Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Read and discuss NFL & NCAA College Football News, Betting, Odds, Trends, Picks and Predictions

MLB CJ CUP PRO PIGSKIN FOR SUN SAT NOTES OK BUT GOT FUCKED GOOD ON 1

MLB CJ CUP PRO PIGSKIN FOR SUN SAT NOTES OK BUT GOT FUCKED GOOD ON 1 1 month 2 weeks ago #525462

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 142
We got it shoved up our ass on NC GAME over, 3 dropped passes by nc receivers at the end, 3 straight drops on balls that were right there, payoffs have been going on for years just at a much higher scale, those drops weren't miscues of all the right side bets for the day that was the perfect 1 we got fucked, so to go along with what they did to us on that game, I in turn will shove it up there ass for all of us here, it was a good day, but certain things stick with me, as surf said cranky old bastard yelling at the screen, and every one around me, but I am good guy to have on your side when you get fucked
The administrator has disabled public write access.

MLB CJ CUP PRO PIGSKIN FOR SUN SAT NOTES OK BUT GOT FUCKED GOOD ON 1 1 month 2 weeks ago #525463

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Not complaining we had a good day both days hit homies multiple plays in GA GAME HOKIES, but where I come from, you payback

MLB CJ CUP PRO PIGSKIN FOR SUN SAT NOTES OK BUT GOT FUCKED GOOD ON 1 1 month 2 weeks ago #525500

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Boys listen to me, it's been a weekend for dogs and will continue, I think as a matter of fact when I sent early college plays out I sent HOU in pros, this is a prime situational play and the line moved in the wrong direction and reason y it has is because we moved it, Texans max play, overs jints/skins, when 2 shit teams square off its a prime spot for an over, Over pitt/clev, div. Games display fireworks, over jags/lions I wrote years back out of conf games are perfect over game plays, side jags, over in jags, HOU IS AN ALL OUT ASSUAL PLAY

MLB CJ CUP PRO PIGSKIN FOR SUN SAT NOTES OK BUT GOT FUCKED GOOD ON 1 1 month 2 weeks ago #525501

• Jimmythegreek
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 34
Huston is an unlimited play right you wrote assual ? or assault :)
Last Edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by Jimmythegreek.

MLB CJ CUP PRO PIGSKIN FOR SUN SAT NOTES OK BUT GOT FUCKED GOOD ON 1 1 month 2 weeks ago #525502

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Unlimited all out assault play correct brother on HOU
Last Edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by Timmy1961.

MLB CJ CUP PRO PIGSKIN FOR SUN SAT NOTES OK BUT GOT FUCKED GOOD ON 1 1 month 2 weeks ago #525503

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
You know what happens when I type fast, but always call me out to double, ck just like ya did now greek, and I do remember giving you that name, he was from my era

MLB CJ CUP PRO PIGSKIN FOR SUN SAT NOTES OK BUT GOT FUCKED GOOD ON 1 1 month 2 weeks ago #525504

• CarolinaWiseGuy
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 6
"Jimmy The Greek" was the man from the 1980's his picks were classic there were some weeks he made fans a lot of money and other weeks where you lost a lot of money with him but it made for good entertainment. He was one of the only reasons I tuned into the pre-show every week to see his several NFL Sunday picks of the week.

Unfortunately, some things he said during one episode if I remember correctly got him removed off of the pre-game show permanently.

MLB CJ CUP PRO PIGSKIN FOR SUN SAT NOTES OK BUT GOT FUCKED GOOD ON 1 1 month 2 weeks ago #525512

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Yeah he made some off color remarks nothing bad in my eyes I just told my boys to fire on falcons and cinci

MLB CJ CUP PRO PIGSKIN FOR SUN SAT NOTES OK BUT GOT FUCKED GOOD ON 1 1 month 2 weeks ago #525515

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
I had them just fire on bears also

MLB CJ CUP PRO PIGSKIN FOR SUN SAT NOTES OK BUT GOT FUCKED GOOD ON 1 1 month 2 weeks ago #525519

• Surfer
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 11
CarolinaWiseGuy wrote:
"Jimmy The Greek" was the man from the 1980's his picks were classic there were some weeks he made fans a lot of money and other weeks where you lost a lot of money with him but it made for good entertainment. He was one of the only reasons I tuned into the pre-show every week to see his several NFL Sunday picks of the week.

Unfortunately, some things he said during one episode if I remember correctly got him removed off of the pre-game show permanently.

U sure the Greek is why you tuned in early? Mighta been Phyllis George?

MLB CJ CUP PRO PIGSKIN FOR SUN SAT NOTES OK BUT GOT FUCKED GOOD ON 1 1 month 2 weeks ago #525520

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Hello brother Phyllis george was a doll baby in herday that was cbs sports, irv cross was there I remember and Brent don't call me hamburger musberger
Last Edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by Timmy1961.

MLB CJ CUP PRO PIGSKIN FOR SUN SAT NOTES OK BUT GOT FUCKED GOOD ON 1 1 month 2 weeks ago #525521

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
I got so wrapped up with pigskin I never sent golf my fault boys I fired on schauffle to win it all bought him today my fault

MLB CJ CUP PRO PIGSKIN FOR SUN SAT NOTES OK BUT GOT FUCKED GOOD ON 1 1 month 2 weeks ago #525522

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Texan road dog getting beat and 3 pt fav at the half get the fuck outta here Tex max 2 nd half

MLB CJ CUP PRO PIGSKIN FOR SUN SAT NOTES OK BUT GOT FUCKED GOOD ON 1 1 month 2 weeks ago #525523

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Jags 2 nd half over in bears

MLB CJ CUP PRO PIGSKIN FOR SUN SAT NOTES OK BUT GOT FUCKED GOOD ON 1 1 month 2 weeks ago #525524

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Over clev 2 nd half

Top Stories

Air Force vs. Utah State, 12/3/20 College Football Week 13 Predictions Air Force vs. Utah State Prediction Fresh off their first victory over the season, the Utah State Aggies will aim for win No. 2 on Thursday night when they host the Air Force Falcons at 9:30 p.m. ET. That said, the Aggies are double-digit home underdogs so will they even cover, let alone pull off the outright victory?
    Louisiana Tech vs. North Texas, 12/3/20 College Football Week 13 Predictions LA Tech vs. North Texas Prediction The first of two college football games on Thursday night will take place in Denton, Texas when 4-3 Louisiana Tech visits 3-4 North Texas at 6:00 p.m. ET. Given the Bulldogs’ profitability against the Mean Green, are they the best play tonight for bettors?
    UConn vs. USC, 12/3/20 College Basketball Betting Predictions UConn vs. USC Hoops Prediction The unbeaten 2-0 UConn Huskies will square off against the unbeaten 3-0 USC Trojans at 7:00 p.m. ET on Thursday night when the two teams meet at Mohegan Sun Arena. Are the Trojans a safe play as a 1-point underdog or are the Huskies the better bet?
    Washington vs. Utah, 12/3/20 College Basketball Betting Predictions Washington vs. Utah Prediction Pac-12 rivals square off at Jon M. Huntsman Center in Salt Lake City, UT on Thursday night when Utah opens its season against Washington at 6:00 p.m. ET. Will the favored Utes cover easily against their conference rivals?
    Oregon vs. Missouri, 12/2/20 College Basketball Betting Predictions Oregon vs. Missouri Hoops Prediction No. 21 Oregon will take on 1-0 Missouri at 9:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday night when the two squads meet at CHI Health Center in Omaha, NE. The Ducks are favored by four while the total has moved from 137 up to 139. What’s the best play tonight?
    Illinois vs. Baylor, 12/2/20 College Basketball Betting Predictions Illinois vs. Baylor Hoops Prediction A pair of top-5 teams clash tonight at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, IN for the Jimmy V Classic Presented by Corona when No. 5 Illinois takes on No. 2 Baylor at 10:00 p.m. ET. With Baylor listed as a 5.5-point favorite and the total sitting at 144.5, what’s the best bet on the board?
    West Virginia vs. Gonzaga, 12/2/20 College Basketball Betting Predictions WVU vs. Gonzaga Hoops Prediction A pair of top-25 teams will meet at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis on Wednesday night when No. 11 West Virginia takes on No. 1 Gonzaga at 7:00 p.m. ET. Will the Bulldogs cover as an 8.5-point favorite or are the Mountaineers a better bet?
    Ravens vs. Steelers, 12/2/20 NFL Week 12 Betting Predictions Ravens vs. Steelers Prediction Following several postponements, it appears as though the Ravens and Steelers are finally ready to square off in Pittsburgh on Wednesday afternoon at 3:40 p.m. ET. Will the Steelers cover as 10-point home favorites or will the Ravens hang despite missing several key players?
    Kentucky vs. Kansas, 12/1/20 College Basketball Betting Predictions Kentucky vs. Kansas Tuesday Prediction A pair of ranked teams that are now 1-1 to start the season will meet in the State Farm Champions Classic at 9:30 p.m. ET tonight when No. 20 Kentucky takes on No. 7 Kansas. Will the Jayhawks cover as a 5-point favorite or is there a better play on the board?
    Oklahoma State vs. Marquette, 12/1/20 College Basketball Betting Predictions Ok State vs. Marquette Prediction An intriguing non-conference matchup will take place on Tuesday night at Fiserv Forum when 2-0 Oklahoma State meetings 2-0 Marquette in the Big East-Big 12 Battle. Will this game turn into a high-scoring affair for bettors?