Wishing Everyone a Great Season

7 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Hola everyone!

I know you haven't seen me much but I've been around as always checking in on what's going on. I wanted to pop in quickly and thank everyone for remaining loyal as we navigate this pandemic bullshit. It means a lot to me and everyone who works here that you continue to visit the site and support us even though things look a lot different now. Without all of you this site doesn't exist and the jobs that come with the site don't exist either. It's important to understand that and to recognize that. Special thanks to Shaz, he's one of a kind and I hope all of you appreciate him as much as I do.

I hope everyone has a great season and everyone and their families are healthy and well. I'll try to be around a lot more now that Football is here. Take care and good luck!

Posted : September 9, 2021 8:34 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member

I hit ya up a few Michael it's good to here from ya brother

Posted : September 9, 2021 2:43 pm
(@freezerqueen)
Reputable Member

I agree 100%. I love this site and all the information given. I've learned a lot. And appreciate all of you. Shaz is the best

Posted : September 9, 2021 6:50 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

You too pal, I'm glad you are hanging in there!

Posted : September 10, 2021 9:14 am
(@the-trashman)
Honorable Member

Great to see everyone still around, all you MOFO's! Shout out to the memory of Blade, guy was great! Looking forward to punching our collective bookies in the face!

Lets get it!

Posted : September 10, 2021 1:10 pm
(@bimmercando)
Estimable Member

Thanks for all here and the best to you for the year and season

Posted : September 16, 2021 10:13 am
(@strakey)
Reputable Member

Hail hail, the gang's all here!

Posted : September 16, 2021 5:19 pm
Share: