Clear all

Looking for ways to query historical and current data

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@ttombobadly)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

The only site I know of that offers this ability to create models and situational bets is Sports Insights / Bet Labs .. and from all accounts Chad is a d bag. It’s also $125 a MONTH to get access to the data.

Does anyone know of a source to get information updated daily and the ability to query it? It can be excel based or connected to a database.. I should
Be able to handle that. Thanks in advance!

Posted : May 11, 2022 1:34 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member

The problem Tommy, and ur right about sports in sights, I keep a data base, and have for years not public access, and everyone charges now, years back it was all free, but guys providing that info, want to get paid, and sports insights is not all that, and ur right way over priced, action sports network, who is almost close and work along the same lines as we do, provides at ibelieve a 3rd even less then sports insights, might be an option for you, I don't have the time to fill these pages with, all those numbers that we keep, I would say 75% of the plays I do are derived from the numbers I have my guys keep, with other variables mixed in

Posted : May 11, 2022 2:07 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member

I don't know that much about them so throw caution to the wind, Nicky and Anthony told me they are similar to what I do exspanded stats not the traditional , if that helps you any brother

Posted : May 11, 2022 2:22 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member

I love olive oil, but there is a lot of snake oil in this business, Wayne root being 1, fiest etc

Posted : May 11, 2022 2:24 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member

As far as Excel, duracell, stem cell and all those other terms, that's all Greek to me lol good luck

Posted : May 11, 2022 2:34 pm
(@ttombobadly)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Appreciate all the info as usual Timmy. BOL tonight

Posted : May 11, 2022 3:13 pm
Share: