Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Tuesday 9/13/22

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Tuesday 9/13/22 thread for handicapping service plays and expert predictions for MLB, NFL & NCAAF games

Posted : September 13, 2022 8:45 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Carmine Bianco

MLB

4% Baltimore Orioles at Washington Nationals
Total Over 8.5 (-113) D Kremer (RHP), C Abbott (RHP) Must Start

4% Kansas City Royals at Minnesota Twins
Minnesota Twins -1.5 (+117) K Bubic (LHP), J Ryan (RHP) Must Start

Marco D'Angelo
4%
(969) Houston Astros at (970) Detroit Tigers
Houston Astros -1.5 (-130) H Brown (RHP), D Hutchison (RHP) Must Start

Jimmy Adams 4%
(963) Atlanta Braves at (964) San Francisco Giants
Atlanta Braves -151 K Wright (RHP) Must Start

Matt Severance

MLB | TAMPA BAY @ TORONTO | 09/13 | 1:07 PM EDT
TORONTO -160
ANALYSIS: I lived in Tampa for a long time. But I wouldn't know Rays manager Kevin Cash if he bumped into me at the Piggly Wiggly. I'm not even sure if that's there any longer. I'll ask Miss Daisy. Reason I say this is because I am not sure what he will do but since I am stuck always having to watch them I think they are going to pull Jeffrey Springs early again to save wear and tear on his arm. Springs was yanked after three innings last time out and we happened to get lucky and still win that bet against Boston. Not fooling me again. Honestly like the Jays regardless but just something to consider if you are betting a Springs player prop, and he is pretty good so sooner he leaves the better. And, hey, the SL Curse didn't hurt us on Jays yesterday!

Posted : September 13, 2022 11:40 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Master Sports

MLB
3* #977 Oakland +120

Jack Jones
Yankees

Matt Fargo
Tigers
Boston

Sean Murphy
10 gow
White sox rl

Big al
White sox

Tim Michael
Orioles

Alex smart
Dodgers

Posted : September 13, 2022 3:10 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Brandon Lang

30 Dimes - Seattle Mariners -108

Goodfella

3* Phillies +115

Adam Trigger

4% Nationals +1.5

WUnderdog
mlb

Baltimore-151 vs washington

Bob Balfe

MLB
9:40 PM EST
Rotation # 984
Mariners -110 over Padres
Gilbert/Darvish
The Padres and the Mariners are currently in wild card positions but need to keep winning. We will take Seattle tonight because they are winning seven of their last ten games on a hot streak. Logan Gilbert has been excellent this season and is a great home pitcher. Yu Darvish has been good, but his ERA goes up on the road. Take the Mariners.

ZITI Sports
MLB

Philadelphia Phillies +110 Miami Marlins (6:40 PM)
Boston Red Sox +140 New York Yankees (7:10 PM)
San Francisco Giants +145 Atlanta Braves (9:35 PM)

Matt Severance

MLB | COLORADO @ CHI. WHITE SOX | 09/13 | 8:10 PM EDT
CHI. WHITE SOX -195
ANALYSIS: If you wanted to play the runline to bring this down I wouldn't blame you, but I'm just not a fan of giving 1.5. Rox starter Chad Kuhl has a 6.00 ERA on the road. Colorado is absolutely terrible away overall at 21-46. This is simply a game the Pale Hose have to win for their playoff hopes. I don't think it's a coincidence the Sox are playing a lot better with Tony La Russa NOT as the manager.

MLB | BALTIMORE @ WASHINGTON | 09/13 | 7:05 PM EDT
BALTIMORE -160
ANALYSIS: Already consider it a winning MLB day simply by hopping off the Blue Jays when Alek Manoah was scratched. Whew! Glad I didn't take a nap. We are getting close to a point where it's going to be time to fade the Orioles when they realize they aren't getting a Wild Card spot, but we aren't there yet. Dean Kremer has allowed two earned or fewer in five straight outings.

Micah Roberts

MLB | SAN DIEGO @ SEATTLE | 09/13 | 9:40 PM EDT
SEATTLE -115
ANALYSIS: The Padres are coming off back-to-back losses to the Dodgers but have won each of RHP Yu Darvish's last three starts. Seattle RHP Logan Gilbert’s season has been a roller-coaster ride as the team has won his last three starts after losing the previous three. Gilbert hasn’t allowed a run in his last two outings. Seattle is 18-10 behind him this season. Take the Mariners to win.

MLB | BALTIMORE @ WASHINGTON | 09/13 | 7:05 PM EDT
BALTIMORE -160
ANALYSIS: The Nationals have dropped three straight while the Orioles have lost back-to-back contests and are 5 1/2 games out of the last AL wild-card spot. Washington have lost RHP Cory Abbott’s last four starts, but only one was his fault. Baltimore RHP Dean Kremer has been Mr. Reliable down the stretch, with the team winning his last four outings. Take the Orioles to win.

John Bollman

MLB | TAMPA BAY @ TORONTO | 09/13 | 7:07 PM EDT
TORONTO -160
ANALYSIS: Alek Manoah is expected to start Game 2 after a stomach bug kept him out of Game 1. He might not be 100% which worries me a bit, but I think the Blue Jays at least split this doubleheader. Yonny Chirinos is making just his second appearance of 2022 and the Rays used their closer in Game 1. Take the Blue Jays to split the DH.

MLB | COLORADO @ CHI. WHITE SOX | 09/13 | 8:10 PM EDT
CHI. WHITE SOX -195
ANALYSIS: Michael Kopech worries me making his second start since getting injured, but he should be fine against a Rockies team that really struggles on the road. Chad Kuhl has also been awful on the other side, he has a 9.40 ERA in his last seven starts and he hasn’t been getting deep in games. The Rockies are 3-10 on the road in the last 30 days and the White Sox seem to be playing much better without Tony La Russa behind the bench lately. I like the White Sox at home.

MLB | PHILADELPHIA @ MIAMI | 09/13 | 6:40 PM EDT
PHILADELPHIA +110
ANALYSIS: Bailey Falter has really been impressing me lately in four starts since being reinserted into the starting rotation. He has pitched three quality starts and not allowed more than 3 ER in a start. He will also be facing the worst team in the league against lefties in the Marlins. Sandy Alcantara will start for the Marlins, but he has actually had his struggles with the Phillies this season and he has allowed at least 4 runs now in 4 of his last 6 starts. Seranthony Dominguez is back in the Phillies bullpen to make it much deeper with David Robertson now. The Phillies have won 8 of the last 10 games between these teams and the Phillies had yesterday off while the Marlins were playing a doubleheader.

MLB | MILWAUKEE @ ST. LOUIS | 09/13 | 7:45 PM EDT
ST. LOUIS -190
ANALYSIS: Jordan Montgomery is starting for the Cardinals, and he is 5-0 with a 1.45 ERA since being traded by the Yankees. Matt Bush is opening for the Brewers in what should be mainly a bullpen game. The Brewers are ranked 25th in wOBA against lefties the past 30 days while the Cardinals are ranked 2nd. The Cardinals also have the best record in the league in the last 30 days at 21-7 including 11-3 at home. The Brewers are 14-15 in that span and 4-10 on the road.

MLB | ATLANTA @ SAN FRANCISCO | 09/13 | 9:45 PM EDT
ATLANTA -165
ANALYSIS: Kyle Wright has struggled a bit more lately but that’s understandable considering he is pitching the most innings in his career this season. He has still been one of the Braves best pitchers all season and the Braves tend to win behind him considering his 17 wins. Jakob Junis has been hit or miss all season and he shouldn’t get deep. The Braves are 18-8 in the last 30 days while the Giants are 12-16. The Braves also have the slight bullpen advantage at 7th to 12th in the last 30 days.

Kenny White

MLB | SAN DIEGO @ SEATTLE | 09/13 | 9:40 PM EDT
SEATTLE -115
ANALYSIS: I've mentioned several times that I think RHP Logan Gilbert is the ace of Seattle's staff, and in his last two outings, he pitched the part. In that span, Gilbert registered 18 strikeouts and didn't issue a walk over 12 scoreless innings. San Diego RHP Yu Darvish's road ERA is 4.09, as opposed to a 2.45 mark at home. The offenses are very comparable, but I have the Mariners' bullpen rated higher. Take Seattle.

Max Gorenstein

MLB | L.A. ANGELS @ CLEVELAND | 09/13 | 6:10 PM EDT
L.A. ANGELS +115
ANALYSIS: Even though Mike Trout is on a seven game home run streak, the Angels are just 3-4 in those games. However, today they face Cody Morris who is making just his third career MLB start. Angels starter Jose Suarez has been great recently. In his last seven starts, Suarez has a 5-2 record with a 1.76 ERA. Love the value taking the Angels at plus money in this spot.

Posted : September 13, 2022 4:59 pm
Share: