Notifications
Clear all

Carolina Wise Guy Super Bowl LI Picks!!!!

9 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@carolinawiseguy)
Noble Member
Topic starter

The big day has finally arrived!

Super Bowl LI Plays
New England ML
New England +7 - (10 point teaser)
Atlanta +13 - (10 point teaser)
New England/Atlanta over 46.5 - (10 point teaser)

Prop Play
Luke Bryan over for the national anthem

I may post again right at kickoff and/or at halftime any last minute plays but go with the above for now.

Make halftime plays accordingly based on score and game totals.

Good Luck and enjoy the game!!!!

Posted : February 5, 2017 6:03 pm
(@sharkey11)
New Member Guest

how quaint a middle have high hopes of a score tell me somthing how much you lay on 10 points -120 more? jes cash please let me have the gavel one time

Posted : February 5, 2017 6:13 pm
(@carolinawiseguy)
Noble Member
Topic starter

When I post on here I am putting up what I feel are the best plays for a particular game or set of games.

If you don't like the plays then play something else that looks more appealing to you or that you may be more comfortable with or don't play anything at all. It's a pretty straight forward philosophy.

The plays are on the board for a reason, it's either you play them or you don't play them. Plain and simple.

Posted : February 5, 2017 6:24 pm
(@sharkey11)
New Member Guest

i realy hate to say it but you sir are insane atl +13 for -366 an new england +7 for -450 i might get back in to taking action but i think its illeagl to fleece the mentaly challged im watching the old star trek right now but you brother are further out in space than they or i have ever been let me borrow a qualude will ya :woohoo:

Posted : February 5, 2017 6:34 pm
(@carolinawiseguy)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Nor does anyone who sees my picks has to play them all. Pick and choose as you see fit.

Again it's a simple philosophy.

Posted : February 5, 2017 6:42 pm
(@jboppa)
Noble Member

This guy plays like a kid who u pick up from the street. Real vets look at value. Wheres the value of buying a spread at -455 or whatver juice. Its like this guy plays not to lose instead of playing to win. Why u need all those points for bud? Just sayin

Posted : February 5, 2017 6:42 pm
(@carolinawiseguy)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Those are the plays I like for the game again you can play them or not play them.

There are plenty of different plays on the board for everyone to choose from.

Posted : February 5, 2017 6:47 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member

I said this guy was an idiot months ago, like a 2 year old, j boppa and shark, you no how a guy thinks, and how long he's been around, just by the way he writes, between us 3 your proibaly looking at over 120 yrs combined, this kid is nuts, fuckin nuts

Posted : February 5, 2017 6:52 pm
(@sharkey11)
New Member Guest

you know of course that your insulting the majority of players here with these types of bets or choices you make @ -455 an -366 what kind of stratige do you call it . i call it a fast road to the shylock and cement overshoes . why not try posting something that makes some sence like a 2 team 6 point teaser @+100 i personaly dont give a flying shit what you put up but even a simplton can do better than what your doing hey if the site owner came down on me like with you id rethink what the hell i was doing why dont you think about it now

Posted : February 5, 2017 7:02 pm
Share: