Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Read and discuss current events, entertainment, politics and everything else right here

Best Bitcoin And CryptoCurrency Sports Books

Best Bitcoin And CryptoCurrency Sports Books 1 month 3 days ago #504204

Does anyone have a favorite sports book that accepts bitcoin or any kind of cryptocurrency that you like to use? Why do you like it? Tell us all you can.

Undefeated77
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Best Bitcoin And CryptoCurrency Sports Books 1 month 3 days ago #504210

• Michael Cash
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 60
All the top tier books take Bitcoin now and most take Ethereum too. It's really personal preference at this stage. Bitcoin is the preferred currency for funding offshore accounts these days.
- Michael Cash
Visit Us! www.TheSpread.com
Like Us! www.Facebook.com/TheSpread
Follow Us! www.Twitter.com/TheSpread

Best Bitcoin And CryptoCurrency Sports Books 1 month 1 day ago #504335

Michael Cash wrote:
All the top tier books take Bitcoin now and most take Ethereum too. It's really personal preference at this stage. Bitcoin is the preferred currency for funding offshore accounts these days.

As you know I have not been betting on sports anymore, but the other day, not too long ago, I asked one of the books a question about how they handle bitcoin deposits and I did not like it that they turn it into cash in your account after receiving it.

I am looking for a solid sports book that does not operate in fiat currency at all, but only operates in cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, etc. etc. etc....So a person can deposit in crypto, bet using crypto, and your payouts are in crypto. Are there any sports books like that?

Also, if a there is a Sports Book that will allow a person to choose whether they want to operate solely in fiat or solely in crypto that would be one also I would be interested in.

Thanks for all your help and say hello to Blade for me,

Undefeated77

Best Bitcoin And CryptoCurrency Sports Books 1 month 1 day ago #504345

• Michael Cash
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 60
There isn't one like that which I am aware of. It's simply for a means of depositing and withdrawing, it doesn't also include placing wagers in crypto. I don't even know if that is possible because the market price can change multiple times per second. It just creates more problems than it solves which is why it's probably not offered.

Blade actually passed away a couple Crhistmas' ago dude. We miss him very much.
- Michael Cash
Visit Us! www.TheSpread.com
Like Us! www.Facebook.com/TheSpread
Follow Us! www.Twitter.com/TheSpread

Best Bitcoin And CryptoCurrency Sports Books 3 weeks 8 hours ago #504988

Sorry to hear about Blade.

For Pure Crypto Sports Books.....

check out sportsbet.io

also

www.centsports.com/faq

nitrogensports.eu/

Some of these or all of them allow you to use crypto only I believe.

Top Stories