(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

N KEN MAX BUY ARK LR MAX BUY

Posted : January 22, 2021 7:13 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Over in Hawks side clev mid mid buys good night last I think around 5 or 6 and 2 been getting busy with litgit business boys been taking a good portion of my day, and we have b,,n missing some goods plays but I don't trust the boys to send along anything so there are really no options unless I get a slow period just play it by ear for now am even thinking about cutting back on the day business, just don't know yet

Posted : January 22, 2021 7:48 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Over rice buy mid

Posted : January 22, 2021 7:51 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Rice was already off no good

Posted : January 22, 2021 8:06 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Unlimited over buy grand can/Dixie st

Posted : January 22, 2021 8:38 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

As far as numbers go could care less about w and l more concerned with the disturbing number of deaths still going on with the think virus and saw plenty of those deaths right in. My family and others close to home, this vaccine distribution is turning into a joke

Posted : January 22, 2021 8:42 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Sam looking at 1 more thing brothers if numbers stay as is we will fire

Posted : January 22, 2021 9:18 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Max over clipps

Posted : January 22, 2021 9:24 pm
(@surfer)
Famed Member

As far as numbers go could care less about w and l more concerned with the disturbing number of deaths still going on with the think virus and saw plenty of those deaths right in. My family and others close to home, this vaccine distribution is turning into a joke

A lot of people never took this serious they thought it was a joke/hoax and there are many to blame for pushing that agenda constantly ....I saw early video from China before it even came ...army troops in hazmat ...bodies on the sidewalk ...in hallways of hospitals this was in late December/New Years day last year....I knew it was some bad stuff

Posted : January 22, 2021 9:34 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Yeah brother you talked about before surf I remember

Posted : January 22, 2021 9:36 pm
(@surfer)
Famed Member

A lot of people never took this serious they thought it was a joke/hoax and there are many to blame for pushing that agenda constantly ....I saw early video from China before it even came ...army troops in hazmat ...bodies on the sidewalk ...in hallways of hospitals this was in late December/New Years day last year....I knew it was some bad stuff

I was talking to a 57 ur old man the other he said well it only affects old people I was thinking to my self dude wtf do you think you are?
The latest mutations and variants (U.K.,s Africa ) are more concerning to me one small study says these variants are actually more deadly and more spreadable than the original (need to read and research more though) still doesn’t hurt to pick up a few long term food items ,water necessities, already have the guns and ammo

Posted : January 22, 2021 9:36 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I got news for us brother with this idiot in the white house Mr let's open the borders me and my boys here have been loaded and ready this fuckin vegetable which is what he is will fuckin ruin this country

Posted : January 22, 2021 9:46 pm
(@surfer)
Famed Member

Well as far as the virus he will get the smartest people involved and try to beat it
Better than injecting Lysol and firing smart doctors.and telling everyone it’ll just go away....::everything else we will see I guess

Posted : January 22, 2021 9:50 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Pressing clipps o ver and I for 1 along with a bunch of other guys going to wait to find out we took those country once with a revolution we will do it again

Posted : January 22, 2021 10:11 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: