Clear all

Carolina Wise Guy.....What?

13 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@carolinawiseguy)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Hope you played all my plays tonight because if you did you swept the board on the field.

Or are you all still chasing Atlanta +3 or better yet Atlanta +6 2nd half...who's the sucker now?

Keep running!

Posted : February 5, 2017 11:31 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

Say bye douche bag.

Posted : February 5, 2017 11:49 pm
(@briguy)
Trusted Member

Really? Are you fuckin serious? You lost on the okc under. That was a -775 bet. So you went 5-1 and lost money. Go to hell and stop posting bullshit on here you fucking assbag fucktard. You are a worthless steaming pile of shit. Stop wasting everyone's time.

Posted : February 5, 2017 11:55 pm
(@sharkey11)
New Member Guest

my sentements exactly bri this guy is certified fruitcake please let the sane people vote him out cash this is a cry for help sir :ohmy:

Posted : February 6, 2017 8:00 pm
(@sharkey11)
New Member Guest

oops i did not see hes got the funny light brown on his name . bless you cash you have exorcised him ! :woohoo:

Posted : February 6, 2017 8:04 pm
(@jboppa)
Noble Member

We are not saying ur plays exactly suck. We are questioning the value and the risk.
Laying 700 juice is retarded.

If pats +7 was at -120 huice who would nit take that. But -700 juice? Ur just asking for it. Why not play a super teaser instead w -140 juice? Oh thats cuz u gotta hit all 4 to win. Again. It comes back to value

Posted : February 7, 2017 2:23 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

I needed a time out from this guy, he was really rubbing me with wrong way with his nonsense. He's been writing in begging for me to restore his account access. I personally don't give a shit either way but I don't expect anything different from him if I let him back in. So, I figured I would leave it up to you guys. If you want me to be nice and let him back let me know. If you'd like him to stay on the bench let me know that as well. Most votes by Thursday will decide his fate.

Posted : February 7, 2017 3:34 pm
(@armyranger)
Honorable Member

Maybe a suspension, I don't know about permanet .Alot of people post stuff thats border line in my opinion.Have nothing against anybody no matter what they say even though I may not like what I'm reading..

Posted : February 7, 2017 4:58 pm
(@briguy)
Trusted Member

Obviously you could see from my response that he was irritating the shit out of me too. But, if were up to me, I'd let him back under the condition he doesn't post nonsense plays. You're site is awesome, and I feel bad that a fellow degenerate gambler wouldn't be allowed to use it.

Posted : February 7, 2017 6:54 pm
(@sharkey11)
New Member Guest

keep that fuker out unless he agrees to post sane bets for viewers most of the stuff posted by him is nonsecence and intelagent players dont need it . going 5-1 aand bragging about showing a loss is psycko in any 1s mind . we thank you for giving him a rest . to you wise guy i told you to rethink what your putting up in here the people in here are not neanderthalls . 🙁

Posted : February 7, 2017 8:28 pm
(@jboppa)
Noble Member

Let him in imo.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. As sane or insane as it may be.

Posted : February 7, 2017 10:15 pm
(@MichaelF12)
New Member Guest

oops i did not see hes got the funny light brown on his name . bless you cash you have exorcised him ! :woohoo:

HA-HA 👿

Posted : February 22, 2017 4:17 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member

put him in a rocket ship with a fuckin monkey and shoot him him to the moon, i will give 10 to 1, after listening to him, for 2 min. the monkey takes himself out, 1 under the chin b 4 they even take off

Posted : February 23, 2017 6:23 pm
Share: