50 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@jimmythegreek)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Queenie added leans for you!

1 p.m. ET: Chicago Bears at Carolina Panthers

After suffering their first loss of the season to the Colts 19-11 in Week 3, the Bears (4-1 SU, 3-2 ATS) rebounded in a big way in Week 4, upsetting the Bucs 20-19 as 3.5-point home dogs on Thursday Night Football. Now they travel to Carolina to face the surging Panthers (3-2 SU, 3-2 ATS). After starting the season 0-2, Carolina has ripped off three straight wins, all of which have come without star running back Christian McCaffrey. Most recently, the Panthers are coming off a 23-16 win over the Falcons as 2.5-point road dogs. This line opened with Carolina listed as a 3-point home favorite. Despite a slight majority of bets laying the points with the home favorite, we've seen this line tumble from Panthers -3 to -1. This sharp reverse line movement signals pros backing Chicago. The Bears enjoy a rest advantage in this one, having last played on Thursday night while the Panthers played on Sunday. The over has also taken in respected money, moving from 43.5 to 44.5.

Bears +1 and over 44.5

1 p.m. ET: Washington at New York Giants

These NFC East cellar dwellers have a combined record of 1-9 and already seem to be battling for the #1 pick in the draft. After a season opening win over the Eagles, Washington (1-4 SU, 1-3-1 ATS) has come back down to Earth and lost four straight, most recently falling to the Rams 30-10 as 7-point home dogs. Things have been even worse for the Giants (0-5 SU, 3-2). However, despite a winless record, New York has been a decent team to bet on this season. The G-Men have covered in three of their five games, including last week's 37-34 loss to the Cowboys as 7.5-point underdogs. This line opened with the GIants listed as 3.5-point home favorites. The public sees two bad teams and doesn't know who to back. indicates sharp action hitting Washington plus the points. Washington has value as a divisional dog. Road teams with a line move in their favor (like Washington + 3.5 to + 2.5 here) are 64% ATS this season.

Lean Washington +3.5

4:25 p.m. ET: Green Bay Packers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Bettors are in for a treat with this late afternoon matchup. We get to see two of the game's greatest quarterbacks go head-to-head as Aaron Rodgers faces Tom Brady. The Packers (4-0 SU, 4-0 ATS) are off a fantastic start this season, winning and covering every game thus far. On the flip side, the Bucs (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS) saw their three-game win streak snapped last week when they fell to the Bears 20-19 on Thursday Night Football, losing straight up as 3.5-point favorites. This line opened with Green Bay listed as a short 1.5-point road favorite. The public is absolutely hammering the Packers on the short spread, which has pushed some books to adjust Green Bay up to -2. That's when we saw wiseguys get down hard on the Bucs at an inflated line, dropping the line down to 1. The Bucs have heightened contrarian value as they are only getting about one-quarter of bets in what will be an extremely heavily bet game. Another edge to Tampa is the lead referee Jerome Boger. Home teams are 55.1% ATS when Boger is the head official.

Lean Bucs +3

8:20 p.m. ET: Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco 49ers

This Sunday Night showdown pits a pair of NFC West rivals trending in opposite directions. The Rams (4-1 SU, 3-2 ATS) are riding a two-game winning streak, most recently taking down Washington 30-10 and easily covering as 7-point favorites. Meanwhile, the 49ers (2-3 SU, 2-3 ATS) are mired in a mini-tailspin. San Francisco has lost two straight, including a 43-17 blowout loss to the Dolphins last week, losing straight up at 7.5-point favorites. This line opened with the Rams listed as a short 3-point road favorite. In one of the most lopsided games of the week, more than two-thirds of bets are rushing to the window to lay the points with Los Angeles. This heavy support has pushed the line up to Rams -3.5. That's when pros hit San Francisco getting the hook. This line is now down to 2.5. The 49ers have value as a contrarian divisional dog in a heavily bet, primetime game.

Lean 49rs +3.5

Posted : October 18, 2020 9:24 am
(@jimmythegreek)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Just FYI from Adam Schefter: A total of nine players from six teams—the Eagles, Falcons, Jaguars, Panthers, Patriots and Ravens—all have placed at least one player on the COVID list since Friday.

Posted : October 18, 2020 9:28 am
(@freezerqueen)
Reputable Member

OMG...THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH....this will help me learn how to interpret the information I read.. Now I know why so many people refer to as Jimmy the great

Posted : October 18, 2020 9:38 am
(@jimmythegreek)
Noble Member
Topic starter

HAHAHAA I'm no Jimmy the Greek he was a great handicapper but me and Timmy got into it about a cowboys eagles game about 2 years ago and he called me out and said who do you think you are Jimmy the Greek? So I kept the name in fun spirit!

Posted : October 18, 2020 9:44 am
(@jimmythegreek)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Guys just trying to help out here is some free picks I found

Dave Price
Game Details
Oct 18 '20, 1:00 PM in 4h
NFL | Ravens vs Eagles
Play on: Eagles +10 -110 at YouWager
Game Analysis
Dave’s Sunday Free Play:

1* on Philadelphia Eagles +10

The Key: Now that this line has gotten up to double-digits it’s time to pull the trigger on the Philadelphia Eagles catching 10 points at home to the Baltimore Ravens. The Eagles only weren’t competitive in one game this season and that was against the Rams. They went on the road and upset the 49ers, and they gave the Steelers all they could handle on the road last week. It was a 2-point game in the final 3 minutes of the 4th quarter before the Steelers tacked on a TD to seal the game. They can hang with the Ravens, who weren’t as dominant against the Bengals last week as the score would indicate. Something is not quite right with their offense. In their last 3 games, they managed just 228 total yards against the Chiefs, 350 yards against Washington and 332 yards against Cincinnati. With an offense that just isn’t clicking, the Ravens are going to have a hard time going on the road and winning this game by more than 10 points. Take Philadelphia.

Posted : October 18, 2020 9:46 am
(@jimmythegreek)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Steve Janus
Game Details
Oct 18 '20, 8:30 AM in 17m
Soccer | Kalmar vs Elfsborg
Play on: Elfsborg -127 at betonline

(@jimmythegreek)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Bryan Leonard
Game Details
NFL | Browns vs Steelers
Play on: OVER 50½ -110
Game Analysis
261 Cleveland at Pittsburgh

The Browns defense had a big week because of the fragile nature of Phillip Rivers. He has no mobility and is easy to take to the ground, as well as intimidate. That won't be the case this week against Big Ben, who is one of the hardest quarterbacks to sack and rattle because of his size and strength. Cleveland has injury concerns in the back seven, which should lead to those Steelers receivers having a big day.

Many feel that Pittsburgh has a good defense, but it can be exploited. And the Browns have just the weapons to do so. Despite the loss of Chubb, the running game has more breakout ability with the speedy Hunt getting most of the runs. We look for this to be a high scoring affair.

PLAY OVER

(@jimmythegreek)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Chip Chirimbes
Game Details
NFL | Lions vs Jaguars
Play on: Jaguars +3 +103 at pinnacle
Game Analysis
Chip's NFL's 'Guaranteed' Triple-Play Best Bets

Chip Chirimbes the 'Big Game Player' and Las Vegas Hilton Handicapping Champion was 1-2 ATS with his Top-3 NFL Best Bets last week and is 9-6 60% with his 'Guaranteed' Best Bets the past five weeks. Get his 'Guaranteed' to 'Profit' Triple-Play of NFL Best Bets including his 'Highest-Rated' 5*Megabucks winner between Green Bay and Tampa Bay, his Sunday Nite 'Double/Down 4* Power Play winner between L.A. Rams and San Francisco and his 4*Money Game winner between Atlanta and Minnesota. Win with Chip's 'Guaranteed' to 'Profit' Triple-Play of NFL Best Bet winners only $99!

Chip's FREE NFL Winner

Detroit (1-3) at Jacksonville (1-4) 1:00 ET

Jaguars (+) over Lions- To start with I'm not 'Matt' fan, Patricia or Stafford! One is 'Over-rated' and the other in 'Over-his-head'. So, I get to 'fade' one of the NFL's biggest imposters in a NFL QB that is in his 12th season and we are still waiting for him to 'arrive.' Detroit jump out to a 14-0 lead against NO and than we're outscored 35-7 as Patricia's game plan went into effect. Lions have lost 9-of-10 SU with their only win by 3-points and here they are favored by 3.5. I don't buy it! Jags QB Minshew will shine here! By the Numbers: Lions 4-10-1 L-15 as Rd Fav, 1-7 ATS vs losing record, 3-12 ATS L-15 overall. Take JACKSONVILLE!

Posted : October 18, 2020 9:47 am
(@jimmythegreek)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Kyle Hunter
Game Details
NFL | Bears vs Panthers
Play on: UNDER 45 -110
Game Analysis
*3 Star Free Pick* It's certainly not easy to take an under in today's NFL, but the Bears have been a good under team even in this environment. Chicago has had three games finish with 39 points or less scored in their first five contests. Matt Rhule is a defensive-minded coach, and I really like what I've seen from the Carolina defense this year. Both of these teams like to play slowly and I think they will struggle in the red zone.Take the under here.

(@jimmythegreek)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Will Rogers
Game Details
Oct 18 '20, 4:25 PM in 8h
NFL | Packers vs Bucs
Play on: UNDER 55½ -110
Game Analysis
The set-up: Green Bay comes in rested at 4-0 following its bye week. Aaron Rodgers has been spectacular in the early going, but I'm expecting more of a defensive affair here. Note that Green Bay allows 25.3 PPG and it's allowed just 23.3 PPG over its last three. Bucs' QB Tom Brady has been decent to this point as well. Expect Tampa to run the ball a lot here as it looks to avoid any type of a shootout with Rodgers. The Bucs have been fantastic defensively in the early going as well, allowing only 22.4 overall and 20.3 over their last three.

The pick: Finally note as well that the Packers have seen the total go under in 2 of their last seven after their bye, while the Bucs have seen the total dip under in five of their last seven after scoring 20 points or less in a loss in their previous outing. This number is a little high in my opinion, consider a second look at the "under."

This is a 1* FREE PLAY on the UNDER Packers/Bucs.

(@jimmythegreek)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Jack Jones
Game Details
Oct 18 '20, 8:20 PM in 12h
NFL | Rams vs 49ers
Play on: Rams -3 +105 at pinnacle
Game Analysis
Jack’s Free Pick Sunday: Los Angels Rams -3

The San Francisco 49ers are now 0-3 at home this season with upset losses to the Cardinals, Eagles and Dolphins. Their loss to the Dolphins last week really showed the problems that they are having as they fell 17-43 as 8-point favorites.

I have faded the 49ers in their last two games with easy wins on the Eagles and Dolphins, and I’m going to continue to fade them with my free pick Sunday in the NFL for many of the same reasons. No team has been hit harder by injuries than the 49ers.

They are missing more than a handfull of their best players, and they simply don’t have the depth to replace them. They are without CB Richard Sherman, DE Nick Bosa, DT Solomon Thomas, DE Dee Ford, DE Ezekiel Ansah, CB K’Waun Williams, DB Dontae Johnson and LB Kwon Alexander. The list goes on. Their only two wins this season came against arguably the two worst teams in the NFL in the Jets and Giants.

The Rams are proving they are one of the best teams in the NFL two years removed from making the Super Bowl. They have opened 4-1 this season and even held a lead in the final seconds on the road against the Bills in their only loss. And there has been nothing fluky about this 4-1 start because their stats have been dominant.

Indeed, the Rams are averaging 27.2 points, 403.6 yards per game and 6.3 yards per play on offense. They are only giving up 18 points per game, 304.2 yards per game and 5.2 yards per play on defense. So they are outgaining their opponents by nearly 100 yards per game and 1.1 yards per play. That is the sign of an elite team.

No question the Rams want some revenge here too after losing both meetings with the 49ers last year. They don’t mind kicking a division rival when they’re down, and that’s precisely what I expect them to do to the 49ers Sunday night.

The Rams have quietly gone 17-8-1 ATS in their last 26 games overall. Los Angeles is 10-3 ATS in its last 13 road games. The 49ers are 2-5 ATS in their last seven home games. San Francisco is 1-4-1 ATS in its last six vs. NFC West opponents. The road team is 4-1 ATS in the last five meetings. Bet the Rams Sunday.

Posted : October 18, 2020 9:48 am
(@jimmythegreek)
Noble Member
Topic starter

John Martin
Game Details
NFL | Falcons vs Vikings
Play on: Vikings -4 -100 at pinnacle
Game Analysis
1 Unit FREE PLAY on Minnesota Vikings -4

The Minnesota Vikings are 3-0 ATS in their last three games overall. They have really turned it around since a poor start against Green Bay and Indianapolis, which have proven to be two of the best teams in the NFL. They also took two unbeatens to the wire and nearly beat them both, losing 30-31 to 4-0 Tennessee and 26-27 to 5-0 Seattle. They handled Houston 31-23 on the road. Now they face the worst team they have played all season in the 0-5 Atlanta Falcons. The Falcons just fired their head coach and GM and will find it hard to be motivated the rest of the way. Their leaky, banged-up defense is giving up 32.2 points and 446 yards per game this season. The Vikings will exploit it as they are averaging 26.4 points and 376 yards per game on the year and getting better offensively each week. Atlanta is 1-9 ATS in its last 10 games off an upset loss as a favorite. Minnesota is 38-13 ATS in its last 51 games off a loss. Give me the Vikings.

(@jimmythegreek)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Rob Vinciletti
Game Details
NFL | Lions vs Jaguars
Play on: Lions -3 -103 at pinnacle
Game Analysis
$$ Sunday Featured Free Play $$

The NFL comp play is on Detroit at 1:00 eastern. The Lions are rested and ready off the bye week. Today they catch a reeling Jacksonville team that fits a nasty system that is 33-61 ats and on a 2-32 run playing against home dogs off back to back road dog losses vs a team that averages 3.5 or more yards per carry on an average 25 rushes per game. The Jags are 2-7 ats off a loss and have failed to cover 12 of 15 after throwing for 250+ yards. The favorite has covered the last 4 in this series. In a battle of the large cats look for the lions to take down the Jaguars. RV- GC Sports

(@jimmythegreek)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Play on: Giants -2½ -110 at pinnacle
Game Analysis
FOOTBALL TEAM @ GIANTS FREE PICK OCTOBER 18, 2020

The New York Giants are hoping to earn their first win of the season this Sunday.

I like their chances against a Washington Football team that has dropped four straight since defeating Philadelphia in Week 1.

Last week, Washington was held to just 108 yards of total offense when it took a 30-10 beating by the hands of the LA Rams.

Here the Football Team will face a Giants defense that ranks 8th for total defense and despite being winless, the Giants are not completely hapless coming off back-to-back ATS covers in tricky road games at the Rams and the Cowboys.

Free pick on New York Giants.

Posted : October 18, 2020 9:49 am
(@jimmythegreek)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Joseph D'Amico
Game Details
Oct 18 '20, 8:20 PM in 12h
NFL | Rams vs 49ers
Play on: UNDER 52 -112
Game Analysis
This Sunday, it rains money with my NFL 56-12 LAS VEGAS STRIP MOVE. 18-4-1 BOOKIE BUSTER, AFC NORTH TOTAL OF THE MONTH, 91% HIGH ROLLER, 3-1 TD play, 2-0 ANNIHILATOR, and my NFC WEST GAME OF THE MONTH. This is the most explosive Sunday NFL card in years. So strong I will have a 7 GAME DISCOUNTED GUARANTEED PKG for you. Get a few or get all 7 winners. Either way, you will get paid.

Sunday's FREE WINNER: UNDER in the Rams/49ers matchup.

Posted : October 18, 2020 9:49 am
Page 1 / 4
Share: