Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Read and discuss NFL & NCAA College Football News, Betting, Odds, Trends, Picks and Predictions

COLL PRO HOOPS PLUS PRO PIG FOR SUN SAT NOTES, GAVE IT RIGHT BACK

COLL PRO HOOPS PLUS PRO PIG FOR SUN SAT NOTES, GAVE IT RIGHT BACK 2 months 19 hours ago #528970

• Surfer
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 19
Jimmythegreek wrote:
Eagles live +14.5

Couldn’t resist that esp with the overs/under being fairly low
The administrator has disabled public write access.

COLL PRO HOOPS PLUS PRO PIG FOR SUN SAT NOTES, GAVE IT RIGHT BACK 2 months 17 hours ago #528971

• Surfer
  • Platinum Member
Dumb ass not to tie the game

COLL PRO HOOPS PLUS PRO PIG FOR SUN SAT NOTES, GAVE IT RIGHT BACK 2 months 17 hours ago #528972

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 170
Good old 4th and Doug fuckin snakes eyes again

COLL PRO HOOPS PLUS PRO PIG FOR SUN SAT NOTES, GAVE IT RIGHT BACK 2 months 17 hours ago #528973

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
We hit early game over as soon as bama line came out I sent the opening line here actual open line, I get a phone call and a heads up

COLL PRO HOOPS PLUS PRO PIG FOR SUN SAT NOTES, GAVE IT RIGHT BACK 2 months 17 hours ago #528974

• Surfer
  • Platinum Member
It’s absolute dumbassery if the other teams scores ur down 2 score possessions now in lower scoring defensive game

If it was firework offense vs firework offense u could make a case

COLL PRO HOOPS PLUS PRO PIG FOR SUN SAT NOTES, GAVE IT RIGHT BACK 2 months 17 hours ago #528975

• Surfer
  • Platinum Member
Dude what the fuck is suckfiekd doing in there is this some let’s screw Jersey bs?

COLL PRO HOOPS PLUS PRO PIG FOR SUN SAT NOTES, GAVE IT RIGHT BACK 2 months 17 hours ago #528976

• Surfer
  • Platinum Member
Done with ur hometown boys bs
Don’t kick the fg
Sit jalen
New guy tosses int as expected

COLL PRO HOOPS PLUS PRO PIG FOR SUN SAT NOTES, GAVE IT RIGHT BACK 2 months 17 hours ago #528977

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Yeah but in games where you have a team with absolutely nothing to play for, they don't give a fuck, this is like a preseason game for BIRDS, GUYS sitting 2 nd string qb playing now, trick plays, proper coaching fuckin right you kick and take the 3, look at some of the rest of these other game today you almost fuckin know what's going to happen teams like that play lose and don't care, coaches don't either look at some of the calls tonight's game, that 3 point none kick will cost or could cost some people money, that's a 10 point swing if wash scores we bought to 10.5, but Doug not kicking FG could fuck some people

COLL PRO HOOPS PLUS PRO PIG FOR SUN SAT NOTES, GAVE IT RIGHT BACK 2 months 17 hours ago #528978

• Surfer
  • Platinum Member
Doug needs to be watching over his fuckin shoulder

COLL PRO HOOPS PLUS PRO PIG FOR SUN SAT NOTES, GAVE IT RIGHT BACK 2 months 17 hours ago #528979

• Surfer
  • Platinum Member
Timmy1961 wrote:
Yeah but in games where you have a team with absolutely nothing to play for, they don't give a fuck, this is like a preseason game for BIRDS, GUYS sitting 2 nd string qb playing now, trick plays, proper coaching fuckin right you kick and take the 3, look at some of the rest of these other game today you almost fuckin know what's going to happen teams like that play lose and don't care, coaches don't either look at some of the calls tonight's game, that 3 point none kick will cost or could cost some people money, that's a 10 point swing if wash scores we bought to 10.5, but Doug not kicking FG could fuck some people[/quote

Man I call BS on all that Doug is tossing this game no two ways about it whether the Jersey crew threatens his life or what I dunno but no one does this.... this is absolute bs
Last Edit: 2 months 17 hours ago by Surfer.

COLL PRO HOOPS PLUS PRO PIG FOR SUN SAT NOTES, GAVE IT RIGHT BACK 2 months 17 hours ago #528980

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
It's like a movie I have seen a 100 times at a certain point in a fuckin game I more predict if we are gonna hit or blow through no fault of our own, ineptitude can not be beat eg saints over, eg UNC game last night I told Nicky Tally the fuckin tex am bets let me know what I lost, etc etc etc

COLL PRO HOOPS PLUS PRO PIG FOR SUN SAT NOTES, GAVE IT RIGHT BACK 2 months 17 hours ago #528981

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Doug ain't goin nowhere surf trust me and howie ain't either, we should cover this game this game by at least 1.5 at worst, but should have had saints over and UNC WIN ALSO, shoulda, woulda, coulda

COLL PRO HOOPS PLUS PRO PIG FOR SUN SAT NOTES, GAVE IT RIGHT BACK 2 months 17 hours ago #528982

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
Relax we will cover count ur money and join me in a scotch

COLL PRO HOOPS PLUS PRO PIG FOR SUN SAT NOTES, GAVE IT RIGHT BACK 2 months 16 hours ago #528983

• Bearcat1
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 2
Pour me one as well. Need a fucking double with that display. Holy shit by a 1/2pt. We cover. I will take it. Oh yea and scotch as well! Lol

Top Stories

Texas vs. Oklahoma, 3/4/21 Betting Odds & Predictions Texas vs. Oklahoma Prediction The marquee matchup in the Big 12 on Thursday night will square off in Norman, OK when No. 16 Oklahoma hosts No. 15 Texas at 9:00 p.m. ET. The Sooners are only laying two points as a home favorite but they’ve dropped three straight. Will OU snap its losing streak?
    Oklahoma State vs. Baylor, 3/4/21 Betting Odds & Predictions Oklahoma State vs. Baylor Prediction No. 17 Oklahoma State will take on No. 3 Baylor at 7:00 p.m. ET on Thursday in a matchup of Big 12 rivals. Will the Bears cover as an 11-point home favorite or are the Cowboys the better bet as the road dog?
    Michigan State vs. Michigan, 3/4/21 Betting Odds & Predictions Michigan State vs. Michigan Prediction No. 2 Michigan will look to rebound from its second loss of the season when the Wolverines host Michigan State at 7:00 p.m. ET. With Michigan laying 12 points and the total sitting at 140.5, what’s the best play in this Big Ten matchup?
    Bucks vs. Grizzlies, 3/4/21 NBA Predictions, Odds & DFS Notes Bucks vs. Grizzlies NBA Prediction The total for Thursday night’s matchup between the Bucks and Grizzlies is sitting at 235 points but with Memphis struggling offensively, is the under the best bet in the 8:00 p.m. ET matchup?
    Blue Jackets vs. Stars, 3/4/21 NHL Predictions & Betting Odds Blue Jackets vs. Stars NHL Prediction Two teams that have struggled to generate offense will meet in Dallas on Thursday night when the Stars host the Blue Jackets at 8:30 p.m. ET. With the total sitting at 5.5, will the under turn profitable?
    NBA Betting Types and Odds NBA Betting Types and Odds Even though basketball is a simple game, it takes time and effort to gain a high level of knowledge and gain an edge over bookmakers with NBA betting.
    UCLA vs. Oregon, 3/3/21 Betting Odds & Predictions UCLA vs. Oregon Prediction Pac-12 rivals clash in Eugene, OR where the Oregon Ducks will host the UCLA Bruins at 9:00 p.m. ET. With the Ducks laying four points as a home favorite and the total sitting at 135.5, what’s the best bet in this conference matchup?
    Creighton vs. Villanova, 3/3/21 Betting Odds & Predictions Creighton vs. Villanova Prediction A pair of Big East rivals coming off losses will square off on Wednesday night when Villanova hosts Creighton at 8:30 p.m. ET. Will the Wildcats cover as a 4-point home favorite or are the Bluejays the better play as the underdog?
    Missouri vs. Florida, 3/3/21 Betting Odds & Predictions Missouri vs. Florida Prediction SEC foes clash in Gainesville, FL on Wednesday night where Florida will host Missouri at 6:30 p.m. ET. With the Gators laying 4.5 points and the total sitting at 143.5, what’s the best bet in this SEC matchup?
    Clemson vs. Syracuse, 3/3/21 Betting Odds & Predictions Clemson vs. Syracuse Prediction After beating North Carolina just two nights ago, Syracuse will look to pick up its second win of the week when it hosts Clemson at 5:00 p.m. ET. Laying 2.5 points as a home favorite, will the Orange on Wednesday evening?