Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Wednesday 12/1/21

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Wednesday 12/1/21 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for NFL, NCAAF, NCAAB & NBA games.

Posted : December 1, 2021 11:16 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

TMTW SPORTS WEDNESDAY HOOPS

NCAA BK:
2k Iona -8 (7pm)
4k Duquesne -5 (7pm)
4k Florida +1 (8pm)
6k Marshall -1.5 (7pm)

Pickswise Sports

CBB 3* Best Bet
Virginia Tech/Maryland Under 132.5

CBB 2* Plays
Michigan State -4.5
Memphis/Georgia Under 146
NC State -6
UCF/Auburn Over 142
Florida +1.5
Penn State -4
Colorado +14

NbaUnderTips

Orlando Magic - Denver Nuggets
Under 208

daily-treble uk

Aston Villa – Manchester City : City -1 @ 1.50
Watford – Chelsea : Chelsea -1 @ 1.45
Politehnica – FC Arges : FC Arges @ 2.00

Total Odds : 4.35

james-martingale

ENGLAND: Premier League
Wolves – Burnley
Second Half : Over 1.5 Goals
Odds : 2.20 / 1 units

Nba-Martingale

1 UNITS

Indiana Pacers - Atlanta Hawks

Atlanta Hawks -2.5 @ 2.25

Posted : December 1, 2021 11:20 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

R & R TOTAL

Game: (555) Sacramento Kings at (556) Los Angeles Clippers
Date/Time: Dec 1 2021 10:40 PM EST
Betting Line Provider: Consensus Line
Play Rating: 4 units
Play: Total Over 215.5 (-110)
NOTE: Try to get 215.5 or better. Play is good to 218

Game: (651) Central Michigan at (652) Xavier
Date/Time: Dec 1 2021 6:30 PM EST
Play Rating: 5 units
Play: Total Under 143.0 (-105)
NOTE: Try to get 143 or better. Play is good to 140

Game: (63) Seattle Kraken at (64) Detroit Red Wings
Date/Time: Dec 1 2021 7:38 PM EST
Play Rating: 4 units
Play: Total Over 5.5 (-120)
NOTE: Play at 5.5

Greg Peterson Newsletter Best Bets

Central Michigan +25.5 vs Xavier
Michigan State -4 vs Louisville
Ohio vs LSU Over 144.5
UC Riverside +12.5 vs Oregon
Utah vs USC Under 137

Updated Record 65-44-1

Pickswise Sports

Wednesday afternoon Soccer plays
2* West Ham United +105
2* Wolverhampton -103
1* Leicester City/Southampton +245 DRAW
1* Liverpool -1.5 goals (+106)

CleInsiderSports

NBA
Rockets +2.5

CBB
Wofford +3

August Young

4-Unit Play: Take #670 Under 140.5 -110 in Rhode Island @ Harvard (7:00p.m., Wednesday, December 1)
4-Unit Play: Take #306063 Over 153 -110 in The Citadel @ NC Asheville (7:00p.m., Wednesday, December 1)
6-Unit Play: Take #306085 UMBC -12.5 -110 over Columbia (7:00p.m., Wednesday, December 1)
4-Unit Play: Take #306113 Texas A&M Corpus Christi +4.5 -110 over UT Rio Grande Valley (8:00p.m., Wednesday, December 1)

Big Al

NBA GAME OF THE WEEK!

Mavs -3.5

Posted : December 1, 2021 2:32 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Matt Severance

BYU @ UTAH VALLEY | 12/01 | 9:00 PM EST
UTAH VALLEY +14.5
ANALYSIS: We won on Utah Valley a few games ago and we told you then this is an excellent team that won the WAC regular-season title last season and has the returning WAC Player of the Year and WAC Defensive Player of the Year in center Fardaws Aimaq. He leads the nation this year in double-doubles. With BYU ranked No. 12, this will be Utah Valley's Super Bowl as the Cougars have been to Orem just once previously (and UVU won that game). It could be a bit of a letdown game as well for BYU off its win at bitter-rival Utah on Saturday. I absolutely think the Wolverines keep this in single digits. BYU is coached by former Utah Valley head coach Mark Pope (2015-19).

NORTHERN IOWA @ BRADLEY | 12/01 | 8:00 PM EST
BRADLEY +4.5
ANALYSIS: The wrong team might be favored in the Missouri Valley opener for both. The SportsLine Projection Model has the Braves winning by six and ESPN's BPI has Bradley slightly better. Northern Iowa is getting a bit of an odds boost because it upset St. Bonaventure last time out, but the Panthers haven't beaten anyone else notable and lost to Nicholls. They are 4-9 ATS in their past 13 on the road. During the season's first five contests, the Braves made just 25.2 percent of their three-point shots but are hitting 48.7 percent in the past two. Last season, these schools split a pair of close games in Cedar Falls. I expect this spread to drop a bit.

+694 30-21-2 IN LAST 53 CBB ATS PICKS

DENVER @ ORLANDO | 12/01 | 7:00 PM EST
ORLANDO +8.5
ANALYSIS: This feels like a bit of a trap game for Denver off a big win in Miami on Monday in Nikola Jokic's return. Already without PJ Dozier, Michael Porter Jr. and Jamal Murray for the season, the Nugs will be without Austin Rivers for a while as he landed in COVID protocols. Backup big man JaMychal Green is in question after missing Monday. I think Orlando can stay within this number at home.

+1305 51-31 LAST 82 NBA SIDES

MEMPHIS @ GEORGIA | 12/01 | 7:15 PM EST
GEORGIA +12
ANALYSIS: Memphis is the much more talented team but win by more than 11 on the road? Doubt it. The Tigers come off a 19-point neutral-site loss to Iowa State. Georgia is just 2-5 but has played a pretty tough schedule and been competitive in every loss but one. UGA's Braelen Bridges and Aaron Cook are among SEC and NCAA leaders in field goal percentage and assists, respectively. Tom Crean has added five Division I transfers and has two sixth-year "super seniors" in Cook and Jailyn Ingram. Memphis, meanwhile, is quite young. The Tigers will prevail but in single digits.

STETSON @ FAU | 12/01 | 7:00 PM EST
FAU -4.5
ANALYSIS: This spread seems rather light -- the SportsLine Projection Model has the Owls winning by 19, for example. ESPN's BPI by 8.3 points. Sagarin by 7.5. While FAU has four losses, all were close and a few good foes in there. Michael Forrest is one of the top scorers and three-point shooters in C-USA. Stetson's two wins over over awful Lamar and something called Florida Memorial. I live in Florida and never heard of that. Stetson is being outscored by an average of about seven points. FAU is outscoring foes by about 4.5.

Mike Barner

CLEVELAND @ MIAMI | 12/01 | 7:30 PM EST
CLEVELAND +7
ANALYSIS: What a surprise, the Cavaliers are big underdogs again. Despite being overlooked on a regular basis, they are 12-6-1 ATS this season as underdogs. When they have had between +6 and +9 odds, they are 6-2 ATS. This has the potential to be a close, low-scoring affair between two teams that rank inside the top 10 in the league in defensive rating. Give me the points.

+880 33-22-1 IN LAST 56 NBA ATS PICKS

Jeff Hochman

COLORADO @ TORONTO | 12/01 | 7:30 PM EST
COLORADO +110
ANALYSIS: Toronto returns home from a successful west coast trip. The Avs have the size, speed and skill to match up against Toronto. The Maple Leafs have been outshot in their past two games. Red flag. Toronto has played 23 games (second most) while Colorado has played just 18. Look for the road team improve to 6-0 the past six meetings at a nice price.

+130 6-4 IN LAST 10 NHL ML PICKS

Larry Hartstein

LOUISVILLE @ MICHIGAN ST. | 12/01 | 7:15 PM EST
LOUISVILLE +4.5
ANALYSIS: The Cardinals have won four straight and now they get coach Chris Mack back on the bench. They rebound well, which should negate Michigan State's typical advantage inside. They also hold opponents to 29.1 percent from deep. Grab the points in a game that should go down to the wire.

+3193 216-167-8 IN LAST 391 CBB ATS PICKS

CLEVELAND +7
ANALYSIS: The Heat were without Jimmy Butler and Tyler Herro in Monday's loss to the Nuggets, and both could return tonight. However, I still like the Cavaliers to keep this one close. They've won eight of their last 10 games with Evan Mobley in the lineup, and they're 14-6-1 ATS this season. They allow 102.6 points per game, second-fewest in the NBA, and they hold opponents to 32.9 percent from deep, which ranks sixth. Grab the points.

+80 10-8 LAST 18 NBA SIDES

Stephen Oh

COLORADO @ TORONTO | 12/01 | 7:30 PM EST
COLORADO 110
ANALYSIS: Good underdog value on the Avalanche at +110 on Wednesday in Toronto as 57 percent of my model simulations have Colorado winning outright -- an average score of 3.2-2.8. Avs star Nathan MacKinnon is set to return from injury as well.

+408 14-8-1 IN LAST 23 COL PICKS

Justin Perri

MISSOURI ST. @ ILLINOIS ST. | 12/01 | 8:00 PM EST
MISSOURI ST. -6.5
ANALYSIS: Missouri State is a top-75 ranked program in most projection models, while Illinois State is outside the top 200, so 6.5 seems to be a bit of a small spread here. My model makes this a 10-point game between these teams, even with the Bears playing on the road against the Redbirds. Missouri has covered three of its last four and is looking to stay in form. Lay the points.

Mike Barner

CLEVELAND +7
ANALYSIS: What a surprise, the Cavaliers are big underdogs again. Despite being overlooked on a regular basis, they are 12-6-1 ATS this season as underdogs. When they have had between +6 and +9 odds, they are 6-2 ATS. This has the potential to be a close, low-scoring affair between two teams that rank inside the top 10 in the league in defensive rating. Give me the points.

+810 32-22-1 LAST 55 NBA SIDES

Larry Hartstein

UC RIVERSIDE @ OREGON | 12/01 | 10:00 PM EST
OREGON -12.5
ANALYSIS: The Ducks are coming off a 40-point blowout of Montana, and I like them to keep rolling here. Riverside has won at Arizona State and UTEP, but the Highlanders are struggling to score lately, averaging 54 points in their last three games. Look for Dana Altman's team, which is 3-0 at home, to build momentum for its looming Pac-12 schedule.

+3193 216-167-8 IN LAST 391 CBB ATS PICKS

Max Gorenstein

VILLANOVA @ PENN | 12/01 | 7:00 PM EST
VILLANOVA -18
ANALYSIS: The Wildcats have beaten up on every team that they have faced outside of Purdue and UCLA, who are both top five teams in the nation. The Quakers have been playing well but they haven’t faced a team like the Wildcats. Kenpom ranks the Wildcats as the third-best offense and the Quakers as 283rd-best defense in the nation. The Wildcats offense will score too many points for Penn to keep up. Lay the points.

TEXAS TECH @ PROVIDENCE | 12/01 | 8:30 PM EST
TEXAS TECH -2.5
ANALYSIS: The Red Raiders are doing exactly what they should be against these bad teams, averaging 88.3 PPG and only allowing 57.3 PPG. They were without their best player, Kevin McCullar, in their last two games and they still won both of them by an average of 44 points. The Friars are missing two rotational players including their starting point guard, Jared Bynum. They have another starter, Justin Minaya, who is questionable tonight after missing the last game. The Red Raiders offense is too good. They will easily win and cover this spread.

+200 27-17 IN LAST 44 CBB PICKS

Matt Howe

RHODE ISLAND @ HARVARD | 12/01 | 7:00 PM EST
RHODE ISLAND -2.5
ANALYSIS: The Rams enter shooting 42.1 percent from 3-point range, ranking ninth-best in the country. Harvard's 3-point defense is allowing teams to shoot 35.4 percent from deep, No. 246 in the nation. Rhode Island is led by the Mitchell twins, a pair of 6-foot-10 and 6-foot-9 big men. The Crimson do not have the size to keep up with Rhode Island, so I'll lay the small number with the road favorite.

Justin Perri

SO. MISS @ SOUTH ALABAMA | 12/01 | 8:00 PM EST
SOUTH ALABAMA -6.5
ANALYSIS: This is a bad Southern Miss team that really should be bigger underdogs here. It is also South Alabama's home opener, and they've managed to cover in all but their first match this year. I'm just not sure why this isn't bigger, as there's a good chance South Alabama runs away with this by a double-digit margin. My numbers have this at a 9.5-point spread, so you're getting good value with the home favorite.

MIAMI (FLA.) @ PENN ST. | 12/01 | 9:15 PM EST
PENN ST. -3
ANALYSIS: This number has dropped and I liked it when it was all the way at -4.5. The model has this as a 7.5-point game, so we're getting a big amount of value on the home team here. Neither team has looked great against the spread, but Miami has had some bad losses. I think that the Nittany Lions get this one done.

Posted : December 1, 2021 2:48 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Zack Cimini

RICHMOND @ WOFFORD | 12/01 | 7:00 PM EST
RICHMOND -3
ANALYSIS: The Wofford Terriers are coming off an outright win over an SEC school in the Georgia Bulldogs. Wednesday, they’ll host a Richmond Spiders team that has been wildly inconsistent at 3-4. Expect the Spiders to bounce back from a couple of tough losses in the Bahamas, as their offense outpaces Wofford. Grab Richmond to hand Wofford their first home loss of the season.

+555 11-5 LAST 16 CBB SIDES
+90 2-1 LAST 3 RICH SIDES
+90 2-1 IN LAST 3 WOFF PICKS
1:44 PM

HOUSTON @ OKLAHOMA CITY | 12/01 | 8:00 PM EST
OKLAHOMA CITY -2.5
ANALYSIS: On Wednesday, the Oklahoma City Thunder will host the Houston Rockets after losing at Houston on Monday. Houston has now won three straight games and is now 4-15. But the Rockets are still winless on the road at 0-11. Back the small number on the favored Thunder.

+1359 18-4 IN LAST 22 OKC PICKS
1:26 PM

MIAMI (FLA.) @ PENN ST. | 12/01 | 9:15 PM EST
MIAMI (FLA.) +3
ANALYSIS: Thus far, the Big Ten has dominated in the first two days of the ACC-Big Ten Challenge. Overall, the Big Ten has won six games to the ACC’s one. Expect Miami to contend with Penn State, as the Nittany Lions have three guards with high minutes that are shooting below 35 percent. Take the Hurricanes with the points.

+555 11-5 LAST 16 CBB SIDES

Matt Severance

CHARLOTTE @ MILWAUKEE | 12/01 | 8:00 PM EST
UNDER 231
ANALYSIS: This is the highest total I can remember in the NBA for at least a few weeks. I get it as Charlotte is last in the NBA in scoring defense and No. 1 in scoring offense, but I'm going Under any total at 230 or north simply out of principle. No Bucks game has had more than 230 combined points scored since Nov. 12 and that took overtime vs. Boston to get there. Milwaukee has been one of the best Under teams this season with 14 of 21 games landing that way.

+1103 54-36 IN LAST 90 NBA PICKS
2:07 PM

RICHMOND @ WOFFORD | 12/01 | 7:00 PM EST
WOFFORD +3.5
ANALYSIS: Some models have this basically as a pick'em -- and SportsLine's has Wofford winning by four. The Terriers' two losses were competitive at Clemson and South Carolina and they come off a victory at Georgia. At home, they've spanked four (albeit not good) opponents. The Terriers have a stellar backcourt of Max Klesmit and Ryan Larson. Klesmit was named the SoCon Player of the Week last week in averaging 22.0 points and shooting 54.2 percent from the floor, while Larson ranks Top 10 nationally in three-point shooting at 53.6 percent. Richmond is 3-4 and has played just one true road game, a three-point loss at Drake. The Spiders are 2-5 ATS in their last seven games as favorites. Richmond may win, but I'll take my chances it will be by 3 points or fewer.

+694 30-21-2 IN LAST 53 CBB ATS PICKS
1:31 PM

Max Gorenstein

VA. TECH @ MARYLAND | 12/01 | 7:15 PM EST
VA. TECH +1
ANALYSIS: Here's another fade on the Terrapins. They are just 2-5 against the spread and have looked terrible. The Hokies have looked really good to start this season. Their defense has been amazing, only allowing 52.7 points per game while holding opponents to 36.7 percent from the field. The Terrapins offense was only able to score 55 points against Louisville. The Hokies have a very similar defense. I expect Maryland to struggle offensively again. The wrong team is favored. Take the Hokies.

+934 27-16 IN LAST 43 CBB PICKS
2:28 PM

Matt Severance

SACRAMENTO @ L.A. CLIPPERS | 12/01 | 10:30 PM EST
UNDER 216.5
ANALYSIS: Paul George has been ruled out for the Clippers, and normally that would lead me to bet against them ATS -- but the Kings are just terrible so I'm not interested there. We will hit the Under, though, because Nic Batum is also out for LA and Harrison Barnes and his 19.0 ppg likely misses a third straight game for Sacramento, which has averaged 95.5 ppg in its past two. The Under is 5-2 in LA's past seven at home.

+1103 54-36 IN LAST 90 NBA PICKS
3:03 PM

Stephen Nover

Penn state u139

Posted : December 1, 2021 4:12 pm
Share: