Clear all

NOT DOING ANYTHING TODAY DISCUSTED

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

1 big fuckin discrace 1 st game purdy goes out, 2 ND string comes in, then the 2 ND string gets hurt, then the 1st string who got hurt comes back in and hands the ball off 300 times, all bullshit these games were scripted to finish out the way they did,, 21-7 lead at the fuckin half and can't get an over, bull fuckin shit, both qb's go out, there is to much money bet legally and illegally for these game, not to be fixed in some way, when in ur FUCKIN lifetime do you see 1 fuckin team get penalized on every other down almost, more so in a playoff games for all the marbles,. Fuckin cinci game was worse did I not say the best way to approach that game was a middle, which I sent to tide, and explained all the middles we did kc awas in 3 or 4 of them, and 1 Middle was kc cinci before, 2nd game another fucking we took there just look at 1 st q over 9.5 we have 3 score a td, and it's called back, unloaded on 2 ND half over, which should have cleared by a mile we had to sweat a push, bullshit games both

Posted : January 30, 2023 10:46 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

With the amount of money bet on those games and our fuckin numbers were right, sf/birds over buy, we got fucked 1 st q in KC Tdcalled back the over we got fucked, 2 ND half cinci over should have cleared by a mile, we got fucked the outcomes were scripted you could see right from jump, how those games started and played out

Posted : January 30, 2023 11:05 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Worst part I said the perfect play was middle for kc cinci and we didn't put 5 fuckin cents on it, and that gentleman was our fuckin day up in smoke

Posted : January 30, 2023 11:11 am
(@shawnsushi)
Prominent Member

That Was the single most rigged game i have ever watched in any sport.
That was beyond ridiculous.
Shouldve seen that happening knowing that vegas took a beating on the eagles game they weren't gonna lose again on the bengals. That pissed me off

Posted : January 31, 2023 7:10 pm
Share: