Clear all

BERMUDA OPEN NFL FOR THURS WED NOTES YOU CANT BEAT STUPID

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

One minute after idiot boy wonder cash blew the game and he did, with taking snell out 3rd time in post season and lost again cause he is a nitwit, metrics analytics, and the rest of these nitwit managers use today pitch counts all bullshit useless numbers, managers manage by eye, that's how you manage ,not because he is facing the meat of the order for a third time, you gotta a guy pitching a 1 hitter, which became a 2 hitter, he had that batting order talking to themselves, and would have continued to do so, as soon as he came out of the dugout I , sent that very minute I saw this game already 2 times before, and right after that now buck said the exact same thing, I wanted to make sure it wasn't just me, which I knew it wasn't the NY POST mlb reporters said the exact same thing in there articles today, and I watched mlb station all day today, they all agreed stupid move cost them game 6, as soon as he was pulled those la hitters breathed a sigh of relief we were on the right side of every bet but game over,plays went 4-6, you manage by eye what you see, the idiot managers don't compare to the guys I watched growing up and into my early 40's we got fucked by a nitwit, who should have been fired at games end, golf later tonight or early tom. Morn, if you get a chance pull up the articles in the post and rerun the mlb shows,

Posted : October 28, 2020 8:40 pm
Share: