Clear all

COLL HOOPS AND PIGSKIN FOR SAT FRI NOTES UP DOWN

32 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Iowa st over was lost through stupidity, nc St poor play more so by qb, hoops 1 St day in ok ucf over ok and late play on oregon St ok

Posted : November 28, 2020 8:54 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Unlimited over buy down kent/buff and rice/utep for now

Posted : November 28, 2020 10:20 am
(@jimmythegreek)
Noble Member

As always wait for Timmy numbers getting info out there for you to consider.

2 p.m. ET: Maryland (2-1) at Indiana (4-1, ranked 12th)

This Big Ten battle is one of the most heavily bet early games on the Saturday slate. Maryland is riding an impressive two-game winning streak, most recently beating Penn State 35-19 as massive 27.5-point dogs. But then COVID struck and the Terps had their next two games cancelled. Maryland will be playing their first game since November 7. On the flip side, Indiana suffered their first loss of the season last week, falling to Ohio State 42-35 but covering as 21-point road dogs. This line opened with Indiana listed as a 14-point home favorite. The Hoosiers are 5-0 ATS and the public is riding the hot hand once again. However, despite a slight majority of bets laying the points, we've seen sharp money hit the road dog Terps, dropping Indiana from -14 to -11.5. Maryland has buy-low value as an unranked double-digit road conference dog against a ranked opponent. We've also seen some over money show up, raising the total from 62.5 to 64.

Lean Terps

12 p.m. ET: Penn State (0-5) at Michigan (2-3)

Both of these Big Ten powerhouses have been massive disappointments this season. Penn State is winless through five games for the first time in team history. The Nittany Lions just got waxed by Iowa 41-21, failing to cover as 1-point home dogs. Meanwhile, Michigan snapped a three-game losing streak last week with a 48-42 triple OT win over Rutgers, although the Wolverines failed to cover as 12-point road favorites. This line opened with Michigan listed as a 3.5-point home favorite. The public is all over Michigan laying a short spread at home against a winless team. However, despite this lopsided support, we've seen this line fall all the way down to a pick'em. This signals massive sharp reverse line movement on road dog Penn State. The Nittany Lions also have marquee contrarian value as they are only receiving about one-third of bets in the most heavily bet game of the day. If you like betting against the public and placing yourself on the side of the house, I really like Penn State with RVLM

Lean Penn State

3 p.m. ET: North Texas (3-3) at UTSA (6-4)

This Conference-USA West division showdown pits a pair of rivals riding two-game winning streaks. North Texas just took down Rice 27-17, easily covering as 1.5-point home favorites. Meanwhile, UTSA edged Southern Miss 23-20 last week, although they failed to cover as 9-point road favorites. This line opened with UTSA listed as a 5-point home favorite. The public is leaning on the home favorite Roadrunners laying a short spread. However, despite a majority of bets laying the points, we've seen this line tumble from UTSA -5 to -2.5. Some books are even down to 2. This notable reverse line movement was caused by pros grabbing the points with road dog North Texas. The Mean Green have value as a road conference dog and a short road dog + 4 or less, a "grinder" spot that has covered roughly 54% over the past decade.

Lean North Texas

More Saturday line moves

Pitt-Clemson Over 55 to 57

Northwestern -12 to -13.5 at Michigan State

Kent State-Buffalo Over 66 to 68

Kentucky-Florida Over 58 to 61

Mississippi State-Mississippi Over 67 to 69.5

Rutgers-Purdue Over 58 to 61

Toledo -9 to -10 vs Ball State

Western Michigan -19 to -20 vs Northern Illinois

UCLA -9.5 to -10.5 vs Arizona

Posted : November 28, 2020 10:47 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Unlimited over pins/Indi buy down

Posted : November 28, 2020 11:01 am
(@jimmythegreek)
Noble Member

Timmy I saw Kent St drop to +7 from 7.5 Thoughts or stay away ?

Posted : November 28, 2020 11:31 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I saw that greek am looking at few things on kent gimme a few brother

Posted : November 28, 2020 11:47 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Kent St is being bet and has been since Monday and has seen a big drop from open line hang tight

Posted : November 28, 2020 11:50 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I did the same fuckin thing yesterday I gave my guys nebraska and I didn't put a fuckin dime on them, and I am doing it today, buff and kent haven't faced any really top notch offenses since they are playing from within my numbers have the over around 75, I am hitting the over again, and doing what I did yesterday gave my guys a play on kent there are some mixed signals in this game as far as a side goes, but since I gave neb yesterday to my guys, and didn't play them, I am doing the same with kent, but not playing them, hence kent will probably win outright since I don't a fuckin dime on them

Posted : November 28, 2020 12:13 pm
(@jimmythegreek)
Noble Member

🙂

Posted : November 28, 2020 12:24 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Unlimited over fla/kent but down penn St max buy

Posted : November 28, 2020 12:29 pm
(@freezerqueen)
Reputable Member

Timmy I know this is not a easy task for you because you are so busy and I understand if can't. but can you put a gap between BB & FB

Posted : November 28, 2020 12:37 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Will try queenie but on sat and sun now with college hoops I have a short window to do so everything I sent today so far has been football, but as the numbers change I don't get as much time to do breakdowns plus with all my guys calling in to bet games with me it's tough sometimes the hoop plays will be mixed in with the football sometimes

Posted : November 28, 2020 12:55 pm
(@freezerqueen)
Reputable Member

Do what you can when can. I'm very thankful for all you do You're the best

Posted : November 28, 2020 1:25 pm
(@surfer)
Famed Member

kent st is available at +17.5 live I’m not sure why anyone would bet Kent st around 7 ...Buffalo is good

Posted : November 28, 2020 1:28 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Like I said surf I gave my guys neb yesterday and didn't put a dime on they hammered me all morning about wanting to bet kent St St I didn't I said the play was the over, so I said to them if you want to bet kent St bet them boys, I said to them again the play is the over which I hammered, old saying surf you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink

Posted : November 28, 2020 2:20 pm
Page 1 / 3
Share: