0 Likes
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

At my cousins house house now fucked upped now that gimme a few

Posted : February 7, 2022 8:09 pm
(@bearcat1)
Estimable Member

Screw games Timmy! Take care of family. My condolences to you and your family for your loss. Prayers brother!

Posted : February 7, 2022 8:13 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

At my cousins house now boys just gimme a few min my mother who died in a car accident with me here youngest sister my aunt margerat checked out all Italian gathering right now she was the last of 8 4 boys 4 girls, gimme a minute please trying to both

Posted : February 7, 2022 8:20 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Boys listen to me am with family tonight have Nicky and anth handling all even with the good slate am tied to more important things tonight listen to me on this play the only 1 I make tonight’s gut Tex unlimited over kanas listen to me boys unlimited on Tex buy over kan

Posted : February 7, 2022 8:31 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator

So sorry for your loss Timmy.

Posted : February 7, 2022 8:33 pm
(@surfer)
Famed Member

Sorry to hear that Tim….Had Funeral today myself …. I know what your going through ….our life’s seems endless and then in a second we realize how soon it can be over. Don’t leave any regrets don’t put off that trip you’ve been wanting to take Do tell your loved ones how much you love them they’ll remember that and they’ll remember you telling them that when your gone… take care of your family …games are just games and they’ll be here tomm next day next day etc

Posted : February 7, 2022 9:07 pm
(@dawgwalker71)
Reputable Member

Prayers for you and your family. There is NOTHING more important than family! Praying for comfort and peace during this difficult time.

Posted : February 7, 2022 10:32 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Surf it's fuckin amazing what you said, I have 4 siblings who worried all about themselves, and regret the the time they didn't spend, with my mother and father, fuck them 3 of them I have not spoken to in 26 years, and could give 2 fucks surf, you ONLY get 1 set of parents, period and what they do and sacrifice for s can never be paid back, you don't get back lost time you never gave to the 2 most important people in your life

Posted : February 8, 2022 12:01 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I sent the other night Cant wait to get against KAN, and you guys saw that 1 bet boys a major on texter we lost to kan, I said I can't wait to get against them boys you saw it n print, bang bang bang bang bang bang bang, I just couldn't get into to much tonight, my mom who was born in 28, and my aunt marg, who as the youngest, it's weird you go to them because they have the same trails and manorism, as there sibling, when my mother died in the car accident, I went to my aunt who just died, to get a glimpse of my mom

Posted : February 8, 2022 12:22 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Surf sorry to hear that my friend, it's just Fuckin sickening surf, every fuckin time I turn around surf, somebody is checking out

Posted : February 8, 2022 12:36 am
Share: