Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Thursday 10/29/20

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Thursday 10/29/20 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for NFL & NCAAF games

Posted : October 29, 2020 10:21 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

R.J. White

CAROLINA -2.5
ATLANTA @ CAROLINA | 10/29 | 8:20 PM EDT
With this line opening at Panthers -3 and moving down toward the Falcons, the market is telling us these teams are close to even. But I think the Panthers are clearly better. Not only did the Panthers outplay the Falcons in Atlanta in their first meeting, but they also have outgained their opponents by 0.5 yards per play on the season, while the Falcons have a -0.9 yards-per-play differential. The only game the Panthers weren't in all year was on the road against the Buccaneers, who might be one of the two or three best teams in the league. They should be able to handle a bad team like the Falcons coming off yet another gut punch of a loss in Week 7.

Joe Nelson

Colorado State/Fresno State Over 59

DR. CHUCK

Game: (103) South Alabama at (104) Georgia Southern
Date/Time: Oct 29 2020 7:30 PM EDT
Betting Line Provider: Consensus Line
Play Rating: 5%
Play: South Alabama +6.5 (-110)

I will be able to get further into this once we have a chance to hammer the play (before it devolves...or so I think it SHOULD) as I think this is TWICE what it should be....oh and I honestly think the Jags can flat out win this game....and I have them doing so 50% of the time....and they are a damn near TD dog...where HFA is really moot!....Fun Belt kooky talk yet again as we narrow in on dogs I don't even know if they should be dogs AT ALL

Micah Roberts

ATLANTA +2.5
ATLANTA @ CAROLINA | 10/29 | 8:20 PM EDT
The Falcons have the 31st-ranked defense and arguably the worst secondary, but for whatever reason, they play well on the road -- covering two of three, which includes their only win. They just lost to the Panthers in Week 5, but I like how they’re getting Todd Gurley involved with two straight games of over 20 carries. I took the points with the Falcons despite a short week on the road.

Matt Blunt

NFL 6 point teaser - Atlanta Falcons +8.5 & Over 44.5

Kevin Rogers

Atlanta Falcons +3 (-120)

Holden Kushner

Carolina Panthers/Atlanta Falcons Over 51

Dave Essler

Triple Dime

Georgia Southern/South Alabama under 51’

Football Jesus

NFL PANTHERS

Bobby Ligs

Game: (101) Atlanta Falcons at (102) Carolina Panthers
Date/Time: Oct 29 2020 8:20 PM EDT
Betting Line Provider: Consensus Line
Play Rating: 5%
Play: Total Over 50.0 (-110)
5% play to 53

Brian Bitler

10* NFL Executive Info
Carolina Panthers -130

Ben Burns:

ESPN VIOLATOR!
S. Alabama 0ver 51

MAIN EVENT (10*)
Falcons +3

Posted : October 29, 2020 10:29 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Wayne root

Mill- Panthers

Elite Sports Picks

Atlanta/Carolina UNDER 51 (NFL)

Insider Sports Report

4* Carolina -2.5 over Atlanta (NFL)
Range: -1 to -5

3* Colorado St./Fresno St. UNDER 59 (NCAAF)
Range: 61 to 57

National Sports Service

4* Georgia Southern -4 over South Alabama (NCAAF)

3* Atlanta/Carolina UNDER 51 (NFL)

MEMBER PICKS
Primetime Sports Picks For 10/29/20

4 Unit --> Carolina -2.5 over Atlanta (NFL)

3 Unit --> South Alabama/Georgia Southern UNDER 51 (NCAAF)

3 Unit --> Fresno St. +1.5 over Colorado St. (NCAAF)

Top Rank Sports Picks
Sports Handicapping At Its Best®
Marquee Picks® For 10/29/20

4★ Colorado St./Fresno St. UNDER 59 (NCAAF)

3★ Atlanta/Carolina OVER 51 (NFL)

Posted : October 29, 2020 2:18 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

The judge

carolina ml -25

Marco D'Angelo

3% (103) S. ALABAMA +4

Going to back S. Alabama getting points here as Georgia Southern has been too one dimensional the last several games. Over the last 3 games Georgia Southern has passed for 29,127 and 99 yards. Yes their running game is good but S. Alabama has held it's last 2 opponents to both under 100 yards rushing. S. Alabama runs and passes well and that Georgia Southern defense got beat on several big passing plays last week. I'll take the more balanced offense and better defense catching points here.

TAKE S. ALABAMA as my 3% THURSDAY CFB BEST BET.

Bill Marzano

CAR-125
The Falcons continue to find ways to lose games. The Panthers have dropped two in a row and could move back to .500 with a win. Carolina should be able to feast on an Atlanta defense that just can't seem to get off the field. The Falcons defense is last in the NFL in total yards allowed and passing yards and ranks 26th in scoring defense, allowing almost 30 per contest. These two teams played in Week 5 and the Panthers won 23-16. Look for the Falcons to crumble again in the fourth quarter.

Matt Severance

ATL +2
ATL @ CAR | 10/29 | 8:20 PM EDT
Atlanta enters Thursday quite healthy, while Carolina will reportedly remain without Christian McCaffrey and also sans at least one and perhaps two starting offensive linemen. The shine is off McCaffrey replacement Mike Davis, who is averaging 2.5 yards per carry in the past two -- both Panthers losses. Yes, Carolina won in Atlanta in Week 5, but that was when the Falcons were coached by hapless Dan Quinn. The Dirty Birds are 6-1 ATS in their past seven road games, while favorites have lost five consecutive games ATS on Thursday.

Hank Goldberg

CAR -2.5
ATL @ CAR | 10/29 | 8:20 PM EDT
Carolina could be getting its best player back but even if not, Mike Davis is really good. The Falcons keep finding ways to lose. They couldn't stop Detroit with a minute on the clock, because they have no defense.

Emory Hunt

GAS -3.5
SALA @ GAS | 10/29 | 7:30 PM EDT
South Alabama has played solid football all season long, and its level of consistency has contributed to its 3-2 record. I have no concerns about its offense's ability to find plays in the passing game against Georgia Southern. What worries me about this match for them is that Georgia Southern's "quadruple option" does a great job of not only being explosive, but chewing up the time of possession. That's why the line is only -4, but it's also a reason why I like the favorite to cover.

Zack Cimini

SALA +3.5
SALA @ GAS | 10/29 | 7:30 PM EDT
One of the biggest surprises in the Sun Belt has been South Alabama at 3-2. An advantage for the Jaguars will be elite senior wideout Kawaan Baker. Baker has six touchdowns and 443 yards receiving. Additionally, the Jaguars defense held Georgia Southern to a conference low twenty points a season ago. The Eagles are coming off a lackluster performance against a Coastal Carolina team that started their backup quarterback. Play South Alabama.

Matt Severance

FRESNO +2.5
COLOST @ FRESNO | 10/29 | 10:00 PM EDT
Colorado State has been hit hard by COVID-19 and had three games postponed, including last week's was-to-be season opener vs. New Mexico. Thus, this will be the CSU head coaching debut of Steve Addazio, most recently at Boston College. The Rams lost their QB, Collin Hill, via transfer to South Carolina and top wideout, Warren Jackson, to an opt out. Jackson was named the 2020 preseason Mountain West Offensive Player of the Year. Fresno, meanwhile, does have a game under its belt but lost at home to Hawaii last week. The Bulldogs are 9-1-1 in their past 11 as home dogs and will win outright Thursday.

Zack Cimini

COLOST -2.5
COLOST @ FRESNO | 10/29 | 10:00 PM EDT
On Thursday, Colorado State will partake in its first game this season at Fresno State. Not much is known on the Rams' depth due to last week’s cancellation against New Mexico. Yet, new coach Steve Addazio was able to bring in transfers from his former stomping grounds at Boston College and Temple. Expect the Rams to get the win on the small number against the Bulldogs.

Wise Guy (Javier) The Swami

CFB - 7 Unit South Alabama +4

Goodfella

3 - Falcons

Uncle Harry

Level 4 Carolina.

Bob Balfe

ATL +2.5
Over ATL.52.5

King Creole

3* UNDER in Falcons/Panthers game

Posted : October 29, 2020 5:33 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Larry Hartstein

CAR-1.5
D.J. Moore, Robby Anderson and Curtis Samuel should have their way against Atlanta's secondary, and we can expect a solid performance from Mike Davis in his last opportunity before Christian McCaffrey returns. I trust Matt Rhule to get his team ready on a short week and continue covering.

PHILLY CONNECTION-(EAGLE EYE SPORTS M)
South Alabama
-------------------------
VAUGHN WILSON-(EAGLE EYE SPORTS M)
Carolina Panthers
Carolina Panthers/Falcons Over

SCOTT SPREITZER

5* - Colorado St. -2.5

Posted : October 29, 2020 6:09 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter