Notifications
Clear all

COLL AND PRO HOOPS PLUS BOWLS, FOR FRI THURS NOTES OK AND OK ROLLED AS I THOUGHT THEY WOULD

53 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Queenie I SENT OKLAHOMA . LAST night AND SAID THE GAME WOULD BE A BLOW OUT, and fell asleep as usual with all the meds I take, SURF just read ur piece, LMAO, THE weed eater bowl, the back woods rv bowl, couldn't stop laughing, nothing is going to change, there is too much fuckin money involved with these bowls, and the schools receive a ton of money, because of these bowls, and it shouldn't be the top four teams involved in a playoff, every team that wins there conference should be involved in a play off, every other sport does, but this is not a sport either, it's a fuckin business, you wrote not 3 days ago and you were right now the NFL IS an entertainment business, it has been for years, what ya think coll ball is now, you said it urself about the nfl, there is to much money involved for the schools, I can remember the day when there were 4 bowls period, and you will see the day when college players will be getting paid, I will be dead and gone but you young guys will see it

Posted : December 31, 2020 9:06 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Queenie we have hit 6 straight bowl plays just in the last few bowl games and I did send OKLAHOMA LAST NIGHT AS A BLOWOUT WIN, I sent it as ok in what should be a blowout, SURF I agree with you a 1000% not a 100 a thousand, you are saying what I have been saying for years, look at the fuckin teams with 500 records, this is getting to be like fuckin hockey, every body makes the playoff, like everybody makes the bowl games it's sickening brother, I couldn't agree more, this too is a business, just like you said about NFL which hasn't been a sport for years

Posted : December 31, 2020 9:21 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

And I wrote years back these punk kids telling the schools, the AD, THE coach that they are going to opt out for the nfl draft and not play, in my day you would have got ur ass kicked by the coach, and sent the fuck home, so your father could kick ur ass for telling the coach that you weren't going to play, all sports in america now punks and the FUCKIN NBA, those nitwits have been nothing but street balling punks for years, like I said before thank God for direct deposit cause these punks couldn't endorse there checks if they had to, illiterate idiots, with single digit IQ'S, yeah they went to college what a joke, they can't put a fuckin sentence together

Posted : December 31, 2020 9:33 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Queenie I don't like 1 sport anymore then the next dear, I like what I think will bring us all good fortune, in any sport

Posted : December 31, 2020 9:35 am
(@freezerqueen)
Reputable Member

Thanks for all the info Tim man. This year has just been real crappy for me; being sick, having vehicle problems and loosing all my ice cream, and finding out that by boyfriend of 17 years has a girlfriend!!! The last part is like Deja Vu. I was with the last boyfriend for 17 years before I found out he was sleeping with his ex-step daughter.. My current ex claims he's not sleeping with this girl and the only reason he says he hasn't left me (yet) is because he knows I can't make it on my own yet! Like that makes me feel any better. So sorry for venting....but my doctor says it will help me. So tag...now that explains some of the stupid things that come out of my mouth. This too I shall over come and be a better person and better winner. Happy News Eve to you and all the friends I've met on this site.

Posted : December 31, 2020 10:07 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Queenie we live in a land of blood suckers, and evil greedy people, sometimes being on your own, gives you time to regroup and reflect, there and old saying you can count your good true friends on 1 hand, my italian mother said you can count them on only a couple of fingers, hang in good people have good things come there way

Posted : December 31, 2020 10:38 am
(@dawgwalker71)
Reputable Member

Public backing Tulsa, but line is moving other way? They just lost on a last second FG last week, let down game like last night?

Posted : December 31, 2020 11:09 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Am going to make this real easy with out alot bullshit stats or words MISS ST UNLIMITED BUY LINE TELLS YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW AND IT AINT THE PUBLIC THAT MOVED THE LINE, ITS US

Posted : December 31, 2020 11:27 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

My numbers also have ball St no worse then a 1.5-3.8 dog, also putting a nickle on MISS ST ML

Posted : December 31, 2020 11:54 am
(@surfer)
Famed Member

I just walked up to the store and in a trash pile was 1 West Virginia bedroom slipper Maybe a sign?

Posted : December 31, 2020 12:21 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Keep em coming rodney dangerfield I had a bad fuckin morning I need some laughter

Posted : December 31, 2020 12:25 pm
(@jimmythegreek)
Noble Member

easy touchdown Miss St ladies lets go !

Posted : December 31, 2020 12:31 pm
(@strakey)
Reputable Member

I just walked up to the store and in a trash pile was 1 West Virginia bedroom slipper Maybe a sign?

Surfer this reminds me of a gift my wife got from her step-mom a few years back. She got her a pair of Georgia slippers thinking they were Green Bay Packer slippers because the G is similar. Never mind that they were red instead of Green and Gold lol

Posted : December 31, 2020 12:33 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

That's a good 1 strakey, 10-4 greek Xmas is over boys but I hope to get ya all early new years presents today, and I will shoot the 1 St guy here who says his new years resolution is to give up action

Posted : December 31, 2020 12:38 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Hey surf just thought what if that sign means wvu only wins by 1 and army covers by 9 slippers

Posted : December 31, 2020 1:21 pm
Page 1 / 4
Share: