Clear all

Must Win Situational Plays

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@undefeated77)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

Teams that are in "must win situations" have a very high chance of having the focus, determination, and energy to win the game or covering the spread depending on the game and the two teams playing.

I am asking Blade, and any other people reading this thread to POST ALL MUST WIN HANDICAPPING WRITE UPS on this thread, even though they have been posted elsewhere. I will check this thread daily and I ask you to do the same thing because such plays have a very high win percentage and may or may not be used nicely in a blue chip sports investment system. It all depends on how much juice you have to lay.

Thanks, Undefeated

:B:

Posted : October 15, 2013 4:44 pm
(@undefeated77)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

Scott Delaney

My free winner for tonight is on the Los Angeles Dodgers in Game 3 of the National League Championship Series against the St. Louis Cardinals.

The hard part is out of the way.

Now it's a matter of keeping the offensive flow going, while depending on the pitching staff. And even though Ricky Nolasco will be making his first postseason start this year, and has struggled a bit with consistency, the Cardinals are in such a funk at this point, you could throw Tommy Lasorda out there and the Cardinals might struggle to hit the ball.

And let's face it, for a second-straight night it's a must-win situation for the Los Angeles Dodgers.

Beating Adam Wainwright last night provided plenty of momentum. That's three straight ace pitchers losing (yes, I consider Greinke an ace too, even though Kershaw is L.A.'s). I have to take the value price with the home team in this game, knowing if it loses today this game the Cardinals take a huge step toward the World Series. The Dodgers have to win this game.

There's not much more to say about Yasiel Puig's bat and antics sparking the Dodgers, and how about the mettle of Hanley Ramirez, who has a fractured rib?

I'm not even going to list the pitchers because no matter who throws, the Dodgers still have to win. St. Louis has a team batting average of .134 in the NLCS, the lowest in major-league history for any team that won the first two games of a postseason series, while it's hitting a paltry .180 in the entire postseason. Quite frankly, there's not much more the Dodgers' can do from the mound.

Take the Dodgers, in another must-win game.

5♦ LOS ANGELES Dodgers

Posted : October 15, 2013 4:45 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

UD, I had to edit your post title. Please do not use quotes to start a post in the future, the software doesn't like it. Thanks in advance.

Posted : October 15, 2013 5:57 pm
(@undefeated77)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

Gotcha Boss. Thanks for the advice.

It looks like the Dodgers are in a must win situation today. A couple of cappers in the free picks section have already said so. But you have to lay alot of juice on the money line so such a play does not work well within the blue chip investment system I am using unless I settle for betting a lesser amount on the money line or bet on the run line both of which I sometimes do.

Undefeated

Posted : October 16, 2013 1:54 pm
(@undefeated77)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

Whenever you can find some good cappers with write ups that indicate that the team they have chosen has reasons for having, FOCUS, ENERGY, AND DETERMINATION TO WIN and the team has the power ratings to pull a win off a win or cover the spread, then you have found a good pick.

Last Saturday I chose this team below to win along with Oregon State in a parlay and bought some points for each team. It was a parlay that won easily.

This team below ended up winning by 21 points and you can see be the write up that they had reason to have the focus, energy and determination to do so. There are better examples than this one below, but watch for write ups so you can find these kinds of picks as there will be even more evident ones than this in the future.

To your success, Undefeated77 :B:

-----------------------------

Re: Free Picks: Service Plays for Saturday, October 19

Bill Biles

Northern Illinois -15

Huskies are 6-0-1 ATS in their last 7 road games vs. a team with a losing home record.
Huskies are 8-2-1 ATS in their last 11 conference games.
Huskies are 12-3-1 ATS in their last 16 games in October.

They have to keep pace with Ball State in the conference so look for them to rebound after a tough game last week.

Posted : October 25, 2013 12:06 pm
Share: