Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Tuesday 12/14/21

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Tuesday 12/14/21 thread for handicapping service plays and expert predictions for NFL, NCAAF, NCAAB & NBA games

Posted : December 14, 2021 11:26 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Greg Peterson

Miami OH vs Clemson Under 139
UIC +11 vs DePaul
Arkansas State +25 vs Texas Tech
Santa Clara +8 vs Boise State
Memphis +5.5 vs Alabama

Updated Record 97-75-3

Matt Severance

ST. FRAN.-PA. @ HARTFORD | 12/14 | 7:00 PM EST
HARTFORD -1.5
ANALYSIS: Not exactly a marquee matchup between the 3-5 Red Flash and 1-8 Hawks on Tuesday. I don't read too much into Hartford's record because it has played just one true home game and lost close to Boston U, which is pretty good. The Hawks have played a very tough schedule. Hartford leads the American East in shooting at 45.8 percent overall and 35.3 percent from deep. Hartford brings back 62.9 percent of the team's scoring — including four of its top seven scorers -- from last year when it won the America East title and lost to eventual champion Baylor in the NCAA Tournament. The SportsLine Projection Model has Hartford winning by five and a few other models have about the same.

+2774 139-101-1 LAST 241 CBB SIDES

SEATTLE @ SAN JOSE | 12/14 | 10:30 PM EST
SAN JOSE -145
ANALYSIS: Pretty reasonable price on San Jose at home considering Seattle has just three road wins. Sharks netminder James Reimer has been terrific with a 1.98 GAA and .937 SV overall. The Kraken's Philipp Grubauer is 1-4-2 on the road with a 3.82 GAA.

+288 10-6 IN LAST 16 SJ PICKS

Max Gorenstein

SC UPSTATE @ TENNESSEE | 12/14 | 7:00 PM EST
UNDER 138.5
ANALYSIS: The Spartans have a terrible offense. Kenpom ranks them as 333rd best offense in the country. Now they have to face the powerful Volunteers defense which Kenpom ranks number one in the country. Tennessee doesn’t have the most elite offense as proven in their game against Texas Tech. This total is way too high. This game shouldn’t come close to this total

UC DAVIS @ OREGON ST. | 12/14 | 10:00 PM EST
UC DAVIS +6
ANALYSIS: The Beavers are terrible. They are 1-8 SU and ATS so far this season. They are averaging just 65.1 PPG and allowing 72.2 PPG. The Aggies have looked impressive so far this season. They are just 4-3 but they are trending in the right direction. This is a perfect spot for the Aggies to stay hot. The Aggies will have a huge advantage on the glass in this matchup. This will help give them easy second chance baskets against a terrible defense. The Aggies will keep this game close enough to cover the spread.

+1382 41-25 IN LAST 66 CBB PICKS

Justin Perri

TEXAS A&M-CC @ MINNESOTA | 12/14 | 8:00 PM EST
MINNESOTA -16
ANALYSIS: Corpus Christie is getting far too much love here. Minnesota has been playing great basketball and is going to have a pretty easy time winning this game. My model makes this game a 20 point win for the Gophers. This one is already moving as it opened at 15, I'd play it all the way to -17.

JACKSONVILLE @ SO. MISS | 12/14 | 8:00 PM EST
JACKSONVILLE +1.5
ANALYSIS: I have the wrong team favored in this one- my model is making the Jacksonville Dolphins a 1 point favorite against Southern Miss. USM has failed to cover in three straight games while Jacksonville holds solid 5-1 ATS record so far this season. Another telling sign is that Jacksonville beat UNCW by 29, while USM beat them by 14. With the home court factored in that still makes Southern Miss about 6-8 points worse by comparison. Take the point and a half and watch for Jacksonville to probably win this game on the floor.

NORTHWESTERN ST. @ LSU | 12/14 | 7:00 PM EST
LSU -31.5
ANALYSIS: My model doesn't really do huge spreads, it operates much more successfully on lines that are less than about 18 points. However, I don't need my model to make this play on LSU, the line is far too small. LSU is 8-1 against the spread and is facing a Northwestern State team that lost on the road to SMU by 47, UL Monroe by 30, and Houston by 41. LSU beat UL Monroe by 62 to open the year and has many other impressive wins. This should be a cover at 31.5, lay the large number and enjoy the show.

+798 41-30-1 IN LAST 72 CBB ATS PICKS

NC A&T @ ETSU | 12/14 | 7:00 PM EST
ETSU -11
ANALYSIS: This line is way too low, I'm seeing some projections around 17 and 20 for this game. My system is coming in a bit more conservatively at 15 points but this is definitely a strong signal from the model. ETSU is a borderline top 100 team while NC A&T hovers around the bottom 300 depending whose rankings you use. There's a good chance that 7-3 ETSU can run away with this on 3-8 NC A&T. Grab the home favorite.

+798 41-30-1 IN LAST 72 CBB ATS PICKS

Matt Severance

ALABAMA @ MEMPHIS | 12/14 | 9:00 PM EST
MEMPHIS +5.5
ANALYSIS: Despite luring the nation's No. 1 recruiting class, Penny Hardaway's Tigers have been mammoth disappointments on a four-game losing streak. The program hasn't lost five in a row since Jan. 29-Feb. 16, 2000. The models still largely love Memphis, though, and I do think the team gets fired up tonight in a White Out game against the No. 6 Tide. Already, at least 22 NBA teams have requested credentials for the game. This is the Tide's first true road game and that does matter. I'm not saying Memphis will win -- wouldn't stun me, though -- but 5.5 points is too many.

+2774 139-101-1 LAST 241 CBB SIDES

Mike Barner

GOLDEN ST. @ NEW YORK | 12/14 | 7:30 PM EST
GOLDEN ST. -3
ANALYSIS: There are a ton of wrinkles to this game. The most notable storyline is Stephen Curry looking to break the all-time three-point record. However, this is a tough spot for the Warriors team, itself. They just played Monday and plane issues will force them to not even travel from Indiana to New York until today. With that being said, the Knicks are also in a less-than-ideal situation with R.J. Barrett, Obi Toppin and Quentin Grimes all in the health and safety protocols. This won’t be easy for either team, but I’ll take Curry to help lead the Warriors to cover.

+1200 45-30-1 LAST 76 NBA SIDES

Posted : December 14, 2021 11:38 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

TONY MEJIA

Game: (519) Golden State Warriors at (520) New York Knicks
Date/Time: Dec 14 2021 7:35 PM EST
Betting Line Provider: Consensus Line
Play Rating: 4%
Play: Golden State Warriors -3.0 (-110)

The Knicks aren’t going to be able to keep Stephen Curry from shattering Ray Allen’s 3-point record at Madison Square Garden since he only needs two to do it, so the only way to spoil Golden State’s evening is to win outright. That’s unlikely. Top defender RJ Barrett will miss another game due to an illness, which means rookie Quentin Grimes is getting another start. New York has scored 102 or fewer points in six of its last nine games and comes in on an 0-4 run at home straight up and against the number. Although the Warriors played a tight game in Indiana on Monday and are playing for the third time in four nights, they’re actually 5-0 SU/ATS in that situation this season. Golden State was forced to stay in Indianapolis overnight and had to fly into New York City on Tuesday due to a plane issue so they should be locked in given the change of routine. Lay the points and look for Curry to crown himself early and take care of business late, covering the number.

CleInsiderSports

NBA
Knicks +4.5
Warriors/Knicks U212

NHL
Kraken/Sharks U5.5

IC

NCAAB -20.6u (16-18)
4 - Miami Ohio +8.5 vs Clemson

Ko Locks
Alabama -3

Strike Point Sports
College Basketball

4u Monmouth -1.5
3u Jackson State +14
1u Texas A&M CC
2u Alabama -3.5

Hot Shot Sports

CBB
3* #635 UC Davis +6

Posted : December 14, 2021 5:38 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Bob Balfe

College Basketball
8:00 PM EST
Rotation #623
Arizona State +7.5 over Creighton
Creighton was a force in the Big East last year, and with coach Greg McDermott leading the way, the Bluejays should be successful yet again. The Bluejays lost their top 5 players from last year and are led this year by last year’s bench players and many first-year players. There will be growing pains for this team. Arizona State is much better than their 4-6 record. The Sun Devils put together a demanding non-conference schedule to help this unit of fresh faces come time for conference play. Arizona State brought in a bunch of talented guards from the transfer portal and have plenty of offensive talent to put up points. I think this spread is too high. Take Arizona State

GUS AUGUSTINE

40 Dime
Non-Conference
Blowout of the Week

The Pick: 40 Dime North Carolina Tar Heels

CHRIS JORDAN

Non-Conference
Blowout of the Month

The Pick: 600♦ Minnesota Golden Gophers

KIRBY MAXWELL

Non-Conference
Game of the Month