Sports Betting Hedge Fund Collapses

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@undefeated77)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

http://www.businessinsider.com/sports-betting-hedge-fund-collapses-2012-1

This is old news, but will be new to some people.

After reading the article above, please give your input.

Is it possible they never lost the money, but just said they did in order to take the money?

I am only speculating of course and I am not accusing them of wrong doing.

With your knowledge, give some advice to wannabee sports hedge fund managers.

There are people who do making a living at betting on sports, so if they had the right people managing the fund, the right investment approach, and used the advice of experienced handicappers (tippers, tipsters) instead of relying on software that can go haywire, I believe the fund would still be in operation today.

Undefeated77 😎

Posted : October 17, 2013 10:59 am
(@undefeated77)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

The next time they set up one of these funds they should hire Mr. Cash and Mr. Blade to choose the bets, hire me to manage the investment system, and spread the money among the top overseas sports books. Then they would have a chance to succeed.

😉

It has been about two years and four months now, and the amount I started with in my sports book has grown almost three times what I initially put into it, and I have added no extra money. I do it by using what is called an "unbeatable system" BUT most of the huge gains were made using situational blue chip plays. But I have to confess that I came one point away from losing all of it a couple of times during this two years and four months period of success, so to avoid crazy losses, it is best if you just stick with a blue chip investment system and compound your money over time and forget about getting rid of your impatience by taking big risks.

I only have five to six years experience with sports betting, so prior to my success I did lose money I could have held onto if I had stuck with an investment system that does not gratify your short term cravings for success. You need to conquer impatience and your craving for short term success to build your account slowly over time.

Undefeated77 😎

Posted : October 18, 2013 4:01 pm
Share: