Clear all

Best Bitcoin And CryptoCurrency Sports Books

9 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@undefeated77)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

Does anyone have a favorite sports book that accepts bitcoin or any kind of cryptocurrency that you like to use? Why do you like it? Tell us all you can.

Undefeated77

Posted : April 17, 2019 1:29 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

All the top tier books take Bitcoin now and most take Ethereum too. It's really personal preference at this stage. Bitcoin is the preferred currency for funding offshore accounts these days.

Posted : April 17, 2019 4:31 pm
(@undefeated77)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

All the top tier books take Bitcoin now and most take Ethereum too. It's really personal preference at this stage. Bitcoin is the preferred currency for funding offshore accounts these days.

As you know I have not been betting on sports anymore, but the other day, not too long ago, I asked one of the books a question about how they handle bitcoin deposits and I did not like it that they turn it into cash in your account after receiving it.

I am looking for a solid sports book that does not operate in fiat currency at all, but only operates in cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, etc. etc. etc....So a person can deposit in crypto, bet using crypto, and your payouts are in crypto. Are there any sports books like that?

Also, if a there is a Sports Book that will allow a person to choose whether they want to operate solely in fiat or solely in crypto that would be one also I would be interested in.

Thanks for all your help and say hello to Blade for me,

Undefeated77

Posted : April 19, 2019 1:07 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

There isn't one like that which I am aware of. It's simply for a means of depositing and withdrawing, it doesn't also include placing wagers in crypto. I don't even know if that is possible because the market price can change multiple times per second. It just creates more problems than it solves which is why it's probably not offered.

Blade actually passed away a couple Crhistmas' ago dude. We miss him very much.

Posted : April 19, 2019 4:29 pm
(@undefeated77)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

Sorry to hear about Blade.

For Pure Crypto Sports Books.....

check out sportsbet.io

also

https://www.centsports.com/faq

https://nitrogensports.eu/

Some of these or all of them allow you to use crypto only I believe.

Posted : April 29, 2019 6:39 pm
(@louis369)

I've been using crypto for a while now and like nitrogen, Cloudbet and Bovada. nitrogen probably simplest and best for payouts. Cloudbet the best for odds, NBA, NFL pre and in-play. Bovada always a solid choice

Posted : November 25, 2019 12:58 pm
(@louis369)

I have stayed with Cloudbet for now due to quick payouts and strong odds (although I'm down quite a lot after the Titans and Vikings).

Happy with service so far but does anyone know any of the best new customer offers for sports and crypto?

Posted : January 10, 2020 8:00 am
(@undefeated77)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

Thank you for the information you gave us.

Does CloudBet allow deposit in Bitcoin and withdrawal in Bitcoin?

If it does allow withdrawal in Bitcoin, do you have to make a number of trades first before you can withdraw?

On one of the social media channels, someone asked on a sports betting thread about the best sports books that allow deposit and withdrawal in crypto and someone posted: sportsbet.io

Has anyone had any positive experience with sportsbet.io? Tell us about it if you have had some.

Any negative experiences with Sportsbet.io ?

Thanks

Posted : January 20, 2020 7:41 pm
(@undefeated77)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

I did check out CloudBet and compared it to SportsBet. CloudBet already gave their clients the ability to bet on the Super Bowl game, but in SportsBet that game was not available to bet on yet.

Posted : January 22, 2020 7:23 pm
Share: