Clear all

College / NBA today

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@ttombobadly)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Has anyone else noticed in both college and NBA dogs have been king Friday and Saturday? Timmy must be making a killing (uva and creighton aside).

On Thursday we hit a five team teaser on NCAA of all dogs and it wasn't even really close. In NBA on Friday there was one favorite who covered (Miami). Yesterday in NBA there were some favorites who won, given Washington missed a three w seconds left to cover, Denver missed a basket w seconds left not to cover letting Houston cover.. point being OKC and GS were the only favorites to really cover (clips doesn't count against that scrub lineup) . Two baskets go a different way and we get even more dogs covering. At some point, favorites will make a rebound .. will it be today.
NBA
Miami is in a great spot here catching Portland on a back to back and its Portland fifth road game in a row .. they already have a tendency to lay eggs and this game is a somewhat earlier start. Lay it w Miami.
Others: Detroit, Toronto, pelicans, Spurs.

College: if you make one college play today, make it Duke. SCAR is terrible and I can't believe they've made it this far. First half and game.
Others: ucla, unc, Kentucky

I actually really like sparty in this spot, I don't think Kansas has covered more than 5+ points in a majority of their games and had been fade worthy much of the season. I'll count on a single digit game.
Louisville looked awfully tight in their first round game and Michigan has a great story going.. point being is they believe they're going to win at the end of games and they're making it happen.
Dogs: Michigan, Rhode Island, USC

Posted : March 19, 2017 11:24 am
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

Sparty on buddy. I'm not sure they get it done though, this team has been all over the map all season. They are probably playing their best ball right now but they are a really weak team mentally IMO.

Posted : March 19, 2017 11:36 am
Share: