Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Read and discuss NFL & NCAA College Football News, Betting, Odds, Trends, Picks and Predictions
  • Page:

MLB THE BIG 1 BERMUDA CHAMPIONSHIP AT ROYAL, MON NOTES OK

MLB THE BIG 1 BERMUDA CHAMPIONSHIP AT ROYAL, MON NOTES OK 1 month 6 days ago #525890

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 142
I thought we had a shot towards the end last night for full middle, no big deal we max 1part of middle with rams lose bears, get mid play on rams ok with that, you have some fraud teams in the nfl with good records you witnessed 2 of those teams last night, well playing for all the marbles tonight in mlb we have done good with our single game bets in WS, lost a few, to be exspected, I have pressed my rays series bets 5 times at 5 diff numbers, so it comes down to my boy snell against big g, we have all day to ponder this game will have some golf out tonight so we can get in early on that, thanks to greek and surf on info about NBA
The administrator has disabled public write access.

MLB THE BIG 1 BERMUDA CHAMPIONSHIP AT ROYAL, MON NOTES OK 1 month 6 days ago #525891

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
When I say all the marbles this is my game 7 and the rays cause the pressure is on them

MLB THE BIG 1 BERMUDA CHAMPIONSHIP AT ROYAL, MON NOTES OK 1 month 5 days ago #525910

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Big g for the DOD sits at 9.39, DOD bullpen just for this series 5.48, rays bullpen for entire post season 3.62, the fuckin home plate umps, have been kinder to DOD by 2.49 runs, dodgers will stretch gonsolin as far as they can in order not to have to go to the bullpen, if these series goes 7 and I fully expect it to, dod will need everyone on board for finale, rays on the other, will pull snell if he gets into trouble in New York minute, unlike the 2 2 games when I blasted the nitwit manager full pulling him early, in the 1 game, and the other series for leaving him in to long, with game tied was right both fuckin times saw it coming, rays have plenty ammo for game 6 and 7 if needed with bullpen, dodgers dont
Last Edit: 1 month 5 days ago by Timmy1961.

MLB THE BIG 1 BERMUDA CHAMPIONSHIP AT ROYAL, MON NOTES OK 1 month 5 days ago #525911

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
I have this game right around 8.3 runs, with a small margin

MLB THE BIG 1 BERMUDA CHAMPIONSHIP AT ROYAL, MON NOTES OK 1 month 5 days ago #525912

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
1 other thing we will keep the juice has swung to the under

MLB THE BIG 1 BERMUDA CHAMPIONSHIP AT ROYAL, MON NOTES OK 1 month 5 days ago #525913

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Rays front 5 unlimited ml, rays front 5 max rl, game over max, rays unlimited game ml, rays game rl mid, rays alternative game rl plus 2 .5 runs, mid, rays alternative game rl -1.5 max

MLB THE BIG 1 BERMUDA CHAMPIONSHIP AT ROYAL, MON NOTES OK 1 month 5 days ago #525914

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Am pressing rays front 5 ml and game ml and game actual runline on rays

MLB THE BIG 1 BERMUDA CHAMPIONSHIP AT ROYAL, MON NOTES OK 1 month 5 days ago #525915

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
They left 2 1 St fucking innings they have to start bringing these fucking runners in

MLB THE BIG 1 BERMUDA CHAMPIONSHIP AT ROYAL, MON NOTES OK 1 month 5 days ago #525916

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
This is key getting in there bullpen from jump St but they can't keep leaving guys on this will 4 fuckin guys left on in fuckin 1.5

MLB THE BIG 1 BERMUDA CHAMPIONSHIP AT ROYAL, MON NOTES OK 1 month 5 days ago #525917

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Snell has to be effective with his slider till he exists this game

MLB THE BIG 1 BERMUDA CHAMPIONSHIP AT ROYAL, MON NOTES OK 1 month 5 days ago #525918

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
You might think this is game 7 and the dodgers are down by 6 runs the way roberts is burning through his bullpen heist fucking himself and this team, if game 7 occurs beuhler will have to pitch the whole fuckin game, that's it we get everything front 5

MLB THE BIG 1 BERMUDA CHAMPIONSHIP AT ROYAL, MON NOTES OK 1 month 5 days ago #525919

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
I could choke fuckin cash fuckin choke him, again this idiot pulls him on 1 hit he we fuckin go what the fuck did I just say

MLB THE BIG 1 BERMUDA CHAMPIONSHIP AT ROYAL, MON NOTES OK 1 month 5 days ago #525920

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
The fuckin meat of the DOD order snell blanks them and this fuckin idiot pulls him, I fuckin knew it like I already saw this fuckin game played, fuckin cash should be shot right in the fuckin head, has this idiot not learned anything twice with snell he fucked up already this will be be number 3, I said it before I beat the other team, I can beat spreads, line moves but I can't beat stupidity, none of us can

MLB THE BIG 1 BERMUDA CHAMPIONSHIP AT ROYAL, MON NOTES OK 1 month 5 days ago #525921

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Fuckin cash changed the whole complexion of the game, this boy is pitching a 2 hitter on only 73 pitches in the 6th another bullshit stat I don't believe in, but these idiots with pitch counts and metrics, fuck all this shit this fuckin idiot is gonna force us to have to get the run line

MLB THE BIG 1 BERMUDA CHAMPIONSHIP AT ROYAL, MON NOTES OK 1 month 5 days ago #525922

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
If I was at this game i'd stick a knife in cash, right in his brainless fuckin head this rat bastard
  • Page:

Top Stories

Air Force vs. Utah State, 12/3/20 College Football Week 13 Predictions Air Force vs. Utah State Prediction Fresh off their first victory over the season, the Utah State Aggies will aim for win No. 2 on Thursday night when they host the Air Force Falcons at 9:30 p.m. ET. That said, the Aggies are double-digit home underdogs so will they even cover, let alone pull off the outright victory?
    Louisiana Tech vs. North Texas, 12/3/20 College Football Week 13 Predictions LA Tech vs. North Texas Prediction The first of two college football games on Thursday night will take place in Denton, Texas when 4-3 Louisiana Tech visits 3-4 North Texas at 6:00 p.m. ET. Given the Bulldogs’ profitability against the Mean Green, are they the best play tonight for bettors?
    UConn vs. USC, 12/3/20 College Basketball Betting Predictions UConn vs. USC Hoops Prediction The unbeaten 2-0 UConn Huskies will square off against the unbeaten 3-0 USC Trojans at 7:00 p.m. ET on Thursday night when the two teams meet at Mohegan Sun Arena. Are the Trojans a safe play as a 1-point underdog or are the Huskies the better bet?
    Washington vs. Utah, 12/3/20 College Basketball Betting Predictions Washington vs. Utah Prediction Pac-12 rivals square off at Jon M. Huntsman Center in Salt Lake City, UT on Thursday night when Utah opens its season against Washington at 6:00 p.m. ET. Will the favored Utes cover easily against their conference rivals?
    Oregon vs. Missouri, 12/2/20 College Basketball Betting Predictions Oregon vs. Missouri Hoops Prediction No. 21 Oregon will take on 1-0 Missouri at 9:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday night when the two squads meet at CHI Health Center in Omaha, NE. The Ducks are favored by four while the total has moved from 137 up to 139. What’s the best play tonight?
    Illinois vs. Baylor, 12/2/20 College Basketball Betting Predictions Illinois vs. Baylor Hoops Prediction A pair of top-5 teams clash tonight at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, IN for the Jimmy V Classic Presented by Corona when No. 5 Illinois takes on No. 2 Baylor at 10:00 p.m. ET. With Baylor listed as a 5.5-point favorite and the total sitting at 144.5, what’s the best bet on the board?
    West Virginia vs. Gonzaga, 12/2/20 College Basketball Betting Predictions WVU vs. Gonzaga Hoops Prediction A pair of top-25 teams will meet at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis on Wednesday night when No. 11 West Virginia takes on No. 1 Gonzaga at 7:00 p.m. ET. Will the Bulldogs cover as an 8.5-point favorite or are the Mountaineers a better bet?
    Ravens vs. Steelers, 12/2/20 NFL Week 12 Betting Predictions Ravens vs. Steelers Prediction Following several postponements, it appears as though the Ravens and Steelers are finally ready to square off in Pittsburgh on Wednesday afternoon at 3:40 p.m. ET. Will the Steelers cover as 10-point home favorites or will the Ravens hang despite missing several key players?
    Kentucky vs. Kansas, 12/1/20 College Basketball Betting Predictions Kentucky vs. Kansas Tuesday Prediction A pair of ranked teams that are now 1-1 to start the season will meet in the State Farm Champions Classic at 9:30 p.m. ET tonight when No. 20 Kentucky takes on No. 7 Kansas. Will the Jayhawks cover as a 5-point favorite or is there a better play on the board?
    Oklahoma State vs. Marquette, 12/1/20 College Basketball Betting Predictions Ok State vs. Marquette Prediction An intriguing non-conference matchup will take place on Tuesday night at Fiserv Forum when 2-0 Oklahoma State meetings 2-0 Marquette in the Big East-Big 12 Battle. Will this game turn into a high-scoring affair for bettors?