Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Thursday 9/2/21

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Thursday 9/2/21 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for NFL, NCAAF & MLB games

Posted : September 1, 2021 12:48 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Micah Roberts

OHIO ST. @ MINNESOTA | 09/02 | 8:00 PM EDT
UNDER 66
ANALYSIS: This spread is wildly high, and I already took Minnesota and the points, but I’m on the Under as well. Ohio State redshirt freshman QB C.J. Stroud makes his debut at Minnesota in front of 50,000 fans. I don’t expect a clean game from him, or from any youngster in that spot. What I see is a Minnesota's massive offensive line with all of its starters returning to open holes for senior RB Mohamed Ibrahim, moving the chains and chewing up the clock. Golden Gophers senior QB Tanner Morgan will manage a good game. The Under is the play.

Matt Severance

MINNESOTA +14
ANALYSIS: I was waiting for this to get back to 14 jic. Don't think will get higher. Ohio State coach Ryan Day just named CJ Stroud his starting QB. That's fine. Minnesota's Tanner Morgan is one of the best returning QBs in the Big Ten. Same reason why I picked against Alabama in Week 1: The Nuts lost so much talent. Yep, they will rock but will take a while. My boy PJ Fleck (Western Michigan) and the Row The Boats bring back 20 starters and will cover if not pull the upset.

JM SPORT

Game: (145) Ohio State at (146) Minnesota
Date/Time: Sep 2 2021 8:00 PM EDT
Betting Line Provider: Consensus Line
Play Rating: 4 units
Play: Total Under 65.0 (-105)
4 unit UNIT 65 Ohio St / Minnesota

CAL SPORTS

Game: (135) Temple at (136) Rutgers
Date/Time: Sep 2 2021 6:30 PM EDT
Play Rating: 5%
Play: Rutgers -13.5 (-110)

#136 5% Rutgers -13.5 Temple 6:30 PM (good to -16, play as 4% -16.5+)
While laying two TD’s with a bad team is not normally a good idea I think it’s an advantage in this spot. I have Rutgers higher than most as this team returns 21 starters from a team that improved greatly in a new HC’s first season. Now Schiano who is a Rutgers legend has a new level of excitement and a full off season to implement schemes. Rutgers offence almost doubled LY and will improve again. There IS excitement and they have a realistic 3-0 start. They recruit against Temple and while the Owls are not as bad as LY with a good number of transfers it will take some time to gel.

Pickswise Sports

CFB
3* Best Bet - Ohio State -14
2* Rutgers -14.5

Josh Pate

Temple +14.5

Posted : September 1, 2021 12:52 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

BRAD POWERS

Rutgers
Minnesota Under

Micah Roberts

TEMPLE @ RUTGERS | 09/02 | 6:30 PM EDT
RUTGERS -14
ANALYSIS: No value with the number, but I have lots of optimism for Greg Schiano’s second season back at Rutgers. I believe the students and fans do as well and will make home field matter again, like it did in Schiano’s first go-around with the program. He’s got almost everyone back from last season, including all of the starters on offense. Temple has a new transfer QB and five starters back on both sides of the ball from a team that went 1-6 and lost by an average score of 37-19. Experience and depth matter most here. Take Rutgers to cover.

Matt Severance

EAST CAROLINA @ APP. ST. | 09/02 | 7:30 PM EDT
OVER 56
ANALYSIS: I will be shocked if this game doesn't go Over the total. App State averaged nearly 34 points per game last year and brings back nearly everyone on offense but its QB -- and has a good transfer taking over there in Duke's Chase Brice. East Carolina averaged 30.2 points a season ago and brings back 10 offensive starters, including QB Holton Ahlers. Defensively, the Pirates were a sieve in 2020 in allowing 35.4 ppg. The total has gone Over in 11 of ECU's last 15 games.

MINNESOTA +14
ANALYSIS: I was waiting for this to get back to 14 jic. Don't think will get higher. Ohio State coach Ryan Day just named CJ Stroud his starting QB. That's fine. Minnesota's Tanner Morgan is one of the best returning QBs in the Big Ten. Same reason why I picked against Alabama in Week 1: The Nuts lost so much talent. Yep, they will rock but will take a while. My boy PJ Fleck (Western Michigan) and the Row The Boats bring back 20 starters and will cover if not pull the upset.

Barrett Sallee

MINNESOTA +14
ANALYSIS: I know it's hard to pick against the Buckeyes considering all of their offensive weapons, but this one will be decided on the other side of the ball. Minnesota has an ultra-experienced offensive line and one of the best running backs in the country in Mohamed Ibrahim. The Golden Gophers will grind it out against Ohio State's suspect defensive front to at least keep it interesting in the second half. Don't get me wrong - the Buckeyes will get the win. It'll be ugly, though.

Mike Tierney

APP. ST. -10
ANALYSIS: The talent gap would suggest a larger spread. App State went 9-3 under new coach Shawn Clark last season, with defeats to two teams that ended the season ranked and a third that pushed into and fell out of Top 25. That’s two more wins than coach Mike Houston has managed in two seasons at ECU. The Mountaineers welcome back all but one starter from a stingy defensive unit. The offense was no slouch and will be bolstered by WR Corey Sutton (17 TD receptions in 22 games), who elected to sit out 2020. Overall, App State unleashes 14 starters who returned for a fifth season, courtesy of the NCAA’s COVID-related policy on extending players’ careers.

BOISE ST. @ UCF | 09/02 | 7:00 PM EDT
UCF -5
ANALYSIS: Former Auburn coach Gus Malzahn, whose specialty is offense, eagerly accepts a bountiful inheritance. UCF averaged 42.2 points and 568.1 yards per game a year ago, and the entire line plus QB Dillon Gabriel is back for an encore. Additionally, UCF mined the transfer portal successfully. Boise State also wields experience, but its secondary is a shaky area. Malzahn, a proponent of the ground game, figures to mix up the play-calling to keep the Broncos off-balance. Boise travels well, having won three away openers in recent years in the Eastern time zone, but confronting a Malzahn-coached UCF loaded with talent and a near-capacity crowd is a lot to ask.

Posted : September 2, 2021 8:41 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

TKwins
NCAAF
3* Boise St +6
3* East Carolina +10
3* Minnesota +14

Dave Cokin
NC State -17.5

DR BOB- Strong Opinion
Rutgers -14

The source
UCF -4.5

Curbside
App st -9.5

Adam Trigger

Minnesota +14

Totals 4 U

Totals 4 You College Football Report for Thursday, Sept 2nd

September's College Football on ESPN Super Total o/t Month!!!!!

Boise State/Central Florida under 68 1/2

College Football Bonus Winners
Temple/Rutgers over 51 1/2
East Carolina/Appalachian State over 56
South Florida/NC State over 59
Ohio State/Minnesota under 62 1/2

Totals 4 You MLB Baseball Report for Thursday, Sept 2nd

September's AL Daytime Dominator Total of the Month
!!!!!
Oakland/Detroit over 8 1/2

MLB Baseball Bonus Winners
Milwaukee/San Francisco over 8
Boston/Tampa Bay over 8
Cleveland/Kansas City over 8 1/2
Philadelphia/Washington over 8 1/2

Posted : September 2, 2021 11:00 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

FYI

Rutgers vs Temple game has been postponed due to flooding and is rescheduled for Sat 9/4

Posted : September 2, 2021 12:37 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Northcoast
3* Boise St +6-

DAVE ESSLER | CFB SIDE THU, 09/02/21 - 8:00 PM
146 Minnesota 14.0 (-110) Pinnacle vs 145 Ohio St. triple-dime bet

Matt Severance

OAKLAND @ DETROIT | 09/02 | 1:10 PM EDT
DETROIT +1.5
ANALYSIS: As good as Oakland pitcher Frankie Montas has been of late, I can't turn down the Tigers runline at +105. These quick turnaround games hugely benefit the home team. The A's moved up Montas one day, meaning he will be pitching on four days of rest instead of five. He is 3-4 with a 4.04 ERA this year on four days of rest and 7-4 with a 2.93 ERA on five or more. Tigers starter Matt Manning has a 2.93 ERA at home in six starts.

APP. ST. -9
ANALYSIS: Wow, I'm thrilled this has dropped from 10 .. shocked it went all the way to 9. I previously picked Over the total of 56 points and for most of the same reasons, I like the Mountaineers to cover what is now a single-digit spread. They bring back 17 starters, including 14 "super seniors." That includes stud wideout Corey Sutton, who sat out last year. He has 17 TD catches in just 22 games at the school and can play at the next level. East Carolina is 4-11 ATS in its past 15 non-conference games. The Pirates can hang for maybe three quarters but will be worn down.

John Bollman

OAKLAND @ DETROIT | 09/02 | 1:10 PM EDT
DETROIT +175
ANALYSIS: I wanted to take the Athletics originally but this line has risen so high that there is now value on the Tigers. The Tigers won yesterday after losing 22 of the last 23 games against the Athletics and I think that momentum should carry over. Frankie Montas has been unhittable lately but Matt Manning has been good himself lately, and he is much better at home. The Athletics might take a lead late into the game but their bullpen has been miserable. The Athletics are just 14-13 since the trade deadline, while the Tigers are 13-14. Take the value in the Tigers at home.

PHILADELPHIA @ WASHINGTON | 09/02 | 1:05 PM EDT
PHILADELPHIA -152
ANALYSIS: Aaron Nola vs. Paolo Espino and the Phillies are on a roll right now having won 5 in a row to put themselves back in the playoff conversation. They also have JT Realmuto playing 1B today so they keep his bat in the lineup with hot hitting Rafael Marchan. The Phillies are 17-11 since the trade deadline while the Nats are 7-20. The Nats are 2-8 in day games since the trade deadline while the Phillies are 8-2. Paolo Espino pitched well in his last start but it was against the Mets. The Phillies are 8-1 in Nats Park this season. The Phillies are hitting well right now, take the Phillies to win their 6th straight.

Master Sports

MLB
3* #906 Cubs -130 (Thompson)

August Young

3-Unit Play: Take #912 Under 7.5 (-105) in Boston Red Sox @ Tampa Bay Rays (Rodriguez/McClanahan)

Pickswise Sports
MLB 3* Best Bet - Cubs -130

Allan Bell

TN Under 60.5

BRAD POWERS

Add

UC Davis

Dave Essler

CFB (3*) Game of the Week

Minnesota +14

Andrew McInnis 4%
South Florida at NC State
NC State -19.0 (-110)

Posted : September 2, 2021 12:43 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Sportsline Computer

MLB

Detroit +1.5 +122

Bryan Leonard

5% - Cleveland Indians - ACTION

Elite Sports Picks

San Francisco (Webb) -150 over Milwaukee (Lauer)

Insider Sports Report

4* Tampa Bay (McClanahan) -150 over Boston (Rodriguez)
Range: -130 to -170

3* Rutgers -14.5 over Temple (NCAAF) -Saturday
Range: -13 to -17

3* Ohio St./Minnesota UNDER 62.5 (NCAAF)
Range: 64.5 to 60.5

National Sports Service

4* Oakland (Manaea)/Detroit (Manning) OVER 9 (ALREADY STARTED)

3* Temple/Rutgers OVER 51.5 (NCAAF)

Primetime Sports Picks
Only The Best Sports Picks Everyday!
MEMBER PICKS For 09/02/21

4 Unit --> San Francisco (Webb) -150 over Milwaukee (Lauer)

3 Unit --> North Carolina St. -18.5 over South Florida (NCAAF)

3 Unit --> Bowling Green/Tennessee OVER 61 (NCAAF)

Top Rank Sports Picks
Sports Handicapping At Its Best®
Marquee Picks® For 09/02/21

4★ Tampa Bay (McClanahan) -150 over Boston (Rodriguez)

3★ East Carolina +10 over Appalachian St. (NCAAF)

Posted : September 2, 2021 2:04 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

JM SPORT
Game: (905) Pittsburgh Pirates at (906) Chicago Cubs
Date/Time: Sep 2 2021 8:05 PM EDT
Play Rating: 2 units
Play: Chicago Cubs -128 M Keller (RHP), K Thompson (RHP) Must Start

2 unit Chicago Cubs (-128) over Pittsburgh Pirates (Thompson/Keller) —
Keller is 4-10 TY with a 6.75 ERA and a 1.81 WHIP, including a 1-4 record with a 7.06 ERA in his L7 starts, a .315 opp BA in his 9 starts at NGT. He is 1-1 vs CHC TY, but the Pirates are 4-8 H2H with the Cubs this season. The Pirates are also on a 45-105 run on the road (20-47 TY) and they are going up again Keegan Thompson. Thompson has only started 3 games (allowing 6 ER) but he has multiple relief appearances, and @ H he has a 1.44 ERA with a 0.197 opp BA @ NGT, all on top of a 1-0 record vs. the Pirates, where he has yet to allow a run on only 2 hits.

H&H Sports

MLB
Triple Dime - Rays -155
Double Dime - Braves -153

CFB
Triple Dime - Ohio State -13.5
Dime - UCF/Boise State Under 68.5
Dime - Appalachian State/East Carolina Over 55.5
Dime - Tennessee/Bowling Green Under 61.5

Total Winner Sports

NCAAF: NC State -19

NCAAF: Appalachian State -9

NCAAF: Tennessee -35

Action Network 9/2

UC Davis vs. Tulsa

Big Money

At the time of this writing, the 29% of bettors backing UC Davis have generated 65% of the money wagered on Thursday’s spread.
This 36% difference shows that some of the biggest bets being placed on Thursday’s spread are being placed on the UC Davis Aggies. This is likely a sign that sharp bettors are looking to back UC Davis.
Top Experts

One of our top college football experts is betting on UC Davis.
PRO Report Pick: UC Davis +22.5

Matt Snyder

Rockies +143
Indians -105
Rays -157

SportsLine Projection Model

BST at UCF | 09/02 | 7 PM ET

Against The Spread
Pick: BST +6
BST covers in 57% of simulations

Over-Under
Pick: Over 67.5
The Over hits in 56% of simulations

Projected Final Score: UCF 37, Boise State 35

Justin Perri

Rockies Over 12.5
Rays Over 7.5

Action Network

UC Davis +22.5

GUS AUGUSTINE

40 Dime
College Football
Opening Line Mistake

The Pick: 40 Dime Central Florida Knights
The Line: At 10 am eastern, the line is UCF -6.

CHRIS JORDAN

600♦
Dog of the Week

The Pick: 600♦ Colorado Rockies

The Line: At 10:30 am pacific, the number is Colorado +140

JAY MCNEIL

75 DIME
MLB Winner # 9 of 10

Mismatch of the Week

The Pick: 75 DIME play on the Atlanta Braves with Toussaint -1 1/2 runs over the Colorado Rockies with Gonzalez.

The Line: At 7:30 am eastern time, the Braves are -1 1/2 runs, -115. Both listed pitchers must start or there is no action on this release

TOMMY BRUNSON

TODAY'S PLAY

The Pick: My 50 Dime play is Ohio State minus the points.
The Line: At 7:00 am eastern time, Ohio State is -14 points.

TRACE ADAMS

Raise The Bar
1500♦

The Pick: 1500♦ on the UCF Knights.

The Line: At 7:15 am eastern time, the Knights are -5 1/2 points.

JD Sports Authorities

NCAAF: OHIO STATE -14

NCAAF: Central Florida -6.5

NCAAF: N.C. STATE -19

MLB(B)B Balfe)
8:10 PM EST
Rotation #913
Indians -105 over Royals
McKenzie/Minor
The Indians have hit the ball a little bit better since the all star break and they are a little better at hitting left handers. Triston McKenzie is a good young pitcher who doesn’t give up a lot of hits and if he can cut down on his walks could be a really good player in this league. Mike Minor has a high ERA and has not been a factor since the 2019 season. This team has struggled and I expect them to struggle again tonight. Take the Indians.

Posted : September 2, 2021 5:26 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Godfatherlocks september 2nd picks

massive 5000 unit pick
minnesota golden gophers +14 (mlb)

top rated 2000 unit picks
#1 - boise state broncos +6.5 (ncaaf)
#2 - boston red sox +140 (mlb)

AL DEMARCO - GM

Top-Rated 15-Dime Release

TODAY'S PLAY
The Pick: 15 Dimes - N.C. State

MITCHELL NEWMAN

60 DIME
Three-Run Rout

Selection: 60 Dime winner on the Tampa Bay Rays (McClanahan) -1 1/2 runs over the Boston Red Sox (Rodriguez).

Price: At 8:15 am eastern, the Rays are -1 1/2 runs, +120

Jack Winningham

Miami Marlins over the New York Mets

EXECUTIVE
200: Boise 6.5

Posted : September 2, 2021 5:54 pm
Share: