Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Tuesday 1/11/22

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Tuesday 1/11/22 thread for handicapping service plays and expert predictions for NFL, NCAAB & NBA games

Posted : January 11, 2022 12:54 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Potato Kmish

Alabama -1.5

The Prez

[NHL] (55) Colorado Avalanche at (56) Nashville Predators

4% Total Over 6.0 (-110)

"Guys, last week we had these Avs games move to 6.5 fast - please put only 2% if at 6.5 - there is I nothing I can do about the line changing - as of right now it is 6 -110 to the over"

Greg Peterson

Stanford vs USC Under 139.5

Penn State -2.5 vs Rutgers

UMass +12.5 vs Davidson

Vanderbilt +7.5 vs Kentucky

West Virginia -3.5 vs Oklahoma State

Updated Record 156-136-4

ZITI Sports
SOCCER OVER SYSTEM
ENGLAND - LEAGUE ONE 01/11 2:45 PM
AFC Wimbledon vs. MK Dons OVER 2.5 -140

ENGLAND - CHAMPIONSHIP 01/11 3:00 PM
Fulham vs. Reading OVER 2.5 -166

COLLEGE HOOPS
AFTERNOON PLAYS
Quinnipiac vs. Canisius OVER 148 -110 (2:00 PM)
Hofstra vs. Townson UNDER 146.5 (5:00 PM)
Stanford +6 -110 USC (5:00 PM)

Power Sports

Soccer
8* TUESDAY SERIE A POWER-BALL - Cagliari +0.5 (2:45 ET)

Doug Knudson

Iona vs. Fairfield (NCAAB) - 2:00 PM EST
Pick: Point Spread: 6.5/-110 Fairfield
Rating: 7*
MY MODELS MADE IONA -2.5

Quinnipiac vs. Canisius (NCAAB) - 2:00 PM EST
Pick: Point Spread: -1/-110 Quinnipiac
Rating: 7*
MY MODELS MADE QUINNIPIAC -4.5

Posted : January 11, 2022 1:16 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Matt Severance

OKLA. ST. @ WEST VIRGINIA | 01/11 | 9:00 PM EST
WEST VIRGINIA -175
ANALYSIS: It's almost mid-January and this is only the Pokes' second true road game of the season Tuesday. Meanwhile, WVU is unbeaten at home because Morgantown is one of the toughest places to play in the country, and I doubt the Cowboys players are ready for that atmosphere when their only other away game was at Oral Roberts -- which is in Oklahoma. West Virginia has held nine of its 14 opponents to 59 points or less this season and ranks 16th nationally in turnover margin (5.1).

NORTHEASTERN @ JAMES MADISON | 01/11 | 7:00 PM EST
JAMES MADISON -179
ANALYSIS: I'm starting to see this spread tick up so let's hit the moneyline now under -200 while we can -- the key is whether two of Northeastern's best players will go. Neither Shaquille Walters nor Tyreek Scott-Grayson played Sunday in COVID protocols -- Walters has missed a few games.

+1602 67-44-3 IN LAST 114 CBB PICKS

RUTGERS @ PENN ST. | 01/11 | 6:30 PM EST
PENN ST. -146
ANALYSIS: Rutgers is probably the more talented team here but as Larry Hartstein mentioned, the Scarlet Knights simply aren't the same outside of Piscataway -- fuhgeddabout it! Penn State's defense has held seven of its last 10 opponents at least 10 points under their season scoring averages. Nittany Lions senior transfer Jalen Pickett is the only Big Ten player averaging at least 18.0 points and 4.5 assists per conference game thus far this season. John Harrar is one of just two conference players averaging a double-double (10.7 ppg, 10.3 rpg).

VANCOUVER @ FLORIDA | 01/11 | 7:00 PM EST
UNDER 6.5
ANALYSIS: It's always a bit risky taking the high-scoring Panthers on an Under, even at 6.5, but Vancouver netminder Thatcher Demko has been great since Bruce Boudreau took over as head coach. Demko has allowed three goals or fewer in seven straight starts. Florida's Sergei Bobrovsky has a 2.51 GAA at home. I think we only lose here if it's 3-3 at the end of regulation. The Under is 12-4 in Vancouver's past 16 vs. a team with a winning record.

+766 19-9 IN LAST 28 NHL PICKS

QUINNIPIAC @ CANISIUS | 01/11 | 2:00 PM EST
UNDER 148.5
ANALYSIS: If these teams scored their season average in points, it would total about 145 points. If each allowed its season average in points, it would total about 143 points. While it's obviously not that simple on betting a total, why wouldn't I go Under 148.5? Plus, the unusual weekday start time might lead to some poor shooting. The SportsLine Projection Model has 143 points being scored. The Under is 5-1 in the Golden Griffins' last 6 overall. They shoot just 39.1 percent from the field.

PHOENIX @ TORONTO | 01/11 | 7:30 PM EST
UNDER 223.5
ANALYSIS: This total already has dropped from 224.5 so maybe oddsmakers know something -- Cam Johnson (11.9 ppg) is out of the Suns, we know that, and both Gary Trent (16.4 ppg) and Scottie Barnes (14.7 ppg) are in question for Toronto. Trent missed the last game. The Suns have the NBA's No. 2 defensive rating. The Raptors have been much better defensively in a six-game winning streak. The SportsLine Projection Model has only 212 points being scored.

+270 6-3 IN LAST 9 NBA O/U PICKS

Max Gorenstein

TOLEDO @ MIAMI (OHIO) | 01/11 | 7:00 PM EST
TOLEDO -1
ANALYSIS: This spread is way too small. The Rockets are the much better team in this matchup. Kenpom ranks the Rockets 41 spots ahead of the RedHawks. The Rockets are 11-4 SU and 10-5 ATS including 5-1 ATS in their last six games. The Rockets have dominated the RedHawks in recent years as they are 10-0 SU and 8-2 ATS in their last 10 matchups. The RedHawks have covered the spread in just one of their last five games. The Rockets should win this game easily.

NEW MEXICO @ UNLV | 01/11 | 11:00 PM EST
NEW MEXICO +6
ANALYSIS: The Lobos are the better team. They have been great against the spread as they have covered six of their last eight games including both of their conference games. The Runnin’ Rebels are 4-9 ATS including 4-7 ATS at home. This is due to their struggling offense which ranks in the bottom 15 percent of Division I in field goal percentage. This is too many points to give to the Lobos. Take New Mexico in this Mountain West Conference matchup.

PITTSBURGH @ SYRACUSE | 01/11 | 7:00 PM EST
PITTSBURGH +10
ANALYSIS: Fading the Orange here. They are struggling in ACC play as they are 0-3 SU in their last three conference games. The Panthers are 1-3 SU but they are 3-0-1 ATS in ACC play without losing a game by more than three points. The Panthers 7-2 ATS in their last nine games including 4-0 ATS in their last four road games. The Orange defense has been terrible. The Panthers will be able to score enough points to keep this game close and cover this spread.

Justin Perri

STETSON @ JACKSONVILLE | 01/11 | 7:00 PM EST
STETSON +6
ANALYSIS: This line looks to be coming down, as some books are offering as little as +5.5. I'm going to jump on the value as I make this a 3 point win for Jacksonville and the books are not giving Stetson enough respect here. As I mentioned, the market is already correcting this one a bit so I wouldn't be shocked to see a closing line of +5 or +4.5. Take Stetson plus the points while you can. Don't go lower than +5.

NORTHEASTERN @ JAMES MADISON | 01/11 | 7:00 PM EST
JAMES MADISON -3.5
ANALYSIS: This line is giving me four points of value on the James Madison side. I'm making this game a 7.5 point win for the Dukes and some models have it has high as 10 or 14 points! I'm a bit more conservative in my estimations but this is a play that most systems are going to support. Northeastern is 0-6 SU on the road this season including losses to William & Mary and Elon when away from home. James Madison beat Virginia in its own building and is now looking to bounce back from a defeat against Hofstra. Look for JMU to get this done without much issue.

BALL ST. @ AKRON | 01/11 | 7:00 PM EST
AKRON -8.5
ANALYSIS: This line is a bit too small for my model to ignore, I am projecting this game at 11 points so I'll grab the value on the home favorite here. Akron should be able to get this done and there's going to be some recency bias on Ball State since they have covered all of their last four games. The Cardinals are still 2-5 ATS on the road and with Akron looking to bounce back from a home loss against Ohio this should have the legs to get to double digits or at least see the home team cover. Zips have won all three of the last meetings with Ball State by at least nine as well, Akron is the play.

Stephen Oh

CHICAGO @ COLUMBUS | 01/11 | 7:00 PM EST
COLUMBUS -110
ANALYSIS: My model says the Blue Jackets win in well over 60 percent of the simulations, so you're getting strong value with them at this number. Columbus is coming off a 4-3 victory over New Jersey that ended its three-game losing streak. Oliver Bjorkstrand scored a pair of goals, including one five minutes into the third period that snapped a 3-3 tie, and Boone Jenner added his team-leading 13th tally. Chicago ended its six-game winless streak (0-3-3) with a win at Vegas on Saturday but hasn't posted back-to-back victories since a four-game run from Nov. 7-17.

Larry Hartstein

RUTGERS @ PENN ST. | 01/11 | 6:30 PM EST
PENN ST. -3
ANALYSIS: The Scarlet Knights have won four straight, and in Big Ten play they're shooting an absurd 48.6 percent from deep. But this is a different team away from home, especially defensively. They're winless on the road and visit an experienced Nittany Lions team that just gave Purdue a real scare. In Steve Pikiell's six-year tenure, Rutgers is 10-43 playing away from home in games with fans in the stands. Lay the points.

Mike Barner

GOLDEN ST. @ MEMPHIS | 01/11 | 8:00 PM EST
MEMPHIS +2.5
ANALYSIS: The Warriors received a jolt of energy Sunday with the return of Klay Thompson. He scored 17 points across 20 minutes in his season debut, helping the Warriors defeat the Cavaliers by 14 points. As good as the Warriors have been this season, they are only 9-8-1 ATS on the road, which is where they will be for this matchup against the Grizzlies. Add in Draymond Green (calf) being out, and the Grizzlies could run their current winning streak to 10 straight.

Posted : January 11, 2022 3:36 pm
(@neversplitaces)
Estimable Member

Just received this email...

Joe Gavazzi’s CURRENT ALL SPORT RUN
37-8 ATS (82%)
11-1 ATS FOOTBALL 18-4 CBKB 8-3 NBA

...anyway to dig up this guy's picks so we can see if he's worth the broken zipper on my windbreaker?

Posted : January 11, 2022 7:04 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Rob Veno

Platinum Best Bet

4% Kentucky -8

Kentucky HC John Calipari has his team meshing much better than last season’s squad. An injection of quality experienced personnel has brought leadership and helped develop cohesion. Transfers Oscar Tshiebwe & Sahvir Wheeler along with Kellen Grady are anchoring this group in multiple ways. UK is playing well on each side of the floor as evidenced by their +10.6 FG% differential. They’ve scored 83+ points in five of their L6G shooting 54% or better in four of them. Defensively they rank #21 in the nation in Ken Pom’s adjusted efficiency ratings. Conversely, Vanderbilt is only +0.1 in FG% differential shooting just 40.8% from the field while allowing 40.7%. Injuries have hindered the Commodores somewhat and starting PG Rodney Chatman was removed from Saturday’s South Carolina game by HC Jerry Stackhouse who didn’t feel he looked 100%. The matchups here are tough enough for Vandy which figures to have problems on the boards (Kentucky nationally #3 & #8 in off & def rebounding%) and from beyond the arc (Vanderbilt shoots just 30.7% and the UK only allows 29.2%). An extra factor that favors Kentucky heavily is the fact that Vanderbilt University is not allowing students to attend home games so Tuesday’s student section crowd along with the majority of the arena will likely be fans of “Big Blue Nation”. Erasing Vanderbilt’s home-court advantage is significant and so is Kentucky’s talent edge. “Dores straight up 72-70 home loss as 8 point favorites vs. South Carolina (which went 3-17 from 3) shows a lot of vulnerabilities on the floor and in the stands. Expect Kentucky to capitalize on all of them.

Recommendation: Kentucky -8

Kevin Braudis

5% NBA Player Prop

Nikola Jokic over 13.5 rebounds

Jokic continues to impress coming off an MVP season last year. So far this season he’s averaging:

32.7 mins a game, 25.8 points, 14.2 Rebs, and 7 Ast.

This man can’t be stopped and that’s exactly why I’m on him today going up against this Clippers!

Official play: Nikola Jokic total rebounds O13.5 +100

Notes on why I love this play:

Like I already mentioned he’s averaging 14.2 Rebs this year and he’s already faced this clippers team once already. In that game, he played 37 mins and had 22 rebounds!!! One thing about that game though.. Will Barton played in that game and I’m bringing that up because he’s very good at rebounding as well. Good news for us though Barton will be out tonight, which means more rebound opportunities for our guy Jokic!

Also to dig a little deeper into that point I ran some numbers with Barton off the floor.. Jokic is averaging 16.51 rebounds with Barton off the floor this year in (36 min avg)

Few more points I wanted to bring up:

- Month of January (5 game sample) Jokic is averaging 15.2 Rebs

- I have Jokic projected for 34.2 mins in this game.

- Clippers have struggled against opposing BIG MAN all year long! I’ve watched the film from their last few games and they are allowing guys to put up massive rebound numbers. I expect Jokic to come out here and have his way in the paint against these clippers and Zubac tonight.

Pure Lock

10* Baylor -12
10* Chicago Bulls -13.5

Paul Stone

Penn St
Oklahoma

Carmine Bianco

3% NHL
Avs/Pred Over total 6.0
Leaf’s ML
Parlay - Lightning and Panthers
Penguins ML

Drew Martin

5% - Oklahoma State at (664) West Virginia Total Under 134.0 (-110)

Computer Prediction
Usc -6
Rutgers +2.5
Depaul +6.5
Creighton -4.5
North Alabama +5.5

Dave Essler

3* GOM Texas -6.5

Posted : January 11, 2022 7:22 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter