Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Read and discuss NFL & NCAA College Football News, Betting, Odds, Trends, Picks and Predictions

BERMUDA OPEN NFL FOR THURS WED NOTES YOU CANT BEAT STUPID

BERMUDA OPEN NFL FOR THURS WED NOTES YOU CANT BEAT STUPID 1 month 4 days ago #525933

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 142
One minute after idiot boy wonder cash blew the game and he did, with taking snell out 3rd time in post season and lost again cause he is a nitwit, metrics analytics, and the rest of these nitwit managers use today pitch counts all bullshit useless numbers, managers manage by eye, that's how you manage ,not because he is facing the meat of the order for a third time, you gotta a guy pitching a 1 hitter, which became a 2 hitter, he had that batting order talking to themselves, and would have continued to do so, as soon as he came out of the dugout I , sent that very minute I saw this game already 2 times before, and right after that now buck said the exact same thing, I wanted to make sure it wasn't just me, which I knew it wasn't the NY POST mlb reporters said the exact same thing in there articles today, and I watched mlb station all day today, they all agreed stupid move cost them game 6, as soon as he was pulled those la hitters breathed a sigh of relief we were on the right side of every bet but game over,plays went 4-6, you manage by eye what you see, the idiot managers don't compare to the guys I watched growing up and into my early 40's we got fucked by a nitwit, who should have been fired at games end, golf later tonight or early tom. Morn, if you get a chance pull up the articles in the post and rerun the mlb shows,
Last Edit: 1 month 4 days ago by Timmy1961.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Top Stories

Air Force vs. Utah State, 12/3/20 College Football Week 13 Predictions Air Force vs. Utah State Prediction Fresh off their first victory over the season, the Utah State Aggies will aim for win No. 2 on Thursday night when they host the Air Force Falcons at 9:30 p.m. ET. That said, the Aggies are double-digit home underdogs so will they even cover, let alone pull off the outright victory?
    Louisiana Tech vs. North Texas, 12/3/20 College Football Week 13 Predictions LA Tech vs. North Texas Prediction The first of two college football games on Thursday night will take place in Denton, Texas when 4-3 Louisiana Tech visits 3-4 North Texas at 6:00 p.m. ET. Given the Bulldogs’ profitability against the Mean Green, are they the best play tonight for bettors?
    UConn vs. USC, 12/3/20 College Basketball Betting Predictions UConn vs. USC Hoops Prediction The unbeaten 2-0 UConn Huskies will square off against the unbeaten 3-0 USC Trojans at 7:00 p.m. ET on Thursday night when the two teams meet at Mohegan Sun Arena. Are the Trojans a safe play as a 1-point underdog or are the Huskies the better bet?
    Washington vs. Utah, 12/3/20 College Basketball Betting Predictions Washington vs. Utah Prediction Pac-12 rivals square off at Jon M. Huntsman Center in Salt Lake City, UT on Thursday night when Utah opens its season against Washington at 6:00 p.m. ET. Will the favored Utes cover easily against their conference rivals?
    Oregon vs. Missouri, 12/2/20 College Basketball Betting Predictions Oregon vs. Missouri Hoops Prediction No. 21 Oregon will take on 1-0 Missouri at 9:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday night when the two squads meet at CHI Health Center in Omaha, NE. The Ducks are favored by four while the total has moved from 137 up to 139. What’s the best play tonight?
    Illinois vs. Baylor, 12/2/20 College Basketball Betting Predictions Illinois vs. Baylor Hoops Prediction A pair of top-5 teams clash tonight at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, IN for the Jimmy V Classic Presented by Corona when No. 5 Illinois takes on No. 2 Baylor at 10:00 p.m. ET. With Baylor listed as a 5.5-point favorite and the total sitting at 144.5, what’s the best bet on the board?
    West Virginia vs. Gonzaga, 12/2/20 College Basketball Betting Predictions WVU vs. Gonzaga Hoops Prediction A pair of top-25 teams will meet at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis on Wednesday night when No. 11 West Virginia takes on No. 1 Gonzaga at 7:00 p.m. ET. Will the Bulldogs cover as an 8.5-point favorite or are the Mountaineers a better bet?
    Ravens vs. Steelers, 12/2/20 NFL Week 12 Betting Predictions Ravens vs. Steelers Prediction Following several postponements, it appears as though the Ravens and Steelers are finally ready to square off in Pittsburgh on Wednesday afternoon at 3:40 p.m. ET. Will the Steelers cover as 10-point home favorites or will the Ravens hang despite missing several key players?
    Kentucky vs. Kansas, 12/1/20 College Basketball Betting Predictions Kentucky vs. Kansas Tuesday Prediction A pair of ranked teams that are now 1-1 to start the season will meet in the State Farm Champions Classic at 9:30 p.m. ET tonight when No. 20 Kentucky takes on No. 7 Kansas. Will the Jayhawks cover as a 5-point favorite or is there a better play on the board?
    Oklahoma State vs. Marquette, 12/1/20 College Basketball Betting Predictions Ok State vs. Marquette Prediction An intriguing non-conference matchup will take place on Tuesday night at Fiserv Forum when 2-0 Oklahoma State meetings 2-0 Marquette in the Big East-Big 12 Battle. Will this game turn into a high-scoring affair for bettors?