Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Saturday 1/22/22

11 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Saturday 1/22/22 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for NFL, NCAAB & NBA games.

Posted : January 21, 2022 2:33 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

HITMAN | NFL Sides - Saturday, Jan 22 2022 8:15PM
303 SFX +5.5 (-110)BetOnline vs 304 GBP double-dime bet

Analysis:
2* San Francisco 49ers +5.5 -110 (Consensus)

Looks like we got good news on Fred Warner, and I'd lean that we see Bosa in this game as well, although both are still uncertain. Have slight power rating value on San Fran, but what intrigues me the most with them is the matchup. specifically with their offense against Green Bay's defense. Green Bay's run defense is ranked 28th in DVOA, and their weak strength of schedule hid some deficiencies of this team, specifically their defense.

Warren Sharp

1 unit Titans ML

SportsLine Projection Model

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS AT GREEN BAY PACKERS | 1/22 | 8:15 P.M. ET

Against the Spread

Pick: 49ers +5.5
San Francisco is covering in 52 percent of simulations.

Over/Under

Pick: Over 47.5
The Over is cashing in 47 percent of simulations.

Moneyline

Pick: 49ers +190
San Francisco is winning outright in 41 percent of simulations, bringing value at these odds.

Projected final score: Packers 26, 49ers 22

Titans 27, Bengals 23

Dave Essler

3* NFL TOY

SF/GB Under

Football Jesus

Titans-pts

Marc Lawrence Preferred Picks:

White Hot NFL Divisional Round Kill Play.....Packers

Greg Shaker

3 SF/Green Bay U48

Ross Tucker Sports

NFL - Green Bay Packers

Pickswise Sports

NFL
3* Packers
2* Packers/49ers Under
2* Titans
2* Titans/Bengals Over

Posted : January 21, 2022 2:38 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Matt Severance

SAN FRANCISCO @ GREEN BAY | 01/22 | 8:15 PM EST
UNDER 47.5
ANALYSIS: Jimmy Garoppolo might have grown up in Illinois, but I'm not trusting him in a cold-weather game and it's going to be a frozen tundra Saturday night at Lambeau Field. As of now, the low for Saturday is 2 degrees with wind chills well below zero -- winds from the northwest at around 10 mph and the occasional 20 mph gusts. There's a 30% chance of snow, too. This total already has dropped a full point at some books.

+837 15-5 IN LAST 20 NFL PICKS

R. J. White

GREEN BAY -5.5
ANALYSIS: These two teams met in the regular season, with the 49ers rallying back from an early 17-0 deficit to take the lead with less than a minute left before the Packers nailed a game-winning field goal. That game came before the evolution of the 49ers rushing attack, and with Green Bay 30th in yards per rush allowed, they could have a lot of trouble slowing down Deebo Samuel and Co. on the ground. But the Packers are getting healthier on the O-line and on defense, and coupled with a great homefield advantage and the best QB in the game, I feel they should be laying seven even against a team playing well on both sides of the ball.

+589 27-19 IN LAST 46 NFL ATS PICKS

Larry Hartstein

CINCINNATI @ TENNESSEE | 01/22 | 4:30 PM EST
TENNESSEE -3.5
ANALYSIS: It looks like this line has a better chance of hitting 4 than dropping to 3, so I'll play it now. AJ Brown and Julio Jones are good to go and that makes all the difference for Ryan Tannehill. The veteran QB also will benefit from a ground game that gets Derrick Henry back; the Titans should run effectively against a Cincy defense missing Larry Ogunjoby and Mike Daniels. Joe Burrow will be facing the toughest pass defense he has seen all season. The Titans allowed the third-fewest explosive plays in the NFL, faring well against other top QBs like Patrick Mahomes and Matthew Stafford. Tennessee, which can get pressure without blitzing, beat Kansas City, Buffalo and the Rams despite not having No. 1 CB Kristian Fulton. He's back now. Back the AFC's top seed to cover.

+1805 70-46-1 IN LAST 117 NFL PICKS

Mike Tierney

TENNESSEE -3.5
ANALYSIS: Incomparable running back Derrick Henry appears poised to return from a length injury layoff, but he is as much a bonus as a necessity for the rolling Titans. They have done A-OK without him. The Bengals’ impressive rush defense will be compromised by injuries to several defensive tackles. They would be right in Henry’s path, so he can make hay even without the usual full load of carries. As complements, receivers A.J. Brown and Julio Jones offer a 1-2 punch -- or more like a 2-3 punch behind Henry. Going with a team off a bye can backfire, but Henry’s likely return clearly benefits Tennessee.

+255 6-3 IN LAST 9 NFL PICKS

Larry Hartstein

SAN FRANCISCO +6

Posted : January 21, 2022 2:43 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Larry Hartstein

TENNESSEE -188
ANALYSIS: Doubling down on the Titans, as I believe they will dominate in the trenches. I've also bet Tennessee on the full-game spread as well as -2.5 in the first half. Mike Vrabel is a perfect 8-0 when his teams have had eight or more days of rest. And this is a very dynamic offense with Derrick Henry, A.J. Brown and Julio Jones all healthy. With Brown and Jones on the field, Ryan Tannehill averages over 9 yards per attempt. Back Tennessee to look like a No. 1 seed and end the Bengals' Cinderella run.

Matt Severance

GREEN BAY -240
ANALYSIS: It's the sixth road game in eight weeks for the Niners, who are banged up and on a short week. Green Bay is rested and totally healthy. This feels absolutely like the Divisional Round last year when a warm-weather California team (Rams/Niners) with an untrustworthy QB (Jared Goff/Jimmy Garoppolo) lost by two TDs at chilly Lambeau Field. I generally don't go this high on the ML, as it's certainly possible that GB wins by fewer than 6 points, but I'm parlaying with the Under -- which I got early this week at 47.5. I don't expect a ton of points with a low of minus-1 in Green Bay.

TENNESSEE -188
ANALYSIS: Derrick Henry, AJ Brown and Julio Jones haven't been on the field much together this season due to injury, but when they have Ryan Tannehill has been one of the NFL's highest-rated QBs. They are all healthy for Saturday, and the Bengals' run defense has been awful in the past two games -- that D is now without a key guy up front in Larry Ogunjobi. Meanwhile, no QB was sacked more than Cincinnati's Joe Burrow during the regular season, and the Titans are the only team with three players having at least eight sacks (Harold Landry, Denico Autry, Jeffery Simmons). I'm not touching 3.5, though, so moneyline it is.

+837 15-5 IN LAST 20 NFL PICKS

Tom Fornelli

SAN FRANCISCO +6
ANALYSIS: I'm just a sucker for betting the 49ers as underdogs and fading them as favorites. It's a solid plan that's worked well for me, as they're 25-17 ATS as underdogs under Kyle Shanahan compared to 16-24-1 ATS as favorites. Also, these two met earlier in the season, with Green Bay winning 30-28 in San Francisco. While playing at home gives the Packers an added advantage, I don't think they're so much better than the Niners that they should be favored by this much. So I'm going to take San Francisco and then cross my fingers and hope the inevitable Jimmy G mistake doesn't kill me.

CINCINNATI +3.5
ANALYSIS: I don't trust the Titans. I haven't all season, and I'm not ready to start now. Particularly in the role of favorites. They've done an incredible job of getting the No. 1 seed in the AFC considering all the injuries they've suffered, but I don't think that happens if they play in any other division. The Titans went 5-1 against the AFC South and 3-3 against the rest of the AFC with some confounding losses. I look at this matchup and I see a Bengals team that has the advantage at QB, as well as other key spots offensively, so even if the Titans win, I expect it to be a close one.

+990 25-14-1 IN LAST 40 NFL PICKS

Hank Goldberg

SAN FRANCISCO +5.5
ANALYSIS: Right now, San Francisco is my pick to win the Super Bowl, so I love the 49ers at this number. Deebo Samuel and George Kittle are sensational, and quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo is playing winning football. San Francisco also is playing strong defense, which you can't say about Green Bay. The Packers have been prone to give up points. I'll happily take the 49ers.

TENNESSEE -3.5
ANALYSIS: With all signs pointing to running back Derrick Henry playing on Saturday, the Titans have all of their big-play guys back. That includes receivers A.J. Brown and Julio Jones. I also love Mike Vrabel as a coach. Tennessee already has beaten Kansas City and Buffalo this season, and I would put those teams on a level above Cincinnati. I'm confident in the Titans.

+860 13-4 IN LAST 17 NFL PICKS

Micah Roberts

GREEN BAY -5.5
ANALYSIS: I’m hopping off the 49ers trolley I've been riding at Green Bay, where the Packers are 8-0 this season. I have concerns about Jimmy Garoppolo’s shoulder and his thumb after an errant throw almost cost them the game last week at Dallas. I think the Packers start fast and put Jimmy G at a disadvantage of having to come back. What I like most about the Packers here is that they’re 5-1 SU and 6-0 ATS against 2021 playoff teams this season, including the 30-28 win at San Francisco in Week 3. Take the Packers to cover.

CINCINNATI +3.5
ANALYSIS: The Bengals have covered the last four meetings with the Titans, winning three of them, the last coming last season in a 31-20 Bengals home win. I like Cincinnati's momentum. The team has covered its last five games with Joe Burrow playing at a super high level, and I think that carries into this week and possibly all the way to the Super Bowl. Pass rusher Trey Hendrickson is cleared to play. I took the points with the Bengals.

+365 8-4 IN LAST 12 NFL ATS PICKS

Micah Roberts

GREEN BAY -5.5
ANALYSIS: I’m hopping off the 49ers trolley I've been riding at Green Bay, where the Packers are 8-0 this season. I have concerns about Jimmy Garoppolo’s shoulder and his thumb after an errant throw almost cost them the game last week at Dallas. I think the Packers start fast and put Jimmy G at a disadvantage of having to come back. What I like most about the Packers here is that they’re 5-1 SU and 6-0 ATS against 2021 playoff teams this season, including the 30-28 win at San Francisco in Week 3. Take the Packers to cover.

CINCINNATI +3.5
ANALYSIS: The Bengals have covered the last four meetings with the Titans, winning three of them, the last coming last season in a 31-20 Bengals home win. I like Cincinnati's momentum. The team has covered its last five games with Joe Burrow playing at a super high level, and I think that carries into this week and possibly all the way to the Super Bowl. Pass rusher Trey Hendrickson is cleared to play. I took the points with the Bengals.

+365 8-4 IN LAST 12 NFL ATS PICKS

Matt Severance

STETSON @ N. ALABAMA | 01/22 | 4:30 PM EST
N. ALABAMA -145
ANALYSIS: I've had some people ask why I don't have picks on Saturdays ... well, need one day off from the grind (and we are never truly off in this business as news largely dictates schedule). I'm not the type to simply "pick" as I truly research every single one. So I can't take five minutes. And I'd like to stay married But now that we are getting close to March Madness, I'll try to do a couple. And obviously when March Madness is here, that's a totally different story. Anyways, Stetson has lost three straight and played without two of its best players Tuesday in an OT home loss to Florida Gulf Coast -- we won on that pick, barely. Those players are Rob Perry (15.9 ppg) and Mahamadou Diawara (6.2 rpg, 5.8 rpg). Reports are Perry is out for a while; can't speak to Diawara, but I like North Alabama sans Perry. The Lions have lost 6 of 7 but all but one of those were away. They are 6-1 at home. Early models have UNA winning by around 4.

+1915 90-59-3 IN LAST 152 CBB PICKS

DETROIT @ NASHVILLE | 01/22 | 8:30 PM EST
NASHVILLE -194
ANALYSIS: Going to play this now as the Red Wings will be in the second of a back-to-back Saturday -- some books will let you bet on next-day games with a team in action night before, some won't -- after hosting Dallas on Friday. The Wings will either have to play Alex Nedejkovic a second straight game in net or likely turn to Calvin Pickard (stream now on Paramount+) because usual No. 2 Thomas Greiss is in protocols. Pickard hasn't played in the NHL this season and wasn't good in six appearances last season. Even if Greiss is cleared ... the Wings are going to be at a massive disadvantage in net. I like this big for Nashville and this will get well over -200 quickly.

+1687 37-17 IN LAST 54 NHL PICKS

Stephen Oh

UT-ARLINGTON @ LITTLE ROCK | 01/22 | 3:00 PM EST
LITTLE ROCK +2
ANALYSIS: My simulations say the wrong team is favored here. UT-Arlington is prone to committing fouls, ranking 289th in the country in fouls per game (18.4). That bodes well against a Little Rock squad that's a good free throw shooting team (73.4 percent). In a close game with the Trojans at home, I think that'll be the difference. My model says Little Rock covers almost 70 percent of the time and wins by five, so you're getting strong value at this number.

Posted : January 22, 2022 8:43 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

VSiN Hosts & Guests

NFL​
Bengals vs. Titans
Ross: Bengals +9.5/Bills +8 - 6-pt teaser; Bengals +9.5/Packers PK - 6-pt teaser
Youmans: Titans -3.5
Chernoff: J. Jones Receiving Yards Over
Epstein: Titans -3.5
Eager: Bengals +3.5
Gagnon: Bengals +3.5
Finocchiaro: Over 47.5
Stoll: Titans -3.5
Sharp: Titans -3.5
Hill: Bengals +3.5
Schwartz: Titans -3.5
A. Burke: Bengals +3.5
Marlins Man: Bengals +3.5
Evans: Mixon Under 60.5 Rushing Yards

49ers vs. Packers
Hill: 49ers +6
Chernoff: 49ers +5.5
Von Tobel: Packers -5
Reynolds: Under 47.5
Ross: Packers -5.5; Packers PK/Bengals +9.5 - 6-pt teaser
Epstein: Packers -5.5; Packers PK/Bills +8.5 - 6-pt teaser
Gagnon: Packers -5.5
D. Burke: Under 48
A. Burke: Under 47.5
White: Over 47
Schwartz: Packers -6
Finocchiaro: 49ers +5.5
Charchian: Mitchell Over 76.5 Rushing Yards; Jennings Over 28.5 Receiving Yards; Lazard Over 37.5 Receiving Yards

SOCCER​
Nigel Seeley
Manchester U (-110) vs. West Ham (Sat)
Brentford/Wolves Draw at HT (-110) (Sat)
Leicester/Brighton Draw (+225) (Sun)

Paul Carr
Leeds to beat Newcastle (+100) (Sat)
Man U/West Ham Over 2.5 (-145) (Sat)
Tottenham +0.5 (+120) vs. Chelsea (Sun)

WUnderdog
NFL divisional playoff

SanFrancisco/GreenBay 47 Over

Norm Hitzges' Picks of the Pole

Single Plays

Titans -3.5
Packers -5.5

Jeff Ma- 51-40 record

titans & over 47.5
49ers

totalgoalsvip

ISRAEL: Ligat ha’Al
Hapoel Hadera – Kiryat Shmona
2 or 3 goals in match
Odds : 2.00

Both-to-Score

PORTUGAL: Liga Portugal
Tondela – Vizela
Both to score : YES @ 1.80

PicksTennis

WTA Australian Open
Halep S. – Cornet A.
Under 19.5

Pickswise Sports

CBB 3* Best Bets (3* Best Bets 46-33 ytd)
Seton Hall
Iowa State
UCLA/Colorado Under

CBB 2* Plays
Texas Tech/West Virginia Under
Auburn
Auburn/Kentucky Over
Oklahoma State
Tennessee

NHL 3* Best Bet - NY Rangers/Arizona Under. (3* Best Bets 50-30 ytd)

bettingmartingale

Rumania – Liga 1
Univ. Craiova – FC Rapid
Univ. Craiova @ 2.40 / 2 units

GoodFella

2 Team Parlay

3* Titans ML & Packers ML

Exterminator NBA system bet
(January 22) Kings {A} bet - This is an official series. Buy 3 points on the spread at no worse than -170 odds if they are underdogs. Take the money line if they're favorites. If the {A} bet does not win, please use the same rules and double up on the {B} bet by taking them again on 1/25. The potential {C} bet is on 1/26.

ZITI Sports
NFL
Tennessee Titans -3.5 -110 Cincinnati Bengals (4:30 PM)
San Francisco 49ers vs Green Bay Packers UNDER 47 -110 (8:15 PM)

SUNDAY JANUARY 23RD
Los Angeles Rams +3 -115 Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3:00 PM)
Buffalo Bills vs Kansas City Chiefs OVER 54 -110 (6:30 PM) (2 BOXES OF ZITI)

COLLEGE HOOPS
Marshall +3.5 -110 Florida Atlantic (4:00 PM)
Bowling Green -8.5 -110 Western Michigan (2:00 PM)
Colorado State -10.5 -110 Air Force (2:00 PM)
Southeast Missouri State -6.5 -110 Eastern Illinois (4:30 PM)
San Francisco vs. Pepperdine OVER 146.5 -110 (7:30 PM)
Saint Joseph's vs Virginia Commonwealth OVER 133.5 -110 (2:30 PM)

NBA
Cleveland Cavaliers -12.5 -110 Oklahoma City Thunder (8:10 PM)

NHL
Philadelphia Flyers vs. Buffalo Sabres OVER 5.5 -125 (1:05 PM)
Calgary Flames -110 Edmonton Oilers (10:05 PM)

Lee sterling
Football
Tennessee
Tampa bay under

Posted : January 22, 2022 10:18 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Ben Burns

Hockey

Nashville predators

Marco D'Angelo

4 Cincy
5 Rams

Line Sniper - Red Dave

Last 32 Picks 16-16 (50%)

Bengals +3.5
Texas FH -4

Sean Murphy
10 cbb
Texas a&m corpus Christie

Jim feist
Tennessee titans ML

Paul Stone

Miami Fl
Davidson
Air Force
La Tech
Pittsburgh
Tarleton St
San Diego St

CleInsiderSports

NFL
49ers +5.5
49ers/Packers U47.5

NBA
Suns -12.5

CBB
Pacific -1.5
Oakland/Green Bay U140

NHL
Flyers ML (-125)

Las Vegas Cris

4% BENGALS +3.5
4% BUFFALO BILLS +2
4% 49ers +6
4% RAMS +3

GIANNI THE GREEK

5% MMA MATT FREVOLA -185
3% Wellington Turman +190

2% [MMA] (24705) Deiveson Figueiredo at (24706) Brandon Moreno Total Under 4.5 (-125)

3%[MMA] (24769) Vanessa Demopoulos at (24770) Silvana Gomez Juarez
Total Under 2.5 (+175)

2% Cody Stamann +165

Greg Peterson

Louisville -2 vs Notre Dame
Virginia vs NC State Under 128.5
East Carolina +19.5 vs Houston
Wake Forest -1.5 vs North Carolina
UCLA -3 vs Colorado

Updated Record 186-158-6

NFL
Bengals Moneyline vs Titans
Bengals vs Titans Over 47.5
Packers -5 vs 49ers
Packers vs 49ers Under 47.5

The Prez

[NHL] (25) Ottawa Senators at (26) Washington Capitals

4% REGULATION Washington Capitals -125

Rob Veno

4% Titans - 3.5
4% under 47.5 Green Bay/San Fran

Goodfella

3* CBB

San Diego +1

Drew Martin

3% Kentucky at Auburn Play: Total Over 149.0 (-110)
3% klahoma State at Texas Play: Total Under 125.5 (-110)
3% Mississippi at Mississippi State Play: Total Over 134.5 (-110)
3% LSU at Tennessee Play: Total Under 130.5 (-110)
3% Texas A&M at Arkansas Play: Total Under 144.5 (-110)

Scott Spreitzer

4* Fulham -115

Northcoast

Playoff GOY: 4.5* Over 47.5 Cincinnati/Tennessee 4:30pm (Saturday)
3* Under 47.5 San Francisco/Green Bay 8:15pm (Saturday)

Top Opinions:
Under 48 LA Rams/Tampa Bay 3pm (Sunday)
Buffalo (+2) Kansas City 6:30pm (Sunday)

Regular Opinions:
Cincinnati (+4) Tennessee 4:30pm (Saturday)
LA Rams (+3) Tampa Bay 3pm (Sunday)

Had to Pickem:
Green Bay (-5.5) San Francisco 8:15pm (Saturday)
Marquee Single - Under 54.5 Buffalo/Kansas City 6:30pm (Sunday)

Vegas Sports Informer

4* TN Over 47

Posted : January 22, 2022 12:47 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jack Webb
Davidson-10
Texas Tech-7.5

Bob Balfe

Green Bay -5.5

Stephen Nover

1* louisville

Goodfella

St Johns +2

Wayne Root

CBB MAXX BET Pinnacle ACC CONFERENCE BATTLE​

Wake Forest -1.5

Warren Sharp

Titans ML
Titans TT Over first half
BIlls Over

Ben Burns

10* MEAC GAME OF YEAR

Morgan State

Scott Rickenbach

10* CBB *TOTAL OF THE WEEK*

Over Va Commonwealth

Big AL

SUN BELT CONF. GAME OF THE YEAR!

UL Lafayette

Michael Lombardi
Titans -3.5 vs. Bengals
Packers -5.5 vs. 49ers

Harry Bondi

7 Tennessee
3 SF

Root

Reserve- San Fran

chairmans - Titans

PickersMx

La Barba Pickers
100 Dimes NFL
Cincinnati Bengals +4

Posted : January 22, 2022 1:22 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Doug Upstone

5* GB -5.5

Scott Spreitzer

7* Texas -8.5
3* Grand Canyon -1.5
3* Alabama -18
3* Calgary -120

Stephen Nover

3* NFL Total

SF/GB Over

Maddux

GB OV 47

Al McMordie

100% NFL PLAYOFFS ELITE INFO! – Green Bay -5.5
ACC CONFERENCE GAME OF THE MONTH! - NC St -1 -115
CONFERENCE USA GAME OF THE MONTH! - Southern MS +15.5
NCAA HOOPS 5-PACK OF FAVORITES! - TX SO -10.5 , Arkansas -9 , McNeese St -2.5 -125 , Iowa St -6 , Georgia St -4.5 -125
NBA BOUNCE-BACK WINNER! - Phoenix -11.5 -105
PATRIOT LEAGUE GAME OF THE WEEK! - Bucknell -1
140-82 SEC CONFERENCE SHOCKER! - Mississippi +11.5

Adam Silverstein

TENNESSEE -3.5
ANALYSIS: As it appears this line will go up (not down) ahead of kickoff, it's time to jump on the Titans and not wait for the hook to disappear. Tennessee enters with all the external advantages, including the bye (Mike Vrabel is nails with extra time to prepare in the regular season) and homefield advantage, which is more valuable in the playoffs. Getting Derrick Henry back against a Bengals team that allowed 7.4 yards per carry to the Raiders last week is a boost, especially coupled with the A.J. Brown and Julio Jones being active. The Titans are healthy, rested and home. Joe Burrow has been incredible lately, but look for Tennessee to limit his big plays with Ja'Marr Chase and pull away in the second half.

+1394 59-41 IN LAST 100 NFL PICKS

Mike Tierney

UNDER 47
ANALYSIS: Given QB Jimmy Garoppolo’s various ailments and lack of experience playing in an icebox, the 49ers were going to stick to the ground anyway. Now, with temperatures possibly in the single digits and snow in the forecast, San Fran could play this one under a 10-foot-high ceiling, as few times as they will throw. With pass-rusher master Nick Bosa (concussion) cleared, counterpart Aaron Rodgers could look mortal. His completion percentage sinks when under pressure. Forget A-Rod’s 14-6 Over record in the playoffs. This could be a throwback game to the Bart Starr era, when 24 points might assure a win.

+490 6-1 IN LAST 7 NFL O/U PICKS

Jeff Hochman

FLORIDA ST. @ MIAMI (FLA.) | 01/22 | 2:00 PM EST
MIAMI (FLA.) -2.5
ANALYSIS: FSU has defeated the Hurricanes in eight straight meetings, including a one-point victory this past week. The Hurricanes should be pumped up at home in this revenge spot.

+90 2-1 IN LAST 3 CBB PICKS

Posted : January 22, 2022 2:17 pm
(@freezerqueen)
Reputable Member

Thank you so very much for all the information you provide. You are my football hero.

Posted : January 22, 2022 2:43 pm
(@neversplitaces)
Estimable Member

Oh wait...dammit!!

Posted : January 22, 2022 2:50 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Gianni The Greek

Added

NFL

303) San Francisco +6 (-115)…(4%) via Pinnacle-BOL (Buy ½ at +5.5 -105)

Jim Feist

NBA
3* #557 Sacramento +10.5

Worlds Worst Picker CBB
Peabody’s picks
Oklahoma st
Kansas st

We take
Texas
Kansas

Al Demarco

15 Dimes Packers -5.5