Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Read and discuss NFL & NCAA College Football News, Betting, Odds, Trends, Picks and Predictions

MLB AND PRO PIG FOR SUN SAT OK 4-2 COLL MLB OK

MLB AND PRO PIG FOR SUN SAT OK 4-2 COLL MLB OK 2 months 2 weeks ago #536474

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 220
UNLIMITED buy up on Balt also Balt 1 st q everything is against Balt Tonight history injuries are bad that's y we go Balt ml play mid
The administrator has disabled public write access.

MLB AND PRO PIG FOR SUN SAT OK 4-2 COLL MLB OK 2 months 2 weeks ago #536475

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Surf I will never forget what that rat bastard Carroll did to boys at USC and how he left that program in a shambles

MLB AND PRO PIG FOR SUN SAT OK 4-2 COLL MLB OK 2 months 2 weeks ago #536476

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Besides bob petrino he is one of the biggest piece of shit coaches ever

MLB AND PRO PIG FOR SUN SAT OK 4-2 COLL MLB OK 2 months 2 weeks ago #536477

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Just hit Balt live plus 6.5 right b 4 they scored when they got the kickoff back

MLB AND PRO PIG FOR SUN SAT OK 4-2 COLL MLB OK 2 months 2 weeks ago #536478

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Bet live over 60 also

MLB AND PRO PIG FOR SUN SAT OK 4-2 COLL MLB OK 2 months 2 weeks ago #536479

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
This fuckin idiot is running the ball down KC throats 3 and 14 and he throws the ball instead of a safe handoff and kick a fg

MLB AND PRO PIG FOR SUN SAT OK 4-2 COLL MLB OK 2 months 2 weeks ago #536480

• Surfer
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 23
Timmy1961 wrote:
Surf I will never forget what that rat bastard Carroll did to boys at USC and how he left that program in a shambles

Yea hes sheisty for sure the usc coaching position is a soap opera it seems…

MLB AND PRO PIG FOR SUN SAT OK 4-2 COLL MLB OK 2 months 2 weeks ago #536481

• Surfer
  • Platinum Member
In his defense though he said if he had known he never would have left lol www.google.com/amp/s/www.si.com/.amp/si-...tions-left-departure

2 ur bowl ban and a few scholarships isn’t end of the world

MLB AND PRO PIG FOR SUN SAT OK 4-2 COLL MLB OK 2 months 2 weeks ago #536482

• Surfer
  • Platinum Member
College coaches have no faithfulness to the school it’s just a job and usually one to just propel them to a better one it isn’t the old days when coaches were part of the college for years Devine Bryant Osborne etc it changed it all a big hopscotch now look at muskrat champ coaches at a Carolina now coaching against them with Georgia

MLB AND PRO PIG FOR SUN SAT OK 4-2 COLL MLB OK 2 months 2 weeks ago #536483

• Surfer
  • Platinum Member
Kc can’t stop the run at all

MLB AND PRO PIG FOR SUN SAT OK 4-2 COLL MLB OK 2 months 2 weeks ago #536484

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Ur right my problem is I go back to bear Bryant, Hayden fry and those guys when they had loyalty
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Timmy1961.

MLB AND PRO PIG FOR SUN SAT OK 4-2 COLL MLB OK 2 months 2 weeks ago #536485

• Surfer
  • Platinum Member
Timmy1961 wrote:
Ur right my problem is I go back to bear Bryant, Hayden fry and those guys when they had loyalty

It was a better time back then think about the 70s how often did a coach leave the school? It was major headlines if they did and if they did they usually retired not take a job at a competing school ….colleges stuck with their coaches and coaches stood by their university it’s all $ now produce wins which produces $ or your out And coach side is win major u get bigger offers and they jump for the money

MLB AND PRO PIG FOR SUN SAT OK 4-2 COLL MLB OK 2 months 2 weeks ago #536486

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Ur right ur right it has changed that much sad part not for the better loyalty to me and with the group of guys I grew up with means everything money has taken that over UNLIMITED on Balt 2 nd half

MLB AND PRO PIG FOR SUN SAT OK 4-2 COLL MLB OK 2 months 2 weeks ago #536487

• Surfer
  • Platinum Member
Money never buys happiness so few will ever realize this

MLB AND PRO PIG FOR SUN SAT OK 4-2 COLL MLB OK 2 months 2 weeks ago #536488

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Right again my friend that's y I always say I am satisfied with what is given to us and I stress never look for xtra
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Timmy1961.

Top Stories

Celtics vs. Lakers, 12/7/21 NBA Betting Odds & Predictions Celtics vs. Lakers Prediction One of the oldest rivalries in the NBA will be renewed on Tuesday night in L.A. where the Lakers will host the Celtics at 10:00 p.m. ET. With the Lakers laying three points as home chalk and the total sitting at 217.5, what’s the best bet in this matchup?
    Nets vs. Mavericks, 12/7/21 NBA Betting Odds & Predictions Nets vs. Mavericks Prediction The Nets have won seven of their last 10 games and will take on an opponent Tuesday night in the Mavericks that has dropped seven of its last 10 overall. With Brooklyn only laying 3.5 points tonight at 7:30 p.m. ET in Dallas, are the Nets the smart play?
    Texas Tech vs. Tennessee, 12/7/21 Jimmy V Classic Betting Predictions Texas Tech vs. Tennessee Prediction No. 13 Tennessee will take on Texas Tech on Tuesday night in New York City for the opener of the Jimmy V Classic. Are the Vols a good bet to cover as a 4-point neutral site favorite or will the Red Raiders come through as an underdog?
    Panthers vs. Blues, 12/7/21 NHL Betting Predictions Panthers vs. Blues Prediction The Panthers got the best of the Blues last weekend in Florida, but St. Louis have an opportunity to settle the score on its home ice Tuesday night at 8:00 p.m. ET. Will the Blues cash as a home dog or is there a better bet on the board?
    Patriots vs. Bills, 12/6/21 Monday Night Football Betting Predictions Patriots vs. Bills MNF Prediction First place is on the line in the AFC East on Monday night when the Bills host the Patriots at 8:15 p.m. ET. Will the Patriots continue their hot play and pull off the small upset in Buffalo or are the Bills the better play as a small home favorite?
    Nuggets vs. Bulls, 12/6/21 NBA Betting Odds & Predictions Nuggets vs. Bulls Prediction The Bulls are off to a 16-8 start and will have a golden opportunity to earn their 17th victory of the season when they host the Nuggets at 8:00 p.m. ET. That said, given Denver’s ATS success against Chicago in previous meetings, are the Nuggets the best play on the board?
    Illinois vs. Iowa, 12/6/21 College Basketball Betting Predictions Illinois vs. Iowa Prediction Big Ten rivals clash in Iowa City on Monday night where the Hawkeyes will host the Illinois Fighting Illini at 7:00 p.m. ET. Will the Hawkeyes cover as a 3-point home favorite?
    Ducks vs. Capitals, 12/6/21 NHL Betting Predictions Ducks vs. Capitals Prediction The Ducks and Capitals will square off in Washington on Monday night at 7:00 p.m. ET with a total that currently sits at 5.5 goals. Will these two teams combine for enough goals to cash the over?
    Pelicans vs. Rockets, 12/5/21 NBA Predictions & betting Odds Pelicans vs. Rockets Prediction The Pelicans have had plenty of ATS success against the Rockets in previous meetings but will New Orleans cash as a road favorite on Sunday night when these two teams meet in Houston at 7:00 p.m. ET?
    Broncos vs. Chiefs, 12/5/21 NFL Week 13 Betting Predictions & Odds Broncos vs. Chiefs Prediction The Sunday Night Football matchup in Week 13 pits AFC West rivals against each other when the Broncos visit the Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium. Will the Chiefs cover as a 9-point home favorite or is there a better bet on the board?