Clear all

Nba game six thoughts

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@surfer)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Mil back home frenetic crowd but I don’t think they beat this pho team 4 games in a row bucks been getting all star games from their bench and outlying players it could easily happen again... but gimme pho +5 all day

Posted : July 20, 2021 10:28 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member

The assumption is the Bucks and there coach have figured out what to do to win against pho, that's Joe public, the average bettors mindset, it's also there assumption that the bucks have found there mark, shooting the the ball I got news for Joe public these teams are evenly matched period, you can go just as cold as fast as you went hot from anywhere on the court, plus the average bettors when betting an elimination game, also believe that this will be a defensive battle, well Joe public you bettors need to get a map out cause you are way off the beatin path, I will explain in a minute, early action and alot is coming in now back in a few

Posted : July 20, 2021 5:18 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member

Getting back to what I was saying, since 15-16 season when the total is greater in the elimination game, then it was in the prior game ( game 5 ) now game 6 the elimination game has gone over to the tune of 22-7-1, further More, when both teams shot at least 50% or better game 5, the over the following game has gone 18-8-1 since 09-10 season

Posted : July 20, 2021 5:32 pm
Share: