Clear all

GRIM REAPER ALMOST GOT MY ASS BOYS

8 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I got nobody to blame but me with the heart problems, and I sorry boys last I remember we came off as couple great night's sent a few plays to start off, and all I remember after that was waking up in caediology with a pump attach to my right leg with a blood pump tube going into aorta, just got out of Penn med 2 days ago, as I said no 1 to blame but me, playing all catch up, now mostly with additional dr. Follow ups, was down to 18% blood flow for entire body

Posted : March 3, 2021 9:46 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator

Damn Timmy I know you are glad to be home and alive. Everyone has been asking about and praying for you. Take care of yourself my friend.

Posted : March 3, 2021 3:04 pm
(@surfer)
Famed Member

The champ rises off the canvas before the 10 Count
Cornermen not throwing in the towel
Champ steadies himself focuses
The challenger cowers as that was his best punch and yet he survives
Let’s get ready to rumble the legend is Alive!

Posted : March 3, 2021 7:18 pm
(@jimmythegreek)
Noble Member

Relived to hear from you and your alive had us worried ! Hang in there if you need anything post it we’re here for you!

Posted : March 4, 2021 12:30 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Guys it's been awhile am weak, and they cut me pretty good, looking for veins and other arteries that were somewhat open, they took my legs pretty much down to nothing, my calf's were my strongest part, am pretty beat up brothers, need a little time, then we will jump right back to where we left off winning again, I promise ya that, just need a jump start

Posted : March 4, 2021 9:11 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

They gave me a total of 5 bypasses, as I said boys have some catching up to do but we will be firing in a matter of a day or so

Posted : March 4, 2021 9:17 am
(@theparlayprophet)
Reputable Member

Welcome back :0)

Posted : March 4, 2021 2:40 pm
(@strakey)
Reputable Member

Glad to hear you’re alive and kicking

Posted : March 7, 2021 6:46 pm
Share: