Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Sunday 9/12/21

12 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Sunday 9/12/21 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for NCAAF, MLB & NFL games

Posted : September 7, 2021 1:59 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

HITMAN | NFL Sides - Sunday, Sep 12 2021 4:25PM
474 NEP -2.5 (-110) Westgate vs 473 MIA double-dime bet

Micah Roberts

GREEN BAY @ NEW ORLEANS | 09/12 | 4:25 PM EDT
GREEN BAY -2.5
ANALYSIS: I got the Packers in this spot laying less than a field goal on the road because they have more stability than the Saints despite the offseason drama in Green Bay. I believe Jameis Winston will get more snaps than Taysom Hill, meaning more chances for him to make an error, at least in Week 1. Matt LaFleur is 26-6 in two seasons because Aaron Rodgers rarely makes mistakes. The Saints have lost lots of key players on defense, and that’ll show against Rodgers. Packers to cover.

N.Y. JETS @ CAROLINA | 09/12 | 1:00 PM EDT
CAROLINA -4
ANALYSIS: The Panthers should be -6 in this spot at home. The Jets are being rated too high and that’s where the disparity is. The Jets have a new coach in Robert Saleh, who takes over a 2-14 team. They’ll likely be starting a rookie QB making his debut on the road. Tough spot. The Panthers have lots of offensive weapons with a QB having added incentive to beat his old team. Sam Darnold's revenge. Panthers to cover.

L.A. CHARGERS @ WASHINGTON | 09/12 | 1:00 PM EDT
L.A. CHARGERS -1
ANALYSIS: I think the Chargers are going to make a strong move upward this season, i.e. make the playoffs, after finishing 7-9 last year. They ended 2020 with wins and covers in their last four contests, and they won again by replacing head coach Anthony Lynn and his horrible clock management with the creative Brandon Staley, who looks to improve offensive schemes to better suit QB Justin Herbert’s skills. Washington’s defense will be tough, but I’m on the Chargers.

ARIZONA @ TENNESSEE | 09/12 | 1:00 PM EDT
OVER 51.5
ANALYSIS: The Cardinals have stayed Under in their last eight road games, but I’m going to dismiss that stat because I believe the Titans will control the flow and score in bunches, forcing Arizona to play catch-up for most of the contest. Tennessee has gone Over in 16 of its last 21 home games. The Over is 23-10 in the Titans' last 33 overall contests, and their offense is mostly intact. Throw in their addition of WR Julio Jones, and the Over is the top play.

R.J. White

GREEN BAY @ NEW ORLEANS | 09/12 | 4:25 PM EDT
GREEN BAY -4
ANALYSIS: After we found out Aaron Rodgers wasn't leaving Green Bay, this line sat at Packers -3 for much of the preseason. After we found out it would be played in Jacksonville instead of New Orleans, it was rehung at Packers -4. As much as I've harped on home-field advantage not being worth three points, it's certainly worth more than one, particularly for a team like the Saints. Throw in the disruption of their regular routine by being on the road for the foreseeable future due to Hurricane Ida, along with Michael Thomas' injury leaving New Orleans shorthanded at receiver, and this line looks several points light to me.

CLEVELAND @ KANSAS CITY | 09/12 | 4:25 PM EDT
KANSAS CITY -6
ANALYSIS: No matter how optimistic you are about the Browns, I just don't think this line makes much sense. Yes, the last time these two teams took the field in January, the Browns only lost by five points, but Patrick Mahomes left that game with a concussion and the Chiefs offense still rolled up 438 yards and probably should have put more points on the board. Now, they head into the season much stronger on the offensive line, negating the Browns' upgrades defensively. If Kansas City gets on a roll in the first half, I'm not sure the Browns passing offense will be able to lead the team back, especially with Odell Beckham's health an open question.

L.A. CHARGERS @ WASHINGTON | 09/12 | 1:00 PM EDT
WASHINGTON +1
ANALYSIS: The Chargers travel cross-country to play Washington in Week 1 with a relative unknown at head coach in Brandon Staley. The Coach of the Year market suggests Staley might be a pretty good coach, but at this point, who knows if he's Matt LaFleur, Zac Taylor or something in between. While Justin Herbert looks like a star in the making, his situation is different from LaFleur getting a future HOF QB to help ease his transition. Washington's defense really shined in the back half of last season, and with the team's upgrade at QB, they appear to be underrated heading into Week 1 as home 'dogs, even with Washington not having much of a home-field advantage in recent years.

JACKSONVILLE @ HOUSTON | 09/12 | 1:00 PM EDT
HOUSTON +3
ANALYSIS: The market is predicting Houston will be the worst team in the league this year. And maybe they're right; the Texans certainly seem willing to trade veterans for picks and plan for the future. But it's not often you're able to catch points against the previous year's worst team in Week 1 with a rookie quarterback at the helm. Throw in Urban Meyer doing little to inspire confidence over the summer, and the only way this line makes sense is if the Texans are historically bad. I'll have to see that to believe it; remember that Tyrod Taylor posted a winning record with a mediocre Bills roster in two of three years by limiting mistakes. Against this defense, the Texans are certainly a live dog.

JACKSONVILLE @ HOUSTON | 09/12 | 1:00 PM EDT
OVER 45
ANALYSIS: Here's a matchup of two teams with bad defenses and next to no expectations for a successful season. So why is this total only 45? It probably has to do with the public hating Houston this year, and while I get the roster is one of the least talented in the league, that doesn't mean they'll be stopped by a Jaguars defense that allowed more than 30 points per game last year. After their shocking win over Indy in Week 1, the Jags only held one opponent under 27 points the rest of the year. A market-projected score of 24-21 is giving the Jacksonville defense too much credit, making the Over a nice value play here.

DENVER @ N.Y. GIANTS | 09/12 | 4:25 PM EDT
UNDER 42.5
ANALYSIS: I feel like I'm going to be on a lot of Giants Unders this year, thanks to their quality defense and questions on offense, particularly in the trenches. I also think people will be looking to play Unders in Broncos games too, with Teddy Bridgewater belonging to the lower tier of NFL starting QBs and Von Miller back in action after missing last season. Here, we get those two teams playing each other, and the Giants have had to deal with injured or recovering skill players all throughout the preseason. This game has "first team to 20 wins" written all over it.

SEATTLE @ INDIANAPOLIS | 09/12 | 1:00 PM EDT
UNDER 48.5
ANALYSIS: The Colts are starting to feel like the 2020 Philadelphia Eagles, and not just because of the guy under center. The Eagles had high expectations last year but dealt with a string of injuries before the season, even more early in the year and ultimately collapsed. Time will tell if the Colts can weather the storm, but with T.Y. Hilton out, left tackle a question mark and Carson Wentz barely practicing with the first unit before kickoff of this game, I can't help but think points will be hard to come by for Indy, especially after the Seahawks defense largely dominated last year after the acquisition of Jamal Adams. Seattle won't open up the fireworks if they don't have to, so expect a low score.

Micah Roberts

DALLAS @ TAMPA BAY | 09/09 | 8:20 PM EDT
DALLAS +7.5
ANALYSIS: The Buccaneers ride an eight-game winning streak and they’ve got almost everyone back from their Super Bowl-winning team. The Cowboys have lots of variables that make them exciting for this opening spot, beginning with Dak Prescott and the offensive line being healthy. There also is speed from the receivers and a trimmer, seemingly more focused Ezekiel Elliott. But I believe the defense will be vastly improved after allowing a franchise record for most points scored in 2020. Take the points with the Cowboys.

ARIZONA @ TENNESSEE | 09/12 | 1:00 PM EDT
ARIZONA +3
ANALYSIS: The Titans are a legitimate Super Bowl contender, while Arizona coach Kliff Kingsbury is on the hot seat as he enters his third season. He’s always got a creative game plan and the QB to run it well, but third down is a problem for Kyler Murray. He stresses, doesn’t convert most of the time, and then pouts on the sideline. But when looking at the Titans No. 28-ranked defense from 2020, I think Murray and his new weapons can gash them and possibly pull off the outright win.

Mike McClure

KANSAS CITY -6
ANALYSIS: This line appears to match the off-season hype for the Browns, and discounts the improvements on the Chiefs offensive line. My model makes Kansas City 6.4 better on a neutral field, and 8.7 points better at Arrowhead Stadium. Look for a healthy Chiefs team to start the season on the right foot with a 7+ point victory in front of the home crowd.

Dave Cokin
Game: (471) Cleveland Browns at (472) Kansas City Chiefs
Date/Time: Sep 12 2021 4:25 PM EDT
Betting Line Provider: Consensus Line
Play Rating: 5%
Play: Cleveland Browns +6.0 (-110)

Let's be clear, this is not a go against the Chiefs thing for me. Kansas City is going to be very strong again this season and I sure won't be shocked if they're playing in another Super Bowl. But I really like this Cleveland squad. Fact is, I've got the Browns as the top-rated AFC team on my numbers. The offense is top-level, right there with that of the Chiefs. The Cleveland defense might not be elite but it's well above average. My big question about KC is the defense, which I have been barely average, and I don't like the way their defensive front matches up with a Cleveland offensive line that I have rated as the best unit in the league. The Browns should have a very good opportunity to feature their powerful ground game and that should set up Mayfield for some high percentage chances downfield. That also can keep the KC attack on the sidelines more than they'd prefer to be. It's no secret the Browns have been pointing to this opener from the first day of training camp as it's genuinely a statement challenge for them right out of the gate. I expect Cleveland to be more than up to that challenge and I believe the Browns will win this game. Certainly worth a sprinkle on the money line but for me, the better value is taking nearly a full TD. Browns plus the points for a Top Play.

NFL WEEK ONE BEST BET
Game: (475) Denver Broncos at (476) New York Giants
Play Rating: 4%
Play: Denver Broncos -1.5 (-120)

I'm mostly a matchup handicapper when it comes to football. Strength vs. weakness mismatches are huge to me and I am confident we have one here. The Broncos should have one of the better defensive fronts in the NFL. I see it as a high level unit, and that's even with Von Miller showing some signs of age. If Miller has one more big year left in his body, this unit could be elite. That Denver DL matches up extremely well with a Giants offensive line that could be the worst in the league. I also very much like the fact Teddy Bridgewater won the starting QB job for the Broncos. Bridgewater is not a great QB by any stretch. But he is an excellent game manager and that makes him a very good fit on a team like this one. For what it's worth, Bridgewater also has a great spread record on the road. In any event, I see this being a favorable matchup for the visitors. I also think this line could eventually get to -3, so I'm making my move now and spotting a more playable number with the Broncos.

R.J. White

MIAMI @ NEW ENGLAND | 09/12 | 4:25 PM EDT
MIAMI +3
ANALYSIS: This line has grown since Mac Jones was named the starter for the Patriots, which is a little wild when you consider he's making his first career start as the fifth QB drafted in April and doing it against a premium secondary with a head coach who knows this team very well in Brian Flores. I think if you can catch a field goal in this matchup, I like backing the Dolphins, especially with Stephon Gilmore unavailable for the Patriots. One other consideration: the Pats are going with a rookie UDFA kicker who struggled even at the collegiate level, and the Dolphins' big edge at the position could be the difference but isn't really being factored into the line.

Posted : September 7, 2021 2:06 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

James Patrick Sports

5* Pot of Gold NFL GOW

Los Angeles Rams -7

Bears vs. Rams 8:20 pm est.

Chicago was a surprising playoff team last year after finishing (8-8), winning six games by seven or fewer points. Historically, that’s not a good indicator of future improvement. The Bears lack juice. There are many different factors that make it so, but the bottom line is indisputable, the offense. What makes it success so difficult for the Rams, is that the they are in one of the toughest division in football, which means there was a very real possibility they could be competitive and one of the best offensive teams in football and still risk failing to make the playoffs once again. This team still has a great deal of star power — new QB Matthew Stafford, Cooper Kupp, Brandin Cooks, Robert Woods, Aaron Donald and Jalen Ramsey. This is a huge year for the Rams. The biggest of McVay's career. The Rams’ defensive unit allowed the fewest points in the league at (18.5) points per game. L.A. is undefeated in season openers during the Sean McVay era and the Bears annually struggle on the trips out west.

(5*) Pot of Gold Play. #480. Take Los Angeles Rams vs. Chicago

Jeff Hochman

5* NFL Sunday Best Bet

Detroit Lions +7.5

Pure Lock

10* Denver Broncos -2.5

JESSE SCHULE

NFL Wk 1 GRIDIRON GUILLOTINE
Play Rating: 4 units
Play: Cleveland Browns +6.5 (-115)

This is an 8* play on Cleveland.
The Browns open as a big underdog on the road at Kansas City, and I gonna make a move here taking the points. Baker Mayfield versus Patrick Mahomes is an intriguing matchup, one that we've seen plenty of times in the past. Most recently in last year's playoffs, when the Chiefs survived with a 22-17 win at Arrowhead. The most memorable head to head meeting came back in 2016 when Baker Mayfield and Oklahoma won 66-59 in historic shootout versus Mahomes and Texas Tech. This is a lot of points for a Chiefs team that is 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games as a favorite, and 2-9 ATS in their last 11 overall. The history between these teams shows the road team covering in four straight and the underdog covering in six of the last eight meetings.
GL,
Jesse Schule

MAD GEORGE

NFL 5% BET BET
Game: (477) Green Bay Packers at (478) New Orleans Saints
Play Rating: 5 units
Play: Green Bay Packers -140

With Aaron Rodgers returning, I think there is great value in backing the Pack here.
The Saints will be without Mike Thomas and their entire WR crew is a big question mark coming into the season.
Their defense will be solid but there is a lot of tape to watch on Taysom Hill and I expect all opponents to be better prepared for the dual-threat QB/TE.
These two teams met last season and both were missing their top wide-outs, Adams and Thomas.
I expect this line to move to -3 or possibly -3.5
Take the Packers-2.5 or on the ML!
Good luck!

GIANNI THE GREEK

Game: (465) Seattle Seahawks at (466) Indianapolis Colts
Date/Time: Sep 12 2021 1:00 PM EDT
Play: Total Over 49.5 (-110)

(465) OVER 49 SEA-IND...(4%)

HITMAN | NFL Sides - Sunday, Sep 12 2021 1:00PM
467 MIN -3.0 (-110)Circa Sports vs 468 CIN double-dime bet

Analysis: I make this game Vikings -3.25, which means I have close to neutral power rating value, but the matchup and Joe Burrow's return circumstances heavily favor Minnesota.

Joe Burrow is only 9 in a half months from not only tearing his ACL and MCL, but he also had damage to his meniscus and PCL. All reports coming out of Cincinnati from beat writers, and also quotes from players such as Tyler Boyd, are saying that Burrow is far from 100% at the moment.

Meanwhile. Minnesota has made major additions in their front 7 that should be able to take advantage of a bottom five Bengals offensive line. The Bengals defense projects to be one of the leagues worst, and defensively they will be without CB Trae Waynes, leaving journeyman corners Chidobe Awuzie and Eli Apple in charge of covering Adam Thielen and Justin Jefferson. Cincinnati has also failed to make any significant upgrades to last years 31st ranked rushing defense in YPC allowed, making this a huge mismatch in favor of Dalvin Cook and the Vikings.

Tony Finn

5* Jacksonville -2.5

Matt Severance

KANSAS CITY -6
ANALYSIS: I will normally wait until at least Friday to pick NFL games, but I'm going to break that rule here simply because most books have the Chiefs now at -6.5 and some at -7, and I don't want those numbers so I'll have to hope no COVID issues between now and Sunday for Kansas City. The Browns could be stellar this year but are they ready to win at a full Arrowhead Stadium? Not sure of that. Plus, I'm sure you know that Cleveland has just a single opening day victory since returning to the NFL. Sometimes you see a Super Bowl hangover even for the loser -- but I think the Chiefs (and their new offensive line) come out like gangbusters to put that terrible effort behind them once and for all. They have covered four straight Week 1 games.

Mike Tierney

BALTIMORE @ LAS VEGAS | 09/13 | 8:15 PM EDT
BALTIMORE -4.5
ANALYSIS: To say that coach John Harbaugh gets the Ravens ready for season openers is an under statement. Baltimore has outscored its last four Week 1 opponents by a remarkable average of 41-5, with margins of victory at 32, 49, 44 and 20. While conventional thought suggest the Monday night home underdog side holds an edge, the theory did not stand up last year. Visitors went 12-5 straight up, with one of the wins achieved by Baltimore at Cleveland. Las Vegas overhauled much of its roster and the extreme makeover can pay off eventually, but the schedule-maker dealt the Raiders a rough card in the opener.

Adam Trigger

WFT PK
Browns +6

Scott Spreitzer:

Patriots -3 (6U)
Packers -3.5 (3U)

Posted : September 10, 2021 11:37 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jeff Ma-
Patriots
Browns
Cowboys- W
Giants
Saints

WUnderdog
NFL

GreenBay -3.5 vs new orleans

Joe Gavazzi

Saint +4
Bills -6.5
Bengals Under 48

IC

7) ARI +3
6) CLE +5.5
3) PIT +6.5
3) NO +4

Doug Upstone

NFL

3 Chargers #461 +1
5 Denver #475 -3
2 Teaser
Pittsburgh +12.5
Cleveland +11.5

IQ Sports

7* Lions-Niners under 45 (#470)
5* Broncos -3 (#475)
4* Saints-Packers under 50 (#484)

Pointwise phones
3- buffalo, denver, new orleans
2- baltimore san francisco,kansas city

Posted : September 12, 2021 7:35 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

XS Sports Picks Sunday (NFL Week 1)

NFL YTD 2-0 +$8,000

5 Miami +3.5 -111 (4:25pm)
4 Indianapolis +3 -110 (1pm)
3 Houston +3 +100 (1pm)
2 Atlanta Over 48.5 -111 (1pm)
2 Kansas City Under 54.5 -103 (4:25pm)

Elite Sports Picks

Houston +3 over Jacksonville (NFL)

Insider Sports Report

4* New England -3 over Miami (NFL)
Range: -1 to -5

3* Pittsburgh/Buffalo UNDER 48 (NFL)
Range: 50 to 46

3* Washington -1 over L.A. Chargers (NFL)
Range: +1.5 to -3

National Sports Service

5* Minnesota -3 over Cincinnati (NFL)
3* Carolina -4 over N.Y. Jets (NFL)
3* San Francisco/Detroit UNDER 46 (NFL)

Primetime Sports Picks
Only The Best Sports Picks Everyday!
MEMBER PICKS For 09/12/21

4 Unit --> Minnesota -3 over Cincinnati (NFL)
3 Unit --> Arizona/Tennessee OVER 53.5 (NFL)
3 Unit --> San Francisco/Detroit UNDER 46 (NFL)

Top Rank Sports Picks
Sports Handicapping At Its Best®

Marquee Picks® For 09/12/21

4★ New England -3 over Miami (NFL)
3★ Carolina -4 over N.Y. Jets (NFL)
3★ Arizona/Tennessee UNDER 53.5 (NFL)

JM SPORTS

Game: (469) San Francisco 49ers at (470) Detroit Lions
Play Rating: 3 units
Play: San Francisco 49ers -8.5 (-110)

3 unit San Fransisco 49ers (-8.5) over Detroit Lions –
Nick Bosa is back and healthy, and this Detroit Lions team may already be thinking about next years draft. The Lions allowed over 32 points to opponents LY and after going 2-5-1 ATS @ H LY, a new QB isn’t something that is going to improve this Lions teams by leaps and bounds (if by anything), especially in a week 1 match-up vs. a DEF like SF.
Game: (459) Arizona Cardinals at (460) Tennessee Titans
Play: Total Over 53.5 (-110)

3 unit Arizona Cardinals/Tennessee Titans OVER 53.5 –
Both of these offenses have potential to be power house, point explosions game in and game out, and both teams have similar issues on the other side of the ball. Arizona allowed over 350 yards of offense, but with Murray throwing to weapons like Hopkins, Kirk, AJ Green, and Maxx Williams, with Edmonds & Conner running the ball they have MULTIPLE offensive weapons that can wear down a defense, as well as come up with the big plays deep. I don’t think I need to mention the weapons that the Titans have, it would be an offense like last year adding Julio Jones! Plenty of deep ball threats, and plenty of threats to run the ball, and even if they limit Henry’s carries, these offenses are both looking for a huge year to compensate for these defenses.
Play Rating: 4 units
Play: Cleveland Browns +5.5 (-110)

4 unit Cleveland Browns (+5.5) over Kansas City Chiefs –
It is hard to forget the AFC championship game that we saw last season. Both teams are back with a vengeance, and both teams are set to be competing for a top spot when the playoffs roll around. One BIG difference in this game is the new faces Mahomes will see on the other side of the offensive line, adding names like Clowney (DE/OLB), Walker (DL), Jackson (LB), Hil (DB)l, Johnson (DB), Newsome II (DB) and JOK (LB)! That’s a lot of talent, a lot of depth and a lot of speed to come after Mahomes all day! Kansas City only averaged 21.9 rush attempts at home last year, that’s a lot of time Mahomes will be mobile, and more then likely be chased down constantly. The Browns were 4-2 as an AD LY and even though KC may have a slightly superior offense, their defense doesn’t hold a flame to this team and they may struggle to keep Baker and Chubb at ease all game. KC ended the season 7-12 LY ATS, and while they may win this game by a FG, I don’t think they will be able to pull away from a drastically improved defensive unit with the Browns.
Play: Total Under 41.5 (-110)

3 unit Denver Broncos/New York Giants UNDER 41.5 –
This game is a tale of two units, a similar tale on both sides of the ball, a pretty stout D and an extremely conservative offense, regardless of if you are looking at the home or the away team. The Broncos are going to come in hot, attacking "Danny Dimes”, which should inevitably result in a TO differential siding with the Broncos. I expect Chubb and Miller to attack quick and often, along with the other weapons of this ferocious D. Bridgewater did get the job for two big reasons, he doesn’t turn the ball over much and he is a great game manager, I expect them to slow this game down, controlling the tempo with their D and winning this game in a low-scoring affair over the Giants.
Game: (479) Chicago Bears at (480) Los Angeles Rams
Date/Time: Sep 12 2021 8:20 PM EDT
Play Rating: 5 units
Play: Los Angeles Rams -8.0 (-110)

5 unit LA Rams (-8.0) over Chicago Bears –
This LA Rams defense, or should I say Aaron Donald and company (a superb company, may I add, not to take away from the multiple other playmakers). The Bears OL is simply terrible and Aaron Donald is not who you want to see staring you down from the other side of that line. Sean McVay & Donald really don’t lose in week 1. The Rams allowed under 20 PPG LY, and under 282 yards of offense to opposing teams and I see this continuing well beyond week 1.

Colin Cowerd Blazin' 5

Pittsburgh +6.5
Carolina -4.5
Detroit +7.5
Washington - Even
Kansas City -5.5

Tom Stryker

Buffalo Bills
Atlanta Falcons

Hitman

2* Jaguars -2
2* Eagles/Falcons over 47
2* Bucs -0.5/Rams -1 teaser
2* Patriots -2.5 (Westgate)
2* Titans-Cards over 51.5 (Circa)
2* Vikings -3 (Circa)

Season Win Totals

3* Minnesota Vikings OVER 8.5 -125 (WHill/FoxBet)
2* Detroit Lions UNDER 5 Wins +105 (WHill)
2* Tennessee Titans UNDER 9.5 Wins -115 (BetOnline)
2* Chicago Bears UNDER 7.5 Wins -140 (WHill/FoxBet)
2* Las Vegas Raiders UNDER 8 Wins -135 (WHill)

Posted : September 12, 2021 8:35 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Marc Lawrence

Sunday Night Crush Play!
L.A. Rams

greenpunter us

Kansas City Chiefs - Cleveland Browns
Kansas City Chiefs -5.5

Carolina Panthers - New York Jets
Carolina Panthers -4.5

Trace Adams

Raise The Bar
1500♦
Interconference Lock
L.A. Chargers

Jay McNeil

75 DIME
AFC Week One Lock
Buffalo

Chris Jordan

300♦
AFC Game of the Week
Buffalo

Mitchell Newman

75 DIME
AFC Dead Mortal Lock
Pittsburgh

Jack Brayman

Top-Rated 100 DIME
Interconference Opening Line Lock
Carolina

Tommy Brunson

75 DIME
AFC East Rivalry Lock

Miami

Kirby Maxwell

60 Dime
NFL Opener
Game of the Year

Green Bay Packers

Lenny Stevens

20* SF
20* KC
10 Chargers
10 Jets
10 Eagles

Adam Trigger

Jets +4

Posted : September 12, 2021 9:59 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Root

Primetime- Rams
Contrarian- Giants
Chairmans- Chargers
Reserve- Colts
Gold Standard- Saints
Pinnacle- Cardinals

Sean Murphy

9's
49ers
Vikings ml
Gb ml

Jesse Schule

Gb ml
Browns

Will Rogers

NFL MONEYLINE ANNIHILATOR

Broncos ml

Lee sterling
Vikings
Steelers
Packers

Tim Michael

Jags

Jim Feist

Pitt
Texans
New England ml
Denver ml

Rickey Tran

Vikings ml
Titans ml
New England ml

Joe D'amico

Washington

Posted : September 12, 2021 10:03 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Sean Higgs

Texans

Jack Jones

15 Bengals

Stephen Nover

Gom Vikings

marc lawrence

sunday night crush play!

L.a. Rams
added
steelers
browns

King Creole

NFL Sunday 3*** OVER of the WEEK
CAROLINA OVER

'TOTALS' TRIPLE 'BEST of the REST'
49ER UNDER

Stitches--NY Post. Won yesterday with the Giants. Season record now 82-78.

Sunday's play (10 units) is on the Tigers.

Marco D'Angelo NFL Week 1 Upset Shocker

5% Arizona Cardinals +3
4 Cleveland
3 New Orleans

NFL(Bob Balfe)
1:00 PM EST
Rotation #469
49ers -9 over Lions
The Lions were the worst defense in the NFC last year and bring back just 5 of their top 11 tacklers from last year. This defense is made up of all new faces and so is the 1st year coaching staff. The 49ers were hit hard with the injury bug last year, but now are much healthier and it’s time for Jimmy Garoppolo to get back to the QB we know he can be. The 49ers bring in new coordinators on both sides of the ball, but they were coaches in this system last year and I don’t expect a drop off due to any new schemes. He is the key in this game. The Lions Offensive Line is already banged up. Taylor Decker is out a few weeks with a finger injury which means Penel Sewell might have to switch sides and what it really means is there are just no guys on this Lions O-Line that are going to be able to stop the likes of Arik Armstead and Nick Bosa’s on this 49ers defensive line that are going to get after Jared Goff. The 49ers should be able to put this team away by scoring on offense and creating more possessions by forcing turnovers along with 3 and outs. The Lions just are not ready on either side of the ball or in their staff to be competitive in this league just yet. Take the 49ers.

Wiseguy Team

500 Dime | NFL 3 Team Money-Line Parlay | Jaguars, 49ers, Rams
1,000 Dime | NFL | Over 49 (Eagles/Falcons)
2,000 Dime | NFL | Los Angeles Chargers +1 1/2
3,000 Dime | NFL | Cleveland Browns +6
4,000 Dime | NFL | Philadelphia Eagles +3 1/2
5,000 Dime Max Play | NFL | Over 46 (Bears/Rams)

Joe Gavazzi

4% Washington Pick
5% New England -3
4% Denver -3

3% Under 48 Buffalo
4% Under 45.5 Detroit

Power Play Wins

NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers +6.5

JD Sports Authorities

NFL: Green Bay Packers -3.5

NFL: Minnesota Vikings -3

NFL Tennessee Titans -3

Posted : September 12, 2021 10:51 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

ATS Covers

NFL: San Francisco 49ers -9

NFL: Kansas City Chiefs -5.5

Dave Cokin
Full NFL Card

Game: (473) Miami Dolphins at (474) New England Patriots
Play Rating: 3%
Play: New England Patriots -3.0 (-120)

New England looking to rebound off a losing season, and I expect them to get out of the gate with an opening week win. The Patriots look considerably stronger than they were last season. Even with a rookie QB, they figure to be improved at that position as Cam Newton was pretty bad. But more importantly, the Pats were hamstrung before things even started last season with several key players opting out for health concerns, and of course, Tom Brady not under center. I have the Patriots as a legit wild card threat this season. I'm not as high on Miami. The Dolphins had a good record last season but they were incredibly fortunate to do so, as they had a few really fluky wins. I think this team goes backwards to some extent this year. Line value for me in this game as I made the Patriots -6 and I only have to spot a field goal. Patriots minus the points in the choice

Play Rating: 5%
Play: Cleveland Browns +6.0 (-110)

Let's be clear, this is not a go against the Chiefs thing for me. Kansas City is going to be very strong again this season and I sure won't be shocked if they're playing in another Super Bowl. But I really like this Cleveland squad. Fact is, I've got the Browns as the top-rated AFC team on my numbers. The offense is top-level, right there with that of the Chiefs. The Cleveland defense might not be elite but it's well above average. My big question about KC is the defense, which I have been barely average, and I don't like the way their defensive front matches up with a Cleveland offensive line that I have rated as the best unit in the league. The Browns should have a very good opportunity to feature their powerful ground game and that should set up Mayfield for some high percentage chances downfield. That also can keep the KC attack on the sidelines more than they'd prefer to be. It's no secret the Browns have been pointing to this opener from the first day of training camp as it's genuinely a statement challenge for them right out of the gate. I expect Cleveland to be more than up to that challenge and I believe the Browns will win this game. Certainly worth a sprinkle on the money line but for me, the better value is taking nearly a full TD. Browns plus the points for a Top Play.

NFL WEEK ONE BEST BET
Play: Denver Broncos -1.5 (-120)

I'm mostly a matchup handicapper when it comes to football. Strength vs. weakness mismatches are huge to me and I am confident we have one here. The Broncos should have one of the better defensive fronts in the NFL. I see it as a high level unit, and that's even with Von Miller showing some signs of age. If Miller has one more big year left in his body, this unit could be elite. That Denver DL matches up extremely well with a Giants offensive line that could be the worst in the league. I also very much like the fact Teddy Bridgewater won the starting QB job for the Broncos. Bridgewater is not a great QB by any stretch. But he is an excellent game manager
and that makes him a very good fit on a team like this one. For what it's worth, Bridgewater also has a great spread record on the road. In any event, I see this being a favorable matchup for the visitors. I also think this line could eventually get to -3, so I'm making my move now and spotting a more playable number with the Broncos.

Gus Augustine

40 Dime

Sunday Night Total of the Month

Bears-Rams Under

Scott Delaney

40 Dime
AFC Total of the Week

Browns-Chiefs Over

Chuck O’Brien

15th Ever
100 DIME
NFL Release of my Career

LA Rams

Al DeMarco

Top-Rated 15-Dime Release

Carolina

Steve Budin

BALTIMORE CREW

50 DIME

Opening Lock of the Year

Kansas City

Sean Michaels

Top-Rated
- 100 DIME
MAX WAGER -
Opening Lock

Green Bay

Sharp football totals
broncos vs. Giants:under 41.5

Brian Bitler

10* NFL Sunday Executive Order

Jacksonville Jaguars -3 (-105)

PARLAY WINNERS
LineHawksBets
Play Indianapolis +2.5 over Seattle (NFL)

Seattle has lost 46 of the last 81 games against the spread when playing as a road favorite and they have lost 32 of the last 55 games against the spread when playing in the 1st two weeks of the season.

Play Pittsburgh +6.5 over Buffalo (NFL)

Pittsburgh has covered the spread in 86 of the last 143 games when playing as an underdog and they have covered the spread in 80 of the last 140 games when the total posted is between 42.5 and 49 points.
PARLAY WINNERS

Play Denver +3 over New York Giants (NFL)

Denver has covered the spread in 10 of the last 15 games when the total posted is between 35.5 and 42 points and they have covered the spread in 34 of the last 53 games when playing in the 1st two weeks of the season.

Play Chicago +7.5 over Los Angeles Rams (NFL)

Los Angeles has lost 20 of the last 34 games against the spread when playing as a home favorite of 7.5 to 14 points and they have lost 58 of the last 109 games against the spread when playing in the 1st month of

Posted : September 12, 2021 11:18 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

AAA

Blue jays rl

Scott Richenbach

10 Phillies rl

Midwest NFL Handicapping

NYJ +3.5
NE -2.5
NYG +3.5
WASH -2
ARIZ +3
MINN -3
KC ML
GB ML

6 PT Teaser
ZONA +9/NYG +9.5
LAR -2/MINN +3
ARI +9/OVER 47.5
HOU +9/LAC +8
PHI +9.5/INDY +9
OAK +10.5/OVER 44

Over/Under
NE/MIA UNDER 43
NO/GB OVER 49.5
ATL/PHI OVER 47
DEN/NYG UNDER 41.5
NE First Half Under 22.5

Prop
N Harris over 59.5 rushing yards

Bob Balfe

Buff -6.5/Pitt
Carolina -3.5/jets
Sf -9/Detroit
Clev/kc OVER 54.5
Chi/rams OVER 46.5

Tom Fornelli

Seattle Seahawks -3

Miami Dolphins +3

Top 5 Westgate Super Contest picks

WAS 669

NE 554

LV 550

SF 544

GB 511

SportsLine Projection Model

Browns at Chiefs | 09/12 | 04:25 PM EST

Against The Spread
Pick: Chiefs -5
Kansas City covers in 50% of simulations

Over-Under
Pick: Under 54.5
The Under hits in 58% of simulations

Projected Final Score: Chiefs 29 Browns 23

Super Lock Line

NFL: Kansas City Chiefs -5.5

Brett Anderson

Carolina -3.5
Seattle -3

Adam Silverstein

Seattle -3

Gian Franco ($300 cost each play)
1H CARDINALS / TITANS OVER 24.5
1H EAGLES / FALCONS OVER 23.5
1H BROWNS / CHIEFS OVER 25.5
1H STEELERS / BILLS OVER 24

John Bollman

KANSAS CITY @ MINNESOTA | 09/12 | 2:10 PM EDT
KANSAS CITY +157
ANALYSIS: Kris Bubic has pitched well lately and he should have success against a Twins team that struggles against lefties. Bailey Ober has been solid for the Twins but the Royals have been very good on the road lately. I think the Twins should be favored in this game but it should be around -130. Adalberto Mondesi should be back in the lineup today. Take the value in the Royals on the road.

TAMPA BAY @ DETROIT | 09/12 | 12:10 PM EDT
TAMPA BAY -145
ANALYSIS: The Rays have actually been one of the best teams in the league against lefties since the trade deadline and they face Tarik Skubal today who hasn’t been pitching deep into games lately. Luis Patino struggled in his last outing but he should be helped by the park shift into Detroit. The Rays are one of the best road teams in the league this season, take the Rays to win this series.

Ben Burns

High heat Oakland As

Jack Jones

15 Braves rl

Rob v/Golden Contender

Giants rl

Pure lock
Toronto rl

Clay Travis

Vikings/Bengals - Over 47
Browns +5.5
Packers -3.5
Lions +8.5
Colts +3
Raiders +4.5

August Young

3-Unit Play: Take #902 Pittsburgh Pirates +112 over Washington Nationals (Corbin/Wilson)
4-Unit Play: Take #925 Milwaukee Brewers -115 (1st 5 Innings) over Cleveland Indians (Lauer/Civale)
5-Unit Play: Take #910 Chicago Cubs +1.5, RL, +120 over San Francisco Giants (Webb/Steele)
3-Unit Play: Take #927 Arizona Diamondbacks +155 (Gilbert/Kikuchi)

Posted : September 12, 2021 11:40 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Maddux - All 10's (Lines when released)

KC OV 53
Buf UN 49
NYJ +4'
Min -3(15)
NO +4
Car OV 44
SF UN 46
AZ +3(15)
LAC OV 45

Best VIP Winners 9/12/2021

today's 5 vip plays
-nfl jaguars -3 1/2 *10 units (ppg)
-nfl kansas city chiefs *5 units (jm)
-nfl arizona cardinals +3 *5 units (rtm)
-nfl over 49 eagles/falcons *5 units (wgt)
-nfl (2 team parlay) packers -3/browns +7 (buy) *1 unit -8 (pk)

Jack Winningham

Atlanta -3 over Philadelphia

Bondi

5* New England
3* Arizona, Washington

Tommy G- 4 Deep Bets

MAX BETS:

SIDES

Redskins -130 (5u) max
Patriots -180 (5u) max
Chiefs ML, rams ML, 49ers ML parlay +121 (5u) max

PROPS

Corey Davis (jets) & Beasley (bills) over 3.5 catches each parlay +116 (5u) max
Tyrod Taylor (hou) over 16.5 rush yards (5u) max
Jalen hurts (phi) over 47.5 rushing (5u) max
Daniel Jones (nyg) over 20.5 rushing (5u) max
Jameis (saints) INT, Fitzpatrick (was) INT parlay +120 (5u) max
Elijah moore (nyj) over 3.5 receptions -130 (5u) max
Kamara (saints) over 108.5 rushing and receiving -115 (5u) max

Posted : September 12, 2021 11:43 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Big al
Jags
Atlanta falcons
Pats
Broncos

Braves
White Sox
Reds

CoverGurus

Packers -3
Bills UND 50 (-140)
Broncos -3 (+100)

H&H Sports
NFL Early Update

NFL
Triple Dime - Steelers +7 (-120)
Triple Dime - Panthers -3 (-120)
Double Dime - Lions +9.5
Double Dime - Redskins -120 (Moneyline)
Dime - Vikings -145 (Moneyline)
Dime - Jaguars -165 (Moneyline)

Larry's NFL Sunday Featured O/U: 32-20 L3 yrs
Handicapper: Larry Ness
League: NFL
Competition: Pittsburgh Steelers vs Buffalo Bills
Time: Sunday, September 12, 01:00 pm ET
Bet Type: Over / Under
Pick: Pittsburgh Steelers vs Buffalo Bills Under 49 (-110) (DraftKings)

Larry's AFC 10* Game of Month (4-0 FB 10*s)
Handicapper: Larry Ness
League: NFL
Competition: Cleveland Browns vs Kansas City Chiefs
Time: Sunday, September 12, 04:25 pm ET
Bet Type: Point Spread
Pick: Cleveland Browns +6.5 (-115) (BetOnline)

Circa Millions

Top 5 Consenus

Washington Football Team
Carolina Panthers
San Francisco 49ers
Las Vegas Raiders
Green Bay Packers

H&H Sports
MLB 5-1 Saturday

MLB
3.5* - Dodgers -160
Triple Dime - White Sox -153