Clear all

Mizz vs Army - Armed Forces Bowl

9 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@the-trashman)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Like to get early thoughts from everyone on Mizz vs Army in the Armed Forces Bowl on Wednesday night.

I think Army wins double digits. Coming off a loss to arch rival Navy, the ARMY will be looking for blood and finding it in the 120th ranked rush defense of Mizz. Others argue that Mizz is an SEC team and the will plow right through small school Army, with their SEC caliber players and experience. I dont see it, obviously i could be dead wrong which wouldnt surprise me. #1 rushing offense vs #120 rushing defense, seems simple?

Lemme hear from ya. Timmy, like to hear your take.

Posted : December 18, 2021 7:04 pm
(@the-trashman)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Additionally, ive watched a lot of Army football this year. Although a bit of decline over the year, they play tough. CLose to beating Wisconsin, the #1 rush defense, in Wisconsin this year.

Posted : December 18, 2021 7:06 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member

My brother let's get through sat 1 st I can't think that far ahead lol

Posted : December 18, 2021 7:12 pm
(@thewhale)
New Member Guest

Timmy my take on the army mizz game is the same as yours i lways love betting on service academys in bowl games they always seemed focused at the job at hand and they never quit. i think the bottem line to this game is does mizz come to play or not we know army will i will be doubling my wager on army and air force good luck

Posted : December 19, 2021 9:27 am
(@facook)
Eminent Member

Military schools are 37-14 ATS in bowls since 1980, per Marc Lawrence.

Posted : December 19, 2021 10:38 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member

It's no secret I've said for years military teams are well balanced, more focused, and more disciplined

Posted : December 19, 2021 12:20 pm
(@surfer)
Famed Member

Mizz isn’t that good they have some talent around but overall army should plow them as lon as they don’t get behind by a lot early

Posted : December 20, 2021 8:47 pm
(@the-trashman)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Mizz opting to start red shirt freshman Brady Cook at QB. Also their top RB opted out to prepare for draft.

Posted : December 22, 2021 12:13 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member

Firing on Missouri, they are not starting this kid a QB to atch hm hand the ball off

Posted : December 22, 2021 8:56 pm
Share: