Clear all

TUES WED PIGSKIN NOTHING NEED THE MENTAL PHYSICAL BREAK MON NOTES GOOD

11 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I need these couple days of nothing, no bullshit sun Mon day were needed just to make sure I haven't lost my touch along with losing my mind

Posted : November 24, 2020 4:37 pm
(@surfer)
Famed Member

Break?
MLS playoffs start tonite....:/
Rams did it higbee and mike Evans props also

Posted : November 24, 2020 6:22 pm
(@freezerqueen)
Reputable Member

I can certainly understand. You are my main bookie with the info....even though I'm still learning from you. Please take care and get the rest you need but don't give up. I wish you the best.

Posted : November 24, 2020 7:05 pm
(@dawgwalker71)
Reputable Member

Happy Thanksgiving! Appreciate everyone’s input, especially yours Timmy! My oldest son and I are playing in our 1st select shot golf tournament tomorrow, he and I are super excited! Catch back up with you all Thursday!

Posted : November 24, 2020 7:35 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

He's going to luv that sport dawg I been playing since I was 12 I 1 St started playing with my older brother he has 10 yrs on me, great sport I play as much as ican

Posted : November 24, 2020 8:05 pm
(@the-trashman)
Honorable Member

Huge slate of college hoops tomorrow, looking forward to it!

Posted : November 24, 2020 11:00 pm
(@surfer)
Famed Member

Oh ..BBall... that sport where your celebrating winning the under total by 1/2 a point and teams up by 15 with 1.5 seconds to go and some bench sitter fouls and sends them to the line lol

Posted : November 25, 2020 6:22 am
(@the-trashman)
Honorable Member

Yep, can be very frustrating at times. Love me some college basketball though, i was so mad/sad when they cancelled the tournament in march.

Best thing i have found to do on college hoops is live betting. Good teams that are at home, usually favored, watch the game and see if they get down early. You can get great line value if they get down by 10 or so points early. They usually wake up and come back to win. Not always, but usually. I'll be doing that all day today. I sit there watching all the scores with my live betting page open. Those lines move quickly you have to be ready to pounce when the value hits.

Good luck eveyrone!

Posted : November 25, 2020 11:48 am
(@surfer)
Famed Member

Yep, can be very frustrating at times. Love me some college basketball though, i was so mad/sad when they cancelled the tournament in march.

Best thing i have found to do on college hoops is live betting. Good teams that are at home, usually favored, watch the game and see if they get down early. You can get great line value if they get down by 10 or so points early. They usually wake up and come back to win. Not always, but usually. I'll be doing that all day today. I sit there watching all the scores with my live betting page open. Those lines move quickly you have to be ready to pounce when the value hits.

Good luck eveyrone!

Agreed with the live basketball is a lot about scoring runs can get some good value Live and over total of there is a scoring rut for a few minutes etc

Posted : November 25, 2020 2:20 pm
(@dawgwalker71)
Reputable Member

+10 today, not bad for an older man and his young son...in the rain! Couple of birdies, bogeys, and a few pars! Had a blast!
Happy Thanksgiving to you fuckers!

Posted : November 25, 2020 4:10 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

We may be doing some early stuff tonight boys, so much for mentall and physical rest

Posted : November 25, 2020 6:19 pm
Share: