Notifications
Clear all

data loading problem

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@justbob)
Topic starter

For quire awhile (seems even back to college basketball), i cannot get data to load for many of the pages, all I get is 'Please be patient while we retrieve your data.' and the spinning dots. And regardless of the time i leave the page active, the data never loads.

this happens regardless of the browser i use on my pc (win10 - firefox, chrome, edge) or on my cell phone (chrome).

tried cell phone over my network, my cable provider's and roaming data with same results.

i notice it when i try to into sub pages such as ncaafb > teams, NFL > teams, NASCAR > drivers. the only one to load is MLB > teams.

what the heck am i doing wrong?

thanks
bob

Posted : September 14, 2019 6:03 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

The first thing you are doing wrong is not telling anyone. It's impossible to know if things aren't working if we don't know about them. So, moving forward if there is an issue, email us. We have people to fix stuff but not people to check every page, every day, multiple times a day. So, that's a starting point.

I'll look into what you are reporting now but moving forward, email us. Don't post in here, don't send us a facebook message. This is the first day I have spent 8 hours in the forum in months, this is not a viable communication stream to get problems resolves. There is a contact button on top of every page of the site, please use it if you have a problem that you see and needs to be fixed.

Posted : September 14, 2019 6:30 pm
Share: