Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For NFL Wild Card Sunday 1/16/22

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Sunday 1/16/22 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for NFL, NCAAB & NBA games

Posted : January 16, 2022 8:36 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

HITMAN | NFL Total - Sunday, Jan 16 2022 1:00PM
145 PHI / 146 TAM UNDER 48.0 William Hilldouble-dime bet

Jim Feist NFLWild Card Game of the Year - Sunday
Handicapper: Jim Feist
League: NFL
Competition: San Francisco 49ers vs Dallas Cowboys
Time: Sunday, January 16, 04:30 pm ET
Bet Type: Point Spread
Pick: San Francisco 49ers +3.5 (-115) (Play MGM)

Analysis:
The San Francisco 49ers showed a lot of guts in week 18 at the Rams. Down 0-17 they clawed their way back to tie the game in the 4th quarter and had a chance to take the lead before Rams CB Ramsey made a circus interception at the same time the refs missed a roughing on the QB. The Rams took over the ball and marched the field to score the go ahead TD. After a SF punt and defensive stand, they Niners got the ball back with not much time on the clock and no time outs. QB Jimmy Garappolo marched the Niners the length of the field for the TD and forced OT where they kicked a field goal. The Rams threw an INT on the subsequent possession and SFO goes to the playoffs. Look for the Niners to run the ball down the Cowboys throats and use a physical defense to win this game. I like the 49ers a lot in this matchup.

FOOTBALL JESUS

Dallas NFL

WUnderdog

NFL
Philadelphia @ Tampa Bay 46 Under

Goodfella

3* Wild Card GOY

San Francisco 49ers

HITMAN | NFL Prop - Sunday, Jan 16 2022 1:00PM
Brady U

(-115)William Hill 145 PHI vs 146 TAM single-dime bet

Analysis: Tom Brady (TB) U287.5 Pass Yds -115 (DK/Caesars/SuperBook)

HITMAN | NFL Prop - Sunday, Jan 16 2022 4:30PM
Samuel O

(-115)William Hill 147 SFX vs 148 DAL single-dime bet

Analysis:
Deebo Samuel (SF) O59.5 rec yds -115 (Consensus)

Pickswise Sports

NFL 3* Best Bet - 49ers +3.5

NFL
2* Eagles +9
2* Eagles/Buccaneers Over 45.5
2* Steelers/Chiefs Over 46
1* Steelers +13
1* 49ers/Cowboys Over 50.5

Ross Tucker Sports

NFL 3* Best Bet - 49ers +3.5

MARC LAWRENCE PREFERRED PICKS:

MARC'S WHITE HOT NFL WILD CARD "GAME OF THE YEAR".....SAN FRANCISCO 49ers

Doug Knudson

GAME OF THE WEEK
Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Kansas City Chiefs (NFL) - 8:15 PM EST
Pick: Point Spread: -12/-110 Kansas City Chiefs
Rating: 10*
MY MODELS MADE CHIEFS -18

Philadelphia Eagles vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (NFL) - 1:00 PM EST
Pick: Point Spread: 9/-120 Philadelphia Eagles
Rating: 9*
MY MODELS MADE BUCCANEERS -3.5

Gianni the Greek

NFL

148) Dallas -3…(4%) via Pinnacle

Northcoast Sunday

3.5* Tampa Bay (-8.5) Philadelphia

Top Opinions:
Marquee Triple - Over 50.5 San Francisco/Dallas
San Francisco (+3) Dallas

Regular Opinions:
Pittsburgh (+13) Kansas City

Had to Pickem:
Marquee Single - Over 45.5 Philadelphia/Tampa Bay
Marquee Single - Under 46.5 Pittsburgh/Kansas City

Al McMordie

100% (10-0) SUNDAY NFL HIGH ROLLER! – Dallas -3

Fournette U

(-125)William Hill 145 PHI vs 146 TAM single-dime bet

Analysis:
Leonard Fournette (TB) U5.5 receptions -125 (DK/Caesars/Super Book)

Another sharp posted this, so could see line move quick. But Fournette is at high risk of re aggravation to his hamstring injury if he plays, and Gio Bernard's likely return could eat away at some of his two minute drill pass work.

Posted : January 16, 2022 8:44 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Larry Hartstein

PITTSBURGH @ KANSAS CITY | 01/16 | 8:15 PM EST
KANSAS CITY -12.5
ANALYSIS: The Chiefs were dealing with a COVID outbreak, and didn't have Travis Kelce, when they hosted the Steelers in Week 16. Kansas City still raced out to a 30-0 lead en route to a 36-10 win. This game should be more competitive, but I'll take the Chiefs to cover because of their matchup advantages. Their defense is fully healthy. During Kansas City's 9-1 finish, the team showed it can clamp down on any limited offense. The Steelers have a pedestrian attack and were fortunate to escape Baltimore with a win. Lay the points.

PHILADELPHIA @ TAMPA BAY | 01/16 | 1:00 PM EST
TAMPA BAY -8.5
ANALYSIS: Locking this in at -8.5.

SAN FRANCISCO @ DALLAS | 01/16 | 4:30 PM EST
SAN FRANCISCO +3
ANALYSIS: Some books opened higher but I doubt we'll see 3.5 again. The 49ers' weakness has been their secondary, but Emmanuel Moseley is healthy again and his impact is obvious. He had an interception and six tackles in San Fran's overtime win over the Rams. Dallas is inflated because the Cowboys spent the final stretch of the season beating up on the NFC East. Since Week 9, Dallas has lost to the Broncos, Raiders, Chiefs and Cardinals while beating division foes, the Falcons and the Taysom Hill-led Saints. With the Cowboys allowing 4.5 yards per carry, which ranks 23rd, look for the 49ers' balanced attack to carry the day.

+1615 67-45 IN LAST 112 NFL PICKS

Mike Tierney

DALLAS -3
ANALYSIS: This number is influenced by San Francisco's phenomenal comeback on Sunday,. But its pass defense remains unreliable, so Dak Prescott and company could thrive. Aside from its clunker two weeks ago against Arizona, Dallas has been plowing over foes. Its strong pass coverage will force the 49ers to stick to the ground, limiting their options. The Cowboys’ health has taken a positive turn, with RB Tony Pollard and LB Micah Parsons, the potential Rookie of the Year, expected back. The 49ers must recover from their exhausting five-quarter win over the Rams.

OVER 46.5
ANALYSIS: Patrick Mahomes has owned the Steelers — lock, stock and barrel. In two games, the Chiefs QB has touchdown nine touchdown passes while completing 46-of-58 attempts. The Chiefs piled up 78 points in those contests, even while easing off the pedal in the third quarter of this season's meeting. Ben Roethlisberger is often at his best when Pittsburgh trails considerably, and that is a plausible scenario for Sunday's matchup. The soon-to-be retiree will go out with a bang, throwing the ball all over the field, and could notch a few late TDs to assure an Over.

ARIZONA @ L.A. RAMS | 01/17 | 8:15 PM EST
L.A. RAMS -4
ANALYSIS: For a team pulling out all the stops to win now, as indicated by the Wednesday signing of retired safety Eric Weddle, it’s almost inconceivable to imagine the Rams going down in the opening round. While QB Matthew Stafford has been all over the map and the star-studded defense has displayed inconsistency, this is a No. 4 seed to be reckoned with. The Cardinals are a road threat, but WR DeAndre Hopkins’ absence has led to a 1-4 straight-up slump. RB James Conner is banged up (again). The surprisingly quick return of Rams RB Cam Akers from injury is a welcome bonus. I'm on L.A.

+55 4-3 IN LAST 7 NFL PICKS

UNDER 47
ANALYSIS: Philly, the NFL's top-ranked rushing team, will not abandon its approach even though the Bucs’ run defense is No. 3 in the league. The past three games in which the Eagles deployed their starters (i.e. not Week 18) resulted in combined points scored of 36, 44 and 44. Tampa Bay’s offense is more productive than those opponents, but rain and projected wind speeds of at least 20 mph in Tampa on Sunday could impair the passing even of Tom Brady.

+300 3-0 IN LAST 3 NFL O/U PICKS

Tom Fornelli

UNDER 46
ANALYSIS: If the Eagles struggle and fall behind -- and there's a strong possibility it happens -- that'll put them in a position where they're forced to throw the ball, and they aren't good at it. Of the 14 teams to reach the postseason, only Pittsburgh has a lower passer rating than the Eagles. Still, while I don't have the highest of hopes for the Philadelphia offense, I'm not ready to lay 8.5 points with Tampa, either, so instead the under seems like a smarter play. The fact current forecasts are calling for winds of 20-plus mph in Tampa on Sunday doesn't hurt my confidence, either.

+1000 24-13 IN LAST 37 NFL PICKS

Jeff Hochman

PHILADELPHIA +8.5
ANALYSIS: The Eagles have a top-four offensive line, which helps lead Philadelphia to a 4.9 yards per rush average. The Eagles also own the better special teams unit, which could be a factor in the rain/wind. A cold front is scheduled to sweep across Tampa right about game time. The forecast calls for rain (0.50 inch) and very windy conditions (20-30 MPH, with gusts near 40 MPH) so the underdog gets the call in this one. Tampa Bay went 1-5 ATS as a favorite of 3.5 to 9.5 points in the regular season. Down to the wire!

Matt Severance

PITTSBURGH +12.5
ANALYSIS: I'm obviously well aware the Steelers were just pounded in Kansas City a few weeks ago, but are you aware there were five fumbles in that game combined and Pittsburgh didn't recover any of them? That's just bad luck. Plus, star pass-rusher TJ Watt wasn't 100 percent healthy then. KC star wideout Tyreek Hill isn't 100 percent healthy now (heel) and frankly hasn't looked quite the same since returning from COVID. Do I think the Steelers win here? Obviously not, but they are playing with house money and can stay within 10 if not 7. I'd hold out if I thought this would return to +13 but don't think it will.

UNDER 49
ANALYSIS: I certainly didn't expect to be writing about the weather in Tampa this week -- I live not far from there -- but yep, it's going to rain all day Sunday apparently with winds between 20-30 mph and higher gusts possible. That's pretty unusual this time of year. The Eagles will want to chew clock as it is with their No. 1 rushing attack and keep Tom Brady off the field. This total is starting to dip already, presumably due to the weather, so we will grab it now.

DALLAS -153
ANALYSIS: Perhaps it would be smart to wait on this game to see if it gets under -3, but I doubt it does because the Cowboys are the most public team in the NFL so it probably only goes back to -3.5 if it moves at all. The Niners obviously can win this game but they are really banged up from Jimmy Garoppolo to Trent Williams to Elijah Mitchell to Azeez Al-Shaair to even punter Mitch Wishnowsky and a few others. The 49ers had to go all-out to win Sunday in Week 18, while Dallas pretty much took it easy Saturday in Philadelphia and will get running back Tony Pollard back this week. Have to go with the healthier home team.

+810 11-2 IN LAST 13 NFL PICKS

R. J. White

PHILADELPHIA +8.5
ANALYSIS: The Eagles are a tough team to trust; they have just one win over a team with a winning record (Saints) and this will be the playoff debut for both Jalen Hurts and Nick Sirianni. The Bucs are of course the defending champs with the GOAT at QB. But this shapes up to be a close game. The Bucs had no trouble beating the Panthers twice down the stretch but were shut out by the Saints and barely topped the Jets as they deal with key absences on offense. Bad projected weather could make this a favorable game for the Eagles rushing attack, and the vaunted Bucs rush D ranks just 15th in yards per rush allowed. Philly might be a live 'dog here.

+669 20-12 IN LAST 32 NFL ATS PICKS

Adam Silverstein

DALLAS -3
ANALYSIS: The 49ers enter the playoffs with a ton of momentum coming off their road win over the Rams, but they are a bit overvalued in this spot. Dallas was unlucky to draw San Francisco here given, against different opponents, I'd likely have taken both teams to win in this round. The Cowboys have advantages at quarterback, overall at the playmaking positions and up front defensively. If the Dallas line gets the type of pressure it can when at full strength, that should help the at-times problematic play action defense. While Kyle Shanahan will surely outscheme Mike McCarthy on the sideline, I can't side with QB Jimmy Garoppolo (2 TD, 4 INT over his last two games) at a spread this meager. There's a couple points of value with the Cowboys.

+1209 56-40 IN LAST 96 NFL PICKS

Brett Anderson

SAN FRANCISCO +3
ANALYSIS: The Cowboys have the NFL's best ATS record at 13-4 and enter the playoffs having won five of six. But unless you're counting last week's beatdown of the Eagles' backups, Dallas hasn't defeated a playoff team since Week 6 (an OT win over the Pats), and the only other playoff team it beat all season was Philly. Only seven teams have allowed more yards per carry this season than the Cowboys, and now they're facing a 49ers squad that can run it and has heated up considerably down the stretch. Grab the points.

+935 17-7 IN LAST 24 NFL ATS PICKS

Hank Goldberg

TAMPA BAY -8.5
ANALYSIS: This is a mismatch. Tom Brady and the reigning Super Bowl champs are just too good for Philadelphia. They're experienced, they have the greatest quarterback of all-time and they have the pieces on defenses to slow the Eagles' run game. This one won't be close.

SAN FRANCISCO +3
ANALYSIS: This is one of my best bets this weekend. I think the 49ers are legitimate Super Bowl contenders. They are so unique in the way they pound and pound the ball. Their running game will help diminish one of the Cowboys' biggest strengths: the pass rush. I also like the way Jimmy Garoppolo is playing. I love San Francisco.

+460 9-4 IN LAST 13 NFL PICKS

Micah Roberts

SAN FRANCISCO +3
ANALYSIS: The 49ers have won seven of their last nine and come in with the momentum after winning at the Rams last week. The Cowboys are the best cover team in the NFL (13-4 ATS) and will be popular with the public this week after a 51-26 win at Philadelphia last week. The 49ers fit the profile of a team the Cowboys have had trouble with. The 49ers’ defense allows only 310 ypg, No. 3 in the NFL. The No. 1-ranked Dallas offense will have struggles. I’m eager to know the status of 49ers tackle Trent Williams, but I’ll move forward with expectations he will play. Jimmy Garoppolo, George Kittle and Deebo Samuel are good to go, so I’m in. Take the 49ers to cover and likely win.

+265 7-4 IN LAST 11 NFL ATS PICKS

Emory Hunt

KANSAS CITY -12.5
ANALYSIS: Pittsburgh scratched and clawed its way through the backend of the season and into the playoffs. TJ Watt will give the Steelers a chance defensively, but it's the Steelers offense that worries me the most in this game. Look for the Chiefs to slowly start to pull away in the 2nd half.

DALLAS -3
ANALYSIS: This game will ultimately come down to whether or not 49ers QB Jimmy Garoppolo can make plays consistently with his arm. You have to figure that the Cowboys will be hell- bent on stopping the run game and making the Niners one-dimensional. On the other side of the coin, this Dallas offense seems to be peaking at the right time.

+90 2-1 IN LAST 3 NFL PICKS

Posted : January 16, 2022 9:58 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Pickswise Sports

Soccer ⚽️ Sunday
3* Best Bet - West Ham -160
2* Liverpool/Brentford (Both Teams to Score) - YES +115

CBB
2* St John's
1* Ohio State/Penn State Under

nbaundertips

Denver Nuggets – Utah Jazz
Under 223

Greg Shaker

2 Pittsburgh/KC U47
2 Tampa Bay -8.5

Teaser
2 SF +9/TB -2.5

Bob Balfe

Kansas City -12.5

Greg Peterson

Iowa -5.5 vs Minnesota
Monmouth -4.5 vs Marist
Southern Miss +13.5 vs Louisiana Tech
St. John’s -10.5 vs Georgetown
Illinois State +2.5 vs Bradley

Updated Record 169-146-5

Eagles +8.5 vs Bucs
Eagles vs Bucs Under 46
Cowboys -3 vs 49ers
49ers vs Cowboys Under 51
Steelers +12.5 vs Chiefs
Steelers vs Chiefs Under 46.5

Jim Feist

Cbb Niagara

Paul Stone

Under Boston U 129.5

Lee sterling

Buccaneers
Kc
Sf
Sf over

ZITI Sports
NBA
Phoenix Suns vs Detroit Pistons UNDER 214.5 -110 (1:10 PM)

NHL
Vancouver Canucks vs. Washington Capitals UNDER 6 -120 (2:00 PM)

COLLEGE HOOPS
Monmouth -4.5 -110 Marist (2:00 PM)
Canisius vs Manhattan OVER 146.5 -110 (2:00 PM)
Bradley vs Illinois State OVER 146.5 -110 (8:00 PM)

SOCCER UNDER SYSTEM
Turkey - Super League- Hatayspor vs. Galatasaray SK UNDER 2.5 +117 (11:00 AM)

SOCCER OVER SYSTEM
Belgium - First Division A- Genk vs. KFCO Beerschot-Wilrijk OVER 2.5 -166 (3:00 PM)

Ben Burns NHL

PUCKLINE KNUCKLE-PUCK

Vancouver +1.5

Harry Bondi
5 Tampa
3 Sf
3 Kc

Dennis Macklin

Iona

Big Al

NBA DIVISION GAME OF THE MONTH!

Utah Jazz

Posted : January 16, 2022 11:34 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Green Bay Monster Sports - 3 Max play releases

100 Dime MAX release - Eagles + 7.5
100 Dime MAX release 7 pt tease Eagles +14.5 / Niners + 10
100 Dime MAX release 7 pt tease Eagles + 14.5 / over Eagles 39.5

Stephen Nover

3* NFL PLAYOFF GAME OF YEAR

Bucs -8

Maddux - All 10's - Lines when poster

TB -7
Dall OV 50

Jeff Ma
49ers

The College Kids
NFL 146 PHI/TB under 47

Delphi Sports

NBA
3* #543 Utah -4.5

Godfatherlocks january 16th picks

*** massive 10k unit picks **
#1 - philadelphia eagles +7.5 (nfl)
#2 - dallas cowboys -3 (nfl)
#3 - pittsburgh steelers +12.5 (nfl)

Tomas Sports
Pittsburgh ml

Keith Lockner
Eagles +7.5
Dallas -3
KC -12.5

Nelly's

5* Tampa Bay -8

Tom Stryker

21-4 ATS NFL Playoff High Roller Best Bet

Cowboys

Pure Lock

10* Fairfield +1
10* Utah Jazz -4.5

Posted : January 16, 2022 12:54 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Scott Van Pelt’s WINNERS:
Eagles+8.5
Cowboys-3
Steelers+12.5

Stanford Steve:
Rams-4 vs Cardinals

Doug Kezirian:
Cowboys-3 vs 49ers
Steelers+12.5 vs Chiefs
Cardinals+3.5 vs Rams

Joe Fortenbaugh:
49ers at 3.5 vs Cowboys if it gets there
Steelers vs Chiefs under 46
Rams-3.5 vs Cardinals

Anita Marks:
Eagles+7.5 vs Buccaneers
49ers+3 vs Cowboys
Rams-3.5 vs Cardinals

Tyler Fulghum:
Eagles TT under 19.5
49ers+3 vs Cowboys
Steelers TT under 16.5
Cardinals+3.5 vs Rams

Erin Kate Dolan:
Eagles TT under 19.5
Rob Gronkowski anytime TD +112
49ers TT under 24.5 (-125)
Dak Prescott under 281.5 pass yards (-130)
Chiefs-7.5 1H vs vs Steelers (+100)
Stafford over 0.5 INT (-125)

Posted : January 16, 2022 1:25 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Swoop Sports
Eagles under 47 3.15u

Vegas Sports Informer

6* Dallas -3

Dr. Bob

1* Phi/TB under 49
1* SF/Dal over 50

Doug Upstone

7* SF +3

Gronk O

(-120)William Hill 145 PHI vs 146 TAM single-dime bet

Analysis:
Rob Gronkowski (TB) O5.5 Receptions -120 (Widely available, good up to -135)

Philly has allowed the leagues most receptions to opposing tight ends, the weather is supposedly only going to be a factor on deeper passes, and the only pass catcher on the field that has Brady's full trust is going to be shadowed by Mike Evans. Since Chris Godwin tore his ACL, Gronk has received double digit targets in three of his four games.

Brandon Lang

Let's Raise The Bar
On Sunday

150 DIME

SF 49ers

Pickswise Sports

NBA 3* Best Bet - Warriors/Timberwolves Over
2* Suns

H&H Sports
Back tonight with Steelers @ Chiefs

NFL
Triple Dime - Cowboys -150 (Moneyline)