Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Sunday 1/2/22

11 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Sunday 1/2/2 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for NFL, NCAAF, NCAAB & NBA games

Posted : January 1, 2022 11:30 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

HITMAN | NFL Sides - Sunday, Jan 2 2022 4:25PM
127 LOS -3.0 (-110)William Hill vs 128 BAL double-dime bet

Analysis: Quite simply, I make this game -3.25/-3.5 ish with Lamar at quarterback for a Baltimore team decimated with injuries, particularly to their secondary which will now be tasked with defending the Rams explosive passing attack after Joe Burrow threw for over 500 yards on them. Reports are that Lamar is probably 50/50 to play in this game, so we are getting a great free roll on if he plays or not.

LV Cris (WagerTalk)
Game: (119) Miami Dolphins at (120) Tennessee Titans
Date/Time: Jan 2 2022 1:00 PM EST
Betting Line Provider: Consensus Line
Play Rating: 5%
Play: Tennessee Titans -3.0 (-110)

Tennessee Titans -3.0 (-110) (5%) -3.5-4 would be (4%) Pass on higher than 4

HITMAN | NFL Sides - Sunday, Jan 2 2022 1:00PM
103 NYG +6.5 (-110)Southpoint vs 104 CHI double-dime bet

Analysis:

My numbers have Chicago at -4/4.5 ish for this game

HITMAN | NFL Sides - Sunday, Jan 2 2022 1:00PM
101 LVR +7.5 (-115)Southpoint vs 102 IND double-dime bet

Analysis: I would bet this sooner rather than later.

IC

NFL:

7 ARI +6
5 WSH +3.5
3 NYG +6
3 MIN +7

Jeff Hochman

5* Sunday Best Bet

Washington Football Team

Norm Hitzges' Picks of the Pole

SINGLE PLAYS
Tampa Bay -13.5
Tampa Bay-NY Jets under 45.5
Bills -14.5
Bills-Falcons under 44.5
Bengals +5
Patriots -14.5
Dolphins +3.5
Saints -7.5
Lions +7
Cowboys-Cards over 51

Marc Lawrence Preferred Picks:

NFL TOP PLAY...
ARIZONA CARDINALS

100% NFL PERFECT SYSTEM CLUB PLAY.....BALTIMORE RAVENS

Carmine Bianco

NFL
Dolphins at Titans, Titans -3 -120, 4%
Chiefs at Bengals, over 49.5, 4%
Broncos at Chargers, Chargers -5.5, 5%
Cardinals at Cowboys, Cowboys -5.5, 4%

Posted : January 1, 2022 11:36 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Larry Hartstein

ARIZONA @ DALLAS | 01/02 | 4:25 PM EST
DALLAS -5.5
ANALYSIS: Arizona expects to get center Rodney Hudson back, but now pass rusher Markus Golden (11 sacks) is on the COVID list. Dallas, meanwhile, should get left tackle Tyron Smith back from his ankle injury as the Cowboys seek their fifth straight win. This is a different Cowboys team now that Randy Gregory, DeMarcus Lawrence and Micah Parsons are on the field together. They've all been healthy the past three games, and the results are eye-opening. Cardinals left tackle D.J. Humphries (7 pressures allowed vs. Indy) is in trouble. With Kyler Murray continuing to miss DeAndre Hopkins and Arizona in the midst of another late-season collapse, I'll lay the points.

DETROIT @ SEATTLE | 01/02 | 4:25 PM EST
DETROIT +7
ANALYSIS: The Lions held Atlanta to 254 yards in a 20-16 defeat last Sunday, their sixth cover in their last seven games. They lost due to red-zone struggles, but now they're getting Jared Goff back for a visit to Seattle. With all the Seahawks' issues, they should not be laying a full touchdown.

KANSAS CITY @ CINCINNATI | 01/02 | 1:00 PM EST
KANSAS CITY -5
ANALYSIS: The Chiefs are getting back to full strength and I expect them to put up 30-plus against the Bengals, who have struggled when facing strong passing attacks. K.C.'s defense, elite against the pass, will make it tough on Joe Burrow.. The Chiefs rank fifth in scoring defense and have given up 17 or fewer points seven times during their win streak. No reason to get in front of the NFL's best team.

DENVER @ L.A. CHARGERS | 01/02 | 4:05 PM EST
DENVER +6.5
ANALYSIS: It absolutely pains me to back Drew Lock again after his pathetic 153-yard performance against the Raiders. But I expect the Broncos to run a lot more effectively against a Chargers team allowing 4.7 yards per carry. Under Vic Fangio, the Broncos have picked off Justin Herbert four times in three matchups. Denver won two of those, including 28-13 earlier this season. Back Denver to cover for the fifth time in the past six meetings.

MIAMI @ TENNESSEE | 01/02 | 1:00 PM EST
TENNESSEE -3
ANALYSIS: Tennessee has a nice rest advantage, having played at home on Thursday in Week 16 while Miami played Monday in New Orleans. The Dolphins' win streak has come against mostly suspect quarterbacks. This is Ryan Tannehill's first game against his former team, and his most important weapon, A.J.. Brown, is ready for another monster workload. But I think the keys will be Mike Vrabel's extremely solid defense and his commitment to the run against the NFL's No. 24 rush defense (by success rate). Lay the field goal.

ATLANTA @ BUFFALO | 01/02 | 1:00 PM EST
BUFFALO -14.5
ANALYSIS: When the Falcons play top-level teams, they usually get blasted. This is a terrible matchup for the flailing Atlanta offense against a Bills defense that ranks No. 1 in yards allowed. It's scary to lay more than two touchdowns, but it's the right move here. Buffalo's passing attack should thrive against the Falcons' short-handed secondary. Look for a 27-10 type of game with Atlanta falling to 1-7 ATS versus winning teams.

+2305 65-37 IN LAST 102 NFL PICKS

R. J. White

DETROIT +7
ANALYSIS: The Lions managed a bit of a cheap cover against the Falcons by kicking a questionable field goal late, but what is notable is how well the defense played, which has been a theme in most games since the bye. The Seattle offense has proven capable of turtling up at any time, and it hasn't managed 300 net passing yards since Week 2. The Seahawks were unable to put the Bears away last week, and this Lions offense has played much better since Dan Campbell took over play-calling, particularly against the Vikings and Cardinals. With Jared Goff back from the COVID list, I expect them to compete once again in this one.

CAROLINA @ NEW ORLEANS | 01/02 | 4:25 PM EST
NEW ORLEANS -6.5
ANALYSIS: The Saints looked completely inept on offense in the loss to the Dolphins, but with the new COVID protocols in place, they should be able to roll into this game with a legitimate quarterback in Taysom Hill. I'm not sure the Panthers have one of those on their roster, and good luck expecting them to score a bunch of points against a good Saints defense. Carolina has allowed at least 27 points in five straight, and that includes games against powerhouse offenses like Washington, Miami and Atlanta. This will move to 7 or higher with the new COVID protocols, so I want to jump on it now.

HOUSTON @ SAN FRANCISCO | 01/02 | 4:05 PM EST
HOUSTON +12.5
ANALYSIS: The Texans went into last week's game with a ton of guys on the COVID list and still managed to blow out the Chargers as double-digit underdogs. Despite spending most of the year as one of the league's worst teams, the Texans are heating up, with 71 points in their last two games behind rookie Davis Mills. They might win the QB matchup here if Jimmy Garoppolo can't go, as Trey Lance struggled in his start earlier in the year. Lance's presence may reduce the ceiling on San Francisco's point total, and with Houston looking like a team capable of getting to 20 points, that make this huge number very tough for the 49ers to cover.

MINNESOTA @ GREEN BAY | 01/02 | 8:20 PM EST
MINNESOTA +6.5
ANALYSIS: Minnesota's defense has given up at least 28 points in five of its last six games, and in the other, surrendered 370 yards to the Bears offense. But the Packers defense looks just as bad of late, with its last good game coming against the Seahawks in Week 10. Kirk Cousins didn't put up great stats without Adam Thielen in two recent games but has been fine without him over the previous few seasons, so I still have confidence Minnesota will put up points. The Packers can score with anyone but have been leaving the back door wide open lately, and Minnesota is a good enough team to steal a late cover if needed.

L.A. CHARGERS -6.5
ANALYSIS: Heading into this week, I had this line rated at Chargers -6.5, which is where it stands now. But that's before Denver encountered a COVID outbreak much like what the Chargers dealt with last week. The Chargers still have plenty of names on the COVID list but got back several key players on Wednesday. With Drew Lock at QB, the Broncos mustered just 158 yards of offense and eight first downs against the Raiders, and now they'll be down several pieces of the passing game. While the Broncos could run all over the Chargers defense, it's hard to see them covering if they get behind early and have to throw. So let's lay the points with the better, healthier team.

+519 13-7 IN LAST 20 NFL PICKS

Jeff Hochman

PHILADELPHIA @ WASHINGTON | 01/02 | 1:00 PM EST
WASHINGTON +3
ANALYSIS: The Eagles defeated Washington on Dec. 21 by 10 points. Washington was missing numerous starters including its top two QBs. The team returns home after getting embarrassed at Dallas. I would expect a much better effort. The Eagles will be without leading rusher Miles Sanders, and QB Jalen Hurts is playing with an ankle injury. I think we're getting two points of value in this division game. I'm going against the public in this one. Take the points.

+65 4-3 IN LAST 7 NFL PICKS

Emory Hunt

DALLAS -5.5
ANALYSIS: Dallas still has hope for the No. 1 seed in the NFC and will continue to chase that goal in this game. It's also important for the Cowboys to build momentum for the postseason. The Cardinals will be looking to do the same, but they haven't played well recently. Now they face a tough Cowboys defense that is playing as well as any in the league right now.

DETROIT +7
ANALYSIS: You never really know which Seahawks team will show up. What has been showing up recently is the Lions' defense. It has done a solid job of getting off the field and creating turnovers. Having Jared Goff back gives the Detroit offense an opportunity to move the ball. A touchdown seems like a lot here, especially with the Seahawks coming off of an upset loss to the Bears. Expect the Lions to keep it very close.

KANSAS CITY -5
ANALYSIS: This could be a playoff matchup we'll see later in January, as both teams are playing outstanding football. Defensively, I like what the Chiefs are doing a bit more than what I see from the Bengals. The key matchup -- the Chiefs' pass rush against the Cincinnati line -- should favor Kansas City. That edge should be enough to get the Chiefs the cover in this one.

+190 3-1 IN LAST 4 NFL PICKS

Mike Tierney

L.A. RAMS @ BALTIMORE | 01/02 | 1:00 PM EST
L.A. RAMS -5.5
ANALYSIS: The Ravens do not dare -- do they? -- deploy limping QB Lamar Jackson, who has barely practiced of late, against Aaron Donald and the daunting L.A. defense. Even if they do, the Rams can stomp all over the tattered Ravens D for plenty of points. QB Matthew Stafford excels against man-to-man coverage, a Baltimore staple. Ailing Anthony Averett, the third-best CB, could join the top two cover guys on the sideline. L.A. is riding a 4-0 streak, both SU and ATS, and Sean McVay always prepares them well for early kickoffs in the Eastern time zone.

PHILADELPHIA -4.5
ANALYSIS: The Eagles shaped up as a steal when the line stood at an explicably low three all week. Even at 4.5, it’s welcome. Philly dominated Washington just two weeks ago, and things have worsened for WFT on and off the field. The latest: RB Antonio Gibson, engineer of the ground game, goes on the COVID-19 list, which dumps the burden on undrafted rookie Jaret Patterson. WFT figures to be punting a lot, yet Pro Bowler Tress Way (COVID-19) is iffy at best. Philly has RB issues, too, but more depth at the position.

+215 12-9 IN LAST 21 NFL ATS PICKS

Matt Severance

L.A. CHARGERS -6.5
ANALYSIS: I recommend betting the Bolts now if you like them as I think this will hit -7 if not -7.5 very soon as Denver is putting Bradley Chubb and wideout Jerry Jeudy on the COVID list -- a handful of other guys already were on it, including WR Tim Patrick and Chubb's fellow pass-rushing linebackers Stephen Weatherly and Jonathon Cooper. I know it's hard to trust the schizo Chargers but this is must win for them.

MINNESOTA @ GREEN BAY | 01/02 | 8:20 PM EST
GREEN BAY -6.5
ANALYSIS: I haven't seen anything official yet but there's a rumor going around that Minnesota QB Kirk Cousins may have tested positive for COVID -- remember, he was famously against getting the vaccine. I'm getting my pick/bet in on Green Bay under -7 before this is official.

UNDER 42.5
ANALYSIS: The Lions apparently will be without Jared Goff again this week, and I'm pretty sure they aren't scoring more than 14 points with Tim Boyle under center. Can the Detroit defense hold Seattle to 28 or fewer? I think so. It's also going to be rainy and chilly. So, yeah, Seattle in January. Hence why all the grunge rockers dressed in flannel.

+240 9-6 IN LAST 15 NFL O/U PICKS

Hank Goldberg

L.A. RAMS @ BALTIMORE | 01/02 | 1:00 PM EST
BALTIMORE +6
ANALYSIS: I realize the Ravens are struggling, having lost four straight. But I don't trust the Rams to travel across the country, play in a 1 p.m. ET game and win by a touchdown or more over a Baltimore team that is desperate for a win to keep its playoff hopes alive. Give me Baltimore.

MIAMI @ TENNESSEE | 01/02 | 1:00 PM EST
TENNESSEE -3
ANALYSIS: The Dolphins may have won seven straight games, but they haven't beaten anyone good. Last week's win came against a Saints squad with its top two quarterbacks. Miami's winning streak faces a big test on Sunday against a Titans team that leads the AFC South. Tennessee's Mike Vrabel is a heck of a coach, and he'll have the Titans motivated and prepared. This one isn't close.

KANSAS CITY -4
ANALYSIS: Kansas City has started to play the way it was expected to the whole season. The Chiefs have won eight straight games, the longest active win streak in the NFL. The main reason is quarterback Patrick Mahomes, who is red-hot. Over the last three games, he's completing 73.3 percent of his passes, averaging 308.7 yards, and has thrown eight touchdowns. Let's face it: If Kansas City plays its game, few teams, if any, can hang. Chiefs win big.

WASHINGTON +4.5
ANALYSIS: Washington put in a real stinker last week, losing by six touchdowns to Dallas. But that was Washington's second game in six days. Washington will have a regular week's worth of preparation entering this contest, and nothing would give the Football Team more pleasure than spoiling the Eagles' playoff hopes. I'm on Washington.

DALLAS -6.5
ANALYSIS: I like Dallas a lot in this game. The Cowboys are really playing well; they don't care who they're playing or where. Meanwhile Arizona has been on a downward spiral, losing four of its last five. A big problem is an offense that has gone cold, scoring just 21.0 points a game over its last five games. The Cowboys roll in a big way.

N.Y. GIANTS @ CHICAGO | 01/02 | 1:00 PM EST
CHICAGO -6
ANALYSIS: This matchup is particularly bad for the Giants, who are coming off one of their worst passing performances of the season (23-of-44, 108 yards, one TD, and two interceptions). The Bears have a top five pass defense, allowing just 202.4 passing yards per game. Also, New York is 0-7 on the road this season. This one should be a two-score game. I'm on Chicago.

LAS VEGAS @ INDIANAPOLIS | 01/02 | 1:00 PM EST
LAS VEGAS +8
ANALYSIS: There's a chance that Colts quarterback Carson Wentz doesn't play in this game, so I want to lock in this price now. The Indianapolis offense goes through Jonathan Taylor no matter who is under center. The Raiders are coming off a tremendous defensive effort against Denver, allowing just 18 rushing yards on 16 carries. Oakland is the more desperate team on Sunday. Raiders cover.

Posted : January 2, 2022 2:05 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

HITMAN | NFL Sides - Sunday, Jan 2 2022 4:25PM
111 CAR +6.5 (-110)Westgate vs 112 NOS single-dime bet

Vegas Sports Informer

6* GB Over 46
3* Saints -6.5

Doug Upstone

6* TN -3.5
4* PIT +3.5
3* DET +7

LockCity

Indiana -2.5

Ocal Sports

Rams over 46.5

Tomas Sports

Cincinnati over 51

Posted : January 2, 2022 10:23 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Dave Cokin:

Lions +7.5 Best Bet (add 1/4 unit on ML)
Cardinals +6

Colin Cowherd's Blazing Five
33-43-1 for the season (no picks for last week)
He was 2-3 the week prior.

INDY -7
TENN -3.5
WASH +3.5
LAC -6.5
PITT +3.5

Colin Cowherd's Blazing Five
33-43-1 for the season (no picks for last week)
He was 2-3 the week prior.

INDY -7
TENN -3.5
WASH +3.5
LAC -6.5
PITT +3.5

Jack Jones

15 Eagles

20 Lions

Sean Murphy

10 goy Texans

Big al

Panthers

Stephen Nover

Raiders

Posted : January 2, 2022 10:28 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Marco D'Angelo

5% Cardinals

TOP 10 SUPERCONTEST PLAYER PICKS AND STANDING
2021 Westgate Las Vegas NFL SuperContest Player Picks and Standings (Formerly Hilton Contest)​

LITOFSKY CLAN - W55 L23 T2 LW 5-0
Week 17 Picks: BUF DAL KC LAC GB

NOMSNAIGANSKK - W53 L26 T 1 LW 2-3
Week 17 Picks: CAR LAC SEA GB PIT

CHUNG CHUNG - W53 L27 T0 LW 4-1
Week 17 Picks: PHI LAC SEA LAR GB

ODBGM - W53 L27 TO LW 4-1
Week 17 Picks: TB PHI KC LAR GB

SPORTSHANDICAPPER - W53 L27 T0 LW 3-2
Week 17 Picks: NO PHI NE LAC GB

WALPERSPACH - W52 L26 T2 LW 3-2
Week 17 Picks: LV KC TEN DEN GB

XERRI 1 - W53 L27 T0 LW 3-2
Week 17 Picks: NE SF SEA LAR GB

VHL HANDICAPPING - W52 L27 T1 LW 3-2
Week 17 Picks: CHI TB ARI LAC PIT

Bob Balfe
Titans -3
Browns -3.5

Harry Bondi

5 Tenny
3 Detroit
3 Washington

Harry Bondi

5 Tenny
3 Detroit
3 Washington

Mighty Quinn
Fade away
Giants,Arizona, Denver, Carolina

Gus Augustine

5th-Ever
200 DIME
DOUBLE MAX WAGER
NFL Release of My Career

NFC GAME OF THE YEAR

Dallas Cowboys

Worlds Worst Picker NFL
He Took
Raiders
Falcons
Texans

FADE Takes
Colts
Bills
49ers

1) GREEN BAY -6.5 (1,135)
2) L.A. RAMS -3.5 (724)
3) CINCINNATI +5 (474)
4) INDIANAPOLIS -6.5 (445)
5) PHILADELPHIA -3.5 (445)​
CIRCA CONSENSUS PICKS - WEEK 17​
The Circa Sports Book in Las Vegas showcases its Million II contest with 4,078 entries. Here are the top five teams picked for Week 17.

1) GREEN BAY -7 (1,921)
2) L.A. RAMS -3.5 (1,339)
3) TENNESSEE -3 (1,044)
4) ARIZONA +6 (963)
5) PITTSBURGH +3.5 (887)​

clay Travis-
Falcons at Bills over 44.5
Eagles at WFT +3.5
Chiefs at Bengals +5.5
Dolphins at Titans, the under 41
Rams -3.5 at Ravens
Vikings at Packers, the over 47.5

Kelly In Vegas Stewart

Week 17 NFL card ⬇️

Cardinals +6/ML
Lions +7.5/ML
Dolphins +3.5/ML

6 point Teaser: Colts -2, Chargers -1.5

Mike Missanelli
bears
titans
colts

Nelly's

5* #101/102 OVER 44.5 Las Vegas Raiders at Indianapolis Colts 12:00 PM CT
5* #108 Buffalo Bills -14.5 over Atlanta Falcons 12:00 PM CT
5* #115/116 OVER 50.5 Kansas City Chiefs at Cincinnati Bengals 12:00 PM CT

Michael Lombardi

Buffalo -14

KC -3.5

Steelers +3.5

Craig Trapp

5% Dallas

Posted : January 2, 2022 12:25 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Power Sports / Bryan Power

*EARLY* POWER-SMASH
8* Washington Football Team +5

NFL TOUCHDOWN CLUB
8* 49ers -12

AFC WEST TOTAL OF THE MONTH
10* Over 45 Broncos/Chargers

ULTIMATE POWER ~ SIGNATURE RELEASE
10* Lions +7½

SNF POWER-HOUSE
8* Packers -13

MVC GAME OF THE MONTH
10* Drake +4.5

NBA TOTAL POWER
10* Under 225 T’Wolves/Lakers

The Powers Pack - Brad Powers Newsletter Picks

2☆ Redskins +3'
2☆ Giants +6
3☆ Titans -3'

Big Al McMordie

39-15 NHL SLAPSHOT CLUB WINNER! - Tampa Bay -103
NBA TOTAL OF THE WEEK - OKC Over 209.5
90% NFL DIVISION GAME OF THE MONTH! - Green Bay -12.5
88-37 ATS NFL UNDERDOG SHOCKER! - Carolina +7

Godfatherlocks january 2nd picks

nfl
2 massive 10k unit picks
2 huge 5k unit picks

massive 10k unit picks

#1 - cincinnati bengals +3.5

#2 - dallas cowboys -6.5

huge 5k unit picks *

#1 - miami dolphins +3

#2 - los angeles chargers -7.5

joe Damico

colts
chiefs

King Creole
4* Colts OVER

Green Bay Monster Sports :

100 dime release 10 point tease over Dallas 42.5/ pack -3 / pack over 32

75 dime 7 pt tease Dallas + .5 / Pack -6

Youngstown Connection

Kansas City -3 -130

Posted : January 2, 2022 1:03 pm
(@freezerqueen)
Reputable Member

Have you seen Northcoast yet? Thanks so very much

Posted : January 2, 2022 1:18 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Paul leiner 3000*
kc/cinn over 51
bought & confirmed by me

Chris Jordan

17th Ever
3000♦
TRIPLE YOUR WAGER
NFL Release in 39 Years

Road Warrior Rout

Eagles

CleInsiderSports

NFL
Raiders +8.5
Football Team +6
Ravens +7
Chiefs/Bengals U51
Falcons/Bills U46
49ers -13.5
Cardinals/Cowboys U52.5

NHL
Rangers ML (+120)

Maddux - Lines when released (LW 1-3, YTD 71-62 +22U)

Min +7(15)
Dal OV 49'
TN -3
NYG +6
SF OV 44

Northcoast

3.5* Tennessee (-3) Miami
3*Under 41.5 Detroit/Seattle

Top Opinions:
Under 42.5 Minnesota/Green Bay
New England (-16.5) Jacksonville
Over 51.5 Arizona/Dallas
Buffalo (-14.5) Atlanta
Under 45.5 Denver/LA Chargers
Detroit (+8) Seattle
Philadelphia (-5.5) Washington
Dallas (-6.5) Arizona

Posted : January 2, 2022 1:22 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Ocal Sports

(5) LAR @ BAL Over 46.5
(5) Dolphins +3.5
(10) Chiefs @ Bengals Over 51
(7) ARI @ DAL Over 51.5
(7) Packers -12.5
(5) Illinois State @ Valparaiso OVer 139

LasVegasFreeze:
VIP CARD 1/2

��
3U Washington/Eagles O43.5 -140

��
2U Seahawks -7 -145

��
2U GB Packers -11.5 -140

��
2U Valparaiso -3.5 -140

��
1.5U Vegas Golden Knights -140.

Bryan Leonard

3% CBB Datrmouth +5

Posted : January 2, 2022 1:39 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

H&H Sports

NFL
Triple Dime - Bengals/Chiefs Over 50.5
Triple Dime - Titans -150 (Moneyline)

ZITI SPORTS

Detroit Lions +8.5 -110 Seattle Seahawks (4:25 PM)
Kansas City Chiefs -3.5 -110 Cincinnati Bengals (1:00 PM)
Miami Dolphins +3 -110 Tennessee Titans (1:00 PM)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers -14 -110 New York Jets (1:00 PM)

COLLEGE HOOPS
UCF Knights +4 -110 SMU Mustangs (2:00 PM)
Dartmouth +5 -110 Cornell (2:00 PM)
Illinois State vs Valparaiso OVER 139 -110 (2:00 PM)
Indiana vs Penn State OVER 130 -110 (4:00 PM)
Arizona State vs. California OVER 127 -110 (7:00 PM) (2 BOXES OF ZITI)

Tommy G- 4Deep Bets

Dolphins +3 (3u)
Rams ML, Colts ML paraly -135 (3u)
KC/CIN over 50.5 (3u)

PROPS

Waddle (mia) over 69.5 receiving (2u)
Jonathan Taylor (ind) over 103.5 rushing (2u) (sugarhouse, good up to 110)
Kupp (lar) over 107.5 receiving (2u) (sugarhouse, good up to 115)
Burrow (cin) over 1.5 TD -174 (2u)
Burrow (cin) over 274.5 (2u)
Brady (tb)over 278.5 (2u)
Brady(tb) over 2.5 TDs +124 (2u)
Gronk (tb)over 47.5 rec (2u)
AB (tb) over 73.5 rec (2u)

MAYHEM

Brady 275+, AB 80+, Gronk 40+, AB TD, Gronk TD +1201 (0.5u)
Kupp 100 + TD, Chase 100 + TD, +1330 (0.5u)
Kupp 100 + TD, Higgins 100 + TD, + 1220 (0.5u)
Kupp 100 + TD, AB 100 +TD +970 (0.5u)
Taylor TD/Win, Harris TD/Win, Diggs TD/Win, AB TD/Win +1090 (0.5u)
Taylor TD/Win, Harris TD/Win, Diggs TD/Win, Gronk TD/Win +1427 (0.5u)

BASKETBALL BETS​

3pm: Penn +1 (3u)
5pm: Temple +12 (3u)
8pm: Nebraska +9 (3u)

From The Swami site ...

10 Game of the Year Total Play - UNDER - NY Jets & Tamp Bay Bucs

Total Sports Solutions

Goodfella | NFL Teaser - Sunday, Jan 2 2022 8:20PM
NFL Teaser

(-140)BetOnline 129 MIN vs 130 GBP single-dime bet

Analysis: NFL 7 pt Teaser

1* on GREEN BAY PACKERS -6 to MIAMI DOLPHINS +10

Greg Peterson NFL

Raiders +8.5 vs. Colts
Giants/Bears Over 36
Bucs/Jets Under 45.5
Cardinals +6.5 vs. Cowboys
Dolphins ML vs. Titans
Bengals +4.5 vs. Chiefs
Panthers +6.5 vs. Saints
Lions +7.5 vs. Seahawks
Rams/Ravens Under 46.5
Steelers ML vs. Browns
Falcons +14.5 vs. Bills
Falcons/Bills Over 44

Gianni the Greek

4% Minnesota Vikings +7

114) Washington +3.5 (-115)…(4%)

120) Tennessee -3 (-115)…(4%)

121) Denver +6 (-115)…(4%)

125) Detroit +7 (-105)…(4%)

129) Under 48.5 Minnesota-Green Bay…(4%)

115) Under 51 Kansas City-Cincinnati…(4%) via Pinnacle

Posted : January 2, 2022 1:48 pm
Share: