Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Sunday 1/9/22

13 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Sunday 1/9/22 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for NFL, NCAAF, NCAAB & NBA games

Posted : January 9, 2022 9:52 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Rocketman Sports

3* LA Chargers -2.5

The Los Angeles Chargers travel to Las Vegas to take on the Raiders on Sunday night. Both teams come in with identical 9-7 SU overall records on the season. LA Chargers are 27-12 ATS last 39 games when playing in a dome. LA Chargers are 6-2 ATS last 8 games against the AFC West. The Raiders are 62-94 ATS last 156 games when the line is +3 to -3 including 2-6 ATS this year. Las Vegas is 2-5 ATS last 7 home games. Las Vegas is 2-5 ATS last 7 games against AFC West. LA Chargers are 21-8 ATS last 29 games when playing at the Raiders. The road is 10-4 ATS last 14 meetings in this series. LA Chargers are 5-1 ATS last 6 meetings when playing at the Raiders.

HITMAN | NFL Sides - Sunday, Jan 9 2022 8:20PM
481 LAC -2.5 (-120)Westgate vs 482 LVR double-dime bet

HITMAN | NFL Sides - Sunday, Jan 9 2022 1:00PM
454 MIN -2.5 (-110)BetOnline vs 453 CHI double-dime bet

Analysis: With Zimmer coming out saying the Vikings will play their starters for the full game, we have to play the clear better team at home at under a field goal price.

Las Vegas Wolf (Phillygodfather)

3% Bills/Jets Under 43.5

Norm Hitzges' Picks of the Pole

Single Plays:

Colts -16
Colts-Jags under 44
Browns -6
Bills -16
Lions +4
NY Giants +7
Ravens -5
Cardinals -6.5
49ers +4.5
LA Chargers -3
Chargers-Raiders over 49.5

Kelly In Vegas

Indy/Jax U44
Tenn/Hou U42.5
Buffalo/NY Jets U41
49ers +4.5
49ers +175 (sprinkle)

Gianni the Greek

NFL

454) Minnesota -3…(4%)

482) Las Vegas +3 (-105)…(4%)

FOOTBALL JESUS

early text: NFL sunday OVER total Bengals/Browns

Texas Tornado

Ravens - 5.5

Marc Lawrence Preferred Picks:
None of these plays are listed in his newsletter as a 3☆ 4☆ 5☆....but these are his LTP on Sunday January 9th 2022...

4☆ NFL HOT GAME OF THE WEEK.....RAVENS

WHITE HOT NFL PERFECT SYSTEM PLAY.....RAIDERS

WHITE HOT NFL 100% ATS KILL PLAY.....DOLPHINS

King Creole

3* Charger/Raiders over 47.5

ZITI Sports
NFL
Pittsburgh Steelers +3.5 -110 Baltimore Ravens (1:00 PM)
Los Angeles Rams -3.5 -110 San Francisco 49ers (4:25 PM)
New York Jets vs. Buffalo Bills OVER 40.5 -110 (4:25 PM)

Colin Cowherd
Awful Season. Just 1 winning week in 18 weeks.

If you agree with him- YOU BEST CHECK AGAIN.

Dallas
ATL
RAMS
Dolphins
Raiders

Tom Stryker

NFL High Roller Division Best Bet
Dolphins

26-10 ATS NFL Sunday Night GOM
Chargers

Pure Lock

10* New Orleans Saints -4.5

NFL SEASON ENDING MAXX BET Pinnacle OF YEAR
Handicapper: Wayne Root
League: NFL
Competition: New England Patriots vs Miami Dolphins
Time: Sunday, January 9, 04:25 pm ET
Bet Type: Point Spread
Pick: Miami Dolphins +6.5 (-110) (Play MGM)

Analysis:
Pinnacle on Miami Miami has played well defensively, giving up 21.8 points per game. They gave up 34 points in their last game and will need to do a better job if they want to win this game. Typically, even in the Brady years, if you wanted to find that one upset, Miami at home against the Patriots was that play. The Patriots are averaging 27.4 points per game but for some reason they averaged 16.3 points per game in their last three games against the Dolphins. The spread is certainly over-priced with the Patriots laying almost a touchdown. For the entire season, against all teams, Miami is giving up 19.3 points per game at home. The Pats are currently tied with Buffalo at the top of the AFC East standings and will try to win the division with a win over the Dolphins and a loss by the Bills. That will probably not happen as the Bills are -16.5 at home against the NY Jets. The “on any given Sunday” adage should note that you won’t catch Buffalo asleep at the wheel. The Dolphins will score some points to hang in with quarterback Tua Tagovailoa trying to leave a final game impression with Miami’s GM and coaching staff. But New England will not score enough points to cover the point spread and as stated earlier, might not even win this game. Both games are starting at 4:25 pmest so there will be some scoreboard watching and if Buffalo is in blowout mode right from the initial kickoff, the Patriots heart might not be into their own game during the second half. Take the Dolphins in the upset.

NFL SUNDAY BEST BET BLOWOUT [60-41 RUN]
Handicapper: Sean Murphy
League: NFL
Competition: Tennessee Titans vs Houston Texans
Time: Sunday, January 9, 01:00 pm ET
Bet Type: Point Spread
Pick: Tennessee Titans -10 (-110) (Play MGM)

Analysis:
My selection is on Tennessee minus the points over Houston at 1 pm et on Sunday. We missed with the Texans last week, deservedly so as they went far too conservative in an eventual 16-point loss in San Francisco. With Houston simply playing out the string and the Titans looking to potentially wrap up the AFC's number-one seed and a first-round bye, I look for Tennessee to win this one going away. The Titans won't have RB Derrick Henry back for this game. That actually works in our favor from a pointspread perspective. I don't believe Henry's heroics will be needed to secure a lopsided win here. We've seen the Titans take flight over the last six quarters of football - clearly this is a team peaking at the right time. They certainly won't want to lose any of that momentum on Sunday. The only reason the Texans were even somewhat competitive in last week's loss in San Francisco was because the Niners had to turn to rookie QB Trey Lance, with somewhat of a limited offensive gameplan, early on at least. As that game evolved, Lance and the Niners offense were able to get whatever they wanted and I would anticipate a similar scenario unfolding in favor of the Titans explosive offense here. Take Tennessee (9*).

Jeff Ma- 47-34 record.
Titans
Falcons
Jets
Dolphins
Alabama

Scott Van Pelt’s WINNERS:
Janguars+15.5
Panthers+8
Ravens-5.5
Raiders+3

Joe Fortenbaugh:
Chargers-3 vs Raiders
49ers+4.5 vs Rams
Eagles+175 ML vs Cowboys
Chiefs vs Broncos under 44.5

Bear:
Raiders +3

Stanford Steve:
Raiders+3 vs Chargers
Falcons+4.5 vs Saints

Posted : January 9, 2022 10:05 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Power Sports

Soccer
7* VERY EARLY SUNDAY POWER-HOUR - Sassuolo Calcio PK -106 (6:30 AM ET)

AFC NORTH GAME OF THE MONTH - Pittsburgh Steelers +5

NFL GAME OF THE WEEK - LA Chargers -3

IC

3 Units Baltimore -5
4 Units Seattle +6.5
7 Units Las Vegas +3

Gianni the Greek

NFL

454) Minnesota -3…(4%)

482) Las Vegas +3 (-105)…(4%)

1479) San Francisco +3 (-120) 1H …(3%)

479) San Francisco +4 (-115)…(3%)

WUnderdog

NFL

Chicago +6 vs minnesota

Posted : January 9, 2022 10:09 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Larry Hartstein

L.A. CHARGERS @ LAS VEGAS | 01/09 | 8:20 PM EST
L.A. CHARGERS -2.5

PITTSBURGH @ BALTIMORE | 01/09 | 1:00 PM EST
BALTIMORE -3.5
ANALYSIS: No. 1 wideout Diontae Johnson has been activated from the COVID list, which is great news for the Steelers, but left tackle Dan Moore is doubtful after injuring his ankle in Monday's emotional win over the Browns. It's a huge loss -- Big Ben just praised Moore as the team's "left tackle of the future." Pittsburgh also is missing its starting center. Baltimore's Tyus Bowser (7 sacks), Justin Houston (4.5 sacks) and Calais Campbell (1.5 sacks) should make Big Ben's last game miserable. The Ravens have lost five straight overall, four of those by one or two points, and three in a row to the hated Steelers. Look for an all-out Ravens' effort at home against a Steelers team on a short week.

CHICAGO @ MINNESOTA | 01/09 | 1:00 PM EST
CHICAGO +4
ANALYSIS: The Bears deserved a better fate in the first meeting, losing 17-9 despite outgaining the Vikings 370-193. Chicago also was victimized by questionable calls. This is not to say the Bears will win Sunday, but the Vikings are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 as home favorites and shouldn't be laying over a field goal here. Chicago didn't have its top corner, Jaylon Johnson, for the last meeting. And the Vikings' offense isn't the same without Adam Thielen. Take the points.

+1955 67-42 IN LAST 109 NFL PICKS

R. J. White

A. CHARGERS @ LAS VEGAS | 01/09 | 8:20 PM EST
LAS VEGAS +3
ANALYSIS: The Raiders have won three straight to have a shot at making the playoffs under interim coach Rich Bisaccia, with the defense playing great during the winning streak. But they've also gotten extremely favorable matchups against offenses in bad situations, which likely isn't going to be the case here. However, I still think this line is a few points off. The Chargers are terrible defending tight ends, and the Raiders should have Darren Waller back for this game. The Chargers defense has struggled over the second half, and I think that allows Vegas to hang around and potentially win this one. Take this while you can get +3.

MINNESOTA -3
ANALYSIS: The Vikings predictably collapsed without Kirk Cousins at QB against the Packers, but with the starting QB returning to action for the finale, Minnesota has a great chance of running away with this game. The Bears have a two-game win streak going but didn't have to do much to beat the Giants last week and didn't play that well against the Seahawks until they were in catch-up mode in the second half. Maybe they ride that same pattern to a cover here -- Minnesota after all is addicted to playing in close games -- but I'm going to lay the three with the better team, even if we're unsure about the motivation level on both sides.

SAN FRANCISCO @ L.A. RAMS | 01/09 | 4:25 PM EST
L.A. RAMS -4
ANALYSIS: Kyle Shanahan has had Sean McVay's number in this series and demonstrated that again earlier this year in a blowout win. But I think that history is outweighed by the 49ers' QB situation. They'll either have Trey Lance, who looked overmatched for much of last week even if San Francisco ultimately earned a comfortable win, or a less than 100% Jimmy Garoppolo. In either situation, I expect a big day for the Rams defense. Matthew Stafford has to avoid awful picks, but the 49ers have just seven interceptions on the year and put their top two corners on the COVID list. Rams get it done here.

NEW ORLEANS @ ATLANTA | 01/09 | 4:25 PM EST
ATLANTA +4.5
ANALYSIS: The Saints are hoping to sneak into the playoffs with a win here and some help, but the Falcons have played Sean Payton and Co. tough over the years, including earning a win earlier this season against a much hotter Saints team. New Orleans won last week but it was not a great day for the offense against a Panthers defense that has struggled a ton in the second half. The Falcons defense impressed in limiting Josh Allen last week, and this should be a team eager to play spoiler versus a major rival and with a coaching staff that is safe heading into the offseason. I think anything above a three-point line is too much.

CAROLINA @ TAMPA BAY | 01/09 | 4:25 PM EST
TAMPA BAY -8
ANALYSIS: The Buccaneers are shut out of winning the No. 1 seed, so this line dropped eight points off the lookahead number. But the No. 2 seed still has value; don't you want to play at home in the divisional round? Bruce Arians sounds like he'll be playing to win, so we should be getting a lot of value here against an awful Carolina team that can't do anything on offense and has been lit up plenty on defense in the second half of the season. Even with the Bucs banged up at the skill positions, Tom Brady should be able to have success no matter who is running routes. I like the Bucs to win this one running away.

GREEN BAY @ DETROIT | 01/09 | 1:00 PM EST
DETROIT +3.5
ANALYSIS: The Packers head into this game with nothing to play for as they've locked up the No. 1 seed, but Matt LaFleur indicated earlier in the week they'd approach this like any other game. I think that means have the starters prepare during the week as normal but pull them at some point early on Sunday to avoid further risk of injury. Dan Campbell said Friday he Jared Goff is probable for the finale, yet the line stayed at 3.5 at many books. I think that's a mistake; the Lions play hard no matter what and would love to take one more win into the offseason. With Jordan Love likely to see significant time, I think Detroit is a bargain.

+489 16-10 IN LAST 26 NFL PICKS

Matt Severance

CINCINNATI @ CLEVELAND | 01/09 | 1:00 PM EST
CLEVELAND +3
ANALYSIS: Earlier today, I took the Under 41 points in this game because of no Baker Mayfield and that the weather looked lousy Sunday in C-Town. Now comes word that the Bengals will be without Joe Mixon (COVID) and Joe Burrow (rest), which means Cincy is clearly just waiving the white flag and resting up for wild-card weekend. I'd imagine this spread changes but it's not like the Browns care, either. I'll just take the home team in what is basically a Replacement game.

MINNESOTA -2.5
ANALYSIS: The Fired Coaches Bowl as both Matt Nagy and Mike Zimmer will be canned, maybe as soon as 4 p.m. ET for Zimmer. The Bears probably take until at least Monday. I'm simply taking the Vikings at home because they are the more talented team and will have Kirk Cousins back from COVID. I'd imagine he's motivated to have a big game after missing last week's elimination game vs. Green Bay. Justin Fields is expected to start for the Bears and he has been worse on the road.

+416 12-7 IN LAST 19 NFL ATS PICKS

UNDER 41
ANALYSIS: Baker Mayfield will not play for Cleveland, and I tend to doubt whether Joe Burrow plays all that much if at all for Cincinnati as it's very unlikely the team can get the AFC's top seed. In fact, if the Chiefs win Saturday, which they should, the Bengals can't get it. The team already will be without Joe Mixon as he tested positive for COVID. Weather is going to be a factor as well. Here's the forecast: Rain showers, with increasing winds in the afternoon. Snow may mix in. Morning high of 43F with temps falling to near freezing. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

CLEVELAND +3
ANALYSIS: Earlier today, I took the Under 41 points in this game because of no Baker Mayfield and that the weather looked lousy Sunday in C-Town. Now comes word that the Bengals will be without Joe Mixon (COVID) and Joe Burrow (rest), which means Cincy is clearly just waiving the white flag and resting up for wild-card weekend. I'd imagine this spread changes but it's not like the Browns care, either. I'll just take the home team in what is basically a Replacement game.

MINNESOTA -2.5
ANALYSIS: The Fired Coaches Bowl as both Matt Nagy and Mike Zimmer will be canned, maybe as soon as 4 p.m. ET for Zimmer. The Bears probably take until at least Monday. I'm simply taking the Vikings at home because they are the more talented team and will have Kirk Cousins back from COVID. I'd imagine he's motivated to have a big game after missing last week's elimination game vs. Green Bay. Justin Fields is expected to start for the Bears and he has been worse on the road.

UNDER 41
ANALYSIS: Baker Mayfield will not play for Cleveland, and I tend to doubt whether Joe Burrow plays all that much if at all for Cincinnati as it's very unlikely the team can get the AFC's top seed. In fact, if the Chiefs win Saturday, which they should, the Bengals can't get it. The team already will be without Joe Mixon as he tested positive for COVID. Weather is going to be a factor as well. Here's the forecast: Rain showers, with increasing winds in the afternoon. Snow may mix in. Morning high of 43F with temps falling to near freezing. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

TENNESSEE @ HOUSTON | 01/09 | 1:00 PM EST
HOUSTON +10.5
ANALYSIS: Maybe I'm a sucker for underdogs at home but like the Broncos vs. KC, I'm taking the points here on a team with nothing to play for -- but the Texans are playing hard and pretty well under Coach David Culley, and they are not going to simply throw in the towel. Remember, Houston won in Nashville earlier this season. While Tennessee has played great against good teams, it has played down to its competition at times. The Titans have looked terrible their past two away as well.

UNDER 41
ANALYSIS: Lamar Jackson isn't going to play but clearly oddsmakers built that into this number -- maybe it drops a point or two now that it's official. I expect this to be a run-heavy, short-passing frenzy. It's also supposed to rain in Charm City.

+290 4-1 IN LAST 5 NFL PICKS

DETROIT +3.5
ANALYSIS: Packers coach Matt LaFleur says his starters will play Sunday. I call BS. Maybe one series but I doubt even that. If there's any coach in the NFL who will want his team to win a meaningless game to build a winning culture, it's Detroit's Dan Campbell. I expect the Lions to win outright whether Jared Goff plays or not but I won't turn down the points. No point in Detroit tanking as it's going to pick No. 2 in the 2022 draft (barring a very unlikely Jaguars win)

+290 4-1 IN LAST 5 NFL PICKS

Allan Bell

CAROLINA @ TAMPA BAY | 01/09 | 4:25 PM EST
TAMPA BAY -8
ANALYSIS: It's rare we get Tom Brady in this scenario under double-digit points so I'm jumping all over it. Let's examine how Tampa's game last week against the Jets helps us this week against Carolina. First, the Bucs almost lost that game outright. There are plenty of items to fix and Brady knows it. Expect a much more crisp offensive performance from front to back. Second, Tampa is still playing for the No. 2 seed in the NFC. After a wild-card trip last year, Brady especially knows playing at home is in his favor. Third, the AB situation. Brady and Bruce Arians both stuck their necks out and feel a little embarrassed but a whole lot more motivated. Expect points. Not to mention, their wide receivers are now playing for a starting position so they all want to shine. TB12 will use the 2nd half for reps and familiarity with every WR on the field because he knows they all need it for the gauntlet beginning next week. The Bucs will shine on both sides of the ball Sunday.

TENNESSEE -10.5
ANALYSIS: Welcome to the nightmare scenario for a rookie QB. This game aside, I like Texans' QB Davis Mills, strong accuracy and has taken leadership after a wild quarterback season in Houston. That said, this one could get ugly in a hurry. Tennessee is playing for the No. 1 seed in the AFC Playoffs, already suffered an embarrassing upset to Houston earlier this season AND are finally getting healthy for the first time all season. Expect a full game on the offensive gas pedal from Tannehill and the Titans because if they win they get their rest next week with a 1st round BYE. Tennessee boasts the 2nd best run defense in the NFL and a secondary loaded with guys who can cause turnovers, nowhere for Mills to go. Lastly, Tennessee's defense is only giving up 9.8 PPG on average over its last four (the last two shutting down both the 49ers and Dolphins' streaks). Mike Vrabel doesn't mess around in these games, and just between you and me, here in Nashville the players might have an interest in putting on a show to secure Vrabel Coach of the Year honors. Wink Wink.

+490 16-10 IN LAST 26 NFL PICKS

Mike Tierney

L.A. CHARGERS -2.5
ANALYSIS: L.A. has averaged nearly 34 ppg the past five weeks, more than double the Raiders’ 16 ppg during that span. The Chargers’ boon can be traced to the ground attack, which has produced 134 ypg over the last month. They rang up a hefty 168 against Las Vegas in Week 4. Forget home-field edge. Through 17 weeks, home teams are just nine games above .500 straight-up.

CINCINNATI -3
ANALYSIS: The Bengals have playoff seeding to play for. The Browns? Nothing. They will wrap up the season without QB Baker Mayfield (shoulder) and with little rest, having played Monday on the road. The better QB in Ohio, by far, has become Joe Burrow, who has amassed nearly 1,000 passing yards and eight touchdowns in the past two weeks. Cincinnati has knocked off three formidable foes in a row and fell in overtime in its previous outing. The Bengals want to avenge their worst beating of the season, a 41-16 setback at Cleveland in Week 9.

NEW ENGLAND @ MIAMI | 01/09 | 4:25 PM EST
NEW ENGLAND -6.5
ANALYSIS: In the unpredictable NFL world, it seems almost unimaginable for a playoff-bound team coached by Bill Belichick to stumble against an eliminated opponent. Now, the defensively solid Dolphins could cover in a straight-up loss, but New England has blown out several foes during an 8-2 straight-up run stained only by acceptable defeats to Indianapolis and Buffalo. The Patriots have an outside shot of overtaking the Bills for the AFC East title, and Belichick will convince his team to give a full effort, even though it also would require a Bills loss to the Jets.

DETROIT +3
ANALYSIS: For starters, let’s ignore the suggestion that Packers starters will go anywhere close to the distance. The NFC’s No. 1 seed is locked up, and it’s folly to think the regulars will treat this as anything but a glorified preseason game. Detroit has played hard throughout a trying year and expects to dust off QB Jared Goff from injury rehab. Last time he was seen, Goff unfurled a gem (21-for-26 passing, three TDs, no interceptions) and has carved out an impressive passer rating in his previous four appearances.

PITTSBURGH +3.5
ANALYSIS: Forget everything you believe about Baltimore, traditionally the bettor’s best friend. The Ravens somehow are yielding more than a field goal despite five straight-up losses in a row. Even though QB Ben Roethlisberger is staggering toward the finish line, he got some help when C Kendrick Green and WR Diontae Johnson were released from the COVID-19 list. Also freed was CB Joe Haden, who could bedevil Ravens backup QB Tyler Huntley. Although both teams are in the vying for the playoffs, the Steelers’ odds are superior, so they hold a motivational edge.

+150 7-5 IN LAST 12 NFL PICKS

Posted : January 9, 2022 10:57 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jeff Hochman

L.A. RAMS -4
ANALYSIS: As a local, I have a pretty good read on the Rams, who are tired of hearing how the 49ers have dominated them recently (five straight wins). Jimmy Garoppolo is not 100 percent, and Trey Lance is a rookie who would be making his second career road start. No matter which QB starts for San Francisco, the Rams have the edge. The Rams (sixth) have played a much tougher schedule than the Niners (22nd). The 49ers are 2-2 SU and 1-4 ATS on turf this season, while the Rams are 9-2 SU and 7-4 ATS on artificial surfaces. The public is all over the underdog, but take the Rams (minus the points) to the bank.

+65 5-4 IN LAST 9 NFL PICKS

Micah Roberts

HOUSTON +10
ANALYSIS: The Titans can clinch the No. 1 seed in the AFC with a win, but this is a large number to have to cover. It’s about three points too much, so I had to buy the Texans, who have won two of their last three. They’re also at home, where rookie QB Davis Mills has been his best. One of the Texans' two road wins came at Tennessee, 22-13, on Nov. 7. This is Houston's bowl game, and all the pressure is on the Titans. I took the points with the Texans.

WASHINGTON @ N.Y. GIANTS | 01/09 | 1:00 PM EST
WASHINGTON -7
ANALYSIS: The road team has covered the last four meetings and Jake Fromm is starting for the Giants. Washington has lost its last four, but it has starting QB Taylor Heinicke going, which is why it is such a big road favorite. The Giants have lost their last five (0-5 ATS), scoring 10 points or fewer in four of them. My final thought before betting was Giants head coach Joe Judge's “clown show” comment. Washington Football Team to cover.

+175 5-3 IN LAST 8 NFL ATS PICKS

Stephen Oh

N.Y. JETS @ BUFFALO | 01/09 | 4:25 PM EST
OVER 40.5
ANALYSIS: The Jets have the NFL's worst defense, ranking last in both total yards and points. They give up just under 30 points per game, while Buffalo's offense is third in scoring at 28.5. QB Josh Allen threw for 366 yards as Buffalo thrashed New York 45-17 in the teams' Week 10 matchup. Now the Bills are playing to clinch the AFC East title. The SportsLine model has the teams combining for more than 45 points, with the Over hitting 64 percent of the time.

+190 3-1 IN LAST 4 NFL PICKS

Hank Goldberg

LAS VEGAS +3
ANALYSIS: As a resident of Vegas, I can tell you that this town will give the Raiders a huge home field edge on Sunday. The people here want to see this team in the playoffs badly. I think the crowd and Derek Carr will be enough to carry this team over a Chargers squad that has been up-and-down all season.

SAN FRANCISCO +3.5
ANALYSIS: The 49ers have famously won five straight games against the Rams. The reason? San Francisco is built to ground and pound the ball, and Los Angeles is not built to stop that. The 49ers' quarterback situation is not ideal but won't be an issue. Give me San Francisco in a tight game.

BALTIMORE -3.5
ANALYSIS: Even though the Ravens have slim playoff hopes, they want to win this game badly. Baltimore has lost three straight to its biggest rival, including a 20-19 loss earlier this season in which the Ravens blew a fourth quarter lead. I think Baltimore is extra motivated to knock off the Steelers and send Ben Roethlisberger out a loser. Give me the Ravens.

NEW ENGLAND @ MIAMI | 01/09 | 4:25 PM EST
MIAMI +6
ANALYSIS: I'm not going to put too much into the Dolphins' loss at Tennessee last week. The Titans might be the best team in the AFC right now. Prior to that loss Miami had won seven straight games and had been playing excellent defense. And even though the Patriots have a lot to play for on Sunday, they might let off the gas in the second half with one eye on next week's playoff game. A backdoor cover is certainly a possibility.

CHICAGO +4
ANALYSIS: Say what you want about Bears coach Matt Nagy. But I know this: The team hasn't quit on him, even late in a season that we all knew wasn't going anywhere early on. I expect Chicago to show up, but I can't say the same thing about Minnesota.

+390 5-1 IN LAST 6 NFL PICKS

Kenny White

CINCINNATI +5
ANALYSIS: Brandon Allen will start at QB for the Bengals. Allen started five games last season after Joe Burrow was lost to an ACL injury. He completed 63.4 percent of his passes, averaging for 6.5 yards per attempt, and threw five TD passes and four interceptions. I’m expecting some improvement from those numbers. Baker Mayfield is out for the Browns, and there is a five-point drop-off from Burrow to Allen and two points from Mayfield to Keenum. But these teams are going in opposite directions. Cleveland has lost three straight and is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games, while Cincinnati is 5-2 SU and ATS over its last seven. The Browns will be golfing or lounging on a beach somewhere next week, while the Bengals will be in the playoffs. The Bengals also have same season home revenge from a 41-16 beat down by the Browns on 11/7.

OVER 49
ANALYSIS: According to DVOA ratings, the Chargers have the No. 3 offense and the 26th-rated defense. The Chargers rank sixth in both scoring and yards per play, while the defense ranks 26th in points per game and 24th in yards per play. Las Vegas has the 19th-ranked offense, eighth in yard per play, and is 23rd overall on defense. The key to the game going Over is Chargers QB Justin Herbert, who has the third-highest QB rating against zone defenses. Only two NFL teams run zone more than the Raiders. In the first meeting , Herbert was 25-of-38 for 222 yards and three TDs, with no interceptions.

UNDER 40
ANALYSIS: Atlanta's games have gone under in six of its last seven, and its offense has averaged 16 points over that span. The Under is 5-1 in Falcons home games, and New Orleans comes in on a six-game Under streak. The Saints' defense has stepped up in the absence of QB Jameis Winston. The New Orleans offense has scored 30 points combined over the past three games, while the defense has allowed 39 points over the last four. It's a big game, the second time around for the division opponents and a playoff spot is possible for the Saints.

+87 2-1 IN LAST 3 ATL O/U PICKS

Zack Cimini

L.A. CHARGERS -3
ANALYSIS: Fortunes can change fast in the NFL in December and into January. The Chargers withstood a tough overtime loss to Kansas City and a disastrous setback to Houston. Now they control their playoff destiny. You can expect them to complete the difficult task of sweeping a divisional rival, while the Raiders finish another season just short of the playoffs.

NEW ORLEANS -180
ANALYSIS: The Saints haven't been pretty offensively since they lost Jamies Winston to injury. Still, they find themselves on the brink of a postseason berth. They need to defeat NFC South rival Atlanta on the road and need San Francisco to lose. This is the type of spot where Sean Payton shines. He’ll make enough successful play calls offensively and ride his defense and a turnover edge.

CLEVELAND -5.5
ANALYSIS: With Joe Burrow out, the Bengals offense will be in trouble in the season finale in Cleveland. The Bengals showed last season just how ill-prepared they are if they need to turn to their backup quarterback. Brandon Allen will start Sunday, and he averaged 185 passing yards in five starts a season ago. Look for the Browns to finish off their season properly, even without Baker Mayfield.

+840 26-16-1 IN LAST 43 NFL PICKS

Max Gorenstein

WISCONSIN @ MARYLAND | 01/09 | 7:30 PM EST
WISCONSIN -1
ANALYSIS: The Badgers are now ranked 23rd in the country and for good reason. They are playing great basketball. They are 10-1 SU and 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games including 5-1 SU and ATS away from home. The Terrapins are just 1-6 SU in their last seven games against Big Ten opponents. The Terrapins have been bad at home this season. They are just 2-7 ATS on the road. The Badgers are a much better team than the Terrapins. This line looks very off. The Badgers should be able to dominate the Terrapins throughout this game and easily win this game.

PFW @ ROBERT MORRIS | 01/09 | 1:00 PM EST
PFW -1
ANALYSIS: The Mastodons are a much better team than the Colonials. They have covered in each of their last four games and in six of their last seven conference games dating back to last season. On the other side, the Colonials are 2-11 SU and 3-10 ATS in their last 13 games and 1-4 ATS in their last five conference games. Kenpom ranks the Mastodons about 40 spots ahead of the Colonials. This spread is way too low. Take the Mastodons in this Horizon Conference matchup.

Posted : January 9, 2022 11:11 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Greg Peterson

Fairfield -2 vs Siena

Elon +10.5 vs Charleston

UW Milwaukee vs Oakland Over 138

Ohio State -7 vs Northwestern

Maryland vs Wisconsin Under 136.5

Updated Record 152-130-4

Paul Stone

Cincinnati
Hofstra
Wisconsin

Pickswise Sports

NFL 3* Best Bets
Buccaneers -8
Saints/Falcons Over 39.5
Seahawks/Cardinals Under 48

NBA 3* Best Bet - Warriors -8.5

H&H Sports

NFL
3.5* Saints -3 [-115]
Triple Dime - Buccaneers -8
Double Dime - Packers -150 (Moneyline)
Dime - Ravens -3 [-115]

CBB
3* Ohio State -7
1* IPFW -114 (Moneyline)
1* Colorado -9

NBA
2* Hawks -4

Jack Jones

20 Saints
15 Bears

Sean Murphy
Titans

Jim Feist
Seattle

Aaa
Titans

Stephen Nover
Dolphins

Craig Trapp

Chargers/Raiders Over (Best bet)
Skins
Dolphins
Wisconsin

Big Al
Tampa Bay

Warren Sharp:

Vikes -2.5 (-120) (1 unit)
SF H1 +3 (1 unit)

Bob Balfe

Baltimore -3.5
Tennessee -10

Posted : January 9, 2022 11:46 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Goodfella

49ers +4.5

Hunt valley sports
8* rams -3.5
7* arizona -5.5
6* vegas/chargers under 49
4* ny jets + 16.5

ATS COVERS
Minnesota Timberwolves -7
Los Angeles Chargers -2.5

Doug Knudson

Adding...
Atlanta Hawks vs. Los Angeles Clippers (NBA) - 3:40 PM EST
Pick: Point Spread: 5/-110 Los Angeles Clippers
At mybookie
Rating: 9*

MY MODELS MADE HAWKS -1 Buy Clippers - Look for the embarrassed Clippers to save face to their loyal fans (who by-passed the Lakers) and have now Lost 5 straight home games, including 15 pt blowout against the Grizzlies yesterday - I know the Clips got the injury bug, but Oddsmakers have over adjusted, making them the largest home dog they've been all season! - and not sure I want to run to the window laying this many pts to a Hawks team that has only won 6 of the last 18 games!

Mike Lombardi

CLEVELAND -5

TENNESSEE -10

SEATTLE +6.5

2021 Westgate Las Vegas NFL SuperContest Player Picks and Standings (Formerly Hilton Contest)​

TOP 10 SUPERCONTEST PLAYER PICKS AND STANDING

SPORTSHANDICAPPERS - W58 L27 T0 LW 5-0
Week 18 Picks: DET MIA TB BAL SEA

LITOFSKY CLAN - W57 L26 T2 LW 2-3
Week 18 Picks: KC MIA JAX PIT SF

NOMSNAIGANSKK - W57 L27 T1 LW 4-1
Week 18 Picks: KC PITSEA LAR LAC

CHUNG CHUNG - W57 L28 T0 LW 4-1
Week 18 Picks: PHI KC MIN TB ATL

XERRI 1 - W57 L28 T0 LW 4-1
Week 18 Picks: IND WAS NO SEA LAR

VHL HANDICAPPING - W56 L28 T1 LW 4-1
Week 18 Picks: KC GB TB WAS PIT

Gus Augustine 150 dime Tampa-9

Chris Jordan 600* raven-3.5 buy down

Kirby Maxwell 40 dime raider+3 buy up

Tommy Brunson 150 dime charger+3 buy down

Al Demarco 20 dime colt-14

Mitchell Newman 100 dime tenn -10.5 buy down

Sean Michael's 2 team 7pt teaser indy & tenn

Trace Adam's 2000* Rams -3.5 buy down

Jack Brayman 100 dime cards -5.5

Jay McNeil 60 dime saints -3.5 buy down

Tomas Sports
Cleveland st ml

Nelly's

5* #458 Jacksonville Jaguars +15 over Indianapolis Colts 12:00 PM CT

5* #464 Houston Texans +10 over Tennessee Titans 12:00 PM CT

5* #480 Los Angeles Rams -4 over San Francisco 49ers 3:25 PM CT

King Creole

3 UNDER the TOTAL / Indianapolis Colts @ Jacksonville Jaguars / 1:00pm ET

4 OVER THE TOTAL / LOS ANGELES CHARGERS @ LAS VEGAS RAIDERS / 8:20pm ET

2** OVER 20 points / SAN FRANCISCO 49ers (Team Total)

Opinions: Washington / NY Giants UNDER... Bills/ Jets OVER... Steelers / Ravens OVER... Saints OVER 22 points (Team Total)

Sean Koener
Lions over 49

Ben The Bettor
Bengals +5.5
Ravens -3.5
Falcons ml

Posted : January 9, 2022 12:18 pm
(@freezerqueen)
Reputable Member

Good afternoon Mr,.Shazman. Look for Northcoast please. Also thanks for posting Wayne Root....I haven't seen him in awhile. Again happy Sunday and thank you

Posted : January 9, 2022 1:12 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Adam Trigger

Dolphins +6 (4%)
Falcons +3.5 (4%)

Albert Moreno

Lions +3 1.00*

Lenny Stevens
20* Steelers
20* Jets
10* Miami
10* ARZ
10* Raiders

Robert Ferringo

8-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 39.5 New Orleans at Atlanta (4 p.m., Sunday, Jan. 9)

VSiN Hosts & Guests

Danny Burke
Bears +10.5, Bucs -1.5 - 6.5-pt teaser
49ers +10.5, Cardinals -0.5 - 6-pt teaser
Mac Jones Over 210.5 Passing Yards (-115)

Jeff Parles
Chargers -3 vs. Raiders
Giants Team Total Under 15.5 vs. Washington

Joe Fortenbaugh: ( 0-2 Yesterday)
Chargers-3
49ers+4.5

Jonathan Von Tobel (o-1 Yesterday)
49ers +5.5
Raiders +3

Josh Appelbaum
Raiders +3
49ers +4.5
6-pt teaser
Eagles +10.5, Steelers +10.5 ( lost)
Vikings +.5, Patriots PK Washington -1, Cardinals -.5

Kelley Bydlon
Chargers -2.5
Packers -3.5 1H
Chiefs/Titans/WFT ML Parlay (-102)
WFT -1, Seahawks +12 - 6-pt teaser

Lou Finocchiaro (0-1 Yesterday)
Rams/49ers Under 44.5
Raiders +3
Bills/Jets Under 44

Matt Brown
Packers -3.5 1H
Bears +6
Steelers +4
Chargers -2.5
Zach Wilson Over 186.5 Passing Yards

Matt Youmans (o-1 Yesterday)
Raiders +3
49ers +4.5

Mike Palm (0-1 Yesterday)
Falcons +4.5
49ers/Rams Under 21.5

Mike Pritchard
Broncos +17, Seahawks +12.5, Falcons +10 - 6-pt teaser (+160)

Mitch Moss
Saints/Falcons Under 40
Raiders +3

Pauly Howard
Chargers -2.5
Ravens -5
Rams -4.5
Taysom Hill Over 50.5 Rushing

Scott Van Pelt(1-0 Yesterday)
Jaguars+15.5
Panthers+8
Ravens-5.5
Raiders+3

Shaun King
ML Parlay: Lions/Falcons/Bears

Stanford Steve
Raiders+3
Falcons+4.5

Tim Murray
49ers +4.5
Raiders ml+140

Wes Reynolds
Falcons +4.5
Texans +10.5
49ers +4.5
Seahawks +12.5, Dolphins +12.5 - 6-pt teaser

Will Hill
Jaguars +16
Texans +10.5
Falcons +4.5

mti teasers
raiders-bengals
raiders-bears
bengals-bears

Clay Travis

broncos
lions
jaguars
titans
Steelers
Dolphins

Northcoast

3' Wash
3 Indy under
3 Saints

Smart Money Sports

Seahawks +6 (2 units)

Bondi

5* Baltimore
3* Atlanta, LA Chargers

PickersMx

Lady Pickers
150 Dimes NFL
Tampa Bay -9

Warren Sharpe

Zach Wilson longest completion under 30.5 -110 MGM (0.75 units)
Zach Wilson passing yards under 185.5 -115 PB (0.5 units)
Deebo Samuel receiving yards over 54.5 -110 FD (0.5 units)
Deebo Samuel longest reception over 22.5 yards -110 MGM (0.25 units)
Rex Burkhead rushing yards under 42.5 -110 FD (0.5 units)
Rex Burkhead longest rush under 11.5 -110 MGM (0.25 units)
Sony Michel rushing attempts over 14.5 -130 Caesars (0.5 units)
Cordarelle Patterson rushing yards under 35.5 -106 FD (0.5 units)
Taysom Hill rushing yards over 50.5 -113 FD (0.5 units)
Gabriel Davis receiving yards over 38.5 -110 FD (0.5 units)
Marvin Jones receptions over 3.5 -143 MGM (0.5 units)
Tom Brady passing yards under 285.5 -114 BOL (0.5 units)
Darnell Mooney receiving yards over 53.5 -110 FD (0.5 units)

Pure Lock

10* New Orleans Saints -4.5
adding

10* Memphis -7.5
10* Chicago Bulls -3.5

Posted : January 9, 2022 1:13 pm
(@freezerqueen)
Reputable Member

I see you posted while I was asking....TYSVM

Posted : January 9, 2022 1:16 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Andy Lang

PGA Sentry

[GLF] (7407) Phil Mickelson at (7408) Harris English

3% R4 Harris English -160

Gianni the Greek

Adding

472) Baltimore -3 (-105)…(4%)
455) New England -6…(3%) - BetOnline at -5.5 Juiced

Worlds Worst Picker CBB
Peabody’s pick
Quinnipiac

We take
Niagara

Fade was 6-0 yesterday we’ll see what happens today

Brad Feinberg
Z. Wilson Under 193.5 passing yards
Z. Taylor under 14.5 receiving yards
J. Herbert over 1.5 passing TD -190
M. Stafford over 1.5 passing TD -180
J. Jacobs over 43.5 rushing yards
G. kittle under 5.5 receptions
J.Allen over 1.5 passing TD -170
C. Claypool over 47.5 receiving yards

Green Bay Monster Sports

50 dime release 13 pt tease Colts -1 / Vikings + 9 / Raiders + 16/ Tampa + 3.5

Posted : January 9, 2022 1:17 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Your Daily Capper

NFL: 1 Unit ( 1:00 PM EST )
Jaguars +14.5

NFL: 1 Unit ( 1:00 PM EST )
Ravens Moneyline

NFL: 1 Unit ( 4:25 PM EST )
49ers +4

Maddux - Line when released

LAC OV 49'

Leans he played

Hst +10'
Balt -3
Cin +6
Sea +5'
SF +3'

Gianni the Greek

Added

482) Las Vegas +3 (-105)…(5%) - BIG MOVE via Draftkings (Upgraded)
*5% NFL selections 5-11 YTD, 0-2 run...

467) New Orleans -4 (-115)…(4%)

Posted : January 9, 2022 1:30 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Smart Money Sports

Seahawks +6 (2 units)
Rest of his Plays

Lions
Cleveland
Carolina

Memphis U

CleInsiderSports

Bears +3.5
Giants +5.5

Doug Knudson

Sacramento Kings vs. Portland Trail Blazers (NBA) - 9:10 PM EST
Pick: Point Spread: 0/-110 Sacramento Kings
At YouWager
Rating: 10*

MY MODELS MADE KINGS -7 Buy Kings - After losing in Denver by double-digits to open a road trip, look for the Kings to bounce back against a Struggling Blazer team - Kings have now lost 3 straight, including an upset loss at home to the Hawks, and Sacramento is hitting 66% after 3+ consecutive losses this season - Sell Blazers - last 5 home games for this crippled Blazer team - lost to Mavs by 15, last to Jazz by 15, beat Hawks by 5, lost to Heat by 6, and lost to Cavs by 13 Friday night - in fact, Portland has been a very friendly host for their guest, Blazers have now lost 10 of the last 12 at home - Very happy to take this Angry Kings team, who has played Much better after Head coaching change, in a near Pickem game!!

Executive

400 Rams -3 1/2
250 Bears +4
250 Bears over 44 1/2

SWOOP SPORTS

DET+3' 1.1u
CLE-5' 1.1u
JAX+14' 1.1u
TB-9 3.3u
MIA+6' 3.3u
over 48' LV 2.2u

Posted : January 9, 2022 1:40 pm