Clear all

This Site Not Full Disclosure

10 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@carolinawiseguy)
Noble Member
Topic starter

⁷People on here want to give sides, totals and buy downs on games just giving team names.

Unless actual numbers are given "consistently" what is being played, in my book those plays are null and void. Especially spreads and totals at start of games that are being predicted.

Also plays listed after a game starts are null and void too. Why even send them? Whats the point?

I know I will get negative response on here but calling a spade a spade.

Need numbers on spreads and totals going forward all other sites do it and this one should too for conplete transparency.

Posted : October 29, 2020 11:03 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member

CORRECT I RUN 3 FUCKIN SITES AND AND A 200 MAN SPORTS ROOM BASED ON ME AND MY REP WHICH IS KNOWN WITH THE LOCALS, AND CONTACTS I HAVE IN NY AND CLEV, THE ONLY THING IN THIS BUSINESS IS YOUR NAME AND WORD, THATS HOW I HAVE LASTED, 90% of this business is scum, zero integrity, zero fuckin worth

Posted : October 29, 2020 11:28 pm
(@carolinawiseguy)
Noble Member
Topic starter

I 100% agreee with you.

Posted : October 30, 2020 7:33 am
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

First of all, you need to edit your fucking title or this will be the last post you ever make here. "This site" does not endorse, or pay or encourage anything that is posted in this forum. The only person who posts in the forum who has any tie to "this site" is Shaz and what he posts is information he gets from other sources to share for informational purposes.

For you to try to say "this site" needs to do anything is disingenuous because nobody here, including you Carolinawiseguy is compensated or encouraged to post anything here. So, if you wanna call out a specific poster grow a set of balls and call them out directly and go to battle with them.

But keep "this site" which is MY fucking site out of your fucking mouth or you are happy to delete your account or I will do it for you.

This year has been hard enough on everyone without you coming in here running your fucking mouth about something you have 0 clue about.

Posted : October 30, 2020 8:24 am
(@carolinawiseguy)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Michael I am more than happy to edit the title. Is there a way I can edit the top title?

Sorry for any confusion what I was trying to say verbally may not have come out in a forum typed setting what I am trying to say fully.

Posted : October 30, 2020 9:30 am
(@strakey)
Reputable Member

Yeah it's pretty obvious you were trying to take a cheap shot at Timmy but ended up messing with the bull and got the horns lol! And I don't even get the point of your post anyway. People that want to see his shit can read it. People that don't can skip to the next thread. While I don't blindly follow Timmy's plays, i like to see his thoughts and take them into account to make my own decision.

Posted : October 30, 2020 11:41 am
(@freezerqueen)
Reputable Member

I agree 100 % Strakey. I personally love to read read everyone's thoughts Timmy does give extra information and knowledge and I thank him for all the time invests to give the best information to us that he can,

Posted : October 30, 2020 12:13 pm
(@the-trashman)
Honorable Member

Shitty choice of title and passive aggressive article. This site is for us degenerate gamblers to share our thoughts, plays, leans, and try to learn/get insight on games etc. nothing more. Timmy has a lot on his plate and he gets out his plays as fast as he can, he is not required to do so, he does it out of his own kindness for us.

Posted : October 30, 2020 12:47 pm
(@lockpounder67)
Eminent Member

I know you do not know who I am but I have been a silent member since the good old blaze days . I type a message every now and then begging for free pics LOL. It has been a little rough lately missing SHAZMAN but The extra information I gather in these forms are equally helpful. I love this site and everybody on it and I would just like to say thank you to everybody who puts in work on this site. All of your time is valuable and very much appreciated. There is a lot of people who come to this site and don’t login or become a member but trust me they are following you guys more than you know!! SO THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!! $$$$$$$$$$!! Ps.... SHAZMAN has to know by now that I am an AL DeMaro fan lol sincerely LOCKPOUNDER67!!! Good luck everyone!!

Posted : October 30, 2020 3:58 pm
(@surfer)
Famed Member

I clearly posted Atlanta United and Orlando soccer total over 2.5/3 On a degenerate empty sport Wednesday

Posted : October 30, 2020 10:55 pm
Share: