Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Read and discuss NFL & NCAA College Football News, Betting, Odds, Trends, Picks and Predictions
  • Page:

COLL AND PRO HOOPS FOR FRI THURS OK RUNNIN LLATE AS USUAL NOT ENOUGH HRS

COLL AND PRO HOOPS FOR FRI THURS OK RUNNIN LLATE AS USUAL NOT ENOUGH HRS 1 month 4 days ago #529631

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 170
Playing catch up just got in
The administrator has disabled public write access.

COLL AND PRO HOOPS FOR FRI THURS OK RUNNIN LLATE AS USUAL NOT ENOUGH HRS 1 month 4 days ago #529632

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
N KEN MAX BUY ARK LR MAX BUY

COLL AND PRO HOOPS FOR FRI THURS OK RUNNIN LLATE AS USUAL NOT ENOUGH HRS 1 month 4 days ago #529633

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Over in Hawks side clev mid mid buys good night last I think around 5 or 6 and 2 been getting busy with litgit business boys been taking a good portion of my day, and we have b,,n missing some goods plays but I don't trust the boys to send along anything so there are really no options unless I get a slow period just play it by ear for now am even thinking about cutting back on the day business, just don't know yet

COLL AND PRO HOOPS FOR FRI THURS OK RUNNIN LLATE AS USUAL NOT ENOUGH HRS 1 month 4 days ago #529634

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Over rice buy mid

COLL AND PRO HOOPS FOR FRI THURS OK RUNNIN LLATE AS USUAL NOT ENOUGH HRS 1 month 4 days ago #529635

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Rice was already off no good

COLL AND PRO HOOPS FOR FRI THURS OK RUNNIN LLATE AS USUAL NOT ENOUGH HRS 1 month 4 days ago #529636

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Unlimited over buy grand can/Dixie st

COLL AND PRO HOOPS FOR FRI THURS OK RUNNIN LLATE AS USUAL NOT ENOUGH HRS 1 month 4 days ago #529637

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
As far as numbers go could care less about w and l more concerned with the disturbing number of deaths still going on with the think virus and saw plenty of those deaths right in. My family and others close to home, this vaccine distribution is turning into a joke

COLL AND PRO HOOPS FOR FRI THURS OK RUNNIN LLATE AS USUAL NOT ENOUGH HRS 1 month 4 days ago #529638

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Sam looking at 1 more thing brothers if numbers stay as is we will fire

COLL AND PRO HOOPS FOR FRI THURS OK RUNNIN LLATE AS USUAL NOT ENOUGH HRS 1 month 4 days ago #529639

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Max over clipps

COLL AND PRO HOOPS FOR FRI THURS OK RUNNIN LLATE AS USUAL NOT ENOUGH HRS 1 month 4 days ago #529640

• Surfer
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 19
Timmy1961 wrote:
As far as numbers go could care less about w and l more concerned with the disturbing number of deaths still going on with the think virus and saw plenty of those deaths right in. My family and others close to home, this vaccine distribution is turning into a joke

A lot of people never took this serious they thought it was a joke/hoax and there are many to blame for pushing that agenda constantly ....I saw early video from China before it even came ...army troops in hazmat ...bodies on the sidewalk ...in hallways of hospitals this was in late December/New Years day last year....I knew it was some bad stuff

COLL AND PRO HOOPS FOR FRI THURS OK RUNNIN LLATE AS USUAL NOT ENOUGH HRS 1 month 4 days ago #529641

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Yeah brother you talked about before surf I remember

COLL AND PRO HOOPS FOR FRI THURS OK RUNNIN LLATE AS USUAL NOT ENOUGH HRS 1 month 4 days ago #529642

• Surfer
  • Platinum Member
Surfer wrote:
Timmy1961 wrote:

A lot of people never took this serious they thought it was a joke/hoax and there are many to blame for pushing that agenda constantly ....I saw early video from China before it even came ...army troops in hazmat ...bodies on the sidewalk ...in hallways of hospitals this was in late December/New Years day last year....I knew it was some bad stuff

I was talking to a 57 ur old man the other he said well it only affects old people I was thinking to my self dude wtf do you think you are?
The latest mutations and variants (U.K.,s Africa ) are more concerning to me one small study says these variants are actually more deadly and more spreadable than the original (need to read and research more though) still doesn’t hurt to pick up a few long term food items ,water necessities, already have the guns and ammo
Last Edit: 1 month 4 days ago by Surfer.

COLL AND PRO HOOPS FOR FRI THURS OK RUNNIN LLATE AS USUAL NOT ENOUGH HRS 1 month 4 days ago #529643

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
I got news for us brother with this idiot in the white house Mr let's open the borders me and my boys here have been loaded and ready this fuckin vegetable which is what he is will fuckin ruin this country

COLL AND PRO HOOPS FOR FRI THURS OK RUNNIN LLATE AS USUAL NOT ENOUGH HRS 1 month 4 days ago #529644

• Surfer
  • Platinum Member
Well as far as the virus he will get the smartest people involved and try to beat it
Better than injecting Lysol and firing smart doctors.and telling everyone it’ll just go away....::everything else we will see I guess

COLL AND PRO HOOPS FOR FRI THURS OK RUNNIN LLATE AS USUAL NOT ENOUGH HRS 1 month 4 days ago #529645

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Pressing clipps o ver and I for 1 along with a bunch of other guys going to wait to find out we took those country once with a revolution we will do it again
  • Page:

Top Stories

Blazers vs. Lakers, 2/26/21 NBA Fantasy News & Betting Predictions Blazers vs. Lakers NBA Prediction The second game of Friday night’s NBA double header takes place at STAPLES Center where the Lakers will host the Trail Blazers at 10:00 p.m. ET. Will the struggling Lakers cover as a 5.5-point favorite or are the Blazers the better bet as a road dog?
    Jazz vs. Heat, 2/26/21 NBA Fantasy News & Betting Predictions Jazz vs. Heat NBA Prediction A pair of red-hot teams will meet in Miami on Friday night when the Heat host the Jazz at 8:00 p.m. ET. Will Utah cover yet another spread when it lays 6.5 points tonight in Miami or are the Heat the better play as the home dog?
    Rockets vs. Raptors, 2/26/21 NBA Fantasy News & Betting Predictions Rockets vs. Raptors NBA Prediction The Raptors will look to add to their win column on Friday night when they host a struggling Rockets team at 7:30 p.m. ET. That said, is 7.5 too big a number to lay with Toronto as a home favorite?
    Pacers vs. Celtics, 2/26/21 NBA Fantasy News & Betting Predictions Pacers vs. Celtics NBA Prediction The struggling Celtics will look to get back on track on Friday night when they host the Pacers at 7:30 p.m. ET. Is tonight another golden opportunity to fade Boston on national television when these two teams meet on ESPN?
    Purdue vs. Minnesota, 2/26/21 College Basketball Betting Predictions Purdue vs. Minnesota Prediction Big Ten rivals square off in University Park, PA on Friday night when Penn State hosts Purdue at 7:00 p.m. ET. With the Nittany Lions laying one point as a home favorite and the total sitting at 140, what’s the best option tonight?
    Kings vs. Coyotes, 2/26/21 NHL Betting Predictions Kings vs. Coyotes NHL Prediction The red-hot Kings are underdogs on Friday night in Minnesota where they’ll take on the Wild at 8:00 p.m. ET. Will Los Angeles cash another big ticket or is there a better option on the board in this NHL mathup?
    Ohio State vs. Michigan State, 2/25/21 College Basketball Betting Predictions Ohio State vs. Michigan State Prediction Ohio State will look to rebound from its loss to Michigan when it takes on Michigan State tonight at 9:00 p.m. ET. The Buckeyes are only laying four points as a road favorite but the Spartans are playing better of late. Will OSU cover or is MSU a live dog again after upsetting Illinois on Saturday?
    Clippers vs. Grizzlies, 2/25/21 NBA Fantasy News & Betting Predictions Clippers vs. Grizzlies NBA Prediction The Memphis Grizzlies have struggled over their last 10 games and things don’t get any easier on Thursday night when they host the Clippers at 8:00 p.m. ET. Will the Grizzlies at least cover as an 8-point home dog tonight?
    Iowa vs. Michigan, 2/25/21 College Basketball Betting Predictions Iowa vs. Michigan Prediction The marquee matchup in college basketball on Thursday night will take place in Ann Arbor where No. 3 Michigan will host No. 9 Iowa at 7:00 p.m. ET. Is five points too much to lay with the talented Wolverines or will UM roll despite Iowa’s impressive run of late?
    Pelicans vs. Bucks, 2/25/21 NBA Fantasy News & Betting Predictions Pelicans vs. Bucks NBA Prediction The Milwaukee Bucks are laying 9 points as a home favorite tonight in the second game of TNT’s NBA double header at 9:30 p.m. ET. Are the Bucks a strong play or is Zion and the Pelicans the better bet to cover as the road dog?