Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Wednesday 1/19/22

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Wednesday 1/19/22 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for NFL, NCAAB & NBA games.

Posted : January 19, 2022 9:38 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

The Prez

[NHL] (43) Colorado Avalanche at (44) Anaheim Ducks

4% Total Over 6.0 (-125)

Analysis: Guys, if this line moves to 6.5 please bet half your bet size and it is likely to move there so bet it soon - thx

Jon Eimer

Brentford vs. Manchester United (Wednesday, 3 p.m. ET)

Manchester United to win -130 (1 unit)
Manchester United Over 1.5 goals -130 (1 unit)
Bruno Fernandes anytime goal scorer +160 (0.5 unit)

PicksTennis

WTA – SINGLES: Australian Open (Australia)
Mertens – Begu
Under 21.5

Justin Perri

(1 Live)
NEW HAMP. @ HARTFORD | 01/19 | 7:00 PM EST
NEW HAMP. -2
ANALYSIS: This spread is a bit too small. New Hampshire is a better team than a -2 line and the model indicates that this is a good play. The projected margin of victory is 4.5 for New Hampshire. They've won all three of the last meetings against Hartford on the road, and each time by 2 or more. This season, New Hampshire has won all four games in which it was the favorite and Hartford has lost 8 of 9 games in which they were made the underdog. This could come down to free throws, but I like New Hampshire to get it done and cover in a close contest.

+245 8-5 IN LAST 13 CBB ATS PICKS

Stephen Oh

ARIZONA @ NEW JERSEY | 01/19 | 7:00 PM EST
UNDER 6
ANALYSIS: The lone Grade A play via my model on the three NHL games Wednesday is the Under on Coyotes-Devils with 66 percent of sims landing Under 6 goals -- the model doesn't even forecast 5 being scored (4.9). Arizona is the second-worst offensive team in the NHL. The Under is 5-2 in the Devils' past seven at home.

Posted : January 19, 2022 9:43 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Drew Martin

5% over 153.5 Auburn/Georgia

Carmine Bianco

3% Toronto Maple Leafs/Colorado Money Line Parlay +131

3% New Jersey Devils REGULATION

3% Colorado Avs Team Total Over 3.5 goals

Greg Peterson 

Mississippi State +6 vs Florida

Virginia Tech -1 vs NC State

Louisville -7 vs Boston College

TCU vs Oklahoma State Over 132.5

New Mexico +16 vs Colorado State

Updated Record 176-153-6

ZITI Sports
NBA
Miami Heat -9.5 -110 Portland Trail Blazers (7:40 PM)
Milwaukee Bucks -6 -110 Memphis Grizzlies (8:10 PM)

NHL
Toronto Maple Leafs vs New York Rangers UNDER 5.5 +115 (7:35 PM)

COLLEGE HOOPS
Saint Joseph's -9.5 -110 George Washington (7:00 PM)
DePaul +7.5 -110 Xavier (9:00 PM)
LSU vs Alabama OVER 150.5 -110 (7:00 PM)

SOCCER UNDER SYSTEM
France - Ligue 2- SC Amiens vs. AC Ajaccio UNDER 2 -135 (1:00 PM)

SOCCER OVER SYSTEM
Turkey - Super League- Trabzonspor vs. Giresunspor OVER 2.5 +109 (12:00 PM)
France - Ligue 2- Toulouse FC vs. AS Nancy-Lorraine OVER 2.5 -136 (1:00 PM)

TENNIS
WTA Australian Open - R2- Kaia Kanepi vs. Marie Bouzkova UNDER 20.5 -106 (11:30 PM)

Scott Spreitzer

4* Tottenham +130
4* TCU +5

Al McMordie

50-19 ATS NCAA TV GAME OF THE WEEK! – OK St -4.5
30-12 ATS NCAA PAYBACK PAYDAY! – Missouri St -11
NCAA HOOPS TRIPLE PACK – Valparaiso +4 , GA +22 , New Mexico +16
87% NHL SLAPSHOT CLUB – NJ -204
34-14 ATS NBA ELITE INFO – San Antonio -6.5

Matt Severance

TORONTO @ N.Y. RANGERS | 01/19 | 7:30 PM EST
N.Y. RANGERS 140
ANALYSIS: Potential Eastern Conference Finals preview and Original Six matchup; we hit on a +140 home dog on Tuesday (Calgary), so let's try again with the Blueshirts. I understand why Toronto is favored, but the Rangers are excellent at home and pretty healthy other than relatively disappointing former No. 1 overall pick Alexis Lafreniere. Fellow wingers Barclay Goodrow and Dryden Hunt should be available after each missed multiple games. Toronto's Auston Matthews can tie an NHL record by scoring in his 11th straight road game, but the Leafs are down a few guys due to injury/protocol. They obviously still can win, but this is great value as the Rangers are 5-2-0 in the past seven meetings.

+1285 27-12 IN LAST 39 NHL ML PICKS

NC A&T @ UNC-ASH. | 01/19 | 6:30 PM EST
UNC-ASH. -186
ANALYSIS: Might be my only play today depending on COVID absences as I try to shake a mini-slump. I can't find a model that has UNC Asheville winning by fewer than 5 points -- the SportsLine Projection Model has it winning by 10 -- but I'm not going to mess with the spread. Asheville leads the Big South with 9.4 made three-pointers per game, is first in three-point defense at 26.4 percent, first in blocked shots with 5.6 per game and third in scoring offense at 76.0 points per game. North Carolina A&T is 2-8 on the road and struggles to
score overall (68.9 ppg).

+1656 82-55-3 IN LAST 140 CBB PICKS

MINNESOTA @ ATLANTA | 01/19 | 7:30 PM EST
UNDER 236
ANALYSIS: I'm not much for NBA totals at times but WOW this is high. The Timberwolves might be a bit short on their shots considering they just played a hard-fought game down to the wire at the Knicks on Tuesday. Atlanta has taken a major step back on defense this season but is without about 24 points per game in Bogdan Bogdanovic and Clint Capela, who are both out. The SportsLine Projection Model has 225 points being scored.

+661 14-6 IN LAST 20 NBA PICKS

Tim Doyle

BROOKLYN @ WASHINGTON | 01/19 | 7:00 PM EST
WASHINGTON -1
ANALYSIS: I think the Wizards should trade Bradley Beal now. His value is high and they aren't really contenders. That being said, they have been one of the best stories in the NBA and would be a playoff team if the postseason started today. The Nets are wildly inconsistent, and if you’re betting against them this season, you’re killing it. Washington will roll in DC.

+190 3-1 IN LAST 4 NBA PICKS

ILLINOIS ST. @ MISSOURI ST. | 01/19 | 8:00 PM EST
MISSOURI ST. -10
ANALYSIS: Yes, I am the voice of "The Valley," so I know a thing or two about the best under-the-radar league in America. I’m calling the Missouri State-Loyola (Chi) game for CBS on Saturday. I’ll say this - if both teams get into the NCAA Tournament, they each will win a game or two. Missouri State's Isiaih Mosley is a scoring machine. He had 43 points in a game against Northern Iowa recently. The Bears are tough at home. Lay the points.

Posted : January 19, 2022 1:29 pm
Share: