Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Monday 9/12/22

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Monday 9/12/22 free thread for handicapping and expert predictions for MLB, NFL & NCAAF games.

Posted : September 12, 2022 9:12 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

BRAD POWERS

.5*Seahawks

GIANNI THE GREEK

3*Broncos/Seahawks Over 43

Maddux

Over 44 Denver/Seattle

HITMAN | NFL Sides - Monday, Sep 12 2022 8:15PM
482 SEA +7.0 (-110)William Hill vs 481 DEN double-dime bet

Analysis: Lots of +7 out there. Good up to +7 -120

Total Guru

Broncos vs. Seahawks O 44

Posted : September 12, 2022 9:19 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Max Gorenstein

NFL | DENVER @ SEATTLE | 09/12 | 8:15 PM EDT
DENVER -6.5
ANALYSIS: Russell Wilson is making his return to Seattle after being traded to the Broncos this offseason. The Seahawks are projected to be one of the worst teams in the NFL this season. They are below average on both sides of the ball and without the magic of Russell Wilson, it will be hard for the Seahawks to keep this game close. The new and improved Broncos should be able to come into Seattle and easily dominate this game. Lay the points.

Mike Tierney

UNDER 44
ANALYSIS: Seattle coach Pete Carroll knows a little something about the opposing QB. After all, Russell Wilson played a decade for him. The Seahawks, ranked 12th a year ago for points allowed, will cook up a strategy to keep the Broncos, who were 23rd for scoring, in tow. As for the offense contributing to an Under, QB Geno Smith takes over-- a considerable drop-off from Wilson. Forever a proponent of the ground game, Carroll will stick with his roots and keep the clock spinning.

Josh Nagel

DENVER -6
ANALYSIS: We're going to lock this in before it reaches the inevitable key number of -7 before kickoff. Would love to make a case for the home underdog in a spot where the public will likely pound the favorite, but it would have to be double digits to provide value. Not only does Seattle have the worst quarterback depth chart in the NFL, its defense looks susceptible too. The Seahawks will play hard but it will take some breaks to cover this number as Russell Wilson and friends should notch a comfortable win in his return to Seattle.

Larry Hartstein

SEATTLE +7
ANALYSIS: I like the Broncos to win 10-plus games and make the playoffs, but with this line hitting 7 (-120) at Caesars, I have to take the points. Geno Smith is often derided but one thing he does well is protect the ball. In three starts last season, the Seahawks went 3-0 ATS as Smith threw four TDs without an interception. This preseason, Smith had zero turnover-worthy plays on 45 snaps, per PFF. Smith has solid playmakers around him in DK Metcalf, Tyler Lockett, Noah Fant and Rashad Penny. Russell Wilson and most Broncos starters did not take a snap in the preseason Look for a slow start against the Seahawks' amped-up defense -- and a close Denver win.

Matt Severance

MLB | TAMPA BAY @ TORONTO | 09/12 | 7:07 PM EDT
TORONTO -155
ANALYSIS: I don't know if oddsmakers are getting sharper or what but man they really aren't giving us a lot of value these days on MLB. Probably only play today because of it. Tampa is giving 26-year-old former waiver pickup Cooper Criswell the start. He won't be out there long, I'm sure, but doubt it goes well for however long. In his lone MLB appearance last year, he allowed three runs and six hits in 1.1 innings with the Angels. Tampa also down a solid reliever in Brooks Raley due to COVID vaccination status. Sometimes the little things matter.

SEATTLE +7
ANALYSIS: I'm kinda with Larry here. Now that it's 7, gotta take the home side. Tempted to wait and see if we get 7.5 but I doubt it (only -125 at DK so probably worth it). Hey, maybe a blocked PAT will go my way this time. Had nightmares about those.

John Bollman

MLB | TAMPA BAY @ TORONTO | 09/12 | 7:07 PM EDT
TORONTO -155
ANALYSIS: Cooper Criswell is making just his second career start and his first appearance of the season. This should end up being mostly a bullpen game for the Rays. Jose Berrios has been hit or miss all season, you never really know what you’re gonna get out of him. He did pitch well against the Rays earlier this season though allowing just 2 ER in 5 IP. The Rays have been on fire going 20-7 in their last 30 days while the Blue Jays have weirdly been a lot worse at home lately at 4-7 in the last 30 days while they are 14-3 on the road, that’s my main worry with this game. However, the Rays are just 6-5 on the road in the last 30 days. I like the Blue Jays at home to open this critical 5-game division series.

MLB | CHI. CUBS @ N.Y. METS | 09/12 | 7:10 PM EDT
N.Y. METS -1.5
ANALYSIS: This is the other game where we have a team coming off Sunday Night Baseball. The Mets lost Starling Marte to the IL recently, but they switched up their lineup and have been on fire since. Chris Bassitt is 6-0 with a 1.75 ERA in his last seven starts while Javier Assad is still making his fifth career start. Willson Contreras is still out for the Cubs. I like the Mets at home to win by multiple runs at -135.

MLB | ATLANTA @ SAN FRANCISCO | 09/12 | 9:45 PM EDT
ATLANTA -190
ANALYSIS: I’ve gotta get this play in on the Braves before it gets over -200 because this is one of two teams playing the day after travelling on a Sunday Night Baseball game. We’ve seen all season how profitable it is fading the team traveling after Sunday Night baseball and there’s no reason not to continue to ride that trend. We saw the Cardinals win in this situation a couple weeks ago but they were the -200 favorites not the underdogs, and they were playing the Reds. They also played a dud the next night so we know the travel has an effect. It won’t hit at 100%, nothing does, but that doesn’t mean we get off it. The Braves were a save away from an unreal comeback last night and I think they ride that momentum. The Braves also travelled from Seattle where the Giants travelled from Chicago. Both starters have been pitching well, I like the Braves to bounce back from their first series loss in a while.

Posted : September 12, 2022 10:55 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Ziti sports
NFL
Denver Broncos -6.5 -115 Seattle Seahawks (8:15 PM)

MLB
Texas Rangers +115 Miami Marlins (1:10 PM)
Los Angeles Angels +117 Cleveland Guardians (6:10 PM)
Pittsburgh Pirates +120 Cincinnati Reds (6:40 PM)

greenpunter us

Seattle Seahawks - Denver Broncos
Denver Broncos -6.5

Andrew McInnis

4% Pittsburgh Pirates at Cincinnati Reds
Cincinnati Reds -132 B Wilson (RHP), M Minor (LHP) Must Start

4% Tampa Bay Rays at Toronto Blue Jays
Toronto Blue Jays -146 C Criswell (RHP), J Berrios (RHP) Must Start

ATS Covers

MLB 7:12 pm Tampa Bay Rays at Toronto Blue Jays
Toronto Blue Jays -145 for 1 units

NFL 8:20 pm Denver Broncos at Seattle Seahawks
Denver Broncos -6.5 for 1 units

Marco D'Angelo 3%
(911) Houston Astros at (912) Detroit Tigers
NY METS / HOUSTON ML PARLAY

Wayne Root

Reserve - Seattle Seahawks

texas rangers

The Money Team Sports

10k POD - Houston -1.5 -121 (6:40pm)

2k Atlanta -1.5 -105 (9:45pm)

kelso

football
15 denver

bases
15 cleveland
15 astro run ine

Posted : September 12, 2022 12:34 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

The Winners Circle – Monday Sports Plays

7-1 FOOTBALL LAST TWO DAYS !!

NFL FOOTBALL
Play Denver -7 over Seattle
~~
MLB BASEBALL
Play Atlanta -175 over San Francisco
Play Cincinnati -135 over Pittsburgh

Ashley covers
denver broncos -6.5

Posted : September 12, 2022 1:23 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Brandon Lang

40 Dimes - Seattle Seahawks +6 1/2

Posted : September 12, 2022 1:40 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

mike lundin

10 dodgers rl

sean murphy
braves

jim feist

game of day

dodgers

pure lock
dodgers rl

tim michael

astros rl

stephen nover
dodgers rl

GIANNI THE GREEK

4*Seahawks Over 44 (Upgraded)

Hitman

1* Noah Fant (SEA) U2.5 Receptions -105. Good to -120.

Sports Guru

Added

Braves o6.5

Dave Cokin

MLB

2% Atlanta Braves -1' (-103) - Action

EAGLE EYE SPORTS--DIAMOND PLAYS
Los Angeles Angels
----------------------------------
EAGLE EYE SPORTS--TERRY KALINE
Denver Broncos-6.5

Northcoast Late Phone: