will be back, we got 3 games on tap tonight plus golf will be on other thread in 5 minutes, the 1 belt game I am really looking at, and still fuming over Tues mlb and cash, am glad everything I watched and read was in line with what I said
The administrator has disabled public write access.

COLL PRO PIGSKIN FOR THURS WED NOTES BEST DAY WE HAD VACATION DAY 1 month 4 days ago #525937

• Freezerqueen
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 22
Good morning Tim man.....looking forward to the football picks. And if you have any early thoughts like last week that would be great also

COLL PRO PIGSKIN FOR THURS WED NOTES BEST DAY WE HAD VACATION DAY 1 month 4 days ago #525939

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Sure thing queenie I may if something stands out where I know the numbers won't change I will send out right away

COLL PRO PIGSKIN FOR THURS WED NOTES BEST DAY WE HAD VACATION DAY 1 month 4 days ago #525940

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Believe what you want and what you here from the so called exsperts on the falcs, they ain't that bad, top 5 in terms of time of possessions 32 minutes, and if it wasn't for idiots like quinn/cash for rays another idiot, and some miscues this team would be 3-2 right now at the very least

COLL PRO PIGSKIN FOR THURS WED NOTES BEST DAY WE HAD VACATION DAY 1 month 3 days ago #525951

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Just some integrated numbers while I keep plugging everything else in, Jags 28th in passing success rate, 4th highest graded wide receiver unit in the country, 5th in exspected points when in the red zone Ga south, top 30 rushing success rate, top 10 in line yards, Jags def, 72 in havoc rate, 65th in passing success rate, Ga s. Def top 35 against the pass and rush within the sticks against 20 plus yards plays rank 68

COLL PRO PIGSKIN FOR THURS WED NOTES BEST DAY WE HAD VACATION DAY 1 month 3 days ago #525952

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
This is what I have said I million times and is a prime indication on how Vegas and other houses operate the under in s.bama ga. S. Has been pounded to the tune off 77% by the average bettors, and has remained at 52.5, in addition they have promoted the storm high winds and rain, which only give the edge to the offensive side of the ball unlimited over in belt game for game at a buy down, I also make game over line at 49.7, as far as the side there was value beginning of the week on jags, I make this actual line Ga.s. at -3.5, I am going to bet a middle ga s. At -.5, jags at plus 6.5 mid play both ways
Last Edit: 1 month 3 days ago by Timmy1961.

COLL PRO PIGSKIN FOR THURS WED NOTES BEST DAY WE HAD VACATION DAY 1 month 3 days ago #525953

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
On Ga.s middle pay the Xtra .20 and take the ml

COLL PRO PIGSKIN FOR THURS WED NOTES BEST DAY WE HAD VACATION DAY 1 month 3 days ago #525955

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Am pressing jags over and falcons side they win there second game of the year

COLL PRO PIGSKIN FOR THURS WED NOTES BEST DAY WE HAD VACATION DAY 1 month 3 days ago #525960

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Well we have 2 of our guys 1 and 2 in the bermuda that should last all of about 6 min after the 1 St 2 holes of round 2, na just kidding we will be fine

COLL PRO PIGSKIN FOR THURS WED NOTES BEST DAY WE HAD VACATION DAY 1 month 3 days ago #525963

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Over 24.5 2 nd half

COLL PRO PIGSKIN FOR THURS WED NOTES BEST DAY WE HAD VACATION DAY 1 month 3 days ago #525964

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Am just rereading everything I know I sent falcs buy up unlimited for game, falcs max for game at game line, and FALCS ml for mid, I see the press up on falcs where the fuck is the rest, I also sent fresno St buy up for game max

COLL PRO PIGSKIN FOR THURS WED NOTES BEST DAY WE HAD VACATION DAY 1 month 3 days ago #525965

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
I also sent a fuckin middle for s. Bama game bama plus 6.5, ga.s.at the ml

COLL PRO PIGSKIN FOR THURS WED NOTES BEST DAY WE HAD VACATION DAY 1 month 3 days ago #525966

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
On my mother's grave who died in accident with me in 1996, which I don't say lightly I sent those fuckin plays, all 3 other fuckin sights got them plus all the guys here when I say here my guys here where I am at

COLL PRO PIGSKIN FOR THURS WED NOTES BEST DAY WE HAD VACATION DAY 1 month 3 days ago #525967

• iceman17
  • Thank you received: 1
You always a man of your word on here!

As you would say Atl+1 2nd half... get the F out of here. Fire on Atl. ;)

COLL PRO PIGSKIN FOR THURS WED NOTES BEST DAY WE HAD VACATION DAY 1 month 3 days ago #525968

• Surfer
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 11
So live ga southern line sitting at 42.5. 2 tds and extra points make it 43
Something tells me someone’s gonna shank an xp
  • Page:

Top Stories

Air Force vs. Utah State, 12/3/20 College Football Week 13 Predictions Air Force vs. Utah State Prediction Fresh off their first victory over the season, the Utah State Aggies will aim for win No. 2 on Thursday night when they host the Air Force Falcons at 9:30 p.m. ET. That said, the Aggies are double-digit home underdogs so will they even cover, let alone pull off the outright victory?
    Louisiana Tech vs. North Texas, 12/3/20 College Football Week 13 Predictions LA Tech vs. North Texas Prediction The first of two college football games on Thursday night will take place in Denton, Texas when 4-3 Louisiana Tech visits 3-4 North Texas at 6:00 p.m. ET. Given the Bulldogs’ profitability against the Mean Green, are they the best play tonight for bettors?
    UConn vs. USC, 12/3/20 College Basketball Betting Predictions UConn vs. USC Hoops Prediction The unbeaten 2-0 UConn Huskies will square off against the unbeaten 3-0 USC Trojans at 7:00 p.m. ET on Thursday night when the two teams meet at Mohegan Sun Arena. Are the Trojans a safe play as a 1-point underdog or are the Huskies the better bet?
    Washington vs. Utah, 12/3/20 College Basketball Betting Predictions Washington vs. Utah Prediction Pac-12 rivals square off at Jon M. Huntsman Center in Salt Lake City, UT on Thursday night when Utah opens its season against Washington at 6:00 p.m. ET. Will the favored Utes cover easily against their conference rivals?
    Oregon vs. Missouri, 12/2/20 College Basketball Betting Predictions Oregon vs. Missouri Hoops Prediction No. 21 Oregon will take on 1-0 Missouri at 9:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday night when the two squads meet at CHI Health Center in Omaha, NE. The Ducks are favored by four while the total has moved from 137 up to 139. What’s the best play tonight?
    Illinois vs. Baylor, 12/2/20 College Basketball Betting Predictions Illinois vs. Baylor Hoops Prediction A pair of top-5 teams clash tonight at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, IN for the Jimmy V Classic Presented by Corona when No. 5 Illinois takes on No. 2 Baylor at 10:00 p.m. ET. With Baylor listed as a 5.5-point favorite and the total sitting at 144.5, what’s the best bet on the board?
    West Virginia vs. Gonzaga, 12/2/20 College Basketball Betting Predictions WVU vs. Gonzaga Hoops Prediction A pair of top-25 teams will meet at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis on Wednesday night when No. 11 West Virginia takes on No. 1 Gonzaga at 7:00 p.m. ET. Will the Bulldogs cover as an 8.5-point favorite or are the Mountaineers a better bet?
    Ravens vs. Steelers, 12/2/20 NFL Week 12 Betting Predictions Ravens vs. Steelers Prediction Following several postponements, it appears as though the Ravens and Steelers are finally ready to square off in Pittsburgh on Wednesday afternoon at 3:40 p.m. ET. Will the Steelers cover as 10-point home favorites or will the Ravens hang despite missing several key players?
    Kentucky vs. Kansas, 12/1/20 College Basketball Betting Predictions Kentucky vs. Kansas Tuesday Prediction A pair of ranked teams that are now 1-1 to start the season will meet in the State Farm Champions Classic at 9:30 p.m. ET tonight when No. 20 Kentucky takes on No. 7 Kansas. Will the Jayhawks cover as a 5-point favorite or is there a better play on the board?
    Oklahoma State vs. Marquette, 12/1/20 College Basketball Betting Predictions Ok State vs. Marquette Prediction An intriguing non-conference matchup will take place on Tuesday night at Fiserv Forum when 2-0 Oklahoma State meetings 2-0 Marquette in the Big East-Big 12 Battle. Will this game turn into a high-scoring affair for bettors?