Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Saturday 12/4/21

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Saturday 12/4/21 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for NFL, NCAAF, NCAAB & NBA games.

Posted : December 3, 2021 2:39 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Dave Cokin

San Diego State -5.5 or -6
Kent State -3

Spartan CFB GOY

Georgia

Kiev O'Neil

Alabama to win outright

Matt Severance

APP. ST. @ LOUISIANA | 12/04 | 3:30 PM EST
LOUISIANA +3
ANALYSIS: Interesting that Louisiana is getting three points for the Sun Belt title game on its home field, the same place it wiped out Appalachian State 41-13 on Oct. 12. Granted, App State is playing much better now, but UL is just a different animal at home under Billy Napier -- and this will be his final game there after accepting the Florida job (presuming he won't coach in a bowl game). I guess there are two ways of looking at Napier leaving regarding this game: The players will all be down ... or really eager to send him out a winner. The Mountaineers are 1-5 ATS in their last six road games vs. a team with a winning home record.

MICHIGAN @ IOWA | 12/04 | 8:00 PM EST
IOWA +10.5
ANALYSIS: This number is a huge overreaction by the oddsmakers to Michigan's upset of Ohio State on Saturday, a result I will admit I didn't see coming. I realize this is the Big Ten Championship Game and a playoff spot is on the line for Jim Harbaugh's team, but there is going to be some sort of letdown after finally cracking the Nuts. Iowa is great defensively and could win this outright. Lose by more than 10 points at a neutral site? Highly doubtful.

UNDER 53
ANALYSIS: Already picked the side on this game, and I see no reason to wait on this total as I only expect it to go down. These clubs rank 13th and 14th nationally in scoring defense. Louisiana has allowed more than 20 points just once in its past five, while App State has only allowed 17 points over the last three games. The first meeting between these clubs in October saw 54 points scored, but that was because the Mountaineers kept uncharacteristically turning the ball over. The Under is 14-2 in UL's past 16 at home.

GEORGIA @ ALABAMA | 12/04 | 4:00 PM EST
ALABAMA +6.5
ANALYSIS: SEC title game from Atlanta. It's often dangerous when a team hasn't played a close game in many weeks, and Georgia hasn't been challenged since the season opener. Alabama has been in a few tight games, including last week -- I believe this line is slightly inflated because the Tide were nearly upset by Auburn. I don't take much from that. Also consider the Dawgs know they are in the playoff regardless. It's win or out for Alabama. I can't bet against Nick Saban with this many points and against one of his former assistants -- even though Texas A&M's Jimbo Fisher became the first to beat him back on Oct. 9. If I though this might get to -7, I'd wait. But it's not going to. I frankly hope Georgia wins by 50 but more likely by 3-6 points. And Bama certainly could win.

+993 46-32-1 IN LAST 79 CFB PICKS

KENT ST. @ N. ILLINOIS | 12/04 | 12:00 PM EST
KENT ST. -2.5
ANALYSIS: MAC title game from Detroit. I'm gonna go ahead and grab this now because I'm seeing books where this has risen to 3, and then I'd have to use the moneyline on Kent State, which I prefer not to do. The Flashes beat visiting Northern Illinois 52-47 on Nov. 3. I also tend to think it's a positive that Kent State had to play a meaningful game last week -- beating Miami of Ohio in OT to win the MAC East -- while NIU basically tanked at home against Western Michigan with a spot already clinched. Huskies QB Rocky Lombardi didn't play because he was banged up but presumably will here. Any momentum that NIU had is gone following that lopsided loss to the Broncos. Kent State is 4-0 ATS in its past four as a favorite. NIU is 3-12-1 ATS in its past 16 following a double-digit home loss.

+983 43-27 IN LAST 70 CFB PICKS

Jerry Palm

MICHIGAN -10.5
ANALYSIS: Michigan is the best team in the Big Ten this season and the Wolverines proved it on Saturday against Ohio State. Iowa managed to navigate the Big Ten West to get to this game, but would be no better than the fifth best team in the East. Penn State was getting ready to light them up before Sean Clifford's injury. This could get ugly early.

+270 6-3 IN LAST 9 CFB ATS PICKS

Barrett Sallee

GEORGIA -6.5
ANALYSIS: The Crimson Tide’s offensive line has been a constant problem against halfway decent defenses this year, and Georgia’s defense is one of the best we’ve seen this decade. No disrespect to Alabama quarterback Bryce Young, but he’ll make a few mistakes due to the unrelenting pressure that Georgia will bring. The Bulldogs are 8-3 against the spread this year, and there’s no doubt that coach Kirby Smart will keep his foot on the gas for a long time considering the history of these two teams inside Mercedes-Benz Stadium.

HOUSTON @ CINCINNATI | 12/04 | 4:00 PM EST
HOUSTON +10.5
ANALYSIS: The Cougars have won 11 straight, quarterback Clayton Tune has settled in nicely and they’re 2-0 against the spread as 8.5 to 12.5 underdogs. Plus, it’s still hard for me to trust a Bearcats team that, other than the win over SMU two weeks ago, has been a little sketchy in most of their games in the second half of the season.

BAYLOR @ OKLA. ST. | 12/04 | 12:00 PM EST
OKLA. ST. -5.5
ANALYSIS: The Bears have questions at quarterback due to Gerry Bohanon’s injury, and the Cowboys offense kicked into high gear last week in Bedlam. The Cowboys are 9-1-1 against the spread this season, and that will continue this week with a double-digit win that will impress members of the College Football Playoff selection committee.

+175 5-3 IN LAST 8 CFB PICKS

Tom Fornelli

HOUSTON @ CINCINNATI | 12/04 | 4:00 PM EST
HOUSTON +10.5
ANALYSIS: This isn't about whether or not Cincinnati deserves a playoff shot, or if it's good enough to compete. If the Bearcats beat Houston Saturday to win the conference and finish 13-0, of course they deserve to finish in the top four. The problem is, I've seen the Bearcats mess around with too many teams that aren't nearly as good as this Houston squad. Yes, the Cougars have benefitted from playing one of the easier schedules in the country, but so have the Bearcats. I like Cincinnati to win, but not by enough to have its fans feeling safe heading into Sunday's final playoff rankings.

+1395 42-26-2 IN LAST 70 CFB PICKS

Jerry Palm

GEORGIA -6.5
ANALYSIS: Alabama is in an extremely rare position as an underdog, but that is a reflection of both how good Georgia has been and how the Crimson Tide has performed against better opposition. In particular, Alabama has had big problems running the football. The Tide has managed to win some games where they were mostly one-dimensional, but that won't work against the Bulldogs, and they can make offenses one-dimensional. Actually, none-dimensional. Go with the Dawgs.

LOUISIANA +120
ANALYSIS: The last time Appalachian State lost was at Louisiana back on October 12th. That was a 28-point beatdown of the Mountaineers. The Rajin' Cajuns have been the best team in the Sun Belt all season long. Their only loss this season came at Texas in the season opener. Coach Billy Napier is leaving for the Florida job after this game. Expect his team to send him out with a Sun Belt title.

+260 7-4 IN LAST 11 CFB PICKS

Mike Tierney

APP. ST. -3
ANALYSIS: The Mountaineers have not only won six in a row outright, but the margins have been substantial: 24 to 38 points. The Cajuns have kept winning, too, but by lesser spreads. App State’s multiple turnovers committed against Louisiana should not be repeated. Louisiana coach Billy Napier might be spread thin as he has one foot out the door to become Florida's new coach.

PITTSBURGH @ WAKE FOREST | 12/04 | 8:00 PM EST
PITTSBURGH -3
ANALYSIS: Wake Forest's creative offense has generated season-long buzz, but Pitt has matched the Deacons by scoring 43 ppg. Wake’s defense is considerably weaker than the Panthers’. It has yielded a minimum of 34 points in all but two of the previous eight outings. Wake should be especially worried about pass protection. It is sack-prone, and Pitt’s 46 sacks are second-most in FBS.

UTAH ST. @ SAN DIEGO ST. | 12/04 | 3:00 PM EST
SAN DIEGO ST. -6
ANALYSIS: Utah State might have closed the season on a 6-1 straight-up streak, but its victims are several notches below San Diego State. Only Wisconsin in FBS prevents the run better that the Aztecs. They also deny chunk plays, which the inconsistent Aggies offense relies on. The title-game site (Carson, Calif.) makes it a semi-home game for the Aztecs, who played a couple hours from campus this year while their stadium is built.

+685 40-30 IN LAST 70 CFB PICKS

Micah Roberts

MICHIGAN -11
ANALYSIS: Since losing to Michigan State, Michigan has won and covered four straight. Now, coach Jim Harbaugh finally gets a chance to bust through nationally as promised when he was hired. Iowa who has No. 123-ranked offense in the nation, averaging fewer than 300 yards per game. There will be no letdown for the Wolverines after their upset of Ohio State. Take Michigan to cover.

GEORGIA -6.5
ANALYSIS: This Georgia machine has averaged a 40-6 score this season. The Bulldogs lead the nation in allowing only 6.9 ppg and 230 ypg. Alabama comes in feeling fortunate after struggles against Auburn, Arkansas and LSU. The Tide won but didn't breed confidence. They aren't as good and dominant as past Alabama teams. The Georgia defense will give the Alabama offense problems stuffing the run and harassing the passing game. Georgia has the edge knowing it will likely make the playoffs even with a loss. Take Georgia to cover.

+440 34-27-1 LAST 62 CFB SIDES

Posted : December 3, 2021 2:50 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Football Jesus

PITT Panthers ACC

DR BOB

Cal is a 1-Star Best Bet at -4 points or less (Strong Opinion up to -5.5).

Jeff Ma

Georgia/Alabama over 49.5
Cincinnati -10

nbaundertips

Golden State Warriors – San Antonio Spurs
Under 219

Greg Shaker

3* Michigan/Iowa O43.5

2* Utah St/San Diego St U50.5
2* Alabama/Georgia U50

Ben Burns

CFB
San Diego St -3.5

SportsLine Projection Model

Kent State 41, NIU 33
Oklahoma State 27, Baylor 18
San Diego State 28, Utah State 18
Louisiana 25, Appalachian State 21
Georgia 26, Alabama 20
Cincinnati 36, Houston 20
Michigan 29, Iowa 19
Wake Forest 37, Pittsburgh 34
USC 27, California 26

Brad Powers

Cincinnati -10
Iowa +10'
Pitt -3

Marc Lawrence Preferred Picks:

100% ATS CFB Championship Play....Bama

CFB Perfect System Play....LOUISIANA-Laff

CFB Championship Game Shocker....Utah State

FYI....ALABAMA IS HIS TOP PLAY....roll Tide roll

R & R TOTAL

Game: (325) USC at (326) California
Date/Time: Dec 4 2021 11:00 PM EST
Betting Line Provider: Consensus Line
Play Rating: 4 units
Play: Total Under 57.5 (-110)

TOP CFB Over-Under

NOTE: Try to get 57.5 or better. Play is good to 54

Adam Trigger

Cal -4.5 (4%)
Baylor +5.5 (4%)
Utah State +6 (4%)
NIU +3 (5%)

Ocal Sports
Pitt vs Wake Over 71.5
Alabama +7 -125
Houston +10.5
Utah State vs SDSU Under 49.5

Big Al

NCAA FB TITLE GAME OF THE YEAR!

Iowa

Posted : December 4, 2021 10:04 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Las Vegas Pipeline

100* Michigan - 11

AAA Sports

CFB Plays

*10* CONF CHAMP GAME OF THE YEAR
SD State

AAA'S BIG 12 BEATDOWN!
Okl State

ASA Inc

ASA's 10* CFB Total Smash

Under APP State

Mike Tierney

OVER 43.5
ANALYSIS: Erase the images in your memory of late-season Big Ten games unfolding in cold or inclement weather. The Big Ten finals setting is a dome, and the offenses should benefit. Michigan erupted for 59 and 42 points in its past two outings and had a midseason stretch of four straight in the 30s. The latest three Iowa games resulted in 49, 56 and 49 points. Both defenses are rugged, but Michigan’s rolling offense should secure an Over.

+1435 21-6 IN LAST 27 CFB O/U PICKS

Posted : December 4, 2021 11:17 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Maddux CFB - OPINIONS ONLY - Lines when released

App St -2'(15)
Pitt -3

BIG AL's

NBA ELITE INFO WINNER! -3 BK (-105) @ Pinnacle

Bob Balfe

San Diego St -6
Iowa +11
Wake Forest/Pittsburgh O71

Nelly's

7* Pitt -3
5* Georgia -6.5
5* Ok State -5.5

Larry Ness Club 38 play

Pitt

CHRIS JORDAN

ACC Championship Line Lock

The Pick: 400♦ Pittsburgh Panthers

The Line: At 5:25 am pacific, the line is -3 1/2 points

GUS AUGUSTINE

7th-Ever
200 DIME
DOUBLE MAX WAGER
College Football Release of my Career

Sun Belt Game of the Year

The Pick: 200 Dime UL Lafayette

Dwayne Bryant 5* is Pittsburgh -3.5

MITCHELL NEWMAN

4th Ever

College Football Play of his Career

Selection: 150 Dime winner on the Pitt Panthers.

Price: At 6:30 am eastern time, the Panthers are -3 1/2 points.

AL DEMARCO - GM

27th-Ever 30 DIME
College Football Release in 21 Years
The Pick: 30 Dimes - Georgia

The Line: Georgia -6 1/2 at 3:10 am pacific

Posted : December 4, 2021 11:53 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

TOMMY BRUNSON

Bankroll Builder Total

The Pick: My 50 Dime play is Baylor-Oklahoma State Under the total

TRACE ADAMS

Double Your Wager

Big Ten Game of the Year

The Pick: 2000♦ on the Michigan Wolverines

JAY MCNEIL

100 DIME
Max Wager Winner
SEC Game of the Year

The Pick: 100 DIME play on the Georgia Bulldogs

CHUCK O'BRIEN

16th Ever
100 DIME
College Football Release of my Career

Pick: 100 DIME play on the Aztecs.

KIRBY MAXWELL

60 DIME
BIG TEN CHAMPIONSHIP
LINE MISTAKE WINNER

PLAY: Michigan Wolverines

DOM CHAMBERS

Raise the Bar
50 DIME

Home Ice DOMinator - My side by 3 goals

The Pick: My 50 Dime play is on the Nashville Predators -1 1/2 goals

Tomas Sports
Memphis ml

Northcoast College Late Phone:

4*Oklahoma St (-6.5) Baylor Noon ABC
3* Pittsburgh (-3.5) Wake Forest 8pm ABC

Top Opinions:
Saturday Marquee - USC (+4.5) California 11pm FS1 Utah St (+6) San Diego St 3pm FOX -comp #9 Alabama (+6.5) Georgia 4pm CBS

Northcoast STAR RATED TOTALS PLAYS:
4* Under 52.5 Appalachian St/Louisiana 3:30pm ESPN

Top Opinions:
Saturday Marquee - Over 75.5 Kent St/Northern Illinois Noon ESPN Over 71 Wake Forest/Pittsburgh 8pm ABC

Northcoast STAR RATED SMALL COLLEGE PLAYS:
3* North Dakota St (-14.5) Southern Illinois 3:30pm
3* Montana St (-11.5) UT Martin 4pm

Top Opinions:
SE Louisiana (+15) James Madison 2pm

Posted : December 4, 2021 12:01 pm
Share: