Clear all

2017 superbowl facts

12 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@armyranger)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

MVP QB'S [Matt Ryan] in superbowl are 6-13 su & 5-12ats in all games including 0-6 su & ats since 2002.

Teams who scored 40 or more pts. in their championship game are 3-5 su and 2-6 ats in superbowl gms. since 1985 [ATL].

The straightup winner in SBOWL gm. is 42-6-2 ats..6of last8 SB's have played over the total..

Brady is 4-0 su/ats in career agnst. atl..He is 2-0 su/ats agnst. matt ryan...

Teams with better defences have won 41 of previous 50 SB's.Number 1 SCORING defence is 5-1 su/ats agnst number 1 SCORING offences.

Teams wearing White jerseys are 11-1 in the last 12 SB's [PATS] WILL BE WEARING WHITE....LOL

GOOD LUCK WITH WHOMEVER YOU BET..

Posted : February 4, 2017 11:37 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member

Hey brother 1 stat you 4 got 1.3 billion chicken wings, will be consumed by the american public, on sb. sun., according to the national chicken council, who ever the hell they r lol.

Posted : February 5, 2017 8:40 am
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

I was gonna make some adobo filipino chicken wings today but I got a bunch of blow back from my guests about having chicken on the bone so I have to make chicken kabobs instead.

Posted : February 5, 2017 9:10 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member

We stopped throwing partys when I stopped taking action a few years back, easier tfor us to go to the club, pay 25 bucks, the pres. of the club has the bar open from 4 till the game concludes, and catered food, the members don't have to do anything for a change

Posted : February 5, 2017 9:52 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member

sounds like alot of work mike, we used to start preping all the food we use to make at arounf noon, and every 1 would start to come over around 5

Posted : February 5, 2017 9:59 am
(@briguy)
Trusted Member

I was gonna make some adobo filipino chicken wings today but I got a bunch of blow back from my guests about having chicken on the bone so I have to make chicken kabobs instead.

Anyone that complains about free food should bring their own. Being in upstate New York I guess we'd never hear anyone say anything about not wanting chicken wings, but I still can't believe people complained about what type of food you make. Ingrates.

Posted : February 5, 2017 10:16 am
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

It's really not that big of a deal because I hadn't bought the wings yet. I'd rather know people aren't going to eat them so they aren't wasted instead of spending time and money and having them sit around and get thrown out.

It is a little bit of work Tim but I'm not having a ton of people over. A couple friends and then mostly family and my mother in law and sister in law are also bringing stuff like apps, side dishes and deserts.

I did the shoulder yesterday so it's in a crock pot ready to get reheated. Also did the bacon for the shrimp yesterday, prepped the ribs and prepped the chicken. So today all I really have to do is wrap the shrimp and cook everything which shouldn't be that hard at all. I have a Rec Tec smoker which is essentially like an outdoor convection oven. Ribs on at noon, chicken on at 3, shrimp on at 4 and we should be eating by 5. So I can spend most of the day keeping an eye on the site and arguing with you guys. lol

Posted : February 5, 2017 10:55 am
(@armyranger)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Mike ,
wheres the closest airport to you .I will be there as soon as possible.Ribs, chicken, bacon wrapped shrimp mmmmmmm.

Posted : February 5, 2017 12:23 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

DTW, 7 minutes away

Posted : February 5, 2017 12:29 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member

I'm with u ranger hey mike the hell with this buffet at the club, urs sounds better, i know what ya mean those get 2 gethers r good, but my parents r gone and so r hers, and the kids don't give a shit anymore, they got there own gigs now, but the food we made, porchetta with broccoli rabe, steamed shrimp, wings, sausage and peppers, wedding soup, booze beer good times

Posted : February 5, 2017 1:37 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

I'm not real big on leaving the house to be completely honest with you. I'm not some kind of weirdo shut-in I just would prefer to have my own chair, my own tv, my own shitter, etc.

So, if a few groceries and a little more work will allow me to stay home and not have to worry about driving and all that shit I'm gonna choose cookin every time.

Posted : February 5, 2017 2:20 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member

best seat is in front of your own tv, am right there with ya, we just go up for the 1st half, am funny about the same shit, espeically the bathroom, like everything to be within reach

Posted : February 5, 2017 2:31 pm
Share: