Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Saturday 10/16/21

17 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Saturday 10/16/21 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for NCAAF, MLB & NFL games.

Posted : October 14, 2021 2:36 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Dave Essler

3* GOY
Utah +1

Kevin Dolan

Game: (191) Florida at (192) LSu Play Rating: 2% Play: Florida -10.5 (-115) *Line good -11.5, -12 > (1%)

Game: (199) Auburn at (200) Arkansas Play Rating: 2% Play: Total Under 53.5 (-110) *Line good to 52, 51.5 < (1%)

Game: (123) Bowling Green at (124) Northern Illinois Play Rating: 2% Play: Bowling Green +9.0 (-110) *Line good to +8.5, +8 < (1%)

Game: (189) Kentucky at (190) Georgia Play Rating: 2% Play: Total Under 44.5 (-115) *Line good to 43.5, 43 < (1%)

Game: (197) Iowa State at (198) Kansas State Play Rating: 5 Play: Total Under 51.5 (-115) *Line good to 50.5, 50 to 49.5 (4%), 49 to 48.5 (3%), 48 < (2%)

Game: (161) Arizona State at (162) Utah Play Rating: 3% Play: Total Under 51.0 (-110) *Line good to 50, 49.5 < (2%)

BTC SPORT

Canes are Collapsing
Game: (125) Miami Florida at (126) North Carolina
Date/Time: Oct 16 2021 3:30 PM EDT
Betting Line Provider: Consensus Line
Play Rating: 4 units
Play: North Carolina -7.0 (-120)
We are at the point of the season where teams are recognizing their fate. I played on LSU last week, and that was a mistake. The Tigers know that they are heading for a disappointing season, and their level of effort reflected it. I expect to see the same thing out of Miami this week.
Manny Diaz is almost assuredly going to be fired in the very near future. The No. 1 (D'Eriq King) and No. 2 (Jake Garcia) quarterbacks are both out. The Hurricanes are 2-3 and will likely be underdogs in most of their remaining games, which means a bowl berth is unlikely (and would they want to go anyway?). There was a fight at practice last week, which resulted in a players-only meeting. Diaz said there's friction in the locker room because he's attempting to give younger guys playing time, but the older players are unwilling to give up their spot. They are a mess.
Take a look at Miami's resume, and there's not a single thing that they do well: No. 92 in offensive success rate; No. 99 in defensive success rate; No. 105 in points per dive on offense; No. 100 in points allowed per drive on defense; No. 87 in 3rd and 4th down success on offense; and No. 87 in 3rd and 4th down success on defense. There's not one area of the team that you can point to and say, “Well, they're pretty good there…” And that was with a very talented, experience quarterback. Now, you're introducing a freshman making his second appearance on the road.
Shop Around! There are still a handful of -7's available, including Circa (-110); SuperBook Sports (-110); and William Hill (-120). At -7, this is a 4-unit play for me. If it moves to -7.5 across the board, knock your unit size down a bit but this is still a strong play for me.

Overrated BC
Game: (141) NC State at (142) Boston College
Date/Time: Oct 16 2021 7:30 PM EDT
Betting Line Provider: Consensus Line
Play Rating: 4 units
Play: NC State -3.0 (-115)
Even though they played Clemson two weeks ago, Boston College's strength of schedule remains one of the worst in FBS college football. The Eagles allowed 28 points to a UMass team that's 1-5 and was tied with UConn in the fourth quarter last week. The Eagles went to overtime with Missouri, who just gave up 62 points last week and has failed to cover the point spread in nine-straight games. The Eagles were out-gained by Temple, who has lost by scores of 61-14 and 52-3 so far this season. Look through Boston College's box scores this season and there really isn't much to like.
By now, we've figured out the teams that NC State struggles with: Teams that can make explosive plays through the air. Austin Kendall from Louisiana Tech was 26-of-43 for 341 yards and three touchdowns. Will Rogers from Mississippi State was 33-of-49 for 294 yards and two touchdowns. Boston College doesn't have that. Dennis Grosel has a 56.2-percent completion percentage in his career with a 19-to-10 touchdown-to-interception ratio. Clemson held Boston college to 13 points and 4.8 yards per play two weeks ago. NC State is very capable of putting on a similar performance. NC State's defense is No. 1 in 3rd and 4th down success rate; No. 9 in points allowed per drive; and No. 18 in defensive success rate.
At -3 (-115 or better) this is a 4-unit play for me. Shop around. At the time of posting, there are plenty of affordable -3's out there. If the line moves to -3.5 across the board, knock your unit size down a hair, but it's still a play for me.

Posted : October 14, 2021 2:39 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Maddux

10*

Pitt -4
Bowling Green +10
Air Force +6
NC St -2
Toledo -4
Tennessee +3.5
OK St +6
California +14
Arizona +7
Bowling Green Under 48.5
Buffalo Under 57
Troy Under 49.5
UT St Over 58

Chris Fallica

Boston College +3
Nebraska +4
TCU +13.5

Stanford Steve

Florida -11.5
Army +14
Arkansas Under 54
Arizona St
UCLA +2

Ben Burns

Over 64 Kent St/Western Michigan (10* MAC O/U Best of best)

Posted : October 14, 2021 5:00 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Ben Burns

Florida Panthers (GOW)
Under 52 Bucs/Eagles (TOM)
Under 7 Dodgers/Giants (Division series O/U best of best)

bondi

memphis -11
ADDED
3* philadelphia

Andrew McInnis 5% Los Angeles Dodgers at San Francisco Giants
Total Under 7.0 (-115) C Knebel (RHP), L Webb (RHP) Must Start

World Worst Picker

Navy +11

We take:
Memphis

In Game Trap

Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Philadelphia Eagles OVER 52.5 (20*)

Bob Balfe

LAD/SF U7

Jack Winningham

Los Angeles Dodgers EVEN MONEY over the San Francisco Giants

Scott Richenbach

10* Thursday Thrasher

Eagles +7

Greg Shaker

2 Navy/Memphis O52.5 (still good at 56)

H&H Sports

MLB
Triple Dime - Giants -111

NFL
Triple Dime - Bucs -6.5

CFB
Double Dime - Navy/Memphis Over 55.5

NHL - Icecrusher
3* Columbus -161
2* Nashville -125
1* New York Islanders +120

IQ Sports

4* SF Giants -105

Tom Stryker

14-0 ATS NCAA Golden Database Wager

Memphis

Posted : October 14, 2021 5:53 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Maddux

Added
Wyoming UN 54

Dr. Bob Stoll

Arizona +6.5 at Colorado (Good to +6)
Tennessee +2.5 v Ole Miss

Scott Spreitzer

7* Alabama -17
4* Brighton +110
3* Minnesota +4
3* Purdue +11.5
3* LA Tech -6.5
3* Baylor -6

PAUL STONE

1.1* Kansas State
1* Boston College
1* Alabama
1* Cincinnati Under

Clay Travis- 41-29 (6-8 last week)

Clemson at Syracuse +14
Auburn at Arkansas -3.5
Michigan State -4.5 at Indiana
Texas A&M at Mizzou +9.5 and the over 59.5
Kentucky at Georgia -21.5
Alabama at Mississippi State +17.5
TCU +14 at Oklahoma
Ole Miss at Tennessee +3 and the over 82
Florida at LSU +10.5

BRAD POWERS

1* Colorado State
1* Alabama
1* La Tech

1/2* Northern Illinois
1/2* North Carolina
1/2* South Carolina Under
1/2* ODU Over

WUnderdog
CFB

Liberty -32.5 @ ul monroe

Posted : October 15, 2021 2:31 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Tom Fornelli

MICHIGAN ST. @ INDIANA | 10/16 | 12:00 PM EDT
UNDER 48.5
ANALYSIS: Michigan State has had one of the most explosive offenses in the country this season, but I think this Indiana defense matches up pretty well against it. It reminds me of State's game against Nebraska when the Huskers were able to limit Kenneth Walker, and the Spartans offense struggled to move the ball otherwise. This strikes me as a 24-21 game more than it does a 27-24 game, so the Under is a solid bet.

ARMY @ WISCONSIN | 10/16 | 8:00 PM EDT
WISCONSIN -14
ANALYSIS: Wisconsin has had plenty of problems offensively this season, but the defense is still phenomenal. Nobody has been able to run the ball against the Badgers, and I don't think they'll have trouble slowing down an option offense. Meanwhile, the Badgers will likely find it easier to move the ball against this Army defense than it was against teams like Penn State, Michigan and Notre Dame.

UCLA @ WASHINGTON | 10/16 | 8:30 PM EDT
UCLA +1.5
ANALYSIS: There were a few weeks there when I bought into the Washington offense, but it turns out it was a mirage. The Huskies have reverted to their stodgy, posssession-based approach, and I don't know how well that'll work in this matchup. UCLA has come back down to Earth a bit lately, but it still has an explosive and balanced offense that makes it a live dog on the road here.

OKLA. ST. @ TEXAS | 10/16 | 12:00 PM EDT
TEXAS -3.5
ANALYSIS: Oklahoma State is the Big 12's answer to Iowa, except Iowa plays complimentary football. It pairs its amazing defense that forces turnovers with outstanding special teams, and together they give the offense short fields to work with. Oklahoma State has a great defense too. Unfortunately, it also has a negative turnover margin on the season, and bad special teams to go along with an anemic offense. I can't trust the Cowboys to score enough points to keep up here.

KENTUCKY @ GEORGIA | 10/16 | 3:30 PM EDT
GEORGIA -21.5
ANALYSIS: I've recently had a bunch of non-Georgia fans fight back against the idea that Georgia has an incredible defense by pointing out the Dawgs haven't faced any great offenses, and it's true. We don't know what Georgia will look like in that situation, but we do know what it looks like when it isn't, and it's in that situation again this weekend. Kentucky is a one-dimensional offense whose lone dimension is the one Georgia swallows whole. The Dawgs roll again Saturday.

OLE MISS @ TENNESSEE | 10/16 | 7:30 PM EDT
UNDER 82
ANALYSIS: This is a principle play. You'll never find me betting an Over in a game where the total is in the eighties. Don't get me wrong, these offenses are explosive, but both teams run the same basic offense. That means both teams know the weaknesses of the offenses they're facing. This won't be a defensive struggle, but a 41-38 game still finishes Under.

ARIZONA ST. @ UTAH | 10/16 | 10:00 PM EDT
UTAH PK
ANALYSIS: We sometimes forget that teams are allowed to improve as the season goes on, and that's the case with this Utah team. The Utes began the season with Charlie Brewer at QB, and it did not work out. Brewer didn't play well, and was replaced by Cameron Rising. Since the switch, the Utah offense has taken things up a notch and been more dynamic and explosive, which will come in handy in what's likely to be a close, hard-fought game. The Utah offense and the homefield atmosphere will be enough to push the Utes to the finish line here.

Micah Roberts

AUBURN @ ARKANSAS | 10/16 | 12:00 PM EDT
ARKANSAS -5
ANALYSIS: Auburn QB Bo Nix has struggled on the road. The Tigers have gone 1-6 ATS in their last seven games as an underdog. Arkansas has lost its last two but got tits timing back at Ole Miss last week with 676 total yards after losing at Georgia 37-0 the week prior. Take Arkansas at home to cover.

PURDUE @ IOWA | 10/16 | 3:30 PM EDT
IOWA -11.5
ANALYSIS: This number looks a bit light by at least 4 points, which is why I’m playing it. Purdue comes off a bye after losing to Minnesota. No. 2 Iowa might think it has a break after a massive Top-5 win against Penn State, but the Hawkeyes simply cover -- 7-1 ATS in their last eight. They also always win the turnover battle, leading the nation with a +15 margin. Purdue has failed to cover its last three, but has covered the last four meetings with Iowa. Not this time.

John Bollman

BOSTON @ HOUSTON | 10/16 | 4:20 PM EDT
BOSTON +125
ANALYSIS: Nathan Eovaldi is just one of those guys that turns it on when the playoffs come around. He now has a career 1.93 ERA in 8 postseason appearances, and he pitched in Houston twice in 2018 in the ALCS and pitched two quality starts. Nick Pivetta has been dealing and he should be able to piggyback Eovaldi. Luis Garcia was hit hard by the White Sox in his 2nd career postseason start and he has yet to pitch more than 2.2 innings in his two starts. The Astros don’t really have anyone to bridge that gap to the back end of their bullpen now after losing pitching depth with Lance McCullers Jr. injury.

L.A. DODGERS @ ATLANTA | 10/16 | 8:08 PM EDT
ATLANTA +115
ANALYSIS: Max Fried will start for the Braves in Game 1 after Charlie Morton pitched on short rest on Tuesday. He has been on a dominant run and he already pitched two quality starts against the Dodgers earlier this season. The Dodgers struggled against lefties this season as most of their righties actually hit right-handed pitchers better and they should have Albert Pujols at first base and AJ Pollock in the outfield instead of Gavin Lux and Cody Bellinger. In the NLCS last season, Fried faced the Dodgers twice pitching a quality start in each outing. Max Scherzer is expected to start for the Dodgers. He pitched an inning against the Giants Thursday but that was his bullpen day. The adrenaline is a little bit different for a winner take all save though, so I would expect a little bit of an energy loss. Take the Braves at home.

Matt Severance

L.A. DODGERS @ ATLANTA | 10/16 | 8:08 PM EDT
ATLANTA +1.5
ANALYSIS: I think there could be a minor letdown factor for the Dodgers off that incredible series against the rival Giants, plus having to travel across country. The rotation is a bit jumbled because Julio Urias and Max Scherzer were used in Game 5 and Walker Buehler was in Game 4. L.A. also remains without slugger Max Muncy. The rested Braves start Max Fried (14-7, 3.04), who led the majors with a 1.74 ERA after the All-Star break. Fried dominated the Brewers with six shutout innings last Saturday and also had a 2.25 ERA in two starts vs. the Dodgers this year. Totally understand John Bollman for taking Atlanta +115 for the outright win, but believe -140 is a very reasonable price for the safety of the runline (and probably will rise).
)
UNDER 44.5
ANALYSIS: Will Kentucky score more than 10 points? It's hard to see against that amazing Georgia defense, especially as the Cats are going to be without No. 2 wideout Josh Ali (certainly possible that Kentucky doesn't score at all). So, can UK hold Georgia to 34 or fewer? I think so. Mark Stoops is a terrific defensive coach and the Cats rank 18th in total defense. UK has allowed 30 or fewer points in 39 of the past 44 games. The final score between these teams last year was 14-3. That's not out of the question again.

OKLA. ST. @ TEXAS | 10/16 | 12:00 PM EDT
UNDER 60
ANALYSIS: If this game features at least 60 points scored, Oklahoma State simply is not winning it. While most of the Big 12 is going fast, fast, faster offensively, Mike Gundy and OSU are slowing it down and winning with ball control and defense. The Pokes haven't allowed more than 23 points yet but also have topped 30 themselves just once. Texas might be a bit flat off the Oklahoma loss and also lost No. 2 WR Jordan Whittington to injury. Stud RB Bijan Robinson could find it tough sledding against a very veteran OSU defense allowing only 91.0 rushing yards per game.

AUBURN @ ARKANSAS | 10/16 | 12:00 PM EDT
UNDER 54
ANALYSIS: Pretty much agree with everything Barrett Sallee said: Both teams like to run the ball, which means chewing clock. Yeah, the Hogs were in a shootout with Ole Miss last Saturday but that's not how the Razorbacks want to play and it's not how Auburn rolls, either. Arkansas hasn't allowed more than 21 points at home yet and Auburn hasn't scored more than 24 on the road.

FLORIDA @ LSU | 10/16 | 12:00 PM EDT
FLORIDA -11.5
ANALYSIS: I honestly wasn't going to play this game on the Gators as I worried it might be the "Last Stand" for embattled LSU coach Ed Orgeron and I frankly think Florida is overrated a bit, but it has gotten to the point where the Tigers are so battered by key injuries that I can't not back UF even in Baton Rouge -- the crowd won't be nearly as much of a factor with the 11 am local kickoff, which is incredibly unusual. Defensively, LSU will be without its two best edge rushers and two best cornerbacks as well as best WR on offense. Florida should be motivated to repay last year's shocking home loss and projected first-round cornerback Kaiir Elam will return this week after missing the last three games with a knee injury.

ARIZONA ST. @ UTAH | 10/16 | 10:00 PM EDT
UNDER 51
ANALYSIS: While most college football teams like to push the pace offensively these days, these teams don't. Arizona State leads the Pac-12 in total defense and scoring defense and Utah is third and fourth, respectively. And at home, the Utes are always much better on that side of the ball as they seem to force a ton of turnovers with that crowd noise. ASU, meanwhile, has allowed more than 23 points just once this year. The SportsLine Projection Model forecasts 46 points. That even might be a shade high.

MICHIGAN ST. @ INDIANA | 10/16 | 12:00 PM EDT
MICHIGAN ST. -193
ANALYSIS: I'm going to chicken out here a bit and take the moneyline at least under -200. Sparty should win, especially if the Hoosiers don't have starting QB Michael Penix Jr., but as a MSU fan I worry a tad about the Spartans looking ahead to Michigan and the fact Indiana is off a bye week and getting some other banged-up guys back. A 3-point Michigan State win wouldn't surprise, but I'm not taking Indiana and the points, either.

TOLEDO @ C. MICHIGAN | 10/16 | 3:30 PM EDT
TOLEDO -4.5
ANALYSIS: Central Michigan will be down two key starters in receiver JaCorey Sullivan (24 catches, 266 yards, six TDs) and LB Troy Brown. The Chips have the best passing attack in the MAC, but the Rockets lead the conference in scoring defense (17.5) and defensive passing efficiency (107.9) and are second in total defense (314.2). Turnovers are always key, and Toledo has just three on the year. Rockets win by a TD. They are 5-0 ATS in their past five on the road.

UNDER 82
ANALYSIS: Wish I would have gotten this when it opened at 85 -- sorry, but I'm never taking an Over on a total in the 80s. If you go by each team's points per drive this year, each would need about 14.5 possessions for this total to go Over. Tennessee is averaging around 11.7 drives per game in SEC play and Ole Miss 12. As a fan, I hope this is 58-54 but more likely something like 37-35.

Zack Cimini

UTAH ST. @ UNLV | 10/16 | 7:00 PM EDT
UTAH ST. -7
ANALYSIS: At home this season, UNLV lost by 45 points to Iowa State and lost in double overtime to Eastern Washington of the Big Sky conference. I'm taking Utah State to roll and cover a favorable spread.

Mike Tierney

FRESNO ST. @ WYOMING | 10/16 | 3:30 PM EDT
FRESNO ST. -3.5
ANALYSIS: The visiting Bulldogs were sneaky good through four games, then dodged an upset against lowly UNLV and got caught up in the island vibe with a loss at Hawaii. A bye week should get them back on course. Wyoming has forged a 4-1 straight-up record against a flimsy schedule and cannot withstand Fresno’s third-ranked passing attack (396.0 passing yards per game). There is an unusual common opponent, and the results are telling: Fresno whomped UConn 45-0; Wyoming barely won, 24-22.

OHIO @ BUFFALO | 10/16 | 12:00 PM EDT
UNDER 56
ANALYSIS: Two offenses that lean toward the run will lean further in projected rainy conditions, which should deter passing and keep the clock moving. The Under is 4-2 for both teams. The visiting Bobcats are punchless in normal weather with an average of 19.3 points per game. If their total hovers around that number Saturday, the Bulls would be tasked with reaching the high 30s to make an Over happen. Take the Under.

ARMY @ WISCONSIN | 10/16 | 8:00 PM EDT
ARMY +14
ANALYSIS: Army has controlled the ball a whopping 40-plus minutes, in part because it eschews the pass. The Badgers’ offense might spend too much time on the sideline to score enough for a cover. The Cadets have a habit of scaring big-time foes, dragging Oklahoma (2018) and Michigan (2019) into overtime before bowing.

UNDER 83
ANALYSIS: The total opened at a skyscraper-high 78 and proceeded to rise five points. Understandable, given the Rebels’ TD-packed games since Lane Kiffin became coach and the Volunteers’ unexpected 107 points tallied the past two weeks. Power Five football games hardly ever reach this rarified air for scoring. These are still members of the traditionally rugged SEC, and the defenses would have to perform disappearing acts for this total to be hit.

FLORIDA @ LSU | 10/16 | 12:00 PM EDT
FLORIDA -11
ANALYSIS: Florida caught its first break when this matchup was scheduled for a local kickoff time of 11 a.m. — the ideal time to face LSU and its rabid fans. A flood of Tigers’ injuries has further enhanced Florida’s chances. LSU WR Kayshon Boutte (leg), the FBS co-leader in touchdown catches and lockdown CB Elias Ricks (shoulder) both are out. The Tigers' secondary has been blitzed by injuries. The Gators bounced back from a loss at unbeaten Kentucky to shut out Vanderbilt, lifting them to 3-1 ATS in their last four outings.

MIAMI (FLA.) @ NORTH CAROLINA | 10/16 | 3:30 PM EDT
MIAMI (FLA.) +7
ANALYSIS: Miami benefits from needed time off. Sixteen days after a heart-wrenching defeat to Virginia, the Hurricanes resurface with several players fresh off injury rehab and a freshman at QB who is not as worrisome as it seems. Tyler Van Dyke has put up better numbers than sixth-year senior D’Eriq King, whose season is over (shoulder). With Manny Diaz as coach, UM is 3-1 ATS away. UNC is a disappointing 3-3 straight-up despite having played four home games.

KENTUCKY +22.5
ANALYSIS: I'm wondering if this line is unprecedented: two 6-0 straight-up teams from the same league separated by nearly two dozen points. The reasons are two-fold: brand recognition of the programs and Georgia’s defense for the ages. The reputations mean little here, but UGA’s 33 points allowed means a lot. However, with the total at 44.5, a low score is projected, which makes the point spot inflated. The Bulldogs’ 10-3 season-opening win over Clemson has lost some luster. I'm on the 'Cats.

Posted : October 16, 2021 8:59 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

WISEGUY SPORTSWIRE (Rates 1-3)

3* Colorado State
1* Michigan State

Marc Lawrence

Preferred Picks 4* False Favorite GOM.....TENNESSEE VOL'S

18-0 ATS CFB Perfect System Play.....Virginia Tech

In Game Trap

Washington Capitals +110 (20*)

Norm Hitzges' Picks of the Pole

DOUBLE PLAYS
Tennessee +2.5
Nebraska -4

SINGLE PLAYS
Indiana +4.5
Colorado State -10.5
Liberty -32.5
Purdue +11.5
Cincinnati -21.5
Mississippi State +17
La. Tech -6.5
Nevada -14.5
Kansas State +6.5
Texas Tech -17.5
Texas A&M -9

Kenny White

Oklahoma State +5
Mississippi State +17
Florida/LSU Under 60
UL Monroe/Liberty Under 56.5

Tom Stryker

Miami (OH)
Kansas State
Georgia
BYU
Texas Tech

Point Train

6* Big 12 Best Bet

Oklahoma State +3.5

Jeff Hochman

4* NHL Sat. Power Play

Carolina -110

Brian Bitler

10* CFB Saturday Wake and Take Money

Oklahoma State +3.5 (-109)

Pure Lock

10* Miami Ohio -19.5

Adam Trigger

Eastern Mich
Purdue

Posted : October 16, 2021 9:09 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

DavidN

Week 7

Syracuse +13.5 -110 2u
Oklahoma State +5 -110 2u
Colorado State -10.5 -110 2u
Utah -1 -105 2u

FOOTBALL JESUS

Nerbraska
Alabama

IC

NCAAF:
3 AUB/UARK o53.5

TMTW SPORTS

Yesterday VIP Recap 2-1 (67%) +$1,700

NCAA YTD 34-21 (62%) +$38,530

NCAA

3k Michigan State -4.5 -105
5k Central Michigan +5 -110
5k Fresno State -3.5 -110
4k Liberty -33.5 -105
5k Nevada -14 -110

big al

High noon hanging.
Indiana

Posted : October 16, 2021 9:14 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Nelly's

7* NC State -3
7* Utah +1
5* Louisiana Tech -6.5

Marco DAngelo

5% SEC GOM

Auburn +4.5

ATS LOCK CLUB

4 braves

Tony Finn

5% SEC Big Ticket

Texas a&m -8.5

King Creole

3* Over 67 Kent St./W. Michigan
2* Over 58 Alabama/Miss. St.

Totals 4 U

2021 Big 12 Conference Super Total of the Year!!!!!
Oklahoma State/Texas under 61 1/2

Early College Football Bonus Winners
Nebraska/Minnesota under 48 1/2
Central Florida/Cincinnati under 56 1/2
Florida/LSU under 59
Auburn/Arkansas under 54

October's ACC Watch & Win Super Total of the Month!!!!!
Pittsburgh/Virginia Tech over 56 1/2

Mid-Day College Football Bonus Winners
Miami-Florida/North Carolina under 63
BYU/Baylor over 51 1/2
Purdue/Iowa over 43
Kentucky/Georgia over 44 1/2

Craig Trapp

Early 5% - Michigan St.-4

Posted : October 16, 2021 10:09 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Root

Contrarian- Wyoming
Chairmans- Utah
Reserve- Indiana
Gold standard- Mississippi St
Pinnacle- Washington

Hunt valley sports

30 Old Dominion +13.5

8 South Florida +8

8 Iowa State -6.5

7 Arkansas -4.5

6 UNLV +7

5 Central Michigan +5

Bob Sports

Auburn +4.5

Jammer

Ok St +3.5

College Football(Bob Balfe)
3:30 PM EST
Rotation #177
Toledo -5 over Central Michigan
Both teams come into this game sitting at 3-3 in the MAC Conference. Central Michigan has been pretty bad against the pass which should concern them today against a Toledo team that has a lot of very good receivers. The injury bug has hit the CMU Offense pretty hard this year as a lot of good running backs and receivers are sidelined. Toledo has the better football team on both sides of the football. Both defenses returned most of their starters from last year, but the Rockets returned 24 of their top 24 tacklers from last year which is almost unheard of in college football. Take Toledo.

Bondi

5* Nevada
4* Nebraska
3* BYU, Purdue

BTC SPORTS

Florida -12.0 (-115)
Ball State -1.0 (-110)
North Carolina -7.0 (-120)
Rice +17.0 (-110)
NC State -3.0 (-115)

Posted : October 16, 2021 10:16 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Ricky Tran

Nebraska ml
Stanford ml

Big al

Goy Missouri

Jim Feist

Gom
Oklahoma st

Purdue
Nc state

Rob v

5 Troy

Sean Murphy

10 Colorado St

Will rogers
Liberty

Matt Fargo

9 Alabama
9 Ole miss

Dennis mcklin

Oklahoma

Marc David
Lsu

Brian Edwards Vegas Insider:
Kansas St +6.5 vs Iowa St
Western Kentucky @ Old Dominion > 67
Michigan St -4.5 @ Indiana
Arizona St pck @ Utah
Minnesota +4 & SU vs Nebraska
Texas A&M @ Missouri > 59.5

Northcoast

5* Kentucky under
4* Vanderbilt under
3* liberty over
3* duke over

4* la tech
4* Tex am
3* cincy
3* Uab
3* col st

Elite Sports Picks

Northern Illinois -9.5 over Bowling Green (NCAAF)

Posted : October 16, 2021 10:54 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Insider Sports Report

5* Louisiana Tech -6.5 over U.T.E.P. (NCAAF)
Range: -4.5 to -8.5

3* Western Kentucky/Old Dominion OVER 66 (NCAAF)
Range: 64.5 to 68.5

3* Rice/Texas-San Antonio OVER 53 (NCAAF)
Range: 51.5 to 55.5

3* Alabama -17 over Mississippi St. (NCAAF)
Range: -15.5 to -19.5

National Sports Service

4* Boise St. -3.5 over Air Force (NCAAF)

3* North Carolina -7.5 over Miami-Florida (NCAAF)

3* Vanderbilt/South Carolina UNDER 51 (NCAAF)

Primetime Sports Picks
Only The Best Sports Picks Everyday!

MEMBER PICKS For 10/16/21

4 Unit --> Troy/Texas St. OVER 49 (NCAAF)

3 Unit --> Texas -3.5 over Oklahoma St. (NCAAF)

3 Unit --> Pittsburgh/Virginia Tech OVER 56 (NCAAF)

Marc Lawrence

Preferred Pick
Central Florida

Top Rank Sports

4★ Colorado St. -10.5 over New Mexico (NCAAF)

3★ Auburn/Arkansas OVER 54 (NCAAF)

3★ Louisiana Tech -6.5 over U.T.E.P. (NCAAF)

Greg Shaker

3 ASU/Utah U51

WWP

Michigan St

take Indiana

Bob Balfe

Arkansas -4.5
Toledo -5
UTSA -17
Mississippi -1.5
Iowa St/Kansas St O50.5

Lenny Stevens
20* Underdog GOM on AUBURN
20* TEXAS
10* AF
10* Lou TEch
10* Cincy

Best Sports Capper

NCAAF Ole Miss -2.5

Power Play Wins

NCAAF Alabama -17

Super Lock Line

NCAAF Northern Illinois -9.5

ASA
6-Star BIG TEN College Football TOP GAME
Nebraska

Godfatherlocks october 16th picks

massive 10 dime / 10k unit pick
(6-0-1 record last seven 10k picks)

arkansas razorbacks -4.5 (ncaaf)

massive 5000 unit picks
#1 - north carolina tar heels -7.5 (ncaaf)
#2 - oklahoma sooners -13.5 (ncaaf)
#3 - ucla bruins +1.5 (ncaaf)
#4 - texas longhorns -3.5 (ncaaf)
#5 - los angeles dodgers -130 (mlb)

Posted : October 16, 2021 11:18 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Northcoast
College Late Phone:
5* Tennessee (+2.5) Ole Miss 7pm
4* Louisiana Tech (-6.5) UTEP 9pm
4* Texas A&M (-11.5) Missouri Noon
3* Cincinnati (-21.5) UCF Noon
3* UAB (-16.5) Southern Miss 3:30pm
3* Colorado St (-11.5) New Mexico 7pm

Totals:
Totals GOM: 4.5* Under 44.5 Kentucky/Georgia 3:30pm
4* Under 51 Vanderbilt/South Carolina 4pm
3* Over 69.5 Duke/Virginia 12:30pm
3* Over 57.5 Liberty/ULM 7pm

Marquee Top Opinions:
Boston College (+3) NC State 7:30pm
Oklahoma (-13.5) TCU 7:30pm
Nebraska (-4.5) Minnesota Noon
Under 43 Purdue/Iowa 3:30pm
Over 68.5 Kent St/Western Michigan 3:30pm

VIP Sports Lock Club

NCAAF Texas A&M -11

JAY MCNEIL
75 DIME
Four Touchdown Rout
TODAY'S PLAY
The Pick: 75 DIME play on the Cincinnati Bearcats

AL DEMARCO - GM
Raise the Bar 20-Dime Release

Quintuple Revenge Game of the Year

TODAY'S PLAY
The Pick: 20 Dimes - Arkansas

TRACE ADAMS
Raise The Bar
1500♦
Revenge Game of the Year
TODAY'S PLAY
The Pick: 1000♦ on the Michigan State Spartans

H&H Sports
Update #1

CFB
Triple Dime - Michigan State -3 [-120]
Triple Dime - Texas/Oklahoma State Over 61
Double Dime - Cincinnati -21 [-119]

SEAN MICHAELS
50 DIME
Big Ten Game of the Month
TODAY'S PLAY
Pick: 50 Dime play - Michigan State

Stu Feiner - with Barstool

Max Bets 20k

Oklahoma state +3.5
Baylor -5

Medium Bets
Tennessee +1
Washington -1.5
Boise state -3.5

Posted : October 16, 2021 11:25 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Pointwise phones

4- cincinnati, tennessee
3- lsu, pittsburgh, syracuse, kansas st
2- wyoming, alabama, colorado st, arkansas

Jack Winningham

Michigan State -3 over Indiana (buy a half point)
Alabama over -16 1/2 Mississippi State (buy a half point)

Posted : October 16, 2021 12:17 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

World Worst Picker

Mississippi State

We take: Alabama

MATT RIVERS
Top-Rated
100 DIME
Pac-12 Game of the Year
TODAY'S PLAY