Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Sunday 8/29/21

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Sunday 8/29/21 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for NCAAF, MLB & NFL games

Posted : August 29, 2021 10:37 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

HITMAN | NFL Sides - Sunday, Aug 29 2021 8:00PM
134 ATL +6.0 (-110)BetOnline vs 133 CLE double-dime bet

HITMAN | NFL Total - Sunday, Aug 29 2021 4:00PM
127 MIA / 128 CIN UNDER 36.5 William Hill double dime bet

R.J. White

Miami Dolphins @ Cincinnati Bengals | 8/29 | 4 PM ET

Dolphins -1.5

The Dolphins offense looked outstanding against a lower-tier Falcons defense without much depth last week, and I expect more of the same in this matchup. The Miami defense, on the other hand, has played well in the first half in both their games so far, while the Bengals offense has had trouble reaching the end zone, even when set up with short fields due to turnovers. I don't expect many points on the Cincinnati side, so Miami should be able to put this one away by the fourth quarter and keep us from a sweat.

Northcoast

3.5* San Francisco (-4.5) over Las Vegas

Pointwise

Late Phone Service

3* Cleveland
2* New England

Scott Spreitzer

1* Cowboys Under 36.5

R.J. White

CLEVELAND BROWNS @ ATLANTA FALCONS | 8/29 | 8 PM ET

Falcons +6

The Browns have rested most of their starters this preseason but are still 2-0 after playing a pair of bad offenses in their first two games. I expect them to largely continue to rest key players in the final preseason game, and even though their backups can put up points on a bad Falcons defense, I think Atlanta keeps this one close by playing their starters in the first half. Why? They've yet to see preseason action, but unlike in Cleveland, the Falcons have a new coaching staff in place, and I believe they'll look to get game reps for the ones before the season starts. That should make the beginning of this game more competitive, and I'd definitely favor taking Atlanta in the first half here.

Mike Tierney

Jacksonville Jaguars @ Dallas Cowboys | 8/29 | 1 PM

Jaguars -3

The Jags and rookie coach Urban Meyer are trying — real hard — to snare a preseason win. They unleashed 58 passes Monday at New Orleans and nearly erased a hefty deficit in a 23-21 loss. The rushing game was non-existent, so expect more balanced play-calling as Meyer seeks to notch a victory before the task gets more difficult in games that count. The Cowboys could care less about the outcome. They are 0-3 and were out-gained substantially in two defeats. (The third was a wash.) Four players and an assistant coach recently were added to the Covid-19 list while QB Dak Prescott continues to sit, all of which is of greater concern than the result of an exhibition game

Stephen Oh

Royals +143

Posted : August 29, 2021 10:45 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Stitches--NY Post. Won with the A's yesterday. Season record now 73-74.

Sunday's play (20 units) is on the Reds.

MLB(Bob Balfe)
1:10 PM EST
Rotation #927-928
Brewers/Twins Over 9.5 runs
Ashby/Jax
Today’s game will showcase two young pitchers. Aaron Ashby gets the start for Brewers. Ashby only has 8 MLB innings under his belt, but he already has been high in his walks much like he was in the minors. More walks at this level means more runs. Griffin Jax starts for the Twins. Jax gives up a lot o homeruns and walks his fair share of batters as well. The wind is blowing out which should make for a few homeruns. Take the Over.

Mike lundin
10* MLB PLAY OF THE DAY
Tb rl

Bryan Powers

*10* INTERLEAGUE GAME OF THE MONTH!
Brewers
Red sox

Cal Sports
4* Jags -195

Posted : August 29, 2021 11:28 am
Share: