Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Read and discuss NFL & NCAA College Football News, Betting, Odds, Trends, Picks and Predictions
  • Page:

RUNNNG LATE MAX OVER buy wku game

RUNNNG LATE MAX OVER buy wku game 1 month 2 weeks ago #538757

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 231
Now
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RUNNNG LATE MAX OVER buy wku game 1 month 2 weeks ago #538758

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
I sent over in wku buy

RUNNNG LATE MAX OVER buy wku game 1 month 2 weeks ago #538759

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
I fuckin know isent over in wku game buy I fuckin know I did

RUNNNG LATE MAX OVER buy wku game 1 month 2 weeks ago #538761

• iceman17
  • Thank you received: 6
It's the subject line my friend. If people don't know that, something is wrong lol.

RUNNNG LATE MAX OVER buy wku game 1 month 2 weeks ago #538762

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Ore max buy

RUNNNG LATE MAX OVER buy wku game 1 month 2 weeks ago #538765

• Dawgwalker71
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 5
I got wku over!!
Last Edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by Dawgwalker71.

RUNNNG LATE MAX OVER buy wku game 1 month 2 weeks ago #538766

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
That's y I hate this fucking shit, we did everything with a fuckin phon call in my day wku over way in, and ice what the fuck, did I send he over play to

RUNNNG LATE MAX OVER buy wku game 1 month 2 weeks ago #538767

• iceman17
Yes brotha you sent the over play. It's the subject line and on the body you wrote (now) so everyone knows you put max over buy wku game. Glad we were thinking the same play. Haha.

RUNNNG LATE MAX OVER buy wku game 1 month 2 weeks ago #538768

• Surfer
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 26
Timmy1961 wrote:
That's y I hate this fucking shit, we did everything with a fuckin phon call in my day wku over way in, and ice what the fuck, did I send he over play to

Dime Pay phone booth on the corner….

RUNNNG LATE MAX OVER buy wku game 1 month 2 weeks ago #538769

• iceman17
Btw wtf is wrong w ore!! Do this nitwits not want to play tonight??!!! That coach is such a pos for ore!!

RUNNNG LATE MAX OVER buy wku game 1 month 2 weeks ago #538770

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Max 2 ND play on Oregon

RUNNNG LATE MAX OVER buy wku game 1 month 2 weeks ago #538771

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
I fuckin love bullshittin with u Young guys but hat fuckin computer in my day and I still do with about 30% of my customers that call in, everybody forgot ho to talk to people, I fuckn hate that, thanks ice, I showed what I did, to Nickey and anth, and they told me the same thing you did, I think maybe from here on in, will let the guys, wait wku over in now, I will give Nickey or anth, the info and let them and, if what the fuck did I do again, so I can show anth and Nickey, and ice did I fuck up that bad with wku get, did everyone get that or no

RUNNNG LATE MAX OVER buy wku game 1 month 2 weeks ago #538772

• Dawgwalker71
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 5
Tomorrow (I am bias):

Dawgs: 28-35
Bad guys: 14-17

My guess: 31-17 good guys!!!

RUNNNG LATE MAX OVER buy wku game 1 month 2 weeks ago #538774

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
I will give the info to those boys and let them send and print all out

RUNNNG LATE MAX OVER buy wku game 1 month 2 weeks ago #538775

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
You guys got ore 2 ND half right I sent that through right
  • Page:

Top Stories

Jazz vs. Warriors, 1/23/22 NBA Predictions & betting Odds Jazz vs. Warriors Prediction The Jazz are catching 3.5 points as a road underdog against the Warriors at 8:30 p.m. ET on Sunday night. Given this clash of Western Conference foes, what’s the best play on the board?
    Bills vs. Chiefs, 1/23/22 NFL Divisional Playoffs Betting Predictions Bills vs. Chiefs Prediction The Bills and Chiefs will play a rematch of last year’s AFC Championship Game when the two teams meet in the Divisional round of the NFL playoffs on Sunday at 6:30 p.m. ET. With the Chiefs laying 1.5 points and the total sitting at 54 points, what’s the best bet on the board?
    Rams vs. Bucs, 1/23/22 NFL Divisional Playoffs Betting Predictions Rams vs. Bucs Prediction For the third time in the last two seasons, the Rams and Bucs will meet, only this time the stakes are higher. Will the Rams upset the Bucs for a third consecutive time or is Tampa Bay the best bet on the board as a 3-point home favorite?
    Northwestern vs. Purdue, 1/23/2022 CBB Betting Predictions Northwestern vs. Purdue Prediction Big Ten rivals will meet at Mackey Arena on Sunday afternoon when No. 4 Purdue hosts Northwestern at 1:00 p.m. ET. Is 13 points too many to lay with the Boilermakers?
    Pacers vs. Suns, 1/22/22 NBA Predictions & betting Odds Pacers vs. Suns Prediction The Suns should add to their impressive win column on Saturday night when they host the struggling Pacers at 9:00 p.m. ET. That said, Phoenix has had issues covering against Indiana in previous meetings and is a 12-point home favorite. Are the Pacers a good value for bettors?
    Flames vs. Oilers, 1/22/22 NHL Betting Predictions Flames vs. Oilers NHL Prediction A pair of struggling Canadian teams will square off in Edmonton, AB on Saturday night when the Oilers host the Flames at 10:00 p.m. ET on ESPN+. Will the Flames’ issues against the Oilers pop up again tonight?
    49ers vs. Packers, 1/22/22 NFL Divisional Playoffs Betting Predictions 49ers vs. Packers Prediction Aaron Rodgers and the No. 1-seeded Packers will host the 49ers in the Divisional round of the NFL playoffs on Saturday night at 8:15 p.m. ET. Will Rodgers and Co. torch San Francisco as a 5.5-point home favorite or are the Niners the better bet as the road dog?
    Bengals vs. Titans, 1/22/22 NFL Divisional Playoffs Betting Predictions Bengals vs. Titans NFL Prediction Joe Burrow will attempt to do something that no former No. 1 pick has ever accomplished: Advance to a conference championship game in his first or second season. Will the Bengals pull off the upset against the Titans or is the No. 1 seed the better play as a home favorite?
    Baylor vs. Oklahoma, 1/22/2022 CBB Betting Predictions Baylor vs. Oklahoma Prediction No. 5 Baylor will take on Oklahoma at 3:00 p.m. ET on Saturday in a matchup of Big 12 rivals from Norman, OK. With the Bears only laying three points, are they the best play on the board when it comes to this matchup?
    Kentucky vs. Auburn, 1/22/2022 CBB Betting Predictions Kentucky vs. Auburn Prediction A clash of top-25 teams from the SEC will take place at Auburn Arena when the No. 2 Tigers host the No. 12 Kentucky Wildcats at 1:00 p.m. ET. Are the 15-3 Wildcats the best play as a 3.5-point road underdog?