Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Thursday 12/2/21

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Thursday 12/2/21 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for NFL, NCAAF, NCAAB & NBA games

Posted : December 2, 2021 9:02 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

NbaUnderTips

Toronto Raptors - Milwaukee Bucks
Under 214

Hitman

302 NOS Prop (-115) William Hill vs 301 DAL dime bet
Analysis:

Ceedee Lamb (DAL) O60.5 rec yds -115 (DK)

Good up to 67.5.

SportsLine Projection Model

Dallas Cowboys at New Orleans Saints | 12/02 | 8:20 P.M. ET

Against The Spread

Pick: New Orleans +4.5
The Saints cover 60 percent of simulations

Over-Under

Pick: Over 47.5
The Over hits in 47 percent of simulations

Money line

Pick: New Orleans +175
The Saints win in 49 percent of simulations, bringing value at these odds

Projected Final Score: Cowboys 24, Saints 24

Posted : December 2, 2021 9:05 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Larry Hartstein

DALLAS @ NEW ORLEANS | 12/02 | 8:20 PM EST
DALLAS -4
ANALYSIS: This line has fallen to a key number, likely off the news that Mike McCarthy is out with a positive COVID test. But Dan Quinn is a competent replacement and Kellen Moore can simply focus on play-calling. CeeDee Lamb and Amari Cooper are expected to be back. And if we get more Tony Pollard and less Ezekiel Elliott, it can only help Dallas. Taysom Hill is expected to start for the Saints, who also should get Alvin Kamara back. This is a still a very limited offense. The Cowboys give up 263.3 passing yards per game (27th), but that shouldn't be an issue here. Lay the points.

+2240 52-26 IN LAST 78 NFL PICKS

Matt Severance

WRIGHT ST. @ PFW | 12/02 | 7:00 PM EST
PFW +5
ANALYSIS: Wright State's lone win of the season was NCAA Division II Lake Erie, although the Raiders have played a pretty tough slate. Purdue-Fort Wayne is 3-3 but has held a lead for 11 minutes or more in every game. The 'Dons lead the Horizon League in scoring (75.7 points per game), field goal percentage (46.7 percent) and turnovers forced (17.0 per game). Ra Kpedi is shooting 68.2 percent on the season, best in the Horizon League. Damian Chong Qui has been a terrific transfer addition from Mount St. Mary's, where he was All-NEC First Team last season. Wright State is 1-10 ATS in its past 11 games. IPFW is 5-2 ATS in its past seven as a dog.

COLORADO @ MONTREAL | 12/02 | 7:00 PM EST
UNDER 6.5
ANALYSIS: Colorado might be giving Justus Annunen his first NHL start, but he has been quite good in the AHL -- honestly, I don't care if my half-blind grandmammy is starting in net, if I see a total of 6.5 in an NHL game, I'm going Under. I may come back on Montreal on the ML at a decent underdog price.

+300 3-0 IN LAST 3 NHL PICKS

ROBERT MORRIS @ GREEN BAY | 12/02 | 8:00 PM EST
GREEN BAY -1
ANALYSIS: It's the Horizon League opener for two teams a combined 1-10, and that lone win was by UW Green Bay over Wisconsin Superior -- sounds like a cocktail that involves cheese. Hey, at least the Phoenix have some momentum off that win, and they are at home. The Colonials are being outscored by more than 17 points per game. They have covered one of their past eight on the road dating to last year. The Phoenix are 6-2 ATS in their last eight at home vs. teams with a losing road record. This is the first-ever meeting between the programs as Robert Morris is pretty new to the Horizon and they didn't meet last season.

+1082 35-22-2 IN LAST 59 CBB ATS PICKS

ST. LOUIS @ TAMPA BAY | 12/02 | 7:00 PM EST
TAMPA BAY -140
ANALYSIS: Sometimes, teams have to search for motivation in the slog that is an 82-game season. I believe the Lightning will have plenty of it here because they blew a three-goal lead in St. Louis on Tuesday and lost 4-3 in a shootout. The Lightning have lost five in a row to the Blues and this is their last meeting of the season. Yeah, this will matter a little to Tampa. Plus, No. 1 netminder Andrei Vasilevskiy should be in there after getting Tuesday off. St. Louis has lost its past four on the road. This ML will rise by morning.

+782 18-9 IN LAST 27 NHL ML PICKS

DETROIT @ PHOENIX | 12/02 | 9:00 PM EST
DETROIT +13
ANALYSIS: Yeah, I'm actually going to fall for the Pistons facing another team in a potential trap spot again. You'd think I'd learn on lousy Detroit, but this is THE DEFINITION of a trap game for the Suns off their huge win over Golden State, on a 17-game winning streak, and with a Warriors rematch on Friday night. And no Devin Booker. If the Pistons can't cover nearly two TDs in this spot, I'm done with them.

+1295 52-32 LAST 84 NBA SIDES

Mike Barner

MILWAUKEE @ TORONTO | 12/02 | 7:30 PM EST
MILWAUKEE -4.5
ANALYSIS: The Bucks won a tough game against the Hornets on Wednesday, coming back from an early deficit to win in the final seconds. This isn’t an ideal situation with them playing the second game of a back-to-back set, but the Raptors aren’t exactly in a great spot, either. Gary Trent (calf) could return, but OG Anunoby (hip) and Khem Birch (knee) have already been ruled out. They are just 1-9 ATS at home, so I’ll roll with the Bucks to cover.

SAN ANTONIO @ PORTLAND | 12/02 | 10:00 PM EST
SAN ANTONIO +4
ANALYSIS: Yes, the Trail Blazers are 8-2-1 ATS at home. However, they will now have to play at least the next 10 days without Damian Lillard (abdomen). Nassir Little (ankle) might not be a big name, but him also being out further weakens Portland’s depth. Meanwhile, the Spurs are expected to get back both Devin Vassell and Doug McDermott from injury. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Spurs won this outright.

+1180 36-22-1 IN LAST 59 NBA ATS PICKS

Justin Perri

WRIGHT ST. @ PFW | 12/02 | 7:00 PM EST
PFW +3.5
ANALYSIS: This is a bit of a smaller edge today because the line has fallen from +5 since last night, but this is still a very solid play. My model has this one between 1 and 1.5 points as a projected spread, so we're getting just about 2.25 points of value, which is about the least I'd take on my model's recommendations. Wright State is 1-5 this season and has yet to cover a spread all season. I think the home dog gets it done and maybe even wins outright.

+930 28-17-1 IN LAST 46 CBB ATS PICKS
10:34 AM

MONTANA @ SACRAMENTO ST. | 12/02 | 10:00 PM EST
SACRAMENTO ST. +5
ANALYSIS: This number is falling, so I would recommend getting it at +5 before it gets outside of a range that my model would play it. I'd take +4.5, but you really want that fifth point tonight. I have this one as a two-point spread in my model. Home underdogs have been doing pretty well this season in college basketball, so just another reason to like this play.

10:31 AM

SO. UTAH @ E. WASHINGTON | 12/02 | 9:00 PM EST
E. WASHINGTON +5.5
ANALYSIS: I have a huge edge here, and some top projection models actually have Eastern Washington winning at home. My system is returning a suggested spread of one point, so we're getting some good value on the home underdog. The EWU Eagles are 4-1 ATS, including covering their last three straight games. I think this is another cover situation and would play this all the way down to +4 at the worst.

10:26 AM

PORTLAND ST. @ IDAHO ST. | 12/02 | 9:00 PM EST
PORTLAND ST. +3
ANALYSIS: I don't really think anyone should be underdogs against Idaho State. The Bengals have not been playing great basketball, and I'll happily take Portland State against them. My model has this one as a dead pick'em, so you're getting a good level of value here with this line. I'd play it down to +2.5, but no lower. Idaho State has yet to cover a spread this year and I don't think that changes today.

10:23 AM

Allie O'Neill

NEW JERSEY @ MINNESOTA | 12/02 | 8:00 PM EST
OVER 6
ANALYSIS: The Over is 9-1 in Wild home games this season as Minnesota is averaging 4.6 goals at home. When the Wild don't do their part offensively, their defense and goaltending have helped out. The Over has hit in four of the Devils' last five games, and six of Minnesota's last seven overall. These teams met last week in New Jersey. Minnesota was able to walk away with the 3-2 overtime win, but I think the Wild's offensive talent will show through on home ice.

Larry Hartstein

DETROIT @ PHOENIX | 12/02 | 9:00 PM EST
DETROIT +13
ANALYSIS: The Suns have won 17 in a row and can set a franchise record with another victory tonight, while the Pistons have dropped seven straight. But this is a prime letdown spot for Phoenix, which just knocked off Golden State in the battle of the NBA's top two teams. Devin Booker (hamstring) won't play. Even counting the Pistons' 18-point loss at Portland on Tuesday, Detroit is on an 8-5 ATS run. Five of the team's previous six losses came by 11 or fewer points. With Cade Cunningham finally turning a corner, I'll back the Pistons to cover.

+140 8-6 IN LAST 14 NBA ATS PICKS

Posted : December 2, 2021 12:48 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Nba-Martingale

1 UNITS

Toronto Raptors - Milwaukee Bucks

Toronto Raptors @ 2.50

Stephen nover

Max unit college basketball game of the week

Idaho state -2